Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 03-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #41
stanislav

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
simple look at DR persingers work and understand how weak complex magnetic fields and other things that can effect and infulence the human mind ...these things happen often in nature and have been messured at ghost hot spots, also look how infrasound can effect the mind
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

people have stuided this and espescally the militray and they have weoponised them and the energy (EMF,microwaves, magnetic fields) ect...
So are you saying that by inducing a certain sound frequency people will begin to see aliens, demons, unicorns? They will begin to hear voices talking to them in a clear dialect that actually make sense? Right? Since WHEN sound induction or hallucinations made any sense other than random color and patterns unless they are being controlled by intelligence? Now please instead of quoting and providing links like a Bible Thumper why don't you have your own logical explanation. You still can not explain to me WHY. Where is your facts? What about the pre era of electronic harassment? Not the 60 years old ancient technology that can be build by a few bored college kids.
stanislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #42
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
So are you saying that by inducing a certain sound frequency people will begin to see aliens, demons, unicorns? They will begin to hear voices talking to them in a clear dialect that actually make sense? Right? Since WHEN sound induction or hallucinations made any sense other than random color and patterns unless they are being controlled by intelligence? Now please instead of quoting and providing links like a Bible Thumper why don't you have your own logical explanation. You still can not explain to me WHY. Where is your facts? What about the pre era of electronic harassment? Not the 60 years old ancient technology that can be build by a few bored college kids.
its not just sound is it EMF,microwaves ect....the whole EM spectrum

CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (1 of 2)

CNN: Electromagnetic Mind Control Weapons (2 of 2)

this was on TV back in 1985

just look what Dr persinger can do with a weak complex magnetic field ...simliar strenght what a alram clock emmits

theres a part in the document were they create images in the mind even back then

Science Channel Admits Microwaves Used in Mind Control

The God Helmet - from "Through the Wormhole"

you get it cause a sense presences then hit them with a voice to skull technology....
Quote:
On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an "extensive testing and experimentation" program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens "at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign." Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to "unwitting subjects in social situations." At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[9]
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 03-12-2010 at 08:44 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:48 AM   #43
metacomet

Quote:
Wait! What "FACTS" do you deal with? Do you have actual facts the can discredit the existence of such spiritual beings? PLEASE SHOW ME ONE! You are the one who is living in fantasy land, not myself.
Stan, you are not the first to be frustrated with decas insistence that everything non-physical is from secret government technology.

There are genuine cosmic frequencies that we are all experiencing at every moment that simply do not come from the government.

But most people, even though they seem terrified of the idea - want to blame all spiritual problems or issues on someone else. They want to pin it on an easily identifiable source.

If that is the only way they can find comfort you have to let them... even if they fight and shout at anyone testing their comfort blanket notion of reality.

Yes, there is real tech being used on us at all times. But other dimensions exist and not every spiritual experience can be chalked up to human invention.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #44
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Stan, you are not the first to be frustrated with decas insistence that everything non-physical is from secret government technology.

There are genuine cosmic frequencies that we are all experiencing at every moment that simply do not come from the government.

But most people, even though they seem terrified of the idea - want to blame all spiritual problems or issues on someone else. They want to pin it on an easily identifiable source.

If that is the only way they can find comfort you have to let them... even if they fight and shout at anyone testing their comfort blanket notion of reality.

Yes, there is real tech being used on us at all times. But other dimensions exist and not every spiritual experience can be chalked up to human invention.
so you addmit there is government technology and experiments going on

well If I was get fucked by something then I would look at the government technology and experiments first.....

Quote:
how much gets through all the esmog??? mobile phones, satilites wifi TV radio radar gps .haarp chemtrials .ect....plus all the natural sources earths nautral field ???

Quote:
yep I will blame and easily identifiable source thats acting ileagally and effecting my life and human rights....
Quote:
spiritual problems
don`t have any sorry.

hmmm think this banker ballout is a "spirtual problem" all that money seems to have disappeared into the 4th demension.
An animation depicting the orbits of GPS satellites in medium earth orbit.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 03-12-2010 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #45
cess

No wonder this place is so popular with the trolls. Look at the argument this one has stirred up. Troll accomplished, right?

Oops, I dropped the T word...
Old 03-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #46
lizzy

Quote:
Of course it is psychological! Because such entities work though your mental and emotional body. Everything is psychological when it comes to the physical body. Your reality is dealt through your mental and emotional senses. But electronic harassment is just a speck in the dust. All this idiotic governmental conspiracies are not going to change your destiny. These are simply diversions form the true reality behind the veil.
Good, thanku stanslav, |I'm glad it's NOT external demons.....I do not wish to believe they exist and hope they are'nt part of your true reality.
I 've made a couple of bad moves recently and got myself a bit screwed up , this is the result of my own actions / or in-action......not microwave or pyscotronic ( not that they are'nt use daily in large doses)........we are living in a scientific enslavement....it is more than a speck in the dust.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #47
lizzy

Quote:
I think prior to this tech. , the church did a pretty good number on the people. Also there has always been those with bi-chemical dosorders who hallucinate , not to mention natural mescaline / LSD type origanisms in rotted grain. ect.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:04 PM   #48
dollanaqua
Banned

dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:36 PM   #49
tru3

Quote:
These are simply diversions form the true reality behind the veil.
"sad but true"

tru3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:13 AM   #50
stanislav

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
Good, thanku stanslav, |I'm glad it's NOT external demons.....I do not wish to believe they exist and hope they are'nt part of your true reality.
I 've made a couple of bad moves recently and got myself a bit screwed up , this is the result of my own actions / or in-action......not microwave or pyscotronic ( not that they are'nt use daily in large doses)........we are living in a scientific enslavement....it is more than a speck in the dust.
It's not a matter of what you believe to be true or not. Reality is more than just what you can see, feel etc ... with your FIVE senses. What you can see and sense is obliviously just a TINY spectrum of what really is out there. Also it is true that you live in the material world and must obey to it's DENSITY LAWS of the third dimensional reality you must also realize that it is once again not the end of all that is.

Remember science is as much dogmatic as it's counterpart religion. Since you exist in duality universe science and religion are simply two extremes who are trying to prove each other their righteousness. Both of course have merit of truth but both are false.

Demonic beings are real. Neither they are always external. First of all one must define what is a demonic being? Demonic beings are any beings that are not human and are not of this reality. Demonic beings have always ulterior motives and are tricksters. There is a wide variety is demonic beings, including what one can only describe as an alien virus. They attach themselves through your brain stem and live within your own very thoughts. Most demonic beings of such quality feed upon your aether energy. There are also energetic beings that may seem demonic at first because they guard certain knowledge but I would rather not speak about such for it is forbidden by the word of POWER.

Last edited by stanislav; 04-12-2010 at 02:17 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:19 AM   #51
deca

stuff outside our 5 senses is not fulled up with demons

theres technology that monitor and use it

I like how I get singled out for spreading fear and ignorance !!!!!

Last edited by deca; 04-12-2010 at 02:29 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:43 AM   #52
stanislav

Quote:
I think prior to this tech. , the church did a pretty good number on the people. Also there has always been those with bi-chemical dosorders who hallucinate , not to mention natural mescaline / LSD type origanisms in rotted grain. ect.
Sure humans are susceptible to brainwashing. It's not something new. But this does not deny the existence of other realities. Have you ever wondered that maybe you have been programmed by scientific dogma (without consciously knowing) to look at the world from a materialistic point of view? Duality! Remember? You will find that people from European countries will be more open minded to the existence of other wordy beings and visitations than those in the Western world. So what does it tell you? Reality in itself is multi layered. The deeper you dwell upon it the more you are able to see, sense and REALIZE. Most normal people (everyday people) live in a safety cocoon. There are those of you who would rather believe in the present scientific method because it is instantaneous to your 5 sense reality. Such mindset sometimes reminds me much that if a child. Children will believe anything as long as they can see, touch or taste. All they have to be is presented something that is TANGIBLE (show me the evidence etc ...), something they can see, touch or taste. So this is precisely how the materialistic mind works. With religious people is quite the opposite. They do not require any evidence tangible or otherwise and will beLIEve anything that suites their wishful thinking.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:45 AM   #53
deca

Stag & Hounds EMF effects
Old 04-12-2010, 02:56 AM   #54
stanislav

Quote:
stuff outside our 5 senses is not fulled up with demons

I like how I get singled out for spreading fear and ignorance !!!!!
You surely love spread you dogmatic scientific beliefs and that what they are beLIEfs ... I asked you before TO STOP quoting and linking every time you are trying to "prove" something. Do you ever think for yourself or do you always have to provide OTHER SOURCE in order to make ANY SENSE? How are you any different than religious folks who never can form their OWN opinion and who keep quoting from the Bible as if there is nothing beyond. Can't you see that you are simply the opposite duality extreme of the same coin? How can you claim that your spectrum of radiation is outside of 5 sense reality? It's is not accurate! THE MONITORING-SURVEILLANCE-SPECTROGRAPH SYSTEM IS BASE UPON THE HUMAN 5 SENSE. How can you not understand this ??? Obviously you can't because you have brainwashed yourself with your materialistic scientific view. THIS DEVICES WERE MADE BY HUMANS SO THAT THIS HUMANS CAN VIEW RADIATION SPECTRUM ACCORDING TO THEIR 5 SENSE REALITY.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:01 AM   #55
deca

Quote:
You surely love spread you dogmatic scientific beliefs and that what they are beLIEfs ... I asked you before TO STOP quoting and linking every time you are trying to "prove" something. Do you ever think for yourself or do you always have to provide OTHER SOURCE in order to make ANY SENSE? How are you any different than religious folks who never can form their OWN opinion and who keep quoting from the Bible as if there is nothing beyond. Can't you see that you are simply the opposite duality extreme of the same coin? How can you claim that your spectrum of radiation is outside of 5 sense reality? It's is not accurate! THE MONITORING-SURVEILLANCE-SPECTROGRAPH SYSTEM IS BASE UPON THE HUMAN 5 SENSE. How can you not understand this ??? Obviously you can't because you have brainwashed yourself with your materialistic scientific view. THIS DEVICES WERE MADE BY HUMANS SO THAT THIS HUMANS CAN VIEW RADIATION SPECTRUM ACCORDING TO THEIR 5 SENSE REALITY.
so you believe in invisible and undetectable entity's that can't be proved or disproved ?
Sounds like what religious people of faith do to me.....

so you ask for proof ...then when I provide it you say I should not rely on it...

you are just another person of blind belief and fath with a new age twist on it....

scietiffic method

obviously this is difficult if you are only relying on subjective experience and I take it you rate peoples subjective experience above the scientific method

but with the knowledge of the effects of infrasound & emf how can you just really on subjective experience when dealing with paranormal events

Last edited by deca; 04-12-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:28 AM   #56
stanislav

Quote:
so you believe in invisible and undetectable entity's that can't be proved or disproved ?
Sounds like what religious people of faith do to me.....

so you ask for proof ...then when I provide it you say I should not rely on it...

you are just another person of blind belief and fath with a new age twist on it....

scietiffic method

obviously this is difficult if you are only relying on subjective experience and I take it you rate peoples subjective experience above the scientific method

but with the knowledge of the effects of infrasound & emf how can you just really on subjective experience when dealing with paranormal events

"Most of the time, every thing is not black, white, grey or yellow but is mostly invisible - " The 2004 Nobel Prize Winning " Colour Force " of Quarks and Gluons, in the vibrant DNA, the Living Wave in the Universal Mind.

Dr. Josef Allen Hynek (May 1, 1910 – April 27, 1986) was a United States astronomer, professor, and ufologist:

"I hold it entirely possible," he said, "that a technology exists, which encompasses both the physical and the psychic, the material and the mental. There are stars that are millions of years older than the sun. There may be a civilization that is millions of years more advanced than man's. We have gone from Kitty Hawk to the moon in some seventy years, but it's possible that a million-year-old civilization may know something that we don't ... I hypothesize an 'M&M' technology encompassing the mental and material realms. The psychic realms, so mysterious to us today, may be an ordinary part of an advanced technology."

John Edward Mack, M.D. (October 4, 1929–September 27, 2004) was an American psychiatrist, writer, and professor at Harvard Medical School. He was a Pulitzer Prize-winning biographer, and a leading authority on the spiritual or transformational effects of alleged alien abduction experiences

New Proof from Oxford: Parallel Universes Exist:

Parallel universes aren’t just the stuff of sci-fi, according to a mathematical discovery by Oxford scientists. The breakthrough is being described as "one of the most important developments in the history of science".

Faster Than the Speed of Light? Pulsars Point to "Yes"

We learned in our intro to science courses that information cannot be transmitted faster than the speed of light. Yet laboratory experiments done over the last 30 years clearly show that some things appear to break this speed limit without abrogating Einstein's special theory of relativity.

But now, astrophysicists in the US have observed such superluminal speeds in space in the form of radio pulses from a pulsar.

So who is IGNORANT ? YOU or ME. The answer is CLEAR! IT IS YOU!

You have no clue, no idea what you are talking about! Before you open your ignorant mouth do some research. I don't want to hear about your mind control 60 years old technology that can be put together by a few college kids. You need to wake up and smell the coffee because even science becoming aware of the INVISIBLE. NEED MORE?

Here is your BEYOND VISIBLE RANGE SPECTRUM cameras capturing multiple UFO's (11 to be exact!) by the Mexican military.

Sir Isaac Newton FRS (4 January 1643 – 31 March 1727 [OS: 25 December 1642 – 20 March 1726])[1] was an English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, natural philosopher, alchemist, and theologian

Although the laws of motion and universal gravitation became Newton's best-known discoveries, he warned against using them to view the Universe as a mere machine, as if akin to a great clock. He said, "Gravity explains the motions of the planets, but it cannot explain who set the planets in motion. God governs all things and knows all that is or can be done."

Last edited by stanislav; 04-12-2010 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:58 AM   #57
lizzy

Quote:
Demonic beings are real. Neither they are always external. First of all one must define what is a demonic being? Demonic beings are any beings that are not human and are not of this reality. Demonic beings have always ulterior motives and are tricksters. There is a wide variety is demonic beings, including what one can only describe as an alien virus. They attach themselves through your brain stem and live within your own very thoughts. Most demonic beings of such quality feed upon your aether energy. There are also energetic beings that may seem demonic at first because they guard certain knowledge but I would rather not speak about such for it is forbidden by the word of POWER.
thanks staislav,.....I know there is pure evil in this world, It's usary and slavery, both pure evil in our sub-human scum elite at the top and fostered by them throughout the world. The only thing alien about them is that they aer'nt fully human.....
Old 04-12-2010, 07:19 AM   #58
stanislav

Quote:
thanks staislav,.....I know there is pure evil in this world, It's usary and slavery, both pure evil in our sub-human scum elite at the top and fostered by them throughout the world. The only thing alien about them is that they aer'nt fully human.....
One more thing to remember! Light and dark, good and evil, love and hate, religion and science are all duality EXTREMES. One must neutralize both the darkness within (getting rid of your own demons) and Light (getting rid of your desires). Love is considered to be a "positive" outcome. Love alone will not grant you FREEDOM or TRUTH, POWER or WISDOM. Love is DESIRE (degraded will) and desires lead to MORE illusions. This is why I speak against the New Age and similar movements who promote Love and LIEght. False light it is! They speak about unconditional love but ignore TRUTH. And thus many are being deceived in meanwhile. Even mother earth is trying to find it's CENTER WITHIN DUALITY. This is what is being referred to as ASCENSION. One can not truly ascend and achieve total freedom beyond the 4th density reality if they cannot find their true center. But it is far more complicated than this. Many things require to achieve true ascension or more accurately DENOUEMENT.

Last edited by stanislav; 04-12-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #59
lizzyking

LOL!!

lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #60
lizzyking

Quote:
Quote:

In 1984, the third and final copy was written from memory by the last survivor of the original researchers: Andrew Lobaczewski. Zbigniew Brzezinski blocked its publication.

http://www.ponerology.com/index.html
A new brain for Barack Obama:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democ...r_barack_obama

Last edited by lizzyking; 04-12-2010 at 08:55 AM.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote