Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 13-02-2007, 08:10 AM   #1
anoninnyc

Default youtube david icke music

anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoninnyc View Post
Great video effort from those guys.

Thanks for the link!
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
bumble

Good video. Wish I could download it.
bumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 04:40 AM   #4
seamus

Nother one

you can download with the fast video downloader plugin for firefox. I posted it on the board a day ago.

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #5
bumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
Nother one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiJKE...elated&search=

you can download with the fast video downloader plugin for firefox. I posted it on the board a day ago.

s
Hi Seamus, thanks for the link. I remember you saying about how to download. But I can not remember where it was. Could you please point me to where it is.
bumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2007, 05:22 AM   #6
rcrist

Great videos
Old 19-03-2007, 09:57 PM   #7
midwich cuckoo
Inactive

You can save YouTube vids using this site -

http://www.savetube.com/

midwich cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 01:05 AM   #8
freethinker

here is the original

i love it !!

freethinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2007, 01:28 AM   #9
rcrist

Ill let you guys into a little secret but you must promise to stop worshiping David Icke like hes a god. Stop the LOVE!!! rubbish

To save videos from youtube and to then convert them into avi or mpeg so you can play them with your wmp or upload them. Use this videodownloader its the same as the youtube saver midwich posted. Then you need to convert the flv, to do this use SUPER it works perfectly.
Old 22-03-2007, 05:43 AM   #10
anoninnyc

If you want to know who holds all the worlds power, then ask yourself who it is you are not allowed to question?

wow, never thought of it this way before. i know the answer to that. but cant say it in polite company
Old 22-03-2007, 06:12 AM   #11
seamus

Does it start with a "J"?

s

Old 22-03-2007, 08:15 PM   #12
anoninnyc

seamus, i told you i dont feel comfortable discussing this. which may just mean that it is very close to the truth. though i dont blame it on all of them, as they are actually the greatest victims of the elite of their own kind. i live in nyc, and many of my friends are, and they are good honest loving people. so dont really think it starts with a j, but rather a z.
Old 23-03-2007, 04:12 AM   #13
seamus

Riiiiight. Gotcha.

sorry to make worried...

s

Old 23-03-2007, 08:12 AM   #14
anoninnyc

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/judaism_is_nobody's_friend.htm

this article is how i feel basically. my jewish friends are not religious so they aren't polluted with the ugliness of the talmud. the talmud is truly racist the more that i look at it and predatory. it is the tree that the poisonous fruit of zionism sprang from.
Old 24-03-2007, 09:12 PM   #15
anoninnyc

what i mean is people who had parents who are jewish but who are not practicing. doesnt this still make you jewish ethnically, or is there a different word for it. thought jewish was an ethnicity AND a religion. not sure if i am right though.
Old 25-03-2007, 06:08 AM   #16
seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandah View Post
How can they be jewish if they are not religious? Being born from jewish parents does not make you jewish if you dont choose to follow the doctrine does it?
Jewishness is very unique in that one does not even have to believe in God to be a jew. It's an ethnicity, not a religion. Along similar lines to Hinduism. You can't convert to Hinduism, you have to be born one, and even if you don't subscribe to the doctrines, you're still a Hindu if you ever were.

OTOH you CAN convert to Judaism. The difference is Judah-ism and Jewish-ness are very closely related, but not the same thing. Judah-ism is the source of the poison of Christianity. The whole my-god-is-better-than-your-god problem.

s

Old 25-03-2007, 09:09 AM   #17
anoninnyc

not sure if i understand your semantics seamus, but am i getting it right that it is both a religion and an ethnicity? you say the religion is judaism, but you call a follower of this religion jewish, no? too confusing.
Old 25-03-2007, 09:30 AM   #18
seamus

the problem is, it's meant to be confusing.

Jew=one who is born to parents who ostensibly claim to be from Abrahamic stock, on the Isaac side. Whether or not he believes in God.

Jew=one who converts to judah-ism, the religion exalting said abrahamic stock over all other peoples.

So you have 3 groups of jews, religious genetic jews, nonreligious genetic jews and converts (very small number but conceptually important).

All of the religious ones believe in that aforementioned religion.

Not all of those religious ones are zionists. (hasids, kerahites, laboviches aren't for example)

now you see the beginnings of a huge mess.

The khazars only serve to make it even more complicated, as their thirst for conquest has not abated since their assimilation into judah-ism. (mass conversion not unlike what constantine did to rome)

s

Old 26-03-2007, 08:25 AM   #19
anoninnyc

thanks seamus, this is definitely a complex issue and it does appear that it is made so on purpose. let me ask about the khazars though, i thought recent genetic tests linked them up w sephardic jews. any good websites to learn more as i surely do not expect an explanation of such a complicated topic.
Old 26-03-2007, 04:44 PM   #20
seamus

I don't know about the recent genetic studies. I wouldn't be surprised if there was intermarriage between the khazars and the sephardics, though. They did, after all, convert.

s