Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #161
penfold9
Banned

"paid trolls"
definition
People who are cleverer than me.
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #162
undeadcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyw View Post
i'm not going to argue with paid trolls... but i WILL lurk on this thread for as long as i can... and if any free thinkers drop by i will alert them to you scum.

Have a nice day
kisses
So if you can refrain from childish insults, what solution do you propose?
Old 22-06-2012, 05:39 PM   #163
reality bytes

Quote:
i'm not going to argue with paid trolls... but i WILL lurk on this thread for as long as i can... and if any free thinkers drop by i will alert them to you scum.

Have a nice day
kisses
Just because you are seeing disagreement does not mean there are paid posters. Why come on a forum if you reject alternative opinions.

Question everything!
Old 22-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #164
jimmyw
Banned

their posts are ludicrous. not on topic, based on lies, really lenghty so people get turned off from reading them.

they also don't subscribe to DI ideology.

they lurk here 24/7 to divert any free thinkers who happen along.

THEY SUPPORT THE STATUS QUO.

INTEREST FREE MONEY IS THE WAY FORWARD.

Last edited by jimmyw; 22-06-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: FREE
jimmyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #165
aulus agerius

Quote:
their posts are ludicrous. not on topic, based on lies, really lenghty so people get turned off from reading them.
Disagreeing with you is not off topic. Disagree with Roger Hayes or MPE is not off topic. In fact, to have any sort of discussion, there needs to be some degree of disagreement. From your posts here, it is apparent that you can't stand disagreement.
Quote:
So what? This forum and this sub-forum don't exist simply to blindly promote an ideology. Given your apparent paranoia I'm surprised that you don't see a problem in supressing criticism in the way you desire.
Quote:
You've barely been here 24 hours and so far you haven't really contributed anything.

Quote:
disagreeing with you =! supporting the status quo.
Quote:
For no other reason than you say so? Come on. You haven't shown any interest in justifying or discussing your ideas.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #166
swansong19

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulus agerius View Post
You've barely been here 24 hours and so far you haven't really contributed anything.
He may have been lurking here for years. Or...he may have posted here before under another name. I would think you legal-eagles would be more adept with such comprehensive subtleties

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulus agerius View Post
For no other reason than you say so? Come on.
The point has been made, if not by him. The video that this sticky referrences makes that point quite nicely as do many others on the topic.

No modern society can function without currency. For that reason currency, like water and air, are absolute necessities and, as such, can be looked at as a "right".

Canada did wonderfully spending money into existence through the Central Bank for a goodly while. Helping us fight in 2 World Wars, Korea...build a National highway across the second largest country on the planet...hospitals, schools, a national healthcare system.....and all of it without breaking the 40 billion national debt level.

Then we changed how we create currency. And in the span of 40 years...just less than my lietime...we've pumped that debt up to almost 400 billion. We now spend 160 million a day servicing the compunding interest on our debt to chartered banks and "foreign investors".

The people that defend the current system are either remarkably under informed.....astoundingly stupid...or profiting handsomely from it.

Last edited by swansong19; 22-06-2012 at 06:57 PM.
swansong19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 07:12 PM   #167
jimmyw
Banned

Really lengthy...

yawn ....

there is a really good podcast on http://www.criticalmassradio.co.uk
if you listen to it, its hard not to get very excited!!

oh boy this is immense!!!

especially the bit about rich people would have to give homeless people sterling cash to buy the currency.

no more trillionaires. LOL

its only taking control of our own banking system, rather than overseas corporations
Old 22-06-2012, 07:14 PM   #168
jimmyw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swansong19 View Post
He may have been lurking here for years. Or...he may have posted here before under another name. I would think you legal-eagles would be more adept with such comprehensive subtleties

The point has been made, if not by him. The video that this sticky referrences makes that point quite nicely as do many others on the topic.

No modern society can function without currency. For that reason currency, like water and air, are absolute necessities and, as such, can be looked at as a "right".

Canada did wonderfully spending money into existence through the Central Bank for a goodly while. Helping us fight in 2 World Wars, Korea...build a National highway across the second largest country on the planet...hospitals, schools, a national healthcare system.....and all of it without breaking the 40 billion national debt level.

Then we changed how we create currency. And in the span of 40 years...just less than my lietime...we've pumped that debt up to almost 400 billion. We now spend 160 million a day servicing the compunding interest on our debt to chartered banks and "foreign investors".

The people that defend the current system are either remarkably under informed.....astoundingly stupid...or profiting handsomely from it.
some sense at last.

thanks brother....
Old 22-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #169
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
You aren't Roger Hayes by any chance are you?

He could be. Hayes seems to have no one to speak to lately, he cancelled the first BCG conference of the year as he did the last one of last year and the second one of this year is looking wobbly.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #170
undeadcreature

Quote:

I didn't think subscribing to Mr Ickes ideology was a requirement for membership here.....

What about the interest a bank pays out on the deposits in peoples accounts? Would that have to go too?
Old 22-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #171
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:

Have a nice day
kisses
This gets better all the time.
We are now described as "scum".
The individual who claims to believe in free thinking considers those who dare to have their own opinion which differs from his own as scum.
Maybe our new free thinker really believes nobody should have free choice but must agree with him.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 22-06-2012 at 08:37 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #172
penfold9
Banned

I think jimmy has cooked his goose.
penfold9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 08:44 PM   #173
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by penfold9 View Post
I think jimmy has cooked his goose.
Shame.
I did so like having somebody to play with.
Oh well, just like a bus, another one will come along soon.
Old 22-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #174
aulus agerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by swansong19 View Post
He may have been lurking here for years. Or...he may have posted here before under another name. I would think you legal-eagles would be more adept with such comprehensive subtleties.
True, perhaps he has, but I preferred to assume he was telling the truth when he said he was new here (in another thread)

Quote:
And had he contributed anything to the idea (as you have), that would've been something to discuss.
Quote:

I'm no expert in Canadian economic history, but many things have changed globally in the past 40 years. Why the certainty that the increase in debt is due to changes in the creation of currency? And the even more complicated question, would Canada have been better off (all other things being equal) if the previous policies on money creation had been continued?

I don't think it's possible, from all this, to conclude with any certainty that giving interest free loans (for a given value of "interest" - any loan which is not entirely free has a calculable APR) are any sort of "solution".
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #175
dreamingod

Lightbulb There is no money. You are the collateral!

There is no real money (not backed by precious metals, gold and silver).
You are collateral!

The Govt. issued birth certificate is your bond, because you accepted/consented
the birth certificate and the name, "The Strawman" as personal identification.

Agreement (Contract) by legal deception. No full disclosure.

This is a commercial instrument used by Govts. as a bond to generate money/value from your labour.
Under this system you are treated as a vessel lost at sea. Admiralty Law applies.

The Uniform Commerce Code Article 1. - UCC1 Financing Statement
enables you to take back control of your strawman and declare yourself sovereign.

What States and Countries does UCC 1 apply to?
See here at bottom of webpage in [Country] tab https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/ucc/filer.aspx

Do not register your UCC1 Financing Statement until you clearly understand the process.

Go here for more information:
http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewto...p=29423#p29423

~
I think therefore I am.
I am
consciousness & potentiality

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums
dreamingod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #176
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingod View Post
Go here for more information:
go here to talk with like-minded idiots.

http://tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?...651&start=7980
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #177
jon galt

Quote:
This is a commercial instrument used by Govts. as a bond to generate money/value from your labour.
Under this system you are treated as a vessel lost at sea. Admiralty Law applies.
why would they need to treat you as a vessel lost at sea?

Last edited by jon galt; 27-07-2012 at 05:39 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 01:06 AM   #178
dreamingod

Lightbulb You choose by questioning & self discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynette View Post
go here to talk with like-minded idiots.

http://tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?...651&start=7980

An idiot is some-one who does not think for him/herself and jumps to conclusions without investigating.

To cite a particular thread that is not relevant to this thread is misleading and troll like.

Those who do not accept the status-quo seek remedy,
and in the process discover that they are responsible for their own freedom.

The seeking mind cannot be enslaved by ignorance!

Seek and you shall find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
why would they need to treat you as a vessel lost at sea?
The answer lies in the (dead) Strawman/Legal fiction, and
the answer truth is in the live man (living soul).

Take the blue pill to remain in (blissful) ignorance by accepting the status-quo.

or

Take the red pill by discovering the (painful) truth and seek freedom from this
commerce driven/debt-slave system (aka The Matrix):
http://thecrowhouse.com/forum/viewto...p=29423#p29423

The choice is in your hands and mind.

I think therefore I am.
I am
consciousness & potentiality

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums

Last edited by dreamingod; 28-07-2012 at 05:38 AM.
dreamingod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #179
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingod View Post

The answer lies in the (dead) Strawman/Legal fiction, and
the answer truth is in the live man (living soul).
That doesn't answer the question.
There is no need to create a "strawman".
Old 28-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #180
micklemus
Banned

Roll out the cliches, Dreamingod. Red pill, blue pill - like it!

Could you address the questions as well in the process?

Last edited by micklemus; 28-07-2012 at 09:50 AM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote