Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2009, 08:54 AM   #281
nayan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 463
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Whb-...e=channel_page

(Please watch the video above so you'll know what Im talking about)

After finding out about this, I did my own research and I have not found one source that would say Moloch was an owl,
so what exactly are these twats then worshipping? Is it all just a big joke fueled with heroin and booze?

This whole Moloch thing seems to be coming from both Icke and Jones, who said that the owl they were worshipping at BG was Moloch,
but Moloch is represented as a bull, so something is clearly off. If who they are worshipping in the Bohemian Grove is indeed Minerva,
it would explain the dollar bill, since there's clearly and owl and the webs of a spider, that being Arachnes web!



It has lately started to cross my mind that maybe the elite are hardcore-christians who are trying to get rid of some other group who might just be on our side? A bit like the illuminati version of Dan Brown. There is also no evidence that they have really killed anybody in those rituals, so who is trying to make who look bad and why? Satan is also a christian invention, so why is all the elite stuff associated with it? Is perhaps a christian organization, behind all of these accusations?
satan is also a christian invention, so why is all the elite stuff associated with it?

because they want us to believe that they worship satan and that he really exists.
nayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #282
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayan View Post
satan is also a christian invention, so why is all the elite stuff associated with it?

because they want us to believe that they worship satan and that he really exists.
Read through the thread please, instead of reasking old questions 6 months later at the end of it.

Yes I agree, Satan cannot be unentangled from Christianity. The elite do not "worship Satan", nor do they worship any other entities.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #283
neutrino
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,147
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

How can we save the world?

Nuke Bohemian Grove when they all congregate there again.

Or more reasonably (in other words easier to make happen) get a group of a few hundred people together, get live feed equipment and force their way in there when the elite are busy doing their rituals.

If they decide to start shooting the few hundred people forcing there way in it will all be seen on the hundreds of live feed cameras they'll all be carrying and taking with them.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 01:30 PM   #284
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Read through the thread please, instead of reasking old questions 6 months later at the end of it.

Yes I agree, Satan cannot be unentangled from Christianity. The elite do not "worship Satan", nor do they worship any other entities.
strange, i clearly remember reading about satanists in icke's books, and now a mod on his forum says it's bollocks.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #285
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
strange, i clearly remember reading about satanists in icke's books, and now a mod on his forum says it's bollocks.
Reread what he has written on the subject and listen to his lectures. Even David admits the elite do not actualy worship Satan. He is using Satanism as a catch-all phrase for negative rituals and ritual sacrifices, and has stated that. I don't think it was his wisest choice of words to use to express this idea, but it is the one he went with.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #286
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
Reread what he has written on the subject and listen to his lectures. Even David admits the elite do not actualy worship Satan. He is using Satanism as a catch-all phrase for negative rituals and ritual sacrifices, and has stated that. I don't think it was his wisest choice of words to use to express this idea, but it is the one he went with.
i would put it differently: you're trying to persuade people not to use a word icke uses without any problem.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #287
ronisron
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 12,108
Likes: 2,842 (1,323 Posts)
Default

I know of the statue being Moloch because of Icke and Jones. If it is some other entity being represented, I say "Tomato / To - ma - to. An owl at BG, an owl in the street plans of Washington DC, an owl on the money....

So it's Minerva then?

It doesn't matter if it's called Satan or not, the facts are it's a new name for an ancient entity. The practice of sacrifice and ritual involving worship of this entity or entities predates Christianity. Same shit, different name for the pile. Children were offered to Molech then, and Satan now. In English, a dog is called a dog, in French it's chien. Same animal. Different name.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #288
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

What if Satan's, (that's if this force exists that is), biggest con/trick was to convince the world he did not exist by inventing a religion like Christianity or all religions that portray a satanic enemy of God and hiding behind the lack of knowledge of him.

What if the deliberate intention was to create disinformation in most religious doctrines knowing that the false knowledge or lack off of this satanic force or intelligence would be accepted by very large numbers of religiously ordinate mind sets of humanity but rejected by academical scientific mind sets who would be the ones to promote his non existence so successfully allowing him to go unnoticed.

Hiding behind a mask or masks and portraying a false and deliberately laughable fire and brim stone reality is a very effective and clever way of hiding ones true reality.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #289
darketernal
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
i would put it differently: you're trying to persuade people not to use a word icke uses without any problem.
He clearly explains what he means by the word in the Brixton 2008 video (I have a copy), and he doesn't mean "people who worship the Satan figure in the Bible" when he says the elite perform Satanic rituals.

Some of the low level initiates of the brotherhood are Satanists, but no one on any signifigant rank within this system hold to any system of worshiping any being in the traditional sense of the word. Powerful entities are seen as beings to bargan with and seek the council of, not worshipped as some type of creator, or omnipotent higher power.

The Satan of the Bible is a Christian fantasy, and even within the brotherhood they do not diferentiate between Lucifer (not I said Luficer not Satan) and the figure worshipped by Christians as Jesus. They are seen as twin aspects of the same entity. He is an ascended old one, not a creator diety.

So again I agree with the basic idea of what David expresses, but he makes it quit clear in his lectures that he doesn't mean Satanism in the same regard of the mainstream meaning of the word. Hince why again I might have gone a different route in my choice of words. It creates uneeded confusion.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 04:21 PM   #290
deathcultreject
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: a psychedelic paradise where where everyone who takes drugs becomes as enlightened as Bill Hicks
Posts: 2,336
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
i would put it differently: you're trying to persuade people not to use a word icke uses without any problem.
Icke simplifies.

Personaly I don't take anything David says at it's word.

I look for the subtler information behind it, or the spirit of what he's saying.

Then I work with the bits that I like.
deathcultreject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #291
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
He clearly explains what he means by the word in the Brixton 2008 video (I have a copy), and he doesn't mean "people who worship the Satan figure in the Bible" when he says the elite perform Satanic rituals.

Some of the low level initiates of the brotherhood are Satanists, but no one on any signifigant rank within this system hold to any system of worshiping any being in the traditional sense of the word. Powerful entities are seen as beings to bargan with and seek the council of, not worshipped as some type of creator, or omnipotent higher power.

The Satan of the Bible is a Christian fantasy, and even within the brotherhood they do not diferentiate between Lucifer (not I said Luficer not Satan) and the figure worshipped by Christians as Jesus. They are seen as twin aspects of the same entity. He is an ascended old one, not a creator diety.

So again I agree with the basic idea of what David expresses, but he makes it quit clear in his lectures that he doesn't mean Satanism in the same regard of the mainstream meaning of the word. Hince why again I might have gone a different route in my choice of words. It creates uneeded confusion.
my explanation: by calling them "satanists", one adopts a christian terminology, and you're allergic to things christian.

the term is simple and direct, and clearly refers to the opposite of common morality, or a conscious descent into depravity.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #292
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
Icke simplifies.

Personaly I don't take anything David says at it's word.

I look for the subtler information behind it, or the spirit of what he's saying.

Then I work with the bits that I like.
exactly, it's a simplification that with a single word suggests an entire universe, unknown to most people.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #293
nayan
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 463
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcultreject View Post
Icke simplifies.

Personaly I don't take anything David says at it's word.

I look for the subtler information behind it, or the spirit of what he's saying.

Then I work with the bits that I like.
exactly what I do.
nayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #294
mark1963
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,645
Likes: 58 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
Correct. The very first believers were not a "religion" in any way, shape or form.

The very earliest believers in Christ were taught originally by Christ's disciples, who had actually been with Christ and learned his ways and truth. They were eyewitnesses so to speak.

This is where we get the gospels (matthew, mark, Luke and John) from. They were real people (disciples) who were sharing from their own perspective about Christ's life, because they had actually spent time with Him.

The earliest believers were simply ones who had experienced the spiritual rebirth when the Holy Spirit of God, was poured out upon them. Jesus Christ told them ahead of time that this would happen after He ressurected. It's mentioned in the first chapters of the book of Acts.

It wasn't until later that "Christianity" became a "formal" religion sanctioned by Constantine. Thus, the man-made Christian "religion" became the "official" religion for people at that time. And out of that, came the monolithic Catholic church and all it's religious trappings.

Anyone can easily reference what these disciples said by simply reading their gospels and and the book of Acts, which discusses the early days of the first believers. Then they can decide for themselves if what these disciple were saying is valid or not. It's not all that complicated.
You need to re-look at your bible - the disciples are not the same people who wrote the Apostle texts - there is no mention of Luke or Mark being Disciples.
__________________
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.