Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 14-10-2016, 07:18 AM   #61
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
We have a good sized garden and greenhouse and this year has been really bad for the vedgetables and the tomb in the greenhouse are still not fully ripe, last year we were all finished weeks before now.

Nearly every good sun up the clouds quickly shut out the beams within an hour and a half, infact the trails were already formed before sun up in the East, but bugger all in the West, then the reverse in the afternoon.

The only thing that did well was the green mold covering everything, we had to clean our greenhouse roof windows twice this year to get full light through to the plants inside.

I have also looked into the Crypto chrome blue light spectrum, plants and animals need this for growth and stimulate in the early stages of development, one thing I noticed in the garden was, the climbing plants strugle to climb due to strong direct sunlight, we had to train them by winding them around the poles, this has never happened before today, with us anyway.

This blocking out of the high energy of the sun must be having some effects on the crops and holding them back, it must be.

Nature is going to give us the first warning signs.
Exactly the same as I noticed. Get up in the morning and blue skies and sunshine. within a hour or two the chemtrails spread over the sky and the day looks overcast with a weak sun. same again in the evening and late afternoon as the sun is setting.

Ive not grown anything in my garden for the last few years due to ill health first and then a dog that eats everything 2nd. ( now building a fence to stop that marlarkie) But last year had these two weeds in my garden that grew really fast and strangled everything in their path. one felt sticky to touch more like velcro with heads like a umbrella plant.. the other was the spade shaped leaves with the white flowers. they took over my garden and I could see nothing else.. This year the velcro one just didnt appear and the one with the white flowers was just here and there half hearted ..

The only thing in my garden that was amazing was the lavertira (sp) and my Christmas tree.. BUT I expect that was because my wormery was right where they were and I had to leave the tap open as could not tend it so the worm tea was running to those two things roots. Dog ate the wormery now complete with all the compost and worms

But once my fence is built ( doing it with pallets) I can get that going again and the rest of my garden.

as I have sat here typing the sky was blue and clear now overcast due to a nice big X spreading. Funny isnt it how those on the early morning flight path dont use it the rest of the day and same again in the late afternoon.
Old 14-10-2016, 11:01 AM   #62
the apprentice
Inactive

When we see the crossover X's we know that the trails were made at night, and when you look at them through binoculars they are at the same height as well.
I think the most hardened sceptics are eventually going to start looking at this phenomenon, if you mention it to the long retired they have often said to me clouds don't form in long lines like that they can remember.

It sounds like the two plants that have taken over your garden are called Clever and Bindweed with its large ivy shaped leaves and white trumpet shaped flowers, these are the scourge of the gardener, but if you keep pulling them out as soon as you see them they will eventually succumb, due to not getting enough sun time to set the sun's energy back into the root system.

This is why I think the trails are denying our gardens too, the elite will be making huge profits if crops are late or drowned out, as the commoditors will be speculating for pennies profit per ton hoarded.

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&udd...%3DxvO6oLYWAQI

Peter knows what the beggars are up to, as do many more.

In a poor year people also have their heating on earlier, cerching $$$$$€€€€€€£££££.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Exactly the same as I noticed. Get up in the morning and blue skies and sunshine. within a hour or two the chemtrails spread over the sky and the day looks overcast with a weak sun. same again in the evening and late afternoon as the sun is setting.

Ive not grown anything in my garden for the last few years due to ill health first and then a dog that eats everything 2nd. ( now building a fence to stop that marlarkie) But last year had these two weeds in my garden that grew really fast and strangled everything in their path. one felt sticky to touch more like velcro with heads like a umbrella plant.. the other was the spade shaped leaves with the white flowers. they took over my garden and I could see nothing else.. This year the velcro one just didnt appear and the one with the white flowers was just here and there half hearted ..

The only thing in my garden that was amazing was the lavertira (sp) and my Christmas tree.. BUT I expect that was because my wormery was right where they were and I had to leave the tap open as could not tend it so the worm tea was running to those two things roots. Dog ate the wormery now complete with all the compost and worms

But once my fence is built ( doing it with pallets) I can get that going again and the rest of my garden.

as I have sat here typing the sky was blue and clear now overcast due to a nice big X spreading. Funny isnt it how those on the early morning flight path dont use it the rest of the day and same again in the late afternoon.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 03:19 AM   #63
raburgeson

Kizzie was right at the beginning of the thread, they are spraying again.

The top layer never left. The thin highest layer looks like white powder in the sky. When you look off into the horizon you see white in all directions. Normal sky is a deep azure looking in the direction away from the sun. It's been years since I have seen that but, I have some old "Model Airplane News" that have natural sky in the pictures. You might find a copy in the library from the early 80s or for that matter a picture on the net.

My sister is a putts, she thinks the sky always look like that. Mandela Effect? I always thought they were paying anime artists and modifying old movies to look like chemtrails always existed. That may well be Mandela Effect too. I absolutely know the old movies did not have chemtrails in them.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote