Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 20-11-2016, 10:23 AM   #21
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina_Pansy View Post
I did not mention in my original post what I was thinking when I first focused on the chemtrail plane (just before I noticed the chemtrails behind it being cleaned up). I looked right at the cockpit of the plane, and telepathically told the pilot and crew that they were committing a grave crime, and that it was hurting children and babies, and how could they do such a horrible thing and still live with themselves. And, what about their karma? Did they not know man reaps what he sows? Is it enough just to take home a paycheck?
There you have it Christina ...I don't think you need to imagine UFO's cleaned this up Nothing is more powerful than outraged, focused, human intent we are the miracle workers ....

Word is , ET's are in awe of our power , when we believe it , anything is possible...

Brilliant work... Well Done!
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 10:24 AM   #22
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpenteater View Post
a retard in my dictionary is someone who is thought for and repeats whatever he is told not arriving to the conclusion to repeat what he says.bye bye rest in peace another serpent destroyed.yummmyyyyy
Gibberish and you call me a nasty name. I'll take that as a no then...you won't be proving your metal particles come from the plane.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 10:24 AM   #23
Serpenteater

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yeah, right after you prove they come from the back of the plane
https://youtu.be/ImW8Kydqtc4

thats not a powered aircraft with no engines,bwahahaha
you can fetch my tea little grasshopper! sweep the floor,take out the trash ,stay outside with the trash till you empty it and we can teach you how to think.that glass aint full its full of bs
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 10:27 AM   #24
Serpenteater

Quote:
Gibberish and you call me a nasty name. I'll take that as a no then...you won't be proving your metal particles come from the plane.
which cat is holding your tongue,or are you dumbfounded !you havent responded to both videos i posted.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 10:31 AM   #25
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpenteater View Post
which cat is holding your tongue,or are you dumbfounded !you havent responded to both videos i posted.
Are you just inept at using google You are posting smoke videos and asking me to explain them. I notice your rhetoric is descending into trolling.
Old 20-11-2016, 10:42 AM   #26
truegroup

What a very bizarre question. Why doesn't smoke dissipate quickly? Well....you tell me why it should

Last edited by truegroup; 20-11-2016 at 10:42 AM.
Old 20-11-2016, 10:47 AM   #27
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
There you have it Christina ...I don't think you need to imagine UFO's cleaned this up Nothing is more powerful than outraged, focused, human intent we are the miracle workers ....

Word is , ET's are in awe of our power , when we believe it , anything is possible...

Can somebody film this ...if true....a whole group of people can clear the sky.
Old 20-11-2016, 04:25 PM   #28
Christina_Pansy

Default Chemtrail "miracle" over SF Bay Area witnessed 11/18/2016

Quote:
Please share your study so that everyone can tell the difference.
Here is some information which will help those who are sincere about finding out more:

Chemtrails- Spraying filmed from another aircraft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pySfDjfEhHI

CONTRAIL vs CHEMTRAIL 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcTvqiMNl8

How to Identify the Chembombs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVy0QpHkyxQ

Quote:
Uhuh. Four engines on the plane.
Two engines on the plane, and 4 nozzles on the wings.

As for the rest of your questions, they don't warrant an answer, given your attitude.

Last edited by Christina_Pansy; 20-11-2016 at 04:26 PM. Reason: got the thumbs down icon in the wrong place
Christina_Pansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 04:33 PM   #29
Christina_Pansy

Default Chemtrail "miracle" over SF Bay Area witnessed 11/18/2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

However it happened, it did happen. It was absolutely incredible. I'll remember it for all eternity.

After the event, I felt I had to go tell as many people as I could, but people are so brainwashed in Berkeley it's hard to find anyone to listen, much less to appreciate the magnitude of the news.

So, I went to the internet to tell as many people as I could, and naturally, David Icke's forum is one of the places where it's possible to pass this information on to others.

Last edited by Christina_Pansy; 20-11-2016 at 05:50 PM. Reason: I think people should know how brainwashed the people in Berkeley are.
Old 20-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #30
Christina_Pansy

Default Tanks of chemtrail poison inside chemtrail planes (where else?)

Quote:
And your proof for this is? Surely not the ballast testing pictures?.
Just go to Google Images and do a search for "tanks inside chemtrail planes" and you'll get a ton of photos of them.

I find it amusing that, although I've studied chemtrails and chembombs for years, and observed them in the skies in detail, people who know far less about this subject than I know, pose as experts and show contempt for the facts I'm relating.

No matter, let those with open minds benefit from the information.
Old 20-11-2016, 05:33 PM   #31
supertzar

Quote:
We watched as 4 thick chemtrails sprayed out of the nozzles and began spreading out. But, instead of continuing to spread out, each of the 4 chemtrails reduced within a minute or two to a thin white line! Then, each thin white line began to split into sections, and then, each section completely disappeared, and the chemtrails that had been laid down just minutes before were COMPLETELY GONE, LIKE MAGIC!
Sorry, but to read it it doesn't sound very impressive. It sounds just like legit contrail behavior. It reminds me of when the "Sylphs" were supposed to be attacking chemtrails. Did not buy that at all.

Last edited by supertzar; 20-11-2016 at 05:35 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 05:44 PM   #32
Christina_Pansy

Default I know what I saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Sorry, but to read it it doesn't sound very impressive. It sounds just like legit contrail behavior. It reminds me of when the "Sylphs" were supposed to be attacking chemtrails. Did not buy that at all.
I could hardly believe my eyes, but I saw it, and nobody can tell me I hallucinated or misinterpreted what happened.

I can understand your skepticism, but I know what I saw.

If you believe in a spiritual realm, then you know such things are possible.

If you think it's a mechanistic universe, go back to sleep. Snooze...
Old 20-11-2016, 05:55 PM   #33
supertzar

Quote:
I could hardly believe my eyes, but I saw it, and nobody can tell me I hallucinated or misinterpreted what happened.

I can understand your skepticism, but I know what I saw.

If you believe in a spiritual realm, then you know such things are possible.

If you think it's a mechanistic universe, go back to sleep. Snooze...
Just about everything is possible. Doesn't mean we should believe everything anyone says. Maybe you are the sleeping one. It seems to be mechanical and spiritual and a whole lot of other things that we don't have words for all at the same time.

Last edited by supertzar; 20-11-2016 at 05:56 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 07:25 PM   #34
truegroup

Quote:
Here is some information which will help those who are sincere about finding out more:
And this is your "study" is it?

Quote:
Chemtrails- Spraying filmed from another aircraft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pySfDjfEhHI
Nope. Contrails filmed from another aircraft.

Quote:
CONTRAIL vs CHEMTRAIL 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kcTvqiMNl8
Nope. Both contrails. Saying the one that persists is a chemtrail doesn't mean anything. Contrails persist according to pressure and atmospheric vapour present.

Quote:
How to Identify the Chembombs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVy0QpHkyxQ
Nope. How to identify variable contrails according to prevailing conditions. Isolated pockets of vapour that persist are effectively small clouds

Quote:
Two engines on the plane, and 4 nozzles on the wings.
So 2 engine contrails and 2 wingtip vortice contrails.

Quote:
As for the rest of your questions, they don't warrant an answer, given your attitude.
You cannot answer them and we both know it.

Quote:
This is very significant because it took place over the densely populated San Francisco Bay Area which gets heavily chemtrailed and chembombed all the time

Me: Do you have any evidence for this apart from the condensation trails in the sky?

Quote:
And on the afternoon of Nov. 18 the sky was completely blue, with no chemtrails or chembombs anywhere in spite of the fact that the NWO had ordered and paid for chemtrailing that day!

Me: They ordered it? Can you provide some evidence for this?

Now, answer the two bolded questions please, with bells on.

Last edited by truegroup; 20-11-2016 at 08:14 PM.
Old 20-11-2016, 07:28 PM   #35
truegroup

Quote:
Just go to Google Images and do a search for "tanks inside chemtrail planes" and you'll get a ton of photos of them.
What you will get is pictures of the aircraft, taken from released PDF reports where the planes are ballast tested to simulate passenger movement using water transfer tanks. It's fully detailed in the reports that these pictures have been deceptively lifted from!

I refuse to rewrite what has already been written before....

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-ch...-barrels.t661/

747 Test flight 1969...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrDv4jX_MUs

Shows the ballast tanks to simulate CG changes during flight.

Quote:
I find it amusing that, although I've studied chemtrails and chembombs for years, and observed them in the skies in detail, people who know far less about this subject than I know, pose as experts and show contempt for the facts I'm relating.
I know far more about this than you do, so your amusement is somewhat off target.

Quote:
No matter, let those with open minds benefit from the information.
Not too open that they gut suckered in by this nonsense.

Last edited by truegroup; 20-11-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 20-11-2016, 07:46 PM   #36
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Please share your study so that everyone can tell the difference.

Uhuh. Four engines on the plane.

Yep. Pressure and temperature gradient not conducive to condensation.

Variable pressure and condensation at altitude. Perfectly normal.

It's water vapour not chemicals.

Nope. Mamma Nature.

Do you have any evidence for this apart from the condensation trails in the sky?

They ordered it? Can you provide some evidence for this?
Your correct on all counts TG, but we don't know if there is additional products within those condensation trails do we, but it's the perfect place to hide them and coat them with moisture to activate them possibly.

Nature will be the first to tell us if there is something wrong, lichens especially, these species are very sensitive to chemicals, some thrive on certain ones when the chemical bonds are changed.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-11-2016 at 07:50 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #37
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Your correct on all counts TG, but we don't know if there is additional products within those condensation trails do we, but it's the perfect place to hide them and coat them with moisture to activate them possibly.

Nature will be the first to tell us if there is something wrong, lichens especially, these species are very sensitive to chemicals, some thrive on certain ones when the chemical bonds are changed.
Yeah, fair points. The big problem is that everyone would be affected by such chemicals, there is NO evidence for their use and it is a crazy way to "infect people" anyway(or whatever these things are supposed to be doing).

It is an absolute peace of cake to develop chemicals that are odourless and invisible that cause mayhem. None of this makes any sense at all.
Old 20-11-2016, 08:12 PM   #38
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Yeah, fair points. The big problem is that everyone would be affected by such chemicals, there is NO evidence for their use and it is a crazy way to "infect people" anyway(or whatever these things are supposed to be doing).

It is an absolute peace of cake to develop chemicals that are odourless and invisible that cause mayhem. None of this makes any sense at all.
I think there is TG

They are always flying against the rising and setting sun, which are not on the main flight paths. Here we live bang on central of the country, right under the North West corridor and they normally move either side of it, where years ago they would be bang on it regardless of weather conditions.

I have watched them for years now, some making trails, some not, at ceiling crusing heights, this simply cannot be normal, the conditions on the hottest days are so stable that there is little to no wind, sometimes taking small clouds all day to pass overhead.

I don't think they are using anything that would show short term reactions, but very slow ones, like non life threatening in the short term.

What they are doing is creating the maximum changes when we need good ground temperatures for germination, this is around 42 degrees to get grass to grow and seeds to germinate, this would give them huge advantages on commodities like the mono crops, the later or less of these can double the price of these staples and starve out millions who cannot afford to pay for them.

These are eugenical mosters we are talking about, psychopathic killers TG, and hard at work as we speak, and asking us to pinch and tighten our belts.

I have been told by someone that this is akin to the corn laws of old, this time it's up out of sight, and slowly effecting the global food supply.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-11-2016 at 08:18 PM.
Old 20-11-2016, 08:42 PM   #39
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
They are always flying against the rising and setting sun, which are not on the main flight paths. Here we live bang on central of the country, right under the North West corridor and they normally move either side of it, where years ago they would be bang on it regardless of weather conditions.
I'm afraid that means nothing. Flight paths are frequently adjusted, not least because of complaints of noise and disruption from people the planes fly over.

Quote:
I have watched them for years now, some making trails, some not, at ceiling crusing heights, this simply cannot be normal, the conditions on the hottest days are so stable that there is little to no wind, sometimes taking small clouds all day to pass overhead.
With all due respect, cruising aircraft are way higher than the normal low level clouds. It doesn't matter what the weather, high altitudes it isn't warm. You can have a boiling hot day with all the clouds dispersed, but easily have the conditions for contrails to occur.

Quote:
I don't think they are using anything that would show short term reactions, but very slow ones, like non life threatening in the short term.
There is no evidence for this.

Quote:
What they are doing is creating the maximum changes when we need good ground temperatures for germination, this is around 42 degrees to get grass to grow and seeds to germinate, this would give them huge advantages on commodities like the mono crops, the later or less of these can double the price of these staples and starve out millions who cannot afford to pay for them.
There is no evidence for this. In fact....

Quote:
These are eugenical mosters we are talking about, psychopathic killers TG, and hard at work as we speak, and asking us to pinch and tighten our belts.
And a far less invasive way to achieve this.

Quote:
I have been told by someone that this is akin to the corn laws of old, this time it's up out of sight, and slowly effecting the global food supply.
But not from planes spewing out chemicals.

Last edited by truegroup; 20-11-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 20-11-2016, 08:54 PM   #40
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I'm afraid that means nothing. Flight paths are frequently adjusted, not least because of complaints of noise and disruption from people the planes fly over.

With all due respect, cruising aircraft are way higher than the normal low level clouds. It doesn't matter what the weather, high altitudes it isn't warm. You can have a boiling hot day with all the clouds dispersed, but easily have the conditions for contrails to occur.

There is no evidence for this.

There is no evidence for this. In fact....

And a far less invasive way to achieve this.

But not from planes spewing out chemicals.
The planes that fly over us cannot be heard but they can be seen.

I go by how many people are going hungry even though the charts say there is more food, yet food need not be expensive that we need to starve.

When TPTB say they are geo engineering because of global warming, The alarm bells start ringing for me, their actions in the air, are, having effects and people are starving.

These are facts, which are being used as lies.