Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 21-07-2016, 10:17 PM   #1
screamingeagle

Default The Most Mysterious star In The Universe

https://youtu.be/gypAjPp6eps

scientist useing their imagination.......there is a hope for this civilization

Last edited by getagrip; 21-07-2016 at 10:21 PM. Reason: embeded video for your veiwing pleasure ;)
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 12:40 AM   #2
oz93666

Default The psi-op continues and expands

This issue was covered in this thread ...https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=308962 .

My contention is this is a government psychological operation, to spread the expectation and awareness of ET's among the general public, they are probably preparing us for a fake alien invasion.

Basically they monitor light from a star and look for dips in the light intensity that could indicate the star has a planet orbiting , that momentarily causes a reduction in the light when it passes in front of the star ... OK , that sounds reasonable.

What is not reasonable is that you ask the public to join in looking for these dips... it doesn't make sense...and she says in the video that all her colleges were saying "why are you doing this ,computers can do a much better job ,much quicker" which off course they can ... none the less the 'citizen scientist ' group was started with 300,000 people studying the data of light from stars!

They found a star with unusual dips in light , which could be caused by aliens creating massive structures much bigger than the Earth!.... they could also be caused by a hundred other things .

At the end of the video she has to admit "in all probability this is not caused by aliens" ... but that won't stop the psi-op .

They want to continue ....Oh... but the funding has run out ....(notice they have funding to put on this conference) ...no problem ,they're asking armature astronomers to aim their telescopes at this star ...clearly ridiculous their telescopes are not strong enough.... but it gets 100,000s more people involved , looking to the heavens expecting to see aliens.

Of course, we know from gov. insiders involved in the recovery of crashed UFO's , that there are 100's of different ET species, many are here already in underground bases or walking among us. Governments have been secretly trading with some of them for nearly a 100 years.

The question is why are government funded organisations , like this one , now pushing the alien story..... they are preparing us for something.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2016, 04:54 AM   #3
screamingeagle

thnx for the link......i missed the thread

i dont look this as proof/search for alliens
i see it as new tech of advanced civilization

"alien" structures had been long proven
if by alien you mean of eareth,on another planet
Old 10-08-2016, 10:28 AM   #4
billybleach

At 11.52 she mentions they could have witnessed a huge alien galactic war take place....not sure if serious or trolling???
Old 10-08-2016, 12:37 PM   #5
paddy_blake

This is scientists playing the media and public for funding.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote