Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 28-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #281
palestine_hill

I am the emails I receieved were private messages from people on this site so I didn't give my email addy out to anybody. I have my own website where I give one of my emails out, but that site was in place before I was informed that I am being gangstalked, so my gangstalkers already have it and I am not going to remove it because it has my writing on it and genuine people may want to contact me.

The person who emailed me followed the same lines as the other gangstalkers by being oh so friendly and sending me links to her blog, etc. I could only reply a certain amount of times because I am only allowed so many emails, but I haven't heard a peep from that person since. That person then wrote on someone's thread "Bump" and I don't know that that means.

I was on Plenty of Fish and I received emails from someone and he gave me his number and all kinds of information. That was before I found out that I was being gangstalked. The line they follow is to be oh so friendly and invite you into their lives and then dump you. I know the routine now so I am suspicious about it all. I just wonder how many people these gangstalkers are impersonating.

For the record, I never send anyone any private messages, I only reply to messages that I have received.
Just gonna stand there and let me burn, but that's okay cause I like the way it hurt.
All it takes for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing.
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #282
palestine_hill

Wendy your stepfather may be conspiring with the gangstalkers but I don't think he is behind it all. Someone really powerful is behind gangstalking but he gets other people to do his bidding for him. The plan is to get rid of all of the targeted individuals and when they are gone they are going to get rid of the lower level gangstalkers, the reasons being is that if these people are so sleezy as to turn on their own friends and family then they don't want them in their organisation anyway. The gangstalkers themselves don't even realise that they too are targeted individuals: these individuals will become targets when they are no longer of any use to the gangstalking outfit or if they want to leave. The gangstalkers who get targeted will be dealt with much more harshly than the regular targets because they have inside information. The more credible the gangstalker appears the more draconian his treatment will be.
Just gonna stand there and let me burn, but that's okay cause I like the way it hurt.

Last edited by palestine_hill; 28-08-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: type
Old 28-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #283
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by palestine_hill View Post
I am the emails I receieved were private messages from people on this site so I didn't give my email addy out to anybody. I have my own website where I give one of my emails out, but that site was in place before I was informed that I am being gangstalked, so my gangstalkers already have it and I am not going to remove it because it has my writing on it and genuine people may want to contact me.

The person who emailed me followed the same lines as the other gangstalkers by being oh so friendly and sending me links to her blog, etc. I could only reply a certain amount of times because I am only allowed so many emails, but I haven't heard a peep from that person since. That person then wrote on someone's thread "Bump" and I don't know that that means.

I was on Plenty of Fish and I received emails from someone and he gave me his number and all kinds of information. That was before I found out that I was being gangstalked. The line they follow is to be oh so friendly and invite you into their lives and then dump you. I know the routine now so I am suspicious about it all. I just wonder how many people these gangstalkers are impersonating.

For the record, I never send anyone any private messages, I only reply to messages that I have received.
Fair enough but you didn't say private messages. You said emails, and for the record, you are still saying emails. The emails you are receiving are not directly from the person. They are simply a notification that you have received a private message.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #284
palestine_hill

I am I am not technically minded.
Old 28-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #285
wendypeace27

It didnt take much meditation to realize the government's involvement with this topic. Why do I have a strong vibe that that means any of us with like minds can be targeted. They have browser history, access to FB and e-mails. We are targeted for what we know. It dosent end with me or anyone else, they will take it to the next level and get the next group of people that they dislike the most. They are just test gearing a population b/c they want to force the nazi germany scenario on the USA. This is what JFK Jr was talking about when he said those with "covert Agendas" that want to destroy our freedoms. Connecting the dots. Maybe this is what appauled Snowden the most (b/c he hasnt released all the info yet), is that they are already doing this. How many people disapear or are murdered under the same circumstances? I stopped fearing death a long time ago and I dont feel sorry for myself in any way, but do other people realize they are next on the list?... In a hypothetical situation of course, if the machine is not stopped. Which it will be.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 28-08-2013 at 11:48 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote