Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 14-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
infinityandlove
Inactive

Default What's your take on Vladimir Putin ?

Good guy ?
Bad buy ?

There's a few videos on youtube floating around with him apparently exposing the NWO.

Also, him saying Russia will take care of itself.

Just curious as to your thoughts.

My first thought would be, is that he is in cahoots with everyone else, but admittedly i have very little info on Putin.
infinityandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Hello

After some hesitation I came to the conclusion that he is very good and we are lucky that have him now... He was angrily slandered in many things...

Here I wrote something. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214630

Also I posted there a good movie, all that in the movie - is true, but it is not about all.

If you have questions I can try to answer, because I tried to deal with all the lies about him and to find some truth...

But one thing I can say right now - he saved our country from collapse. And now he is doing some good things in our country in internal policy. I see some changes and activities after boring Medvedev!

Also, for understanding Putin's and Kremlin's policy you need to remember that

1) Putin leads such policy, which allows him to save his life, he is forced to maneuver
2) Our actions and methods are often similar to their strategics, but they are as response, counter-actions. For example, our intelligence service often was and is - a counter-intelligence - in response to their actions ... The same with some our laws and other activities
3) Also, to understand the actions of Russia, you need to keep in mind that we can't speak exactly what we are doing ... And if words look like a conspiracy with "them" all, then in fact it may be something different

P.S. Putin and Russia need in support...

Last edited by jane_d; 14-08-2012 at 10:16 PM.
jane_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
blue2

Jane d Welcome

Yes Putin seems like another Puppet that is what you mean? As with Obama he is led by Clintons et al...I'd love to know who is pulling David Cameron strings but then he has strong link with Rothschilds as has his Exchequer George Osborne very closely linked,and note Putin came over to see Cameron mmm Olympics yes but what else?

Putin has an almost ghostly face with no real emotion showing apart from a glimmer when he met with Olympians so maybe he takes his job seriously or has much on his mind being controlled by others and dare not be seen to put a foot out of place.

Who is in control of say Police/Courts in Russia? I recall few years ago an Independant Newspaper owner who got arrested rapidly for free speech in Russia.

It seem like you still live with fear over there although where did Pussy Cat girls suddenly appear from,are they well known in Russia? They were most brave.

Last edited by blue2; 20-08-2012 at 07:16 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #4
heartbeatsalute

I always remember some years ago, in Russia. When Russian people inside a submarine were in trouble to save their lives inside that submarine. It was more convinient if those people died, and Putin let it happen, gave them no help at all. So instead of doing something, he went on vacations. Just another politician.
Cold blooded.Remember he was Director of the KGB
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 21-08-2012 at 06:32 AM.
heartbeatsalute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
destroy ignorance

This really should be the question of the century! Is putin reading from a script or is he the champion of the anti-NWO?
I've pondered on this question long, and finally concluded it is actually a no-brainer!
The soviets were the spawn of the rothschilds, and the KGB was the spawn of the soviets. Now enter Putin as head of the KGB and that says it all for me! I have seen his speech to an international forum in 2007 where he condems a NWO and it is very convincing. However, putin is an authoritarian dictator, from the old soviet establishment and is also looking to be a key player in the coming ww3. That is more than enough evidence in my head to suggest he is one of THEM!

Last edited by destroy ignorance; 01-09-2012 at 10:19 AM.
destroy ignorance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Jane d Welcome
Hi there, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Yes Putin seems like another Puppet that is what you mean? As with Obama he is led by Clintons et al...I'd love to know who is pulling David Cameron strings but then he has strong link with Rothschilds as has his Exchequer George Osborne very closely linked,and note Putin came over to see Cameron mmm Olympics yes but what else?

Putin has an almost ghostly face with no real emotion showing apart from a glimmer when he met with Olympians so maybe he takes his job seriously or has much on his mind being controlled by others and dare not be seen to put a foot out of place.

Who is in control of say Police/Courts in Russia? I recall few years ago an Independant Newspaper owner who got arrested rapidly for free speech in Russia.

It seem like you still live with fear over there although where did Pussy Cat girls suddenly appear from,are they well known in Russia? They were most brave.
No, he is not a puppet, at least mentally. He has not a full power, of course not. And due to this we have a corrupt network in police and courts. Not everywhere but we have this problem, yes... Putin is trying to fight with them.

Free speech? We have so much freedom of speech that I'm tired of all rubbish, rumours and lies which are spread by American agents in our Internet. And by some another confused or paid people. They all write so many lies about Putin (against him) and nobody touches them. And we don't have freedom of speech? Welcome to the Russian Internet

Pussy Riot was a stupid provocation...

In average, people like Putin and even if not, they don't afraid of him.. why should they afraid of him? I don't know, it is came up by the West about "dictator".

Last edited by jane_d; 01-09-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #7
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroy ignorance View Post
This really should be the question of the century! Is putin reading from a script or is he the champion of the anti-NWO?
I've pondered on this question long, and finally concluded it is actually a no-brainer!
The soviets were the spawn of the rothschilds, and the KGB was the spawn of the soviets. Now enter Putin as head of the KGB and that says it all for me! I have seen his speech to an international forum in 2007 where he condems a NWO and it is very convincing. However, putin is an authoritarian dictator, from the old soviet establishment and is also looking to be a key player in the coming ww3. That is more than enough evidence in my head to suggest he is one of THEM!
Yes, it was very good speech and nobody liked it there, so why did he say it? I think, he said what he thinks.

As for KGB... All is in details. You don't know all the details and changes in this structure.. For us this fact of his biography does not sound as something very scary.

Last edited by jane_d; 01-09-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:16 PM   #8
night_gaunt

I like him.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #9
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbeatsalute View Post
I always remember some years ago, in Russia. When Russian people inside a submarine were in trouble to save their lives inside that submarine. It was more convinient if those people died, and Putin let it happen, gave them no help at all. So instead of doing something, he went on vacations. Just another politician.
Cold blooded.Remember he was Director of the KGB
I regret that I wrote about the Kursk somewhen here, because actually I can't know the truth but I could to slander a man. According to one version, Americans hit our submarine, and after this both sides have hushed up this case. And we seem even were going to respond by attack, but Putin ordered not to respond. (And in this case, West should not judge Putin because he prevented a war) As for "not saved those who survived" - I don't know. Yes, this is the first thing that all write when are trying to figure out the truth about Kursk, but now I think that this is also can be propaganda against Putin, and all the details of the history we don't know and therefore we can't to judge. I only can say that he did or tried to do many another good things and it would be strange if in this case he personally intentionally did not save people. Maybe not he personally? We don't know details. Maybe they indeed could not open the hatch. It's all not clear.

And it seems he was very confused then, he came later and all was strange. Of course he did not expect that his reign will begin from this bleak story.

I gave up with this story. Too confusing. I will wait.

Last edited by jane_d; 01-09-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #10
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityandlove View Post
Good guy ?
Bad buy ?

There's a few videos on youtube floating around with him apparently exposing the NWO.

Also, him saying Russia will take care of itself.

Just curious as to your thoughts.

My first thought would be, is that he is in cahoots with everyone else, but admittedly i have very little info on Putin.
Communist bastard!!
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #11
drakul

Romney stated in his Pres. nominee acceptance speech how the US must crack down on Russia. He just lost my vote.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
+1

Putin once said in the beginning of his career, that he wanted a strong regime for Russia like that of Augusto Pinochet in Chile. Would that be anti-NWO talk? It's the same old rhetoric, Putin has the mind of a Dictator (ex-KGB). Being anti-NWO seems popular these days, but seeing what he says and what he does, and realize Unfortunately some people let themselves lbe hypnotized by what he says. He is just one more of them. An old Politician.
The belief that society exists has sabotaged every effort to change mankind. It is the reason why revolutions have failed. It is about a totally different revolution: the revolution in the heart of the individual.

Last edited by heartbeatsalute; 01-09-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
destroy ignorance

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Romney stated in his Pres. nominee acceptance speech how the US must crack down on Russia. He just lost my vote.
Wow... Were you actually considering voting for romney at some point in the last few days?!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:50 PM   #14
drakul

Quote:
Wow... Were you actually considering voting for romney at some point in the last few days?!
are you voting for Obomba?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:41 AM   #15
destroy ignorance

Quote:
are you voting for Obomba?
Haha no. I'm not an american fortunatly.

If i was an american though, i wouldn't vote for either, because i assume we all know it really doesn't matter; they are both puppet monsters and diebold makes the final decision for you in the end anyway!

I wonder if they use diebold machines in russia too?
Old 02-09-2012, 05:40 AM   #16
heartbeatsalute

Quote:
Putin as Pinochet
Authoritarian efficiency: Kremlin sees Chile's economic miracle under dictatorship a model to copy.
January 01, 2001
The BALTIMORE SUN

EVER SINCE the Soviet Union collapsed nine years ago, Russians have wondered whether their country is ready for Western-style democracy. President Vladimir Putin has an answer: He is edging Russia toward an authoritarian setup that, by design, resembles Chile under dictator Augusto Pinochet.

In recent days, President Putin has taken steps to restrict organized political activity to those parties most favorable to him. Meanwhile, he continues efforts to strip regional governors of their considerable powers and muzzle independent media outlets.
Couldn't expect less from a KGB Director.
The economy of Chile is going well. But Pinochet's killing is something Putin understands. Dictatorship.
Is that NWO? or anti-NWO?
Old 02-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #17
cagedlion

The man is a monster. You can often tell the character of a man by his closest friends. And all of Putins are evil, brutal dictators. His puppet in Chechnya for example, is a sadist that enjoys watching his men routinely torture dissidents. I mean, actually enjoys watching it for his own pleasure.

It's no coincidence these people are his friends. Including the beast that rules Belarus and has a penchant for boiling people alive. Whether you think the NWO and Illuminati are Israeli, American or British etc. You have to accept that these people are evil and the world would be better off with out them.
cagedlion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #18
drakul

Some Westerners don't like Putin, to them he represents the old KGB bugaboo. However keep in mind that the majority of Russians and millions of Orthodox Christian Slavs like Putin because Putin SAYS WHAT SLAVS THINK AND BELIEVE.

UN Security Council has no authority to support revolution in Syria – Lavrov Published: 01 September, 2012, 10:51
Edited: 01 September, 2012, 17:03

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov (RIA Novosti/Eduard Pesov)

TRENDS:Syria unrest

TAGS:Conflict, Military, NATO, Politics, Human rights, Lavrov, War, Syria, Sanctions

The UN Security Council has no right to support a revolution or foreign intervention in Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov warned. Any plan to withdraw government troops while fighting continues is untenable, and naïve at best, he added.

­The demand for President Bashar al-Assad to resign as a precondition to resolving the Syrian crisis is a completely unrealistic approach, Lavrov said during a public appearance at the Moscow State University of Foreign Affairs.

“There are different attitudes towards the Syrian regime. But while fighting in the streets continues, it is absolutely unrealistic to say that the only way out is for one side to unilaterally capitulate. It is not a matter of ideology, we don’t support any political figures in Syria. We just reason from what is realistic,” Lavrov said to the students of the diplomatic university.

Harking back to the summit in Geneva in June, Lavrov noted that despite differing opinions on the conflict, all the participating countries agreed to work for a “free, stable, independent and democratic” Syria. However, “our western partners and some nations in the region are almost openly pushing for outside intervention,” said Lavrov.

“Outside intervention should be positive. Every international player should push for both sides of the Syrian conflict to cease violence,” stressed Lavrov. “Saying that the government should be the first to pull out its troops from towns and then the opposition is not a viable plan.”

The Russian foreign minister added that those foreign players who insist on inciting the opposition forces “are not working in the interests of the Syrian people. They are motivated by their own geopolitical interests.”

­Lavrov cited the fact the Security Council dismissed a vote on the Geneva accord as evidence that a number of countries were not working for the Syrian people.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #19
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagedlion View Post
The man is a monster. You can often tell the character of a man by his closest friends. And all of Putins are evil, brutal dictators. His puppet in Chechnya for example, is a sadist that enjoys watching his men routinely torture dissidents. I mean, actually enjoys watching it for his own pleasure.

It's no coincidence these people are his friends. Including the beast that rules Belarus and has a penchant for boiling people alive. Whether you think the NWO and Illuminati are Israeli, American or British etc. You have to accept that these people are evil and the world would be better off with out them.
Where do you get your info from- sources linked to former Russian Oligarch Berezovsky?

Slavs have not forgotten how the media lied and lied about Serbs during the Yugoslav civil war in the 90's. How the media helped steal the heart of the Serbian nation - KOSOVO from Serbia and gave it to the Muslim Albanians. And how the media STILL LIES about Serbia. So why shouldn't your sources lie about Putin? What is the difference? To destroy the Slavs is part of the Evil Empire's plan and always has been. They are simply carrying out what HITLER started with the deaths of 20 million Russians.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #20
jane_d
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Where do you get your info from- sources linked to former Russian Oligarch Berezovsky?

Slavs have not forgotten how the media lied and lied about Serbs during the Yugoslav civil war in the 90's. How the media helped steal the heart of the Serbian nation - KOSOVO from Serbia and gave it to the Muslim Albanians. And how the media STILL LIES about Serbia. So why shouldn't your sources lie about Putin? What is the difference? To destroy the Slavs is part of the Evil Empire's plan and always has been. They are simply carrying out what HITLER started with the deaths of 20 million Russians.
Agreed.

Thank you for your support us..

P.S. Good article about our problems in Caucasus

America’s Long-standing Campaign to Destabilize Russia

"The shootings and bombings in Ingushetia and Dagestan this week rekindled a long-standing, brutal campaign of violence and terrorism in Russia’s Caucasus region – one that has seen more than its share of terror stretching back to the Chechen “rebellion” of the 1990s. However, in examining the recent attacks, it becomes clear that there are political and geopolitical interests behind the scenes that are actively working to destabilize Russia, with violence as their most potent weapon. The attacks are not simply isolated terrorist actions, but rather, cynically orchestrated events carried out by well-connected criminal networks whose goal is to foment conflict and carry out the agenda of the US intelligence establishment in its subversion of Russia."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/america...bilize-russia/

Thanks to author for the truth.

P.P.S. And this
The Chechens' American friends

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/08/usa.russia

Last edited by jane_d; 02-09-2012 at 12:41 PM.