Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2016, 05:29 PM   #61
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The satellite is in a geosynchronous orbit around the Earth. This allows it to have pretty near total coverage of the Sun all year round and in a stable position.

Infrequently, when the tilt of the Earth is at a specific angle, the satellite falls into the Earth's shadow, off and on for a short while until the tilt moves in relation to the Sun as the Earth progresses in its own orbit. Since the Earth takes 24 hours to orbit it is going to be at most half of that.

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/mission/project.php
So to requote the poster..."we are on a learning curve"

Well obviously not one that involves reading simple to understand responses, because we get the same thing in another one of these useless yoootub videos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
SDO camera shows the moon eclipse on the sun yesterday 1st Sept 2016.
Nothing unusual there.

However what is the SDO picking up going alongside the moon eclipse with the sun going dark. This darkness spreads almost fully across the sun and it obviously wasnt the moon doing that because its shadow isnt that big and its shadow is round as seen early on in the capture from the SDO.

This started a few days ago with darkness spreading over the sun for a few minutes or longer. NASA keeping quiet as usual. Probably not got enough duct tape to hide it?

I've got a feeling the SDO is going to go offline sooner or later.


To help the "leaning curve"......

Earth shadow.

Nasa isn't keeping quiet about it. It published the total breakdown of the satellite including how it passes behind the Earth when the ecliptic is at a certain position relative to it.

Last edited by truegroup; 02-09-2016 at 07:18 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 07:38 PM   #62
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
The fake sun aka NASA's sun simulator. Thought I was kidding?
Enjoy this ! Fascinating !!!!!



"100s of channels are picking this up" and he mentions the huge increase in chemtrails recently.
A rotating cube infront of the sun.
A cube.... hhmmm... we know cubes don't we.

Oh......my.....god. The effects of lens flares produced by hexagonal apertures is apparently, according to this yoootubber.....a fake sun put in space by NASA. We have observations on clear as day sundogs....nope....it's NASA's fake sun.

And on and on....
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #63
kylo ren
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 305
Likes: 292 (148 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Oh......my.....god. The effects of lens flares produced by hexagonal apertures is apparently, according to this yoootubber.....a fake sun put in space by NASA. We have observations on clear as day sundogs....nope....it's NASA's fake sun.

And on and on....
Yes, it is quite laughable that this is being presented as proof and even worse that it can not be disseminated where it is posted.

I watched it with my mouth open, hardly able to hold back the disbelief that it was being taken seriously and put up as proof! It's actually quite shocking that anyone would believe it.

Dread to think what on lookers to the forum must think of the conspiracy community when they are greeted with that kind of idiocy as 'proof' of how enlightened we all are.

It's quite dis-ingenuous for the whole movement and forum in my opinion.
Likes: (1)
kylo ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:07 AM   #64
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,643
Likes: 1,236 (800 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylo ren View Post
Yes, it is quite laughable that this is being presented as proof and even worse that it can not be disseminated where it is posted.

I watched it with my mouth open, hardly able to hold back the disbelief that it was being taken seriously and put up as proof! It's actually quite shocking that anyone would believe it.

Dread to think what on lookers to the forum must think of the conspiracy community when they are greeted with that kind of idiocy as 'proof' of how enlightened we all are.

It's quite dis-ingenuous for the whole movement and forum in my opinion.
That is the problem
Total idiots, who are often unreasonably very angry as people are being allowed, sorry encouraged, to post literally anythin on here.....which makes us all look stupid, and somehow its all OK yo do so...
Likes: (1)
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:41 AM   #65
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

It doesn't make me look stupid. I'm quite capable of making myself look stupid

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.
Likes: (1)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 02:12 AM   #66
paddy_blake
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: No Self
Posts: 3,679
Likes: 3,721 (1,870 Posts)
Default

I think the mods do the best they can, they very much can't win.

It is true that if people are not challenged, then this allows disinformation and misinformation to be spread, diminishing the quality of information.

But on the other side, if the critics/skeptics/cynics are allowed to bully, humilate and destroy a person's fringe claims, then that creates an atmosphere of closed-mindedness.

However, so far, I think splitting (and maybe eventually reuniting) threads is currently working out fine.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 03-09-2016 at 02:12 AM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 06:34 AM   #67
aster
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,162
Likes: 3,361 (1,860 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
I think the mods do the best they can, they very much can't win.

It is true that if people are not challenged, then this allows disinformation and misinformation to be spread, diminishing the quality of information.

But on the other side, if the critics/skeptics/cynics are allowed to bully, humilate and destroy a person's fringe claims, then that creates an atmosphere of closed-mindedness.

However, so far, I think splitting (and maybe eventually reuniting) threads is currently working out fine.
Well said, paddy. True decency and respect for others, shown by your good self - and silent revolution earlier, too. Thank you
Likes: (1)
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 06:49 AM   #68
aster
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,162
Likes: 3,361 (1,860 Posts)
Default

Moderator/Admin note

A couple of posts have been removed, as of a personally insulting nature towards other Forum Members. This thread was specifically set up to discuss "Energy draining from the sun? Evidence and discussion against.' It was not set up to discuss those who are inclined towards the other topic 'Energy draining from the sun'
Further off-topic or abusive remarks will also be deleted.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 08:16 AM   #69
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

This kind of bizarre belief, those encouraging it with laughable videos and those who post the videos as 'proof' are surely symptomatic of something odd if not sinter which is going on here.

1) It is a deliberate attempt to undermine the quality and perception of the forum
2) It is very unsettling evidence of the gullibility of some people - who simply can't be shown why that what they believe in is misguided at best, deranged at worst
3) It is evidence that although some people seem to be articulate, they they have dangerously low levels of critical thinking or ability to analyse information. (I think some people might call them 'stupid'.)
4) They are just clever trolls enjoying an endless argument

Which one is it?


.

Last edited by thermion; 03-09-2016 at 08:18 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:28 AM   #70
silent revolution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.
Posts: 5,440
Likes: 1,059 (499 Posts)
Default

What sort of forum threads does each individual want to read? Do people want to read threads full of bitching, insulting and arguing due to people reacting to their emotions? Or maybe threads where people are civil and respectful, and you can read through the threads without losing track of what it's about and without getting a headache.

I know which I would prefer.

What do you want your thread reading experience to be like?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
__________________
.................................-~*'.It's Only a Dream.'*.~-.

Last edited by silent revolution; 03-09-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Likes: (1)
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:36 PM   #71
jamesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,572
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
What sort of forum threads does each individual want to read? Do people want to read threads full of bitching, insulting and arguing due to people reacting to their emotions? Or maybe threads where people are civil and respectful, and you can read through the threads without losing track of what it's about and without getting a headache.

I know which I would prefer.

What do you want your thread reading experience to be like?

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friends
If one needs to add personal attacks and character assassinations in their posts aimed at rebutting someones claim then that in its self shows a total lack of personal decorum.

A polite referral to evidence rebutting a persons claim should suffice , no need for acting like a know all bully boy.

Personal decorum and respect for others is an inherent trait, some have it others ignore it and others are ignorant of it.

When evidence cannot be offered either way of a debate or indeed there is evidence from both sides it comes down to a personal preference. In the former one should respect another"s choice ,

After all we see things differently from person to person and one should not be abused or insulted for having a different opinion.

Those that manifest such intolerance traits all the time do so out of their own personal decorum awareness.
__________________
"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge?"- Dr John Mack.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.