Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 04-05-2007, 05:03 PM   #1
umbrex

Default The Dollar, Illuminati, Freemasonry & Washington

I made this post on another forum a while back, but found it suiting for this forum as well.

Just for the kick, lets examine the dollar further =)

U posted the obvious, but lets have a closer look:

Oh my, an owl. Now which bird is Illuminatis trademark ? Oh lets see, THE OWL!
Hmm, where have i seen an owl before, lets check out Washington DC, capitol Hill to be specific:

U can even have the map:

Speaking of Washington DC maps, lets zoom out:

notice the white house.

Now, this bird hunt has gotten me exited. All over the place apparently. So why not continue ?
Why not take a stroll down the road to bohemian grove:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=8445
http://www.rotten.com/library/conspi...ohemian-grove/

Now this is a famous meetingground for world leaders and the political elite where satanic rituals allegdedly occurs. But what does this has to do with ouls u might ask ?

See the gigantic stone owl ?

There was a video with front row seats, but mysteriousley it dissapeared, maybe the hen removed it. Idunno, im all covered in feathers. Watch this, there're some clips from it:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...bohemian+grove

An interesting thing i stumbled across while checking dollars (ty cyth) was this:

Here is the old dollar bill, where they used the old monetary system where the currency depended on the stock of silver/gold:

Here is the new dollar bill:

Novus Ordo Seclurum = New World Order

So what happened between 1910 and 1970?
The US went away from using the exchange system to use one based on credits, having the US federal reserve (which coincidently is a privat company, wtf!?) printing the cash. It has to be said that Illuminati are (alledgedly) the worlds most powerfull bankers.
So what do u think ?
That the engraver fucked up, making a mistake, which the treasury allowed all to see? Or could it be a hidden message that these guys took control of the american economy and that they are fucking telling you every time u pull cash out of your pocket ?

I was sceptic at first. But no matter which string you pull, this shit just goes on and on and on.
umbrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
mk72

Have you seen the "Money Masters" 1&2 on google? It is facinating and the most comprehensive video on this topic I have seen. It seems to me that the Bank of England is where it all started, the families who own the federal reserve are definitely European. It's shocking that if the dollar crashes it will happen because they want it to happen, and they have never been audited so they can do whetever they want and get away with it.
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #3
umbrex

exactly. I only uncovered the dollar situation myself a few weeks ago (the severity anyways) and it's not hard to put The Fed's long term goal in perspective....

....it is so brilliant!
Old 04-05-2007, 10:30 PM   #4
james777
Banned

Default ...

Great information. To go even further, do some checking on the Amero-dollar, i used to be an employee at 'Bank of America' and I was privied to some very sensitive documents pertaining to this.

All I can say without living in fear of the moguls is, "Watch Out"!
james777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #5
umbrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
Great information. To go even further, do some checking on the Amero-dollar, i used to be an employee at 'Bank of America' and I was privied to some very sensitive documents pertaining to this.

May one ask if you could post some of that info ?
Old 05-05-2007, 05:17 AM   #6
premasai
Banned

Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Hidden_symbols

premasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #7
warrior

Novus Ordo Seclorum actually translates from latin to New Order of The Ages, not New World Order. Mundi is the Latin word for world, not seclorum.

However to translate New Order of the Ages to plain speaking modern english would mean New World Order, but it isn't the word for word translation. Some will argue that it is taken from a different meaning entirely, and because the word mundi isn't actually on the dollar it adds weight to their arguement
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 11:53 AM   #8
celtic isis
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
Novus Ordo Seclorum actually translates from latin to New Order of The Ages, not New World Order. Mundi is the Latin word for world, not seclorum.

However to translate New Order of the Ages to plain speaking modern english would mean New World Order, but it isn't the word for word translation. Some will argue that it is taken from a different meaning entirely, and because the word mundi isn't actually on the dollar it adds weight to their arguement
yeah but it's the same thing, this is just how they used to say it back in olden times lol!

new order of the ages...and america is the vehicle...

look at the bullshit on this site lol reagarding the meaning behind the great seal of the united states and the dollar...lol oh yeah, everything has been done in "america's favour" lol

http://www.greatseal.com/mottoes/coeptis.html

Last edited by celtic isis; 20-06-2007 at 11:58 AM.
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2007, 08:17 AM   #9
chandrakavi
Banned

Hey james 777!

That sensitive information from the Bank you worked
would be of high interest to all, it would be great if you could share it
by posting it, and if you can't do that, write a summary
of the information on a Post. It is important. Don't just mention it not saying something about it.
Thank you friend!
chandrakavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #10
ilponn

we need this info now to fight back,
ilponn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #11
kanut
Banned

Default Bohemian Grove

Sorry to butt into your very interesting convo on the Bohemian Grove and the American Dollar, but I know that the worshipping the so called elite perform at their Bohemian Grove is just an actor's rendition of an act that come's from the Bible regarding how to put your children through the fire of Chemosh, ie; the immature self moving onto maturity in four stage's. but the so called elite are too scared to face the truth about themselve's, and therefore don't want to grow up from the school drama club, or rather, they don't want to grow an inch taller than 33 spinal disc's as in a child's back bone, the Jacob's Ladder in Biblical terminology!
The Owl you're refering to is the Tawny Owl, the one that can spin it's head a full 165% in either direction, which is diagramned in the Book of Abraham in hyroglyphic symbolism; I have a copy if anyone want's it sent by email. It's relationship with Bohemian Grove and Satan Worship will become apparent to you once you've seen this very ancient Egyptian art of Poling, and what Serpent's have to do with the World Health Authority, and their New World Order of $, wrapped around the Turf!
kanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:37 AM   #12
thelucifer

Default Washington DC Owl ?

I think the beast is not an owl, its a stick fiqure that stands as a man.
I think that fiqure is Satan, the Antichrist the Bible speaks of.

The temptation story in the Bible Satan is on a "hill", that hill in reality is Capital Hill (where the head of the beast is !!!), capitalize by bowing to Satan.
In the Capital bldg there is a prayer room, it has a stained glass mural (when facing it, one is facing east) that shows George Washington kneeling/bowing in prayer under the pyramid/all seeing eye. This eye represents Satan/Antichrist being the CHIEF cornerstone.

I posted the thread "Satan Conspiracy - Washington DC", whats going on is far more serious than people understand.

No one ever shows the UPSIDE DOWN CROSS (as you face east) with Satan atop it and on its head a six pointed star.
Union Station is the beasts right hand.
I took a map and highlighted this stuff and more.

Pics of the 1818 map and 1964 map and more, http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...rrent=img1.jpg

I dont meen to argue or debate anyone, im sure you will see what I meen when seeing the map.
thelucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2008, 01:40 AM   #13
synergy777

http://khanverse.blogspot.com/2008/0...weishaupt.html

great video on the nwo/rothschild.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #14
johnnyboy

johnnyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2008, 03:21 PM   #15
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy View Post
Those particular images always stir me, thanks for the reminder.
Old 16-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #16
lightgiver

EVENTS HAVE BEEN ORCHESTRATED SINCE YEAR DOTIT IS ALREADY PLANNED
WE HAVE TO UNPLAN ITTHROW THE SPANNER IN THE WORKS
IT AS ALREADY BEGAN THEY ARE PANICKING BEHIND THE SCENES
THEY WILL NOT SUCCEED
THEIR KARMA(BAD)IS RIPENING
GOOD WILL ALWAYS OVERCOME EVIL EVENTUALLY
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:32 AM   #17
joseph777

Default Speaking of money!!!

The creaters and masters of this dollar are beginning to feel the "pinch". And the so called "Elected" secret society, of the big boys club of world leaders, are leading their independent nations into submission. These are the days of choices. "God? or money?"
joseph777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:36 AM   #18
joseph777

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph777 View Post
The creaters and masters of this dollar are beginning to feel the "pinch". And the so called "Elected" secret society, of the big boys club of world leaders, are leading their independent nations into submission. These are the days of choices. "God? or money?"
And i like what Lightgiver is saying...
Old 06-06-2008, 02:39 AM   #19
joseph777

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelucifer View Post
I think the beast is not an owl, its a stick fiqure that stands as a man.
I think that fiqure is Satan, the Antichrist the Bible speaks of.

The temptation story in the Bible Satan is on a "hill", that hill in reality is Capital Hill (where the head of the beast is !!!), capitalize by bowing to Satan.
In the Capital bldg there is a prayer room, it has a stained glass mural (when facing it, one is facing east) that shows George Washington kneeling/bowing in prayer under the pyramid/all seeing eye. This eye represents Satan/Antichrist being the CHIEF cornerstone.

I posted the thread "Satan Conspiracy - Washington DC", whats going on is far more serious than people understand.

No one ever shows the UPSIDE DOWN CROSS (as you face east) with Satan atop it and on its head a six pointed star.
Union Station is the beasts right hand.
I took a map and highlighted this stuff and more.

Pics of the 1818 map and 1964 map and more, http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...rrent=img1.jpg

I dont meen to argue or debate anyone, im sure you will see what I meen when seeing the map.

Their timing is right. But the Enneagram is wrong.

They were not able to take the scroll and open it's seals.

False magicians...Christ warned us about them.

Last edited by joseph777; 06-06-2008 at 02:42 AM. Reason: After thought
Old 03-07-2008, 03:03 PM   #20
real6

Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post

I know, i have a thread somewhere on here on the amero with tons of pics and information is anyone wants to see.
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote