Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 20-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
markas32

Default gang stalking is real and getting worse

markas32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I researched it afer someone mentioned it and then low and behold, i went to MCC for a landlords meeting yesterday, r but then something strange happened i switched off from Jennie SEEX MCC housing office by going BLah Blah BLah in my head, because i then threw it back she was speaking non speak and gibberish and then all of a sudden she started getting all flustered and kept staring over at me, I then took my chance and asked in front of a whole audice why MCC had written up an illegal clause knowing it was unenforceable and then targetting myselfand my tenant because we refused to use Homes 4 U, I kept pushing the MCC staff on the panel why they are employing nazis and nazi policies and they couldnt answer.

for full details and names http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...=163150&page=5

I then shout Ive had enough of this bollocks after telling the whole audince I had written 100 pages to the Peter beardmore MCCOfficial Housing Director who refused to either meet or even answer, then his minions tried supporting him, funny they were all part of the same team, knew it was illegal and then feign surprise when confronted they are using illegal practice and denying taking people to court and I dont know anything about this, when its the same woman enforcing it Stragne that.

I walked out and infront of the whole audience I said they were ANTI LAndlord and a bunch of nazis, funny enough after coming out of the room I shouted what a bunch of arseholes and the ceaning staff smiled

I shouted PeterBeardmore is anazi and Jenni Seex is a **** outside, and then I noticed something strange people suddenly started looking away or buzzing on their phones , having read about gang stalking earlier, i realised i was a target after all, and their stupid pranks would have been enough for someone to top themselves but im much tooo clever for that.

Then today, i had two vans try to run e off the road, they stare at you when you have your radio on and i sing at the top of my voices they hate, it when i saw a **** put two fingers and the wanker signal, up at me "for what singing" I gave the v,s back then a carton of milkmwas thron out their window onto my car, on the motorway of all things, how stupid and evil are these demonic possed cunts.

Then another tried to ram me from behind, now how did they know who i was unless i have been traced , the ploy is the first van looks over and smiles if they see you singing then they pull back and the nasty pricks come up at the side and behind, lull you into a false sense of security and then try massive paranoia, and then if that doesnt work they trhow shit and dangerous articles at you, when that doesnt work they get on their phones calling their chief no doubt and a few seconds later a taxi or a van will come alongside and try again, i have decided to stare them out now they absolutely hate it when you defy them , but they cannot come to close to angels of the higher powers within the universe.

I bel;ieve they are demonic and because they at some point have cried out to their demonic gods, I WANT !!!!!MONEY usually, FAME. POWER, they have become completelypossed y PURE EVIL.
But then if we the good guys are real angels of light YOU AINT GONNA WIN MUTHER FUCKERS.
THats It RAnt OverXXX

I may not be a bible basher, but i have challenged the council and that seems enough to justify targetting, my friends have been target stooges, as they have a nurse your friend back to health message implanted in their heads, becuase i had a breakdown, which i didnt but they have a OH we were concerend about you, and you need to be taken care off then when you tell them to stop their targetting they get flustered and annoyed, happened with my ex, happened with my family, weak people are so easily influenced.
I even had this idea, they are implanted witha "the victim is a special light person and needs to be looked after as their health is paramount, they either do or dont realise however I dont want doctors or idiots playing nursey, i want people who will just listen without challenging and intimidation

Example my so called best Mate a John Binding senior social worker manager for a london council borough, has a bahabit, when I am talking about something, more often about a sexual parter will throw in obscures comments like what does X do, where are they from etc, mid flow, it throws you off your train of thought and then you feel ill, until i started noticing him doing it, and then i thought you **** you just NLPed me, ann Im your mate alledgedly, i saw the same in my ex, and my lodger, again a social worker, and then a lodger who nicked my cds, and when challenged, it but then left at 530am, moonlighting, im sorry if i was accused of stealing i would stand my ground not leave in the middle of the night, that smacks of HAHA I caught you out you ****.

I am so much smarter than these idiots and they feed off our auras, they are vampires and evil and i aint paranoid.
They use mobile triangulation, clicking and tapping, direct mobile guns shooting rays at tyour head.
They are using INTENT, to create a thought pattern that is alien to the host, seen it all you nobheads.

Last edited by markas32; 20-05-2011 at 06:56 PM.
markas32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by markas32 View Post
massive paranoia,
nuff sed.
tescos organic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
let it shine

you need to calm down.

what they want from you is reaction. if you give them that they can use it to publicly discredit you...say you are a threat to yourself or others and get you into heaps of trouble.

if you want to fight them you have to do it by bettering yourself and taking control of your life. when you become an unmovable force they lose. ask God to give you strength, patience, and wisdom, and the will to follow His law. that's how you beat them and improve yourself along the way.

check out this site: http://www.areyoutargeted.com
there is a forum too, with a lot of beneficial information.

may God bless you and send peace to your heart. you are not alone.
let it shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #4
princeofdarkness

Believe me, stalking happens. And in varying ways, shapes and sizes.
princeofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
markas32

Default go away little man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tescos organic View Post
nuff sed.
snide comments like that are why they think they can get away with it, you are a demonic possessed spliff head, in denial and a nwo patsy, either offer something constructive or shut the fuck up, this is nothing to do with governments or nwo, this a war between demons who use disguises and pure light workers, i hope ur one of the 200 million going to be taken tomorrow if its rapture day, this is my planet and my home and stupid alien aresholes like you are losing the war, hence the snide comments,

ps demonic possession hidden symbolism is done with the unconscious and unaware watch smokers are demonic possessed with hidden intent for example sticking two fingers up when smoking to fellow human beings or "sucking the life out of the victim" when pulling down on the last drag of a smoke and then putting the squeeze on when you purse lips for a spliff.
This is a world run they think by the vampire elite, but no longer suckers, you have drunk your final drops GOODBYE ARESHOLES.
i INVOKE ALL OUR ANCESTORS TO RISE UP AND DEVOUR EVERY LAST STINKING ONE OF THESE DICKS AND THROW THE REST IN THE PIT

AND THATS FROM SOMEONE WHO DOESNT PRAY, OR GO TO CHURCH OR EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD, WHICH I SEE IS A DEMONIC ENTITY mANIFESTED BY MONEY ANDJEWISH BOASTFULNESS, AS ITS DEMONS AND "GIFTS", BUT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT I FEEL, AND WHAT I HAVE SEEN, IM AWAKE YOUR NOT SUCKER,
PAN, ADAM< EVE and so it is done
markas32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #6
r4pture

Wow! I've been left speechless, and that doesn't happen very often believe me.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #7
realy

Quote:
snide comments like that are why they think they can get away with it, you are a demonic possessed spliff head, in denial and a nwo patsy, either offer something constructive or shut the fuck up, this is nothing to do with governments or nwo, this a war between demons who use disguises and pure light workers, i hope ur one of the 200 million going to be taken tomorrow if its rapture day, this is my planet and my home and stupid alien aresholes like you are losing the war, hence the snide comments,

ps demonic possession hidden symbolism is done with the unconscious and unaware watch smokers are demonic possessed with hidden intent for example sticking two fingers up when smoking to fellow human beings or "sucking the life out of the victim" when pulling down on the last drag of a smoke and then putting the squeeze on when you purse lips for a spliff.
This is a world run they think by the vampire elite, but no longer suckers, you have drunk your final drops GOODBYE ARESHOLES.
i INVOKE ALL OUR ANCESTORS TO RISE UP AND DEVOUR EVERY LAST STINKING ONE OF THESE DICKS AND THROW THE REST IN THE PIT

AND THATS FROM SOMEONE WHO DOESNT PRAY, OR GO TO CHURCH OR EVEN BELIEVE IN GOD, WHICH I SEE IS A DEMONIC ENTITY mANIFESTED BY MONEY ANDJEWISH BOASTFULNESS, AS ITS DEMONS AND "GIFTS", BUT I KNOW WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT I FEEL, AND WHAT I HAVE SEEN, IM AWAKE YOUR NOT SUCKER,
alot of blame is put on "demons" but i just want to tell you a mind can create many beings (mostly negative charged) just by emotions(sometimes confused for real daemons), the programers in the mind-control ops know alot about this, and program people with the triggers based on the extreme emotional responses that will bind you or dulll your sences, if you focus on these "demons" you will create more, there mind ops are based on (abuse of coarse and)mental traps.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 01:44 AM   #8
getmeout

Quote:
nuff sed.
oh don't be shilly

If you open your eyes properly, you will see that everything connects
getmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #9
amandaf

Location: Michigan...in a small suburb near Detoilet (Detroit)

What is homes 4 U? Is it similar to section 8 is in the United States?

Last edited by amandaf; 21-05-2011 at 01:48 AM.
amandaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 01:49 AM   #10
silentscream

Markas32 is right. I see these zombified deadheads everyday..everywhere. I could be walking the dog..one drives by looking at me like they want to Kill me or eat me, it's creepy and the look in everyone's eyes is the same, no love just evil. Or maybe they are just really overstressed, just got outa work, didn't get to the bank in time, put all the money they had into the gas tank. Who knows but all I know is nobody smiles anymore. I can smile my sweetest at someone and they just f'ing ignore it, I wonder if I'm really here?
silentscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 01:51 AM   #11
ego_death

As much as I would try If that was happening to me I highly doubt I could keep my cool. I would probably resort to violence.

You could try videotaping them OP. Get there license plates etc.
ego_death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 02:22 AM   #12
babybumasylum

I have been subjected to all of this by council workers, psychiatrists, mental health workers, people in the street, it does feel a bit orchestrated and has been witnessed by my family and friends on occasion.
My dad thought I was being crazy until he witnessed it for himself.

One of my friends seems to get all the help he could ever need from them, they go to dla tribunals drive him to groups, and pay for him to eat on days out.
They help him too much it has been noted by other service users.
I am sure this is being done to make us notice it.

Just keep your cool, try to get witnesses and above all do not show your hand.

They think that I am worried about my debts at the moment so the wind up has started on that one.

Play to the gallery whilst planning something else, make sure you give them what they want, like for example case in point....
- arrange for a solicitor to transfer all worldly goods you own to someone or something like a family pet, whilst acting very worried whenever you are out and about.

Last edited by babybumasylum; 21-05-2011 at 02:23 AM.
babybumasylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 07:08 AM   #13
tescos organic
Banned

Quote:
you are a demonic possessed spliff head....
this a war between demons who use disguises and pure light workers....
this is my planet and my home and stupid alien aresholes like you are losing the war....

lol.
tescos organic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #14
busa

They dont like the strong and the good

But fuck them, we ARE strong and good.

I have seen signs of them, even last year in other people.
Still playing games. Still losing...
A war has been going on for thousands of years and "we" are the battle field.

Let them play their games. Stay strong and good. Thats what they hate

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #15
busa

I do`nt hide myself. I am in their face, I stand tall and strong.
For me.... I say fuck them to their hidden faces.
I REALLY DO`NT CARE.

The battle goes on good against evil.
Hey ! Guess which one I stand for ?

But they hide in other people, because thats what cowards do.

How many people have those "co-habitees" ? Maybe all of us?
Some good, some bad.

I am not a religionist, I`ve just had my own white v black experiences and visions.

I hate those who hide..... fucking cowards.

Old 21-05-2011, 09:35 AM   #16
busa

You have got to understand that those entities who hide in other people are just fucking cowards.

They hide behind the mirror going "nurr nurr na nurr nurr", feeling safe in their knowledge that you/we dont know them or that they play games with us ?

Yeah right !

Their biggest secret ?? They hide in people ? No really ?

Shared

Old 21-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #17
martg
Inactive

Quote:
lol.
is that your contribution?

moron

I can only hope you don't find out what living as a targeted individual means.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #18
talktalk

Quote:
lol.
you are a fucking embarrassing idiot.
you see that someone is clearly troubled, needs help and someone who is a target and all you do is act that a prick.

you are disgusting for that, take a deep look inside yourself and at your life, because it will be false.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #19
busa

Do`nt fear them, laugh at them !
Give them the single finger in your mind.

They only have a hold on you because they think you don`t know about them. They hide and poke at you. They can play games with you from their hiding places in other people, because they are cowards.

At the same time they are playing with and screwing with the minds of the people they inhabit and those around them.

As we go towards these ends times I guess they will get more confident and try harder to mess people up. But know and understand this is how they work and what they do.

I hope that gives help to you?

Shared ?

No one knows about them ?? Yeah well you do now

Last edited by busa; 21-05-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 21-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #20
busa

Ignore the troll.
He is doing the bidding of his co-habitee.