Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 24-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #1
biggles

Default Simon Cowell- Demon possessed?

look at this guy in these pictures...it is not the look of a normal person, he is in my opinion now fully possessed by a very powerful demon entity.

Expect some even bigger things from him from now on...looks like he is actually tripping..

In the last picture his Muslim fiance is looking at him in a very concerned manner.

The reason he is linking himself to a Muslim girl is because he is playing it safe with his rendevous with Satan by gaining some kind of spiritual umbrella with an Islamic girl. In his warped mind God\ Allah may protect him if and when Satan comes for his pound of flesh.

biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 12:42 AM   #2
marcusbrody

This belongs in the stepford files.
That first picture looks waxy.
Who isns't compromised on tv nowadays?
marcusbrody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #3
marcusbrody

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusbrody View Post
This belongs in the stepford files.
That first picture looks waxy.
Who isns't compromised on tv nowadays?
Also, check out that gob next to his date in the second pic.
eeewww
marcusbrody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 12:44 AM   #4
dangermouse

simon cowell doesnt deserve any attention ... !!!!
Old 24-11-2010, 12:46 AM   #5
theroach
Inactive

He is a possible homosexual too (well, that's where the smart money is, the Louis Theroux/Max Clifford interview is interesting)...hides it from Mummy to save her from it (that's the rumour)...hence the pretend girlfriend and all those other women he's used for cover. (this is not meant as a sexual slur against gay people btw).

I guess it helps, if your Daddy was on the board for 'military linked' EMI too....eh Simon?

I must find that picture with Simon on his Masonic powered jet-ski!

the great architect of the goonie-verse.

Last edited by theroach; 24-11-2010 at 01:01 AM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 12:55 AM   #6
jim77

never liked the bloke myself but my god your an idiot coming out with that shite. i only hope you were joking about the satan bollocks. like one poster said, he deserves no attention.
jim77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 01:02 AM   #7
sicknote

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggles View Post
He is in my opinion now fully possessed by a very powerful demon entity.
Its called money & fame.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 01:04 AM   #8
biggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim77 View Post
never liked the bloke myself but my god your an idiot coming out with that shite. i only hope you were joking about the satan bollocks. like one poster said, he deserves no attention.
Actually I'm not- please do your own research into the entertainment industry- you might get a shock as to how it is run. Its a very dark and evil place down there..
biggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 01:15 AM   #9
theroach
Inactive

Demon possessed...?

he might as well be....

For the bilge that he readily outputs and for crimes against music...that's more than 'diabolical' enough for me.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:13 AM   #10
jim77

research? you mean youtube videos made by god fearing christians. im in no doubt that the entertainment industry is not a good thing and definatley not something i would want to be involved in but saying they are all in league with satan is ridiculous. i personly dont believe in fairy stories and dont believe you could produce one credible piece of evidence to back up what your saying. peace.
jim77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 02:32 AM   #11
one666
Banned

Quote:
look at this guy in these pictures...it is not the look of a normal person, he is in my opinion now fully possessed by a very powerful demon entity.

Expect some even bigger things from him from now on...looks like he is actually tripping..

In the last picture his Muslim fiance is looking at him in a very concerned manner.

The reason he is linking himself to a Muslim girl is because he is playing it safe with his rendevous with Satan by gaining some kind of spiritual umbrella with an Islamic girl. In his warped mind God\ Allah may protect him if and when Satan comes for his pound of flesh.

He just looks pished but not possessed.
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 02:40 AM   #12
one666
Banned

Quote:
We all have a little satan in us somewhere. Hence all our wars,Crimes against humanity,murder,Pedophilia,rape,Greed etc.Humanity has fallen a long time ago. They just don't know how to pick themselves up. Simon is no more the devil than the rest of us.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:44 AM   #13
one666
Banned

Quote:
research? you mean youtube videos made by god fearing christians. im in no doubt that the entertainment industry is not a good thing and definatley not something i would want to be involved in but saying they are all in league with satan is ridiculous. i personly dont believe in fairy stories and dont believe you could produce one credible piece of evidence to back up what your saying. peace.
I will second that!
Old 26-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #14
o_rourke

He's certainly well protected, that's for sure. With people like Clifford working for him and scanning every bit of scandal about him and threatening to sue, I doubt we'll ever know the truth to his rise to power or what he gets up to in his private life. However, I suppose that's true of many other people in powerful positions.
Old 26-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Actually I'm not- please do your own research into the entertainment industry- you might get a shock as to how it is run. Its a very dark and evil place down there..
+1

LOL What's up with the flesh under his eyes?
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 05:18 PM   #16
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:

The other guy in the pictures, with the red eyes..he is looking at Simon with such HATRED...looks like he is about to kick the s**t out of him!

Apparently it is well known within the industry that simon is gay, you only have to look at his body language, the way he talks, camp. Such a shame he has to hide what he truly is, if he had come out of the closet years ago, he would have been a far happier person. It is also saying that to be gay is something wrong and to be hidden, which is total BS...AND he could have saved himself...how much per year to Max Clifford??
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 06:50 PM   #17
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
how much per year to Max Clifford??
Clifford likes to 'juxtapose' stories in the press...that mention gay issues etc and then have a totally seperate story & pic about Simon....next to it. lool

Have a look-out for them.

Surely it's just to wind up Simon.

Look no further...from one I remembered.

Last edited by theroach; 26-11-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 26-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #18
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
The other guy in the pictures, with the red eyes..he is looking at Simon with such HATRED...looks like he is about to kick the s**t out of him!
LOL! He does!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 01:11 AM   #19
beautifulfallenvampire

Quote:
I have always wanted to be an actress. And my guardian angel is a dead actor. Is the industry really affiliasted with satan?
beautifulfallenvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #20
the_ohmbudsman

I don't know about him but on Sunday nights X-factor Nicola Scherzinger came across as very demonic during her performance.

the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote