Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 25-01-2010, 03:47 AM   #1
whatistruth
Banned

Default NDE's debunked

Look at how they react when confronted with the facts, typical religious people.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 03:55 AM   #2
hadabusa
Banned

whats nde?
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 06:23 AM   #3
motleyhoo

NDE = Near Death Experience

First of all, you do not have to be religious to have or believe in NDEs. The scientific "experts" in the video have no understanding that the human body has 2 parts - a physical part, and a part that is energy, and so their entire premise about what happens when a person dies is wrong.

It's funny how all these people who have never had a NDE are so adamant that NDEs are not real. It's like someone who has never hit their thumb with a hammer telling someone who has that it could not possibly have hurt and that the pain was all in their imagination.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine

Last edited by motleyhoo; 25-01-2010 at 06:23 AM.
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
jesusistruth
Banned

The brain is nothing but a lump of fat. Just explain to me how something mechanical like physics can create conciousness? No matter how advanced the mechanic is, it will never be more alive than a steam engine.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 06:38 AM   #5
authority
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
NDE = Near Death Experience

First of all, you do not have to be religious to have or believe in NDEs. The scientific "experts" in the video have no understanding that the human body has 2 parts - a physical part, and a part that is energy, and so their entire premise about what happens when a person dies is wrong.

It's funny how all these people who have never had a NDE are so adamant that NDEs are not real. It's like someone who has never hit their thumb with a hammer telling someone who has that it could not possibly have hurt and that the pain was all in their imagination.

my sentiments too
I won't even bother watching the video because there are millions of people who had NDEs and their accounts all correlate. Friend of mine told me his story too; floating above his body, the light tunnel, the gates that started closing as he approached. Dr. Raymond Moody wrote a book of NDE experiences that he has collected from his patients.

how can anyone who has not gone to such experience "debunk " it?

personally, I experienced what they call "sleep paralysis" which felt more like someone sitting on my shoulder and pulling my bed cover down while i could not move, yet I was fully awake and fully aware. When that entity noticed that i was awake it stopped, then i felt that it ran away from behind my back, rigth accros the bed. it felt like it was like a cat that ran across the bed. The experience repeated couple of more times. Scary shit, I tell ya.
Finally, I got fed up with it and told it "get lost, I am not afraid of you."

afterwards the entity has left me alone.

that experience was so real that no one can debunk it.

so, debunking what you have not experienced is just plain dumb.
but wait, 'debunking' is not by that arrogant stupid whore Pen from Pen and Teller?
man, no wonder, a sane man would not even try debunking NDEs!

Last edited by authority; 25-01-2010 at 06:45 AM.
authority is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 06:40 AM   #6
deca

people need to understand and sperate that intesne experience they have and how that experece is created/triggered two different things.....you can`t explain how an experence happen by the experence!!!!

think if you did not understand taken an acid tab........can you imagine explaining your trip ??? you would never come up with taken a peace of paper with a chemical on it.......

also it would be like trying to explain a TV to sombody thats never heard our watched one by a moving/intense /ingrosing movie ......the technical side would sound far removed from the experience
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 25-01-2010 at 07:02 AM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #7
joel1212
Inactive

garbage. bbc.

Last edited by joel1212; 25-01-2010 at 07:21 AM.
joel1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #8
deca

some of you must have boring lives
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #9
whatistruth
Banned

Love the people who just refuse to watch the video then ramble on about how it's nonsense.
They show in the video exactly how the brain produces these very real sensations, which is why people are so convinced what they felt was real, yet even after they're confronted with the scientific facts they still don't believe it.

Also explains why only 20% of people have the experience, IF it were real surely everyone would have it?
Of course I don't expect anyone to address issues raises in the video, at least not the people who've already posted.
You can't just keep citing books written by quacks as evidence, I could write a book about nde's, wouldn't make it anymore real.

Of course if anyone has any scientific evidence please bring it forth in the forms of videos or papers/articles.
Old 25-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
jawizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Did you actually watch the video or you;re just dismissing it because it doesn't gel with your beliefs? Because one the scientists induced an NDE in himself and many thousands of pilots using a military g-force centrifuge which is well documented.

Incidentally large doses of ketamine have the effect of inducing NDE's also.

Quote:
Near-death experiences can be produced using a drug called ketamine which blocks receptors in the brain for the neurotransmitter glutamate. All features of a classic near-death experience can be produced by the intravenous administration of 50 - 100 mg of ketamine....

...It can produce all the features of the near-death experience, including travel through a dark tunnel into light, the conviction that one is dead, telepathic communion with God, visions, out-of-body experiences and mystical states. If given intravenously, it has a short action with an abrupt end. One ketamine user talked of "becoming a disembodied mind or soul, dying and going to another world." Childhood events may also be re-lived. The loss of contact with ordinary reality and the sense of participation in another reality are more pronounced and less easily resisted than is usually the case with LSD. The dissociative experiences often seem so genuine that users are not sure that they have not actually left their bodies.
jawizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 11:20 AM   #11
mizz420

Ive had two nde on ketamine.
ITs fucking incredible, you feel like you come out of it a stronger more enlightened person. Its great for exploring your consciousness but bad for your bladder and kidneys so use in moderation.
Also when your there and the intense feeling of ''i think im going to die'' sets in it is only scary for a few seconds and it gets worse if you fight it. Just go with it and you come to some fucking incredible conclusions.
mizz420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #12
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZQgf1B7qYE

Look at how they react when confronted with the facts, typical religious people.
None of them said they were religious; you making things up again? Tut, tut

I dont doubt brain fuction through lack of oxygen can cause this effect, but to attempt to pin something down as fact in this way is idiotic. It doesn't prove anything other than that having an understanding of brain fuction can show apparent cause this phenomena. Its not even taking into account the multitudes of cases of past lifes, or where subjects have been dead for so long it couldn't be oxygen deprivation.

On top of this, they're also assuming its the brain that is the source of consciousness, which theres not one single fact to prove(and is wrong btw). Ususal with scientists, take individual assumtions based on what they believe to be true and present it as fact."I'm right! Look at me!" -yeh, w/e.

Utter nonsense -but then again, what more to expect from Penn and Teller. Those two clowns couldn't debunk their way out of a paperbag. Get a better source and/or research it yourself.

Theres that déjà vu again... Have we been here before?
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)

Last edited by nectars; 25-01-2010 at 01:15 PM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
metacomet

FUCK Penn and Teller!!! Related thread here...

Penn is a Satanist (literally) and wants you to believe there is no 'God' or afterlife or anything spiritual in this reality... that is just what these people do, it is their job. To kill your spirituality.

They make these kinds of movies... <-- related to the afterlife. It is disinfo and spiritual poison intended to make you give up on the 'afterlife' and any notion of spirituality!

Now listen closely skeptics:

Although all the neuroscientists and skeptics and materialists in the world will argue that NDE's are caused by brain activity -

What about the NDE accounts where the person is medically dead, no brain activity and no pulse?
Dead on an operating table for a matter of minutes before being resuscitated by the doctors?

Those are scientifically verifiable, medical cases, of actual and complete DEATH where upon resuscitation the patient explains having been places and seen things that are impossible without out-of-body consciousness.

What about THAT angle of NDE's?
Oh, Penn and Teller didn't mention it?

Hmm, curious...
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 03:38 PM   #14
the cosmos
Inactive

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZQgf1B7qYE

debunked ? yip. i agree. everything has to be debunked.
where's the puke smiley ?
the cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #15
jawizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
What about the NDE accounts where the person is medically dead, no brain activity and no pulse? [/B]Dead on an operating table for a matter of minutes before being resuscitated by the doctors?
Brain dead and no pulse are pretty different. If you're brain dead then it's game over AFAIK. Resuscitation is for those whose hearts have stopped and or stopped breathing - the brain isn't dead. Brain dead is dead.

Now if you're claiming that those declared brain dead have miracously come back to life and reported NDE's please post the proof of all this "scientifically verifiable, medical cases, of actual and complete DEATH". You must have the evidence right?
jawizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 04:19 PM   #16
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
FUCK Penn and Teller!!! Related thread here...

Penn is a Satanist (literally) and wants you to believe there is no 'God' or afterlife or anything spiritual in this reality... that is just what these people do, it is their job. To kill your spirituality.

They make these kinds of movies... <-- related to the afterlife. It is disinfo and spiritual poison intended to make you give up on the 'afterlife' and any notion of spirituality!

Now listen closely skeptics:

Although all the neuroscientists and skeptics and materialists in the world will argue that NDE's are caused by brain activity -

What about the NDE accounts where the person is medically dead, no brain activity and no pulse?
Dead on an operating table for a matter of minutes before being resuscitated by the doctors?

Those are scientifically verifiable, medical cases, of actual and complete DEATH where upon resuscitation the patient explains having been places and seen things that are impossible without out-of-body consciousness.

What about THAT angle of NDE's?
Oh, Penn and Teller didn't mention it?

Hmm, curious...

No one has come back from having no brain activity and no pulse.

Most people who's hearts stop dont remember anything, and if they do it can be attributed to what penn and tell demonstrated in the video.

And for you christians, satanism isnt the worship of the devil, its just the non belief in anything spiritual.
it's really the marilyn manson/15 year old angst version of neitche's writings.
Old 25-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
the cosmos
Inactive

Quote:
satanism isnt the worship of the devil, its just the non belief in anything spiritual.
that sounds like atheism.
the cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #18
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cosmos View Post
that sounds like atheism.
Or 'Humanism' which is the new masonic creed.

They've cast off the sham about believing in a God altogether and most masons I've met introduce themselves as humanists...

BTW notice there's a new QI style TV show with Richard Dawkins with 'comedy' guests Mark Steel et al!

Yes, where is that puke smiley...?

Last edited by truthspoon; 25-01-2010 at 04:26 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #19
hadabusa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusistruth View Post
The brain is nothing but a lump of fat. Just explain to me how something mechanical like physics can create conciousness? No matter how advanced the mechanic is, it will never be more alive than a steam engine.
well, remove your brain then to see how it is.

or damage it slightly:

lump of fat,yeah right.
hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #20
myth

I don't really believe in NDE's as such. My belief is that your brain is simply helping your body cope with a traumatic situation. If this makes people feel more enlightened afterwards, then good

Quote:
Originally Posted by authority View Post

personally, I experienced what they call "sleep paralysis" which felt more like someone sitting on my shoulder and pulling my bed cover down while i could not move, yet I was fully awake and fully aware. When that entity noticed that i was awake it stopped, then i felt that it ran away from behind my back, rigth accros the bed. it felt like it was like a cat that ran across the bed. The experience repeated couple of more times. Scary shit, I tell ya.
Finally, I got fed up with it and told it "get lost, I am not afraid of you."

afterwards the entity has left me alone.

that experience was so real that no one can debunk it.
As for Sleep Paralysis. I used to suffer a lot with that, and still suffer now to a far lesser extent. It would feel like there was something there holding me still etc. But that's no more than your brain starting to wake prior to your body. You can think, but your body is still paralysed. Scary when it happens, but all quite normal me thinks
myth is offline   Reply With Quote