Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 22-01-2012, 05:43 AM   #1
abrett44

Default Stripper Saw Reptilians

I have seen slits in eyes as well although very few people believe me. At least I know that I'm not alone in this.
abrett44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 05:49 AM   #2
onee

There are no reptialians. No need to worry.
onee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by onee View Post
There are no reptialians. No need to worry.
I'm not worried. You say that without giving any evidence to back it up, so if you want to be taken seriously please give your reasons.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:20 AM   #4
onee

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrett44 View Post
I'm not worried. You say that without giving any evidence to back it up, so if you want to be taken seriously please give your reasons.
Evidence for why there are no shape shifting lizards?

onee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #5
blackyblue

Quote:
You have a lack of evidence as well. Your testimony and eye witness account alone that you have saw people with slits in their eyes is not enough. You could be lying, you could have been mistaken or you could have been decieved. Evidence works both ways.

I myself was freeked out by a guy once that had eyes that where lit up blue. However i real;ized quite quickly he was wearing special contact lenses. You can also get lenses for the eyes that have slits in them. They are not uncommon, especially to people like ravers.

I have also experienced seeing someone sit next to me shapeshift from a little boy to an ugly old man with one eye and fists like shovels, then into a midget and so on. However i do not think this was a reptillian shapeshifter and i believe i was hullucinating as i had been out partying that night. Had loads of speed, some e's and some MDA, plus lots of drink and some joints.

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 06:23 AM   #6
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
Fail. Massive.

People making the claims are the ones who need to come up with the proof, not those who disbelieve. The onus is on 'believers' not non believers.

Think about it, how can I give you proof there are no zebras in the sun controlling our destiny?

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 22-01-2012 at 06:24 AM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #7
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
Fail. Massive.

People making the claims are the ones who need to come up with the proof, not those who disbelieve. The onus is on 'believers' not non believers.

Think about it, how can I give you proof there are no zebras in the sun controlling our destiny?
I was not saying that I can give proof, of course I can't give proof. For all you know I'm lying my ass off. I'm just saying that you can not tell me something is not real and then give me no backing as to why you don't believe it is real.

Why do I believe in Reptilians? Countless eye witnesses, countless videos of shapeshifting, massive historical references to shapeshifting, massive historical references to reptile worship, and I have seen it with my own eyes. That is enough evidence for me to believe that it is a real phenomenon. I am not saying that it should be enough for you, but an intelligent discussion on the matter is better than simply saying "you are wrong", in my opinion.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:33 AM   #8
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by onee View Post
Evidence for why there are no shape shifting lizards?

It is nice to see you passing your POV off as fact

Can you actually prove irrevocably that there are no reptilians?

Until you encounter one (and i certainly hope you never do) you can not know with any measure of absolute whether they exist or do not.

Your point of view is simply that your own POV: - the only assertion is that of your own reality and nothing more.

Many people have encountered reptilian beings, some of them have written books about it.

Please don't try and pass your own point of perception off as fact while offering little else as evidence
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #9
abrett44

Quote:
Fail. Massive.

Also, I did not ask him for proof nor did I expect that. I asked for evidence, which was poorly worded. I should have asked him to give me reasons as to why he believes it is not a real phenomenon.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:36 AM   #10
abrett44

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post

Until you encounter one (and i certainly hope you never do) you can not know with any measure of absolute whether they exist or do not.

Your point of view is simply that your own POV: - the only assertion is that of your own reality and nothing more.

Many people have encountered reptilian beings, some of them have written books about it.

Please don't try and pass your own point of perception off as fact while offering little else as evidence
My point exactly.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:37 AM   #11
blackyblue

Quote:

Quote:
Also, I did not ask him for proof nor did I expect that. I asked for evidence, which was poorly worded. I should have asked him to give me reasons as to why he believes it is not a real phenomenon.
Well why dont you both quit spouting your mouth off about how much proof there is and begin actually showing us some

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 22-01-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:37 AM   #12
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Fail. Massive.

There is no burden of faith - i'm sure this point has been raised elsewhere.

You can either believe or do not believe, it's up to you.

Those who do believe, who accept the masses of historical documentation don't actually care if you believe in reptilians or not - therefore they have no burden of proof.

The evidence is oit there if you wish to search for it, and if you have searched, and still attest that the reptilian theory has no merit, then that is fine. Each to their own, no biggie - and certainly no burden of proof
Old 22-01-2012, 06:40 AM   #13
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
Well why dont you both quit spouting your mouth off about how much proof there is and begin actually showing us some
Because to be honest, it isn't up to me, or anyone else, to show you anything, it is up to you to study the evidence and make your own mind up.

i have better things to do with my time than trawl up a load of evidence, in pictures and testimony and historical documentations - if you want to search for it i'm sure you can find it

Last edited by merlincove; 22-01-2012 at 06:41 AM.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:45 AM   #14
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:

Countless eye witnesses
Could be lying, or even deluded

Quote:
countless videos of shapeshifting
Way too easy to manipulate with software

Quote:
massive historical references to shapeshifting, massive historical references to reptile worship
Just because someone writes somethting in a book doesn't make it true.

Quote:
and I have seen it with my own eyes.
There are another three possibilities. 1. You are intentionally practising deceit, 2. You are genuine in your claims, but are mistaken as to what you actually saw, 3. You are desperate to see this stuff, so you delude yourself into seeing this stuff

Quote:
I am not saying that it should be enough for you, but an intelligent discussion on the matter is better than simply saying "you are wrong", in my opinion.
I can't see how anyone can uphold an intelligent conversation about there being reptiles masquerading as real people.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:46 AM   #15
abrett44

Quote:

Quetzalcoatl was what? A reptile.

The phaeroes of Egypt adorned their hats with what? A snake.

The Chinese worship what? The dragon.

The Adam and eve story involves what? A talking, walking, serpent.

In Revelation, the devil is described as what? Dragon, Serpent.

I could post many more videos of shapeshifting and talk about many more examples of Reptile worship and certain religions adversity towards reptiles if you'd like.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:51 AM   #16
abrett44

Quote:
Could be lying, or even deluded

Way too easy to manipulate with software

Just because someone writes somethting in a book doesn't make it true.

There are another three possibilities. 1. You are intentionally practising deceit, 2. You are genuine in your claims, but are mistaken as to what you actually saw, 3. You are desperate to see this stuff, so you delude yourself into seeing this stuff

Edit: Yes, that is very common. "Everyone who has seen this is hallucinating. Every video is a hoax." Didn't they say that about UFO's for a long time as well. Don't UFO's break the common laws of physics as we know it with their speed and change of direction based on their size? And yet, that does not make them unreal. So, what conclusion do I come to from this? The laws of physics as known in mainstream science can not possibly be true, since UFO's do not follow those "laws."
I can't see how anyone can uphold an intelligent conversation about there being reptiles masquerading as real people.
If you are quesioning my intelligence I made a 34 on my ACT and 99.9th percentile on every standardized test I took in school except maybe a few. Of course, I can't prove that to you (except the ACT part cause I have documentation), but it is not a matter of intelligence, it is only a matter of recognizing the universe for what it is.

Last edited by abrett44; 22-01-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:53 AM   #17
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
There is no burden of faith - i'm sure this point has been raised elsewhere.
Correct. But when you come over and start making claims about things that you cannot provide evidence for - don't expect folk to belive, understand, or smile beatifically at you. Unless of course you can provide evidence.

Quote:
Those who do believe, who accept the masses of historical documentation don't actually care if you believe in reptilians or not - therefore they have no burden of proof.
That's convenient.

Quote:
The evidence is oit there if you wish to search for it, and if you have searched, and still attest that the reptilian theory has no merit, then that is fine. Each to their own, no biggie - and certainly no burden of proof
There is no proof. Burden or not. If there is, why don't you just show me and this debate can be ended. I don't mind being shown to be wrong, far from it.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:54 AM   #18
blackyblue

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpes9qWMj4

I could post many more videos of shapeshifting and talk about many more examples of Reptile worship and certain religions adversity towards reptiles if you'd like.
Kuzgé – [Year of] Saravana - Mouse
Shiger (Syger) – Artom (Taurus)
Kuman (Imén)
Ügur – Tiger, Myachè Ügur – Tiger
Taushan – Rabbit
Samar – Dragon Birgün (Bergen, Birig, Baradj) – Dragon
Dilan – Snake
Tykha – Horse
Téké – Sheep
Bichin, Michin – Monkey
Tavuk – Rooster, Hen (also written tağuk—ğ is pronounced as v in Turk. verbs döğmek and öğmek)
It – Dog
Shushma – Pig

Well straight away i can debunk your use of the chinese dragon.

Look above at the Chinese animals that the chinese worship. There are 13 of them and 12 of them are REAL animals still alive today. Yet, they have a 13th animal which is an extinct mythological shapeshifting monster? why would the chinese worship 12 real animals and one mythological extinct one? well im sorry to burst your bubble, but it is no such thing and has nothing to do with shapeshifting reptilians...It is the komodo dragon!!

Last edited by blackyblue; 22-01-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:56 AM   #19
abrett44

Quote:
Kuzgé – [Year of] Saravana - Mouse
Shiger (Syger) – Artom (Taurus)
Kuman (Imén)
Ügur – Tiger, Myachè Ügur – Tiger
Taushan – Rabbit
Samar – Dragon Birgün (Bergen, Birig, Baradj) – Dragon
Dilan – Snake
Tykha – Horse
Téké – Sheep
Bichin, Michin – Monkey
Tavuk – Rooster, Hen (also written tağuk—ğ is pronounced as v in Turk. verbs döğmek and öğmek)
It – Dog
Shushma – Pig

Well straight away i can debunk your use of the chinese dragon.

Look above at the Chinese animals that the chinese worship. There are 13 of them and 12 of them are REAL animals still alive today. Yet, they have a 13th animal which is an extinct mythological shapeshifting monster? why would the chinese worship 12 real animals and one mythological extinct one? well im sorry to burst your bubble, but it is no such thing and has nothing to do with shapeshifting reptilians...It is the komodo dragon!!
You obviously have never studied chinese culture. Research the legend of the five dragon brothers.
Old 22-01-2012, 06:57 AM   #20
1ndividua1
Inactive

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFpes9qWMj4

And at the risk of angering you; not one piece of what you wrote comes even close to qualifying as proof.

If I show you a moving picture of an exorcism, would you undeniably, irrevocably, unquestioningly belive in demons?

If I told gave you a book that described how the moon was made of cheese, would you undeniably, irrevocably, unquestioningly belive it was?