Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 08-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #21
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
NASA may say that, but I'd listen more to the Russians (Hollow Moon supporters)
OK, so two Russian guys who published an article in 1970 saying the moon was hollow represent all of Russia now, do they?

I'm not going to get into the merits of solid v hollow all over again, we've been here many times before. I just don't think you can claim the whole of Russia believes the moon is hollow on the strength of what two people said in 1970.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #22
andyh
Banned

I'd recommend reading "who made the moon" for a whole new perspective on the issue. It has scientific backing to its conclusions.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #23
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by easypeasy72 View Post
"NASA says"

ah so it must be true.
And what if it is? all those people buying Ickes new books will be kicking themselves . I guess its easier to deny NASA's finding instead of accepting that they had been duped into buying his book
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #24
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammarberg View Post
Using findings(those released to public) of conventional science to back claims about anything how planets, moons and stars behave or how they are isn't in my opinion really strong base of argument. As far as i know, they have been more or less lying all way along and stuffed lies and disinfo donw our throats from the times immemorial...

I would be interested why does NASA make so much noise about moon having solid core... Maybe they have noticed people are interested in other theories so much.

And what somebody mentioned about trusting more to Russians on this moon business. I tend to agree. Remember for example, when soviet union collapsed, their scientists were free to do what ever they wanted for some time. They still had the tech, funds to tinker around, but not much orders to follow...

I don't know where to put my opinion about the hollow vs. solid argument. I havent been there to check out. Its quite trivial subject anyway...

Some say that gravity could not work as it works if planets would be hollow. But does anybody really know how gravity works? I remember reading some quite controvertial views about gravity.. People don't necessrily know yet how it goes or they have been lied to.

Hard to say anything to this. I think the hollow theory rings true at the moment.
trivial? only if it is not true, otherwise, one of the biggest conspiracies of them all. If it is hollow, it certainly isn't vacant. They will be all sorts going on, both in the Earth and in the moon. The hidden hand material is from a supposed hollow Earth dweller, apparently the home of the "real" illuminati. It is very valuable info

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:35 PM   #25
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiloyd View Post
trivial? only if it is not true, otherwise, one of the biggest conspiracies of them all. If it is hollow, it certainly isn't vacant. They will be all sorts going on, both in the Earth and in the moon. The hidden hand material is from a supposed hollow Earth dweller, apparently the home of the "real" illuminati. It is very valuable info

supposed and apparent? Very compelling
Old 08-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #26
hammarberg

Quote:

Yea.

If just somebody could shed some light on this subject... Hmph. Too bad to go with just assumptions and gut feeling. Although the gut feeling is usually right and NASA is usually lying.

Thanks for the link, it looks interesting.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #27
zephiloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
supposed and apparent? Very compelling
Yes well I can hardly confirm it can I
Old 08-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #28
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Yes well I can hardly confirm it can I
Which means it is nothing more than sci-fi essentially
Old 08-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #29
dan duchaine

Some scientists think that global warming is caused by man made CO2. This tells you all you need to know about 'science'.

I would disregard anything you read and just make up your own mind from the original data (if you believe it hasnt been changed and manipulated).
dan duchaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #30
zephiloyd

Quote:
Which means it is nothing more than sci-fi essentially
Because I can't confirm something, it is sci-fi?

No, it is called a conspiracy theory. Try looking into them they might change your understanding of your imposed reality. Although initially they may seem ludicrous, after a certain amount of research your perception will change. They are often very interesting and backed by credible evidence as well.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:46 PM   #31
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Because I can't confirm something, it is sci-fi?

No, it is called a conspiracy theory. Try looking into them they might change your understanding of your imposed reality. Although initially they may seem ludicrous, after a certain amount of research your perception will change. They are often very interesting and backed by credible evidence as well.
I have read a few of Ickes books. I used to think they were quite good but then I noticed flaws and errors and began to question how accurate they really were.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #32
andyh
Banned

Quote:
I have read a few of Ickes books. I used to think they were quite good but then I noticed flaws and errors and began to question how accurate they really were.
Have you read "Who made the moon" ?
Old 08-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #33
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
Have you read "Who made the moon" ?
Nope but I have looked into the history of the hollow moon theory. Its nothing new at all
Old 08-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #34
zephiloyd

Quote:
Nope but I have looked into the history of the hollow moon theory. Its nothing new at all
what has whether it is new got to do with anything? It obviously isn't new, it is several thousand years old.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #35
zephiloyd

Quote:
As far as I know, Icke has never discussed hollow Earth theory. Just one he has missed so far, I think.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:22 PM   #36
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Then you have not "looked into it".
"It" being that the moon is not really hollow but an artificial construct.
Hollow infers there is nothing inside it at all.

I'm of the opinion after seeing a lot of posts here that there are so called "experts" on many things who haven't read a damn thing, let alone Icke's books.

The book in question proves nothing, just as NASA can prove nothing until someone actually starts drilling/digging up the moon. What it does do, is provide a statistical insight into many characteristics that the moon has which when put together give incredible odds against it being merely a quirk of nature or pure coincidence.

The hollow earth theory is far easier to debunk....after all, if the earth is hollow then how do you explain volcanoes or the gravitational force given the earths composition we know of, or for that matter the magnetic field.
The moon on the other hand may well have more to it than meets they eye.
I'd recommend the book...bear in mind, I'm one of a few on here who regularly disses all sorts of things from the webbot to those silly nibiru threads.
I'm not with Icke 100% yet either as there is stuff yet to be proven but surprisingly at times some of what he says does make sense and perhaps will make more sense as time moves on.

Last edited by andyh; 08-01-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #37
savethehumans
Banned

Really? you are aware there are some real scientific equations.....not from the NWO, that tell use definitively..its not hollow.

I hate to break it to you guys but this one isnt really a debate....anyone who thinks it is, should read a bit more and upgrade their grade 8 math.

Ok i just wikied hollow moon because i thought this thread was a joke/troll thread.... ya for all intensive purposed...you guys can let this one go.

really lol?

Last edited by savethehumans; 08-01-2011 at 03:29 PM.
savethehumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:55 PM   #38
yabs

Quote:
As far as I know, Icke has never discussed hollow Earth theory. Just one he has missed so far, I think.
he discussed it at length in the biggest secret
yabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #39
diamondgeezer
Banned

Default moon hollow

Well according to many here, we have never visited the Moon...so its a moot point yes?

As far as Earth is concerened, there are the continents/seas & All that..techtnonic plates constantly in flux..grinding against each other to produce earthquakes, volcanos etc via friction/pressure

but what we DO know is that the centre of the earth is a huge ball of magma (containing lots of metal..iron probably).

How else can the magnetic poles exist...?
diamondgeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #40
justin_pushka

well as far as im concerned if nasa says it isnt then it must be. I mean nasa is full of ex nazis and looking at nazi ww2 propaganda..........

Id say icke is probably right its probably got a center that as honeycombed as a crunchie bar. Hasnt the moon got (here we go with my unscientificness...) four centres of gravity or four magnetic poles of something, cant quite remember what but wouldnt that make the core totaly un earthlike?

Also, isnt it a but suss that di says the moons a hollowed out planetoid and then a few months later nasa say its definately not hollow?
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote