Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 11-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #21
the moral man
Banned

Dear pinkfreud
kind regards
In response to your comments.

Quote:
matrix V, if anything, is highly misogynist in its approach.
It certainly could be perceived that way, The Author has whole chapters dedicated to the subject.

Quote:
moral man seems to be reflecting that in his last 2 posts here, and to say women are making many men unhappy in relationships, or covertly controlling 'man'kind is not only stupid, but also shows that many choose to overlook the fact that women have been dominated by men, over many millenia- for the most part. sure, there are women who drain men in relationships, but it also works both ways.
Oh you are quite correct.
I am disgusted by the way that many men treat women nowadays.
But what Matrix V states about women being energy drains IS a fact.
Many women in their 20's are very cunning and devious tacticians, their whole purpous is to break a man from the inside and leave him a shell of his former self.
I have seen certain men go down the path of being reduced to nothingness as a result of their ex girlfriends.
Plus women seem to be the cause of problems in both college/uni classrooms, they manipulate and dominate the environment.
I am a hetrosexual, but I am not prepared to enter into a relationship with a woman of this sort, I despise women of this nature.

Quote:
please don't play into this war of the sexes game here. lz says there is a sirian agenda to make the female power dominate this realm, and that it's coming into play- i say it's happening only because we let it. the male power has been thrust upon humanity's heads for eons, and now it's the other side of the coin. it's fucked, so what we need is a balance. not some material telling us one gender is better than the other.

why? because consciousness knows no sex. simple.
As I understand it, from reading the first of the three Matrix V books, the male physical form is a positive energy generator and a female is a negative energy receptor.
According to the text, both genders should remain seperate, but in a spiritual sense, all Higher Selves are both male and female.

Quote:
and i don't think homosexuality is a precursor to advancement. please. sexual preference, and sexuality does not matter because you're not of the body. and if matrix V states that the male sex is significantly more 'advanced', it would also mean that lesbian females/women with male attributes or a rather male way of thinking, if i could put it that way- are more advanced than other females.
According to Matrix V, Lesbian women are advanced.
The book states humans had a androgynous body and that Alien scientists split both genders and that the split genders are incompatible.

Quote:
the author only talks about males when he's covering the subject of homosexuality and advancement thereof (attuned to female brain); and yet, in the volume he then goes on to say that the male sex is superior.

i call bullshit on this volume only- that too, only on the sexuality issue. i have stated my reservations on this earlier, and honestly i don't care if people who fervently support M5 will think i'm some kind of troll/disinfo agent/some such, coz really we're entitled to our opinion, and i just think there's something REALLY amiss in this particular piece of work.
To be quite honest, the M5 information is hard to grasp totally, the first thing that I did was see it from the perspective of The Author and then try to take it in.
I certainly understand it from that perspective and with an open mind, I understand what he is conveying.
From my perspective upon reading the first edition all week, I am glad that I purchased the books because of the vast material that is covered.
yours thankfully
John
the moral man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #22
geewhizz

Wrong
Quote:
but in a spiritual sense, all Higher Selves are both male and female.
The Higher Self is sexless! its the last 'illusory' separate entity before pure consciousness/ Balance.

Last edited by geewhizz; 11-01-2009 at 05:28 PM.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:31 PM   #23
pinkfreud
Inactive

hey, thanks for replying- i know of some ardent supporters of the M5 series who get pretty peeved when someone questions the material itself.

anyway, i got some points to make here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the moral man View Post
But what Matrix V states about women being energy drains IS a fact.
Many women in their 20's are very cunning and devious tacticians, their whole purpous is to break a man from the inside and leave him a shell of his former self.
I have seen certain men go down the path of being reduced to nothingness as a result of their ex girlfriends.
Plus women seem to be the cause of problems in both college/uni classrooms, they manipulate and dominate the environment.
I am a hetrosexual, but I am not prepared to enter into a relationship with a woman of this sort, I despise women of this nature.
moral man, again- what i'm saying is, there are men who do seek to break women from the inside as well. women have been 'reduced to nothingness' as well, as a result of their boyfriends, husbands, partners, etc.

i do agree (and i know) that women are cunning and manipulative, but you see- men have their negatives too. they can be extremely violent, aggressive, abusive (especially physically) and so forth. it's unfair to bring out the negatives of both sexes, and then justify your viewpoint stating those negatives as being specifically attributed to gender.

and for that matter john, women despise men of that nature (the negative traits i mentioned above) too, and i'm sure no man OR woman would ever want to get into a relationship with somebody who exhibits these characteristics.

Quote:
As I understand it, from reading the first of the three Matrix V books, the male physical form is a positive energy generator and a female is a negative energy receptor.
According to the text, both genders should remain seperate, but in a spiritual sense, all Higher Selves are both male and female.
ok, i understood the 'generator' and 'receptor' bit, but can you please explain why it's positive and negative, respectively?

if both genders should remain separate, is reproduction, or just lovemaking something humans should not indulge in as well?

Quote:
The book states humans had a androgynous body and that Alien scientists split both genders and that the split genders are incompatible.
i somehow resonate more this this point. this is why, my personal opinion is that bisexuality (not homosexuality) is natural, and more 'advanced', if i could say so.

thanks john, your posts do make one think- so i'll be waiting for your reply
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #24
geewhizz

Pinkfreud wrote
Quote:
this is why, my personal opinion is that bisexuality (not homosexuality) is natural, and more 'advanced', if i could say so.
Poppycock! you like what you like acording to your DNA (multi generational) programming.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #25
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
Wrong

The Higher Self is sexless! its the last 'illusory' separate entity before pure consciousness/ Balance.

i think so too geewhizz. sexuality and/or gender is what we have in this physical dimension. once you supercede this and evolve further (spiritually), your sex is of no importance. that's what i've been trying to say. but i think what he's trying to say is both female and female = no sex, coz after all androgyny IS of no OR both sexes really.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 11-01-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #26
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Pinkfreud wrote

Poppycock! you like what you like acording to your DNA (multi generational) programming.

again, i meant this in regards to the spirit whole, rather than mere sexual preference. sorry if i didn't make it clear, see above post.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #27
the moral man
Banned

Dear pinkfreud
kind regards

Quote:
hey, thanks for replying- i know of some ardent supporters of the M5 series who get pretty peeved when someone questions the material itself.

anyway, i got some points to make here:
Years ago I would get angry if someone slanted the Bible or any of my beliefs, these days I am more flexible.
People are entitled to your opinions and I think that your enquiry is genuine.

Quote:
moral man, again- what i'm saying is, there are men who do seek to break women from the inside as well. women have been 'reduced to nothingness' as well, as a result of their boyfriends, husbands, partners, etc.
I agree.
Most men my age resemble Dogs in the same way that women my age resemble energy drains.
They make me ashamed to be apart of the 20 + generation.

Quote:
i do agree (and i know) that women are cunning and manipulative, but you see- men have their negatives too. they can be extremely violent, aggressive, abusive (especially physically) and so forth. it's unfair to bring out the negatives of both sexes, and then justify your viewpoint stating those negatives as being specifically attributed to gender.
I think that the Author states these things from the viewpoint of the society being turned upside by female dominance which IS taking place.
When I leave university, I hope to never work among women in a professional environment.
Women seem to be more sneaky and underhanded than men nowadays, men nowadays just seem to be dimwitted.

Quote:
and for that matter john, women despise men of that nature (the negative traits i mentioned above) too, and i'm sure no man OR woman would ever want to get into a relationship with somebody who exhibits these characteristics.
Yes, you are quite right.

Quote:
ok, i understood the 'generator' and 'receptor' bit, but can you please explain why it's positive and negative, respectively?
According to The Author, the man gives out energy and the woman takes energy.

Quote:
if both genders should remain separate, is reproduction, or just lovemaking something humans should not indulge in as well?
The Author states that there are already too many people on Earth and that there is no need to reproduce, which I agree with.
Another thing that he says is that 60% of humans are animal spirits in human form.
There are a number of Higher Self incarnations, the rest are contrived of minion incarnations who are animal spirits, which I also think is true.
Too many retards breeding for no good reason and adding another nail in the coffin of civilization.
Animal spirits in human form explains why the World is such a mess and never changes because of a retarded majority.
yours thankfully
John
Old 11-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #28
pinkfreud
Inactive

thanks john.

Quote:
According to The Author, the man gives out energy and the woman takes energy.
well that would tie in with the giver/receptor point you made, but is giving seen as positive and receiving seen as negative by themselves?

well if that's the thing, a balance between the seems perfect doesn't it? how can one keep giving when there's no one to receive it and vice versa? this is something i don't resonate with.

Quote:
The Author states that there are already too many people on Earth and that there is no need to reproduce, which I agree with.
Another thing that he says is that 60% of humans are animal spirits in human form.
There are a number of Higher Self incarnations, the rest are contrived of minion incarnations who are animal spirits, which I also think is true.
Too many retards breeding for no good reason and adding another nail in the coffin of civilization.
Animal spirits in human form explains why the World is such a mess and never changes because of a retarded majority.
yours thankfully
John
i agree with the point about minion reincarnations, that explains the herd mentality very well.

i also know humans are multiplying like animals (again, this ties in with the minion reincarnation concept)- which has now made me wonder, is this why the other beings have tried to push a depopulation agenda forward by way of deadly diseases, wars, genocides, famines etc?

Last edited by pinkfreud; 11-01-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #29
geewhizz

Quote:
i agree with the point about minion reincarnations, that explains the herd mentality very well.

i also know humans are multiplying like animals (again, this ties in with the minion reincarnation concept)- which has now made me wonder, is this why the other beings have tried to push a depopulation agenda forward by way of deadly diseases, wars, genocides, famines etc?
Elitism yet again!

Where else can these lower forms gain experience to evolve? Don't forget, we were like that once!!

Last edited by geewhizz; 11-01-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:37 PM   #30
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Elitism yet again!

Where else can these lower forms gain experience to evolve? Don't forget, we were like that once!!

oh, i'm a fervent opposor of speciesm. and it isn't me, it's the material that says it.

personally, i do not believe that animals, plants or even other beings are different from us; we're all one, we've been made to experience this dimension in order to evolve- and that binds us. everything is interwoven, but the difference is in the stage of incarnation, not the life form. that's what i think minion reincarnations are all about.

speciesm in itself is a trap that was laid by the likes of charles darwin and the other proponents of 'modern evolution'; i don't buy into it at all, and i think there's an undercurrent of elitism that runs in this particular volume too.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 11-01-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #31
the moral man
Banned

Dear pinkfreud
kind regards

Quote:
well that would tie in with the giver/receptor point you made, but is giving seen as positive and receiving seen as negative by themselves?
The Author states that everything should be in balance.
In his view, if a woman is stealing a man's energy and thereby draining him, it isn't a good thing.

Quote:
well if that's the thing, a balance between the seems perfect doesn't it?
According to the text, men and women should not mingle.

Quote:
how can one keep giving when there's no one to receive it and vice versa? this is something i don't resonate with.
If a man is not mingling with women, he can maintain his energy supply.

Quote:
I agree.
I believed that there was something subhuman about the majority even when I was a Bible Basher years ago.
I came across Rick Vizzutti's website (Stargods.org) back in 2006 in which he said that many humans are Demons in human form, I was totally hooked.
Then I came across this idea of many humans being animal spirits in 2007 and have believed it ever since, it is good that Matrix V covers this.

Quote:
The Matrix V states that the rulers want a minion incarnation because it helps mould the World in a Sequential way.
I have never believed in the stories that the governments want to limit the population, if they really did, then they wouldn't encourage and pay useless dregs to overpopulate the nations.
yours thankfully
John
Old 11-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #32
geewhizz

MM
Quote:
I have never believed in the stories that the governments want to limit the population, if they really did, then they wouldn't encourage and pay useless dregs to overpopulate the nations.
little clue here MM.....Nazi Genocide, Bosnia, Rwanda

Last edited by geewhizz; 11-01-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:47 PM   #33
the moral man
Banned

Quote:
MM

little clue here MM.....Nazi Genocide, Bosnia, Rwanda
Dear geewhizz
kind regards
I totally agree with what you said here.
But we go from one extreme to another and what we have nowadays is not much of a viable alternative.
Either the Earth will take care of overpopulation in its own way or society will implode by infighting over a loaf of bread.
yours thankfully
John
Old 11-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #34
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
The Author states that everything should be in balance.
In his view, if a woman is stealing a man's energy and thereby draining him, it isn't a good thing.

According to the text, men and women should not mingle.

If a man is not mingling with women, he can maintain his energy supply.

sorry J, but i call major bs on that one. how can a woman steal a man's energy unless he lets her, lol? please, one needs to understand that energy draining/psychic leeching happens to both genders/sexes, not just men.

males have been known to hive off energy too. it's rampant by both sexes, and honestly- this material is pushing us deeper into the sex pit, trapping us even further into thinking the sex you're born with, or your sexual preference is a pre cursor into achieving enlightenment.

i personally think men and women should mingle, simply because it's a balance- positive and negative (the way M5 puts it), yin and yang, and so forth. have you ever seen two batteries working together when both the -ve or +ve ends are placed in the same direction?

no, it doesn't- simply because there needs to be a middle ground. much like how dark and light are polarities and gold light is THE balance.

i find it very surprising that M5 is playing into the polarity aspect here, as far as sexuality is concerned.

Last edited by pinkfreud; 11-01-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #35
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Dear geewhizz
kind regards
I totally agree with what you said here.
But we go from one extreme to another and what we have nowadays is not much of a viable alternative.
Either the Earth will take care of overpopulation in its own way or society will implode by infighting over a loaf of bread.
yours thankfully
John

about the point geewhizz made, why are genocides seemingly on the rise only in 'coloured' regions of the earth?

if nature had a way of dealing with human population, i'm thinking the numbers of all races combined would drop.

the ptb have willingly, and intentionally sought to curb the earth's coloured populations. does it not make you wonder about the depopulation agenda?
Old 11-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #36
geewhizz

pinkfreud
Quote:
please, one needs to understand that energy draining/psychic leeching happens to both genders/sexes, not just men.
Sooo true.

Quote:
i personally think men and women should mingle, simply because it's a balance- positive and negative (the way M5 puts it), yin and yang, and so forth. have you ever seen two batteries working together when both the -ve or +ve ends are places in the same direction?
Again I agree. As a single young male, I have about 3 girlfriends on the go but its purely sex and pleasure for both parties. Now if this is energy draining I don't care! (although I have been the victim of sexual magik once)
Old 11-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #37
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Again I agree. As a single young male, I have about 3 girlfriends on the go but its purely sex and pleasure for both parties. Now if this is energy draining I don't care! (although I have been the victim of sexual magik once)
well, the thing to note is you're willingly giving off (and letting them receive, in return) your energy and yes- taking theirs as well!

this is for everyone; both men and women give AND receive energy.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #38
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
well, the thing to note is you're willingly giving off (and letting them receive, in return) your energy and yes- taking theirs as well!

this is for everyone; both men and women give AND receive energy.
Yes I give out then I get replenished, its illusory in the grand scale of things anyhow.

It makes me think that 'The Author' lives a sad life really, no fun! I wish I could tell 'Shim' to lighten up a bit. ooops! 'Lighten up' must be a lightsider lol!
Old 11-01-2009, 07:51 PM   #39
the moral man
Banned

Dear pinkfreud
kind regards

Quote:
about the point geewhizz made, why are genocides seemingly on the rise only in 'coloured' regions of the earth?
The third World nations breed the most, hence the death rates are higher.

Quote:
if nature had a way of dealing with human population, i'm thinking the numbers of all races combined would drop.
Most likely.

Quote:
the ptb have willingly, and intentionally sought to curb the earth's coloured populations. does it not make you wonder about the depopulation agenda?
David Icke states in the biggest secret that the Illuminati wants to wipe out the non-White races.
If the powers that be have a depopulation agenda, then they haven't been doing a very good job of it.
yours thankfully
John
Old 11-01-2009, 09:48 PM   #40
briggs55

I wouldn't trust the Matrix V books, because the publisher of the books is John Grace (Val Valerian) and if he publishes your books that's not a good thing.. Gee whiz already stated he is a fraud..
briggs55 is offline   Reply With Quote