Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 11-10-2016, 11:40 AM   #1
thermion

Default HAARP or nature?

Just seen the great photos of the hole-punch clouds in Somerset, SE England taken on 10 October 2016.

Lifted from an article from the untrustworthy Daily Mail here, although the photos are genuine - I know someone who saw them (thanks Mike and Jill).

Proof of HAARP doing random stuff from about 4,000 miles away? The Secret Government/Illuminati poisoning us or controlling our consciousness? Or formations caused by natural supercooled water droplets freezing after being disturbed by aircraft in unusual but not unheard of atmospheric conditions?

You decide. I know I have.

thermion

Last edited by thermion; 11-10-2016 at 12:04 PM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:11 PM   #2
the apprentice
Inactive

It looks like a bit of both, A trail that was laid with ionising particulates and gathered using magnetic radio waves.

What is your synopsis?
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:29 PM   #3
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
It looks like a bit of both, A trail that was laid with ionising particulates and gathered using magnetic radio waves.

What is your synopsis?
I've never heard of 'magnetic radio waves' before. What are they?

Why would Somerset be 'targeted'? How would HAARP steer its signal to that spot without anyone detecting it? How do you disperse 'ionizing particles' in the troposphere without them rapidly becoming deionised?

And why would They do that?

There is no evidence of anything other than the meteorological explanation.

I admit I have no way of knowing if the consciousness of the locals was being controlled during this event - but then how would you know?
Old 11-10-2016, 12:44 PM   #4
decim

What evidence is there for a natural phenomena?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I've never heard of 'magnetic radio waves' before. What are they?

Why would Somerset be 'targeted'? How would HAARP steer its signal to that spot without anyone detecting it? How do you disperse 'ionizing particles' in the troposphere without them rapidly becoming deionised?

And why would They do that?

There is no evidence of anything other than the meteorological explanation.

I admit I have no way of knowing if the consciousness of the locals was being controlled during this event - but then how would you know?
I got the idea of the wave form distribution whilst making an induction heater for melting silver for my projects.
The toriods and the litze windings create the magnetic field which enters the induction coil in its interrupted form from the MS triggers at 50 G cycles a second.

What if CERN was a giant induction coil that is heating up the atmosphere and Harrp is the trigger.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:56 PM   #6
decim

Talking

boom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
i got the idea of the wave form distribution whilst making an induction heater for melting silver for my projects.
The toriods and the litze windings create the magnetic field which enters the induction coil in its interrupted form from the ms triggers at 50 g cycles a second.

What if cern was a giant induction coil that is heating up the atmosphere and harrp is the trigger.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:10 PM   #7
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
boom!!!
Hehhe

I'm quite safe due to the low voltage involved using high current, it works quite well and I will be building my own version with the help of a friend who made the first prototype.

First one worked very well BTW, first attempt as well.

So what do you think Thermion could this tech he used for weather manipulation?
Old 11-10-2016, 01:43 PM   #8
oz93666

I used to live in Somerset , and on the A303 going towards stonehenge there is a massive HARP like antenna array football pitches in size , positioned on high ground , anyone who travels that road would have noticed it , looked something like this array in Wales ...They're all over the place....

https://thefreedomagenda.wordpress.c...uake-in-wales/

Could be these holes were made by independent 'cloud busters' .... Wilhelm Reich pioneered the idea , and modern researchers working with orgonite say this is very easy to do

Last edited by oz93666; 11-10-2016 at 01:48 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #9
jake_ball

My guess is that it is HAARP, simply cos in my life so far I havent seen clouds do that ever.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:46 PM   #10
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I used to live in Somerset , and on the A303 going towards stonehenge there is a massive HARP like antenna array football pitches in size , positioned on high ground , anyone who travels that road would have noticed it , looked something like this array in Wales ...They're all over the place....

https://thefreedomagenda.wordpress.c...uake-in-wales/
I remember seeing stuff like that when I was a kid when we went to Wales on holiday, and I never for them for some reason.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 01:54 PM   #11
the apprentice
Inactive

Pine ridge in Australia has a large dipole effect due to is deep bore hole so I reckon that they have already tapped into the earth grid and can use everything off grid.

Same for all of them being interlinked through the planet itself.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #12
thermion

That facility in the photos is near Aberystwyth, Wales, operates on 46.5 MHz. This is confirmed by the antennas dimensions if you know what to look for.

It's so secret it has its own website with all the technical specifications for anyone with measuring equipment available from RS to check.

It's for wind profiling (unless anyone has other data) with a similar facility in Uist, Scotland. The goings on at these two sinister sites are published in these minutes.

It's operated and funded by the organisations listed on the website - unless anyone has information to the contrary. I expect students at the linked Aberystwyth University would be more than happy to expose any strange activity.

More dull detail here: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/met.203/full

On the other hand it could be part of the Illuminati's top secret brain-numbing scarlar-wave network.

@ decim: As for the OP being a natural phenomenon - well the alternatives just don't make any sense. Occam's razor and all that.

@ the apprentice: Sounds like you have an interesting project with your RF induction heater. Not sure why (or how) that could be used for somewhat erratic and hap-hazard cloud busting.

But if anyone has any factual detail, proof, evidence to the contrary of any of this, please present it.

Last edited by thermion; 11-10-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:13 PM   #13
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
That facility in the photos is near Aberystwyth, Wales, operates on 46.5 MHz. This is confirmed by the antennas dimensions if you know what to look for.

It's so secret it has its own website with all the technical specifications for anyone with measuring equipment available from RS to check.

It's for wind profiling (unless anyone has other data) with a similar facility in Uist, Scotland. The goings on at these two sinister sites are published in these minutes.

It's operated and funded by the organisations listed on the website - unless anyone has information to the contrary. I expect students at the linked Aberystwyth University would be more than happy to expose any strange activity.

More dull detail here: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/met.203/full

On the other hand it could be part of the Illuminati's top secret brain-numbing scarlar-wave network.

@ decim: As for the OP being a natural phenomenon - well the alternatives just don't make any sense. Occam's razor and all that.

@ the apprentice: Sounds like you have an interesting project with your RF induction heater. Not sure why (or how) that could be used for somewhat erratic and hap-hazard cloud busting.

But if anyone has any factual detail, proof, evidence to the contrary of any of this, please present it.

I wonder if ithe new sited have anything to do with this outfit today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON
Old 12-10-2016, 01:07 AM   #14
decim

Black Lasers.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:31 PM   #15
markritter
Banned

Definitely nature
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 08:25 PM   #16
soylentgreen

I have seen this before. I live up in the mountains of california, usa and this is not normal. I have also seen the huge "waves" form in clouds... also not normal (maybe by the coast but not common up here) HAARP can create holes like this (heated air rises and creates convection from below and opens up area of clouds) I wasn't sure until I saw it myself (more than once) and I don't believe it's natural. My wife and I have also noticed a strange feeling (including fluttering eyes) when we see the holes and/or waves. Most of what I believe (including chemtrails) is from personal observation... not just what I read or hear.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote