Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 27-10-2017, 12:40 PM   #61
Daisy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone star View Post
Who Is that voice telling you to love yourself? Is that someone different from yourself? Whos loving who? Haha If you were a disease, (that’s very smart) even smarter than yourself. Where would you hide?

“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.” Julius Caesar

The enemy is the voice in your head. That’s always been there for you. Maybe from birth! And most people don’t even know this enemy exists. Haha
And this enemy gets off on our sickness and pain. its so hard to accept that someone is smarter than you. But make no mistake about it, there is a war going on in your mind. both inside and outside you 24/7 yes we have enemies outside us like narcissists, empaths and lovers, but the enemy is already inside the gate. Right next to you. Eternal, and its you!

Elshaper is going off reservation and changing the rules. But beware, “this is the land of wolves now”

You want to hang with the wolves? Learn how to not love yourself, (and it kills the voice) and leaves the mind as an ally

That voice in your head is the harshest critic you'll ever face.
It's always pointing out your flaws and putting you down.
Add to that other people doing the same and you are in a negative energy field.
You'll walk with no self confidence and your head bowed down.

Change that voice inside your head to one that sees the flaws and accepts them - only tries to change what needs to be changed - and is a loving voice
and your confidence will improve greatly and you'll walk as intended with your head held high and people will be less likely to throw insulting comments your way.

There is moderation in all things to achieve happiness - someone that loves themselves too much or too little will become selfish.

Narcicissm is not the same thing as self esteem.
Narcissists have high self confidence but low self esteem - so they don't love themselves.

If someone is truly confident and loves and accepts themselves as they are - they won't feel a need to belittle or criticise or bully others - that's how you can tell the difference.

Last edited by Daisy101; 27-10-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 12:49 PM   #62
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Who Is that voice telling you to love yourself? Is that someone different from yourself? Whos loving who? Haha If you were a disease, (that’s very smart) even smarter than yourself. Where would you hide?

“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.” Julius Caesar
The quote is so true.

Quote:
The enemy is the voice in your head. That’s always been there for you. Maybe from birth! And most people don’t even know this enemy exists. Haha
And this enemy gets off on our sickness and pain. its so hard to accept that someone is smarter than you. But make no mistake about it, there is a war going on in your mind. both inside and outside you 24/7 yes we have enemies outside us like narcissists, empaths and lovers, but the enemy is already inside the gate. Right next to you. Eternal, and its you!

Elshaper is going off reservation and changing the rules. But beware, “this is the land of wolves now”

You want to hang with the wolves? Learn how to not love yourself, (and it kills the voice) and leaves the mind as an ally
It is called demons which makes you fearful hence it can feed your fear energy, drives you to addiction so that it can twart your life paths.
Having said this, it's all good.

I've learned it from my enemy, though it has been very tough to say the least, if it weren't for my enemy beating me everyday I wouldn't have learned all I know now and I feel fantastic for knowing it because if anybody else comes at me, I know what to do. Be prepared fo calamity. Yes, I don't go soft on people.

EDIT: Anyways, look after your demons. Pay attention because if you try to ignore them e.g. addiction, it will turn against you to get your attention. Pay attention to your dark side. We all got them. Once you acknolwedge, it all falls away.

Last edited by elshaper; 27-10-2017 at 04:49 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 02:14 PM   #63
ronisron
Inactive

In a word, yes. But I also know how to dissociate. You can get overwhelmed, and I do. I can't deal with children being hurt. I can't. Or animals, or old people.... Can't. It wounds my soul, and it has to go away. We have great potential.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 07:36 PM   #64
elshaper
Inactive

Recall your energy.
https://youtu.be/Zohpj3s9UBw
Old 01-11-2017, 03:03 AM   #65
lone star

We are in a huge collective nightmare. empaths beware haha

and its way bigger than our lil egos can comprehend. When you practice observing yourself from a distance, (and yet still experiencing it jaja) you see the collective dream world we are in. and most people have no idea what im talking about. but then you see we are making a huge mistake taking responsibility for our small selves. All we are doing is fitting into the collective “norms” and tell other people what is normal. (which imo "normal" is insane haja) its so obvious! all we are doing is looking at a insane reflection of ourselves

anyway we have pushed aside our collective dream so much, we only focus on improving our personal selves. And there is elshapers demon, right there!! In plain sight, We detach from the collective. And then only see other personal egos that we are close with. like empaths, narcissists, irresponsibles, and lovers. . Yet all we are is a bunch of sleep walkers, looking at each other in the mirror. We have collectively repressed this understanding for so long, it eventually causes our individual illnesses (that we try and patch and heal) to go back into the nightmare

For example, and this may sound controversial, but there is power in that hiding demon.

Getting rid of our personal demons inside us is easy.

Or pointing out demons with people close to you is also easy

But to say that we not only own the demon, But its valuable! Most people don’t want to hear this.

Cos our collective dreamers wont allow it. So we are collectively nothing but pawns. Meanwhile the demon is creating, and any real healing will come from him

Last edited by lone star; 01-11-2017 at 03:28 AM.
lone star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:59 AM   #66
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
We are in a huge collective nightmare. empaths beware haha

and its way bigger than our lil egos can comprehend. When you practice observing yourself from a distance, (and yet still experiencing it jaja) you see the collective dream world we are in. and most people have no idea what im talking about. but then you see we are making a huge mistake taking responsibility for our small selves. All we are doing is fitting into the collective “norms” and tell other people what is normal. (which imo "normal" is insane haja) its so obvious! all we are doing is looking at a insane reflection of ourselves

anyway we have pushed aside our collective dream so much, we only focus on improving our personal selves. And there is elshapers demon, right there!! In plain sight, We detach from the collective. And then only see other personal egos that we are close with. like empaths, narcissists, irresponsibles, and lovers. . Yet all we are is a bunch of sleep walkers, looking at each other in the mirror. We have collectively repressed this understanding for so long, it eventually causes our individual illnesses (that we try and patch and heal) to go back into the nightmare

For example, and this may sound controversial, but there is power in that hiding demon.

Getting rid of our personal demons inside us is easy.

Or pointing out demons with people close to you is also easy

But to say that we not only own the demon, But its valuable! Most people don’t want to hear this.

Cos our collective dreamers wont allow it. So we are collectively nothing but pawns. Meanwhile the demon is creating, and any real healing will come from him
Exactly!
Just like physical pain nobody wants but it's doing a really good job by telling you; from you are dehydrated, need to drink more water to you have a tumour!

Demons will let you know your weakness e.g. addiction stemming from child abuse, bullying etc.... basically they will tell you to fix it.

You see, if you want to exit the Matrix, you will need to overcome your weakness otherwise, you will get sucked into the light. No matter what temptation there may be, you need to have awareness and self-control. There is a difference between having an alcoholic drink or chocolate here and there. They are not controlling your life.

EDIT: Forget the notion that demons, angels and gods have power over you too. They need us. They live in different dimensions but WE have the upperhands. I'm only telling you this and you'd have to come to your own conclusion through your study or experience.

Now, if anybody want to understand what we are talking here, we can dispatch you demons after demons and make you stronger.
My paypal address is...... [email protected]
I take no less than £666.00 per assignment.

Last edited by elshaper; 01-11-2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:35 PM   #67
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
I doubt it. Lazy is an experience. If you have trouble understanding it and dwell on it a lot to where it becomes an obsession because you see lazy people all around you and it stands out to you each day that they are lazy it is indicative of your next life experience. We become what we don't understand so we better understand it.
I bet tnt umderstands what we are on about.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #68
elshaper
Inactive

Oops, I think we scared the hell out of people. It's just you (lone star) and me in the room.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:31 PM   #69
elshaper
Inactive

He is inspirational.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:17 AM   #70
elshaper
Inactive

For y'all empaths out there, do not show your sympathy towards others as this becomes the queue for narcissist to target you.

I am becoming cynical about sympathy now. Why do people do it?
After all, it was them who attracted such tragedy, illness whatever whatever to themselves in the first place......

Purpose of sympathy?
Do you need to feel above them?
Offering unfortunate a shoulder to cry on makes YOU a hero, an angel or such human thing to do? well, when you are in distress, therapists or psych docs do not do this but keep healthy boundary and still manage to support you. Think about that.

EDIT: Empaths, do not fill your life with fluffy bunnies, butterflies and unicorns!!

Last edited by elshaper; 06-03-2018 at 02:06 AM.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:46 AM   #71
serpentine

Winter

The snowflakes are falling, falling as from way off

As though far blizzards withered in the skies.

They are falling with denying gestures

And in the nights the heavy Earth is falling from all the stars down into loneliness.

We all are falling.

This hand falls and look at others it is in them all.

And yet there is One who holds these falling snowflakes endlessly gently in Her warm hands. *

Heavily plagiarized and butchered translation from the original

Last edited by serpentine; 06-03-2018 at 05:48 AM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 01:43 PM   #72
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Winter

The snowflakes are falling, falling as from way off

As though far blizzards withered in the skies.

They are falling with denying gestures

And in the nights the heavy Earth is falling from all the stars down into loneliness.

We all are falling.

This hand falls and look at others it is in them all.

And yet there is One who holds these falling snowflakes endlessly gently in Her warm hands. *

Heavily plagiarized and butchered translation from the original
I don't see how holding a snowflake PISSES OFF NARC though.
Old 06-03-2018, 05:54 PM   #73
ponpon

'Empath' is a horribly overused word these days.
I'm not making any judgement on the OP here but it's been my experience that people who say 'I am an empath' or sign off 'love and light!' etc. are often very self-obsessed if you scratch the surface.
I would say I have a strong empathic streak to my personality - mixed in with the bad and the good - there's much about this world and what happens in it, that makes me ill if I focus on it, but 'I am an Empath' - nah, you won't catch me saying that.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 06:11 PM   #74
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
'Empath' is a horribly overused word these days.
I'm not making any judgement on the OP here but it's been my experience that people who say 'I am an empath' or sign off 'love and light!' etc. are often very self-obsessed if you scratch the surface.
I would say I have a strong empathic streak to my personality - mixed in with the bad and the good - there's much about this world and what happens in it, that makes me ill if I focus on it, but 'I am an Empath' - nah, you won't catch me saying that.
IDK. The true meaning that falls under the definition of empath is those that care about others too much. They have probably had horrible parents who ignored their needs hence they had to work extra hard to get attention they deserved which became habitual e.g. concerns of others so that they may receive attention they craved.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:01 AM   #75
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
For y'all empaths out there, do not show your sympathy towards others as this becomes the queue for narcissist to target you.

I am becoming cynical about sympathy now. Why do people do it?
After all, it was them who attracted such tragedy, illness whatever whatever to themselves in the first place......

Purpose of sympathy?
Do you need to feel above them?
Offering unfortunate a shoulder to cry on makes YOU a hero, an angel or such human thing to do? well, when you are in distress, therapists or psych docs do not do this but keep healthy boundary and still manage to support you. Think about that.

EDIT: Empaths, do not fill your life with fluffy bunnies, butterflies and unicorns!!
I agree with your post apart from the Edit part - you should enjoy unicorns and fluffy things just don't speak of them in front of narcs.

They do target empaths this is true- and I do keep people at arms length these days because of it and am more careful about who I help

- but you'll never find a narc at a therapist because they refuse to believe anything is wrong with them - and the only two psychotherapists I know are narcs - why? Because empaths are the ones who use them - so...so much for a healthy boundary maybe they are not empathising with you because they can't.....
think about that!
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:19 AM   #76
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I agree with your post apart from the Edit part - you should enjoy unicorns and fluffy things just don't speak of them in front of narcs.

They do target empaths this is true- and I do keep people at arms length these days because of it and am more careful about who I help

- but you'll never find a narc at a therapist because they refuse to believe anything is wrong with them - and the only two psychotherapists I know are narcs - why? Because empaths are the ones who use them - so...so much for a healthy boundary maybe they are not empathising with you because they can't.....
think about that!
Oh that's so fucked up.
But totally imaginable. It's like.... places like school attracts paedos!
I don't think that every therapists are though.... I've had a very good therapist in the past and gained so much.

I've been saying this on different topics but really...in order to regain our personal power, we need to bring blame back to ourselves. Because IF we recognoised signs, IF we said NO and walked away, you would have cut it short there and then. But somewhere within us were still naive to the situation that we let it happen. In another words, if you fell in a pothole first time and recogonised it the second time, you walk around it and you wouldn't fall. On a brighter side, if you study, observe, you will get better at it. I am now studying on how to revenge.....give the taste of their medicine bit. mwahahaha I think best medicine I can give them is probably perpetual mirror, they'd have to look at themselves no matter what! Golly that must be scary. Any other ideas, please post it below.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:03 AM   #77
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Oh that's so fucked up.
But totally imaginable. It's like.... places like school attracts paedos!
I don't think that every therapists are though.... I've had a very good therapist in the past and gained so much.

I've been saying this on different topics but really...in order to regain our personal power, we need to bring blame back to ourselves. Because IF we recognoised signs, IF we said NO and walked away, you would have cut it short there and then. But somewhere within us were still naive to the situation that we let it happen. In another words, if you fell in a pothole first time and recogonised it the second time, you walk around it and you wouldn't fall. On a brighter side, if you study, observe, you will get better at it. I am now studying on how to revenge.....give the taste of their medicine bit. mwahahaha I think best medicine I can give them is probably perpetual mirror, they'd have to look at themselves no matter what! Golly that must be scary. Any other ideas, please post it below.
Thanks for the info.
Very true. Just like there are good teachers there will be good therapists.
Yes you are right we could look out for warning signs and avoid narcs but you kind of have to know one to know what you're looking for next time around.

They are the opposite of the unique beings they think they are - they are like boring clones - they do the same stuff to people - which is their Achilles heel. Use that.

To get revenge don't give them what they need most - attention - respond like a robot - they feed off emotions like a vampire.
Without others feeding them they have to look in that mirror ha ha.
Definitely do not post on social media about how they wronged you - they will be stalking you and get a kick from that.
And don't try to save others from them - they will team up with them against you as they are blinded by the shite.
It's weird because you wouldn't think the best revenge is to ignore them completely as it does their nut in.
As empaths you can't read the mind of a narc and that is your biggest clue in finding them. We seek them out too because an empty emotionless mind is a peaceful mind to an empath - if the eyes look dead - they are dead. Don't try fixing it.
They live on dating sites - be aware of that.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:07 AM   #78
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Thanks for the info.
Very true. Just like there are good teachers there will be good therapists.
Yes you are right we could look out for warning signs and avoid narcs but you kind of have to know one to know what you're looking for next time around.
You will be able to recognise. Learn from those who walked before you. This is gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbu85qC9KZ0

https://web.archive.org/web/20090902...archive01.html
https://www.scribd.com/document/3061...-EXCERPTS-ONLY

Interview of Master Narc. Hear it from the expert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtGNXwuoYUU

Quote:
They are the opposite of the unique beings they think they are - they are like boring clones - they do the same stuff to people - which is their Achilles heel. Use that.
I'll go so far as saying they are probably demons behind their behaviour because at the end of the day, their aim is to suck you out! Often they are addicts and you know addicts have broken aura which makes it easier for entities to enter and control their life for feeding.

Quote:
To get revenge don't give them what they need most - attention - respond like a robot - they feed off emotions like a vampire.
ah You've got the same idea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N2kIsuNKaQ
^ comments for this video!

Of course, you can apply same tactics like mentioned in the above video and really piss them off. But I am going to think of a revenge programme that is good for the humanity. Keep your distance and I'll do this remotely.

Quote:
Without others feeding them they have to look in that mirror ha ha.
Yes, this is one of the things I have in mind, to make look their ugliness in the mirror untill they deal with it. Another thing is people turning away from them. A loneliness Without people giving them attention, they will have to look at themselves. If that drives them to another addiction, it's their choice. tbh, I didn't have painful experience for nothing. I might as well turn it around and make a good use of it to make a better world. The more we have disarmed narc, less victims the better. Any other aspect that I should restrain? Please post more ideas please.

Quote:
Definitely do not post on social media about how they wronged you - they will be stalking you and get a kick from that.
And don't try to save others from them - they will team up with them against you as they are blinded by the shite.
Hence my remote programme.

Quote:
It's weird because you wouldn't think the best revenge is to ignore them completely as it does their nut in.
As empaths you can't read the mind of a narc and that is your biggest clue in finding them. We seek them out too because an empty emotionless mind is a peaceful mind to an empath - if the eyes look dead - they are dead. Don't try fixing it.
They live on dating sites - be aware of that.
Your knowledge is very valuable. Thank you.

Last edited by elshaper; 07-03-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:40 AM   #79
serpentine

Quote:
...... Please post more ideas please.....

Whatever you do ..don't attack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36fI_SPy9c
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:27 PM   #80
elshaper
Inactive

To all empaths,
The only way to not attract narcs is to be a BITCH!
They will not want to come near you.