Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 29-03-2007, 02:22 AM   #1
taloho

Default The chipping of our pets

The other day we lost our 5 month old kitten. He just vanished out of the blue. We kept him indoors at all times. We keep our windows closed, and locked all the time (we live on the third floor of an apartment complex), and there is only one door to our apartment. The last time I saw him was
at 10:05 pm when I put my son to bed. (For those wondering why so late to bed, it was the weekend.) Two hours later, we noticed no cat. So for the next 3 hours we searched EVERY where, still no cat.

The children were heart broken, they just cried. Talking about tugging at a parent's heart. So my husband and I decided to get another cat. The first place we check was the humane society. There
are three close by in my area, and they all put a chip in all the pets that are adopted out. Both my husband and myself refuse to have any chips put in our body, and that includes our children, and our animals.

We finally did get a cat, from another home, who was not chipped. Now I just hope that this kitty will be around alot longer than the last pet.

Last edited by taloho; 29-03-2007 at 02:27 AM. Reason: spelling correction
taloho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 11:15 AM   #2
friendsinthesky
Banned

Hello taloho,

In the bayside suburbs of melbourne australia there are signs on display for a "Mini Pet Expo" where there is enormous amount of info on pet chipping.

Also, in N.S.W Australia, it is compulsary to have your dog/cat micro-chipped. I'm still haven't found the logical answer as to WHY?!?
friendsinthesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #3
exmicrochipmafia

The reason they make it law, is that they say they can return your animal to you rather than contribute to the staggering amounts of animals that never get claimed or adopted, and henceforth, euthanized.

This is also how they condition the human mind to inevitably accept microchipping. The reason behind that is a slow process of introducing the laws that will eventually apply to humans, by introducing them into other areas, like microchipping pets. There are reduced license fees for microchipped animals, etc... and they further these goals by funding the 'lunatic fringe' elements of society that stand up and demand it. I often wonder how much they'll demand it when they suddenly have to have one stuck in their hand or forehead?

If you don't believe that point- look at how they condition us to skyrocketing fuel prices. We used to get gasoline at .40 per liter, now we line up and panic at .99 per liter and the reasoning behind that is 'well at least it's not over a dollar.'
exmicrochipmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:36 PM   #4
mynameis

Default Ask the question.

When people are on the move how many of them take their beloved pets with them?
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

how d'y mean mynameis? on the move as in moving house or travelling or just vacation/holiday??
as for moving- all my animals are part of the family to me- they come with us if ever we move house- when i only had the one cat- he even came on holiday with us!! now i have 3x cats so not so easy- they usually stay at home and we get my ma to stay!! i had mine all microchipped before i realised all this stuff on the pretence that 'if they go missing- its easier for them to brought back to me if they get found'- little did i know!! now i just see microchipping as a way to get us familiarised with implanted chips and into everyday life/accepted etc!!
lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
mynameis

Default Tagged pets...

If your pets are tagged and they are with you, then you can be tracked by satellite via pet microchip interface. Sad but if FIDO has a tracking chip he's automatically a human low-jack device.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 02:17 PM   #7
zacman13245

We have two dogs at my house, and the youngest one, a lab puppy, who is a little over one was chipped, i dont find it particularly necessary at all. They told us at the time that it was for if the dog was stolen, but really, does it need to go as far as RFID'ing a dog?
zacman13245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 02:56 AM   #8
taloho

Default Up date on my missing cat

Well after two weeks, guess who showed up at my door. My missing cat. I think he must have went tom catting. Anyways, he came back meaner than ever. The first thing I did was give him a bath. I think he found another home, because he was still healthy, and even bigger than when he left. (He is only about 6 months old.) But the trouble is that we also have a young female cat. He pestered her for over 12 hours, when my husband finally had enough and put him back outside. We did put food and water out for him, but he is gone again. I'm glad he did come back, but I'm really glad that he is gone. I hope he stays at his new home, where ever that is at. But if he does show back up, I will care for him. But I'm really glad that he does not have the chip.
taloho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2007, 08:45 PM   #9
aventurine

I have a pedigree dog which I paid quite alot of money for, but I haven't had him chipped either. So long as you have a secure garden (you should have anyway if you have a dog!) they are well trained to come back to you when called if off the lead, and you don't do stupid things like leaving them tied to a lampost in the middle of town whilst you are in the shops, then I don't see that it's at all neccessary to have one.

It's all fear mongering in order to promote the dreaded chip!
aventurine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #10
purpledream

I didn't want to get my dog chipped, but I had to, they have to be chipped to get a passport. Just like if we want to travel in the future we will have to carry our chipped passports.
purpledream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 09:11 AM   #11
aznality

After I realised what the microchips were really about, I found out my dog had already been microchipped a while ago when my parents took it to be done. O_O