Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 17-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #41
humanityrise

Here is a big question I hope can be answered....

how in the world does Martin Gman know this is true and what proof does he have????

I posted a topic on this awhile back so this whole subject intrigues my interest more than anything as it relates to the eternity of existence! Huge!
humanityrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #42
geewhizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by live_free View Post
I'm highly suspicious of the "higher self" theory as well, because this just sounds like another glorified way of conning the victims of institutionalized injustice into blaming themselves instead of their victimizers.

If taken to its logical conclusion, you find torture victims saying: "My higher self must have wanted me to experience this, so it's really I who am responsible for the unspeakable pain I feel, not my uniformed tormentor."

Isn't that just the sort of thing the Hitlers of the world want their victims to think?
I don't think that an awakened or advanced soul would ever be tortured. We all have been hideously tortured in our past/simultaneous incarnations IMHO, i.e before we awakened, be it ancient Rome, Spain etc etc

Last edited by geewhizz; 17-08-2011 at 06:11 PM.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #43
live_free

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
I don't think that an awakened or advanced soul would ever be tortured.
Ah, so if a child is tortured in a satanic ritual, he has only himself to blame, since his soul presumably isn't "avanced" enough yet. Is that the idea?

Is there anyone in this entire forum besides myself who isn't a blame-the-victim firster?
live_free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #44
geewhizz

Quote:
Ah, so if a child is tortured in a satanic ritual, he has only himself to blame, since his soul presumably isn't "avanced" enough yet. Is that the idea?

Is there anyone in this entire forum besides myself who isn't a blame-the-victim firster?
A child's soul isn't usually awakened but it is changing now.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 03:32 AM   #45
humanityrise

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanityrise View Post
Here is a big question I hope can be answered....

how in the world does Martin Gman know this is true and what proof does he have????

I posted a topic on this awhile back so this whole subject intrigues my interest more than anything as it relates to the eternity of existence! Huge!
why is my question being ignored? I'd like it answered please!!!!!!!
Old 18-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #46
live_free

Quote:
why is my question being ignored?
Because it's a question only Martin Gman himself can answer.

If you're not a mind reader, what makes you think anyone else is?
Old 18-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #47
humanityrise

Quote:
Because it's a question only Martin Gman himself can answer.

If you're not a mind reader, what makes you think anyone else is?
ok, but Martin Gman hasn't posted in quite awhile correct so how can I contact him to ask him?
Old 24-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #48
live_free

Quote:
ok, but Martin Gman hasn't posted in quite awhile correct so how can I contact him to ask him?
If I knew the answer to that question, I would have already contacted him myself.
Old 26-08-2011, 06:07 AM   #49
sh3lly

As we are eternal beings, we will eventually find our way the "right" way. If you are ready to go beyond this "game," you will. No "light" will stop you. If you aren't ready, then maybe you will be sucked in and have to go through some other obstacles until you eventually find your way.
Old 26-08-2011, 06:22 AM   #50
tusme

Imho, the "White Light we see when we die", is the Mind observing (it)Self, ie, neurons...as it "returns" to its energetic origins...

The Sane Hiker

Last edited by tusme; 26-08-2011 at 12:56 PM.
tusme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #51
eleonora2012
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL431FA
Here is the full History of Mankind, the White Light Construct video is included, interesting how you got so close to the real Story of the White Light as it was indeed a Matrix Construct for enslavement and the placement of Anu within the Matrix.
David Icke is also right in that we are born into enslavement, but it begins before birth and had been going on for eons of years. There is a twist to the story, which is that there is only One of us Here, and so whatever construct the realization that must come about is Self as the origin, Creation, Created, Creator, we keep stopping at Creation Created and this is why we cannot get out, like with any informatic system we are either the user and can't change anything or we step up to Administrator's role and become the system and as the system change, as above so below, as inside so outside. Enjoy

Last edited by eleonora2012; 21-01-2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: title missing - reply to the guy that started the thread
eleonora2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #52
eleonora2012
Inactive

Default What is the White Light ?

The White Light is a Matrix Construct, it was designed as the placement of Anu himself within the System and yes it was a tool for the enslavement of Humankind. The story had been going on for millions of years, the Sould is another construct, it was used to store the 'personality' traits until download would occurr int the Akashik records at the end of each lifetime.
You can find the History of Mankind Here
One thing that is yet missing from David Icke explanations is that we are the Origin, and until we step up to Creator's role we cannot get out of here, as like in any informatic system if you are the users you have restrictions, while when you become the administrator your restrictions are lifted.
There is only One of us Here, fragmented in 7 billion pieces, Creation, Created, Creators, Self as the Source, Self responsibility is the only way out, follow the links, there are over 16 hours of videos that tell the whole story, for support you will find the links at the end of each video.
eleonora2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #53
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleonora2012 View Post
The White Light is a Matrix Construct, it was designed as the placement of Anu himself within the System and yes it was a tool for the enslavement of Humankind. The story had been going on for millions of years, the Sould is another construct, it was used to store the 'personality' traits until download would occurr int the Akashik records at the end of each lifetime.
You can find the History of Mankind Here
One thing that is yet missing from David Icke explanations is that we are the Origin, and until we step up to Creator's role we cannot get out of here, as like in any informatic system if you are the users you have restrictions, while when you become the administrator your restrictions are lifted.
There is only One of us Here, fragmented in 7 billion pieces, Creation, Created, Creators, Self as the Source, Self responsibility is the only way out, follow the links, there are over 16 hours of videos that tell the whole story, for support you will find the links at the end of each video.

Links not working

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 07:48 AM   #54
sir_pompous
Banned

Great oriiginal post and great thread.

http://www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf - This document supports the theory that humans are deceived into going into a light and then made to forget their memories through torturous means before being reincarnated again. Obviously there are 'knwo it alls' on Earth that do not forget their previous lives and are of a higher intelligence than a human that has to learn everything again.

It is a fantastic read no matter what your beliefs may be on Roswell. I would really recommend that people read this document. It may seem 'fake' at the beginning but if you get all the way through to the end it is worth it/ I skipped all of the author's words and simply read the parts the 'alien' was supposed to have said.

Last edited by sir_pompous; 22-01-2012 at 07:49 AM.
sir_pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #55
hobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_pompous View Post
Great oriiginal post and great thread.

http://www.thenewearth.org/Roswell.pdf - This document supports the theory that humans are deceived into going into a light and then made to forget their memories through torturous means before being reincarnated again. Obviously there are 'knwo it alls' on Earth that do not forget their previous lives and are of a higher intelligence than a human that has to learn everything again.

It is a fantastic read no matter what your beliefs may be on Roswell. I would really recommend that people read this document. It may seem 'fake' at the beginning but if you get all the way through to the end it is worth it/ I skipped all of the author's words and simply read the parts the 'alien' was supposed to have said.
Sorry, but apparently its a hoax: http://camelotforum.com/index.php?op...=40&Itemid=164 posts nr. 7873 and 7875

"The one who dies before he dies, doesn´t die when he dies."
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #56
sir_pompous
Banned

It doesn't matter.

For example - Even David Icke may be all knowing and all powerful - and what he gives us is just a fragment of what he knows or what he thinks we can understand.

The same goes for the link I posted. Although it may be fake - it also has some truths.

And whatever you believe - do you think ANY FUCKIN human could write that shit? OF COURSE NOT - so it was written by an alien - even if they look like you and me - so why disregard what's in the document? It could be very true.

Please all - read it.
sir_pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #57
antiarchonist

I have a friend who is a bit obsessed. He seems to believe that not only is the material world an illusion which I know is not exactly within the realm of crazy around here. But he takes it too far and believes that, for example, I'm in his head and not real. So one of those types.

On the other hand, he has done a lot of research about reincarnation and escaping the cycle or whatever. He said something interesting about 'the light' people see when they have a NDE (or assumming when they die).. not to walk toward it. Apparently there is either a fiery pit or a black hole of some sort which creates an intense fear and slowly tries to pull people in, so their reaction is to walk toward the light (and I'm guessing in a NDE they wake up because it 'isn't their time').

Thing is, he's not the only source I've heard that from. I got the impression from an alchemy book of something similar. I've also heard about 'black holes' and 'hell/satan' being experienced in OOBEs and NDEs. I think the bible even says something about not being afraid of the fire (the opposite of the light). This could all be nonsense, but just open your mind. What if
antiarchonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:28 AM   #58
neutrino
Inactive

I personally feel it's common sense to not enter the light and that you should first take a look around and see what's going on. I've always viewed people who are willing to blindly head straight into the light without a second thought as deserving of the re-incarnation they will probably end up getting.
Seriously, if you're dead, what's the hurry to go into the light? take a little while and get your bearings.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #59
tortle

Monroe said to look for a gold light instead, either to the side or up, look around for it. The gold light takes you to 'the garden', you are free there I suppose.

The real question is WHY are they allowed to set up a white light trap? Who's allowing it?
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #60
silentnomore

Sorry, guys.... I thought that the white light during a NDE or OOBE was just the brain flooding with in an effort to lessen the psychological blow of the concept of "this is the end" for the mind.... ? Also check out a quick search on clinical studies carried out into DMT and its effects. One test subject IIRC (can't remember which study it was now) said that she was a devout christian and whole-heartedly believed in everything conventional and led a good, christian life, experienced a half-hour trip with ETs who took her aboard their ship and explained the mysteries of the universe, despite her being a complete non-believer of anything ET.

But I could be wrong - please do correct me if this isn't so.