Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #61
lightgiver

Default mariag and 1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariag View Post
Ah well if you want it to be satanic then it is satanic in your world
that is correct,it is something I would not exactly call heavenly.

Give us your interpretation then?.

and 1977 I did read the thread what makes you so right,and I did end it with could it be,and chill stop getting your knickers in a twist.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 11:45 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
[B]Interesting Because The Jews Were Duped Into Worshipping The Golden Onager,
You can see Alexamenos on the left, worshiping his ‘god’, who is a man with a donkey’s head, hanging on a cross.
Yep, it's apparently the Mystery-God IAO. That name pops up a lot, especially with occultists--but I can't find much reliable info on it.

Of course, some have said that the graffiti might not be Christian at all, but that raises the implication that there were other crucified gods--so in this case, Christians are more than willing to claim it as their own, even though it is completely bizarre.

is a good read, by the way. It was written by an Initiate of the Mysteries of Isis. Plus, it's full of sex and humor, and what good is esoterica without those?

Last edited by 1977; 17-04-2009 at 11:54 PM.
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #63
lightgiver

Default Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by father ted View Post
"Spica, which has the ancient meaning of 'The Branch'," is "a picture of the coming of Christ." Now in the ancient zodiacs, Spica, the 'branch,' was portrayed as a serpent. Note that in the sculpture of Hathor (right), the goddess is holding the ears of grain and a serpent! This 'serpent' (Spica) is the 'branch' or 'coming son' of the Egyptians. Hathor stands upon a lion (Leo) and, as the woman who rides the beast (Rev.17), is representative of the Mother Goddess--Virgo, Eve and Isis:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=51288&page=25

check post 245.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #64
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Bulldozing a concrete Idol is not violence

here is that link I was telling you about. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=55745&page=2

I would say the Illuminati are satanic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsKX5RO_OMA

This will give you an Idea what the Illuminati get up to,but not necessarily always with adults.
I, and mariag, are both already familiar with the masked ball in Eyes Wide Shut. The ritual is very similar to the foundation of Luciferian/Christian doctrines (please note I consider them the same religion both sun worhip cults that have intertwining reliance on each other). The man in red robes represents the sun (Jesus or Lucifer.. same being), the 12 women around him represent the 12 signs of the zodiac or the 12 disciples (same thing) and the kissing of them one at a time in a counterclockwise fashion reprsents the prosesion of the zodiac. They are selected when he stamps his staff (a sign of royalty) in front of each based open a date sequince they wish to effect the energy of. They skipped the sacrifice and blood drinking that should have taken place in the ritual at this point. The women then leave the circle to select sexual partners based open the energy and genetics they sense in the men in the room that will yield the desired energy from the next stage in the ritual. The high preistess with the feathered headress is the woman among the group with the highest/purest genetics and she represent Queen Semiramis/Isis/Mother Mary in addition to her position within the zodiac. She would also be the focal point in the next step of the ritual which is not shown in this.

You will also not that if you listen closely the name "Cthulhu" (a name often associated purely with the fiction of HP Lovecraft) is spoken repeatedly in the backwards romanian chant. This is the patron diety being invoked in this particular ritual, as he is an ascended reptilian old one who was later known as Dagon.

Mariag would you like to add or correct anything in that? Feel free to do so.

Last edited by darketernal; 18-04-2009 at 12:41 AM.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #65
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Quote:
Ah well if you want it to be satanic then it is satanic in your world
+1
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #66
lightgiver

Default Go the whole hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
I, and mariag, are both already familiar with the masked ball in Eyes Wide Shut. The ritual is very similar to the foundation of Luciferian/Christian doctrines (please note I consider them the same religion both sun worhip cults that have intertwining reliance on each other). The man in red robes represents the run, the 12 women around him represent the 12 signs of the zodiac or the 12 disciples (same thing) and the kissing of them one at a time in a counterclockwise fashion reprsents the pr0sesion of the zodiac. They are selected when he stamps his staff (a sign of royalty) in front of each based open a date sequince they wish to effect the energy of. They skipped the sacrifice and blood drinking that should have taken place in the ritual at this point. The women then leave the circle to select sexual partners based open the energy and genetics they sense in the men in the room that will yield the desired energy from the next stage in the ritual. The high preistess with the feathered headress is the woman among the group with the highest/purest genetics and she represent Queen Semiramis/Isis/Mother Mary in addition to her position within the zodiac. She would also be the focal point in the next step of the ritual which is not shown in this.

You will also not that if you listen closely the name "Cthulhu" (a name often associated purely with the fiction of HP Lovecraft) is spoken repeatedly in the backwards romanian chant. This is the patron diety being invoked in this particular ritual, as he is an ascended reptilian old one who was later known as Dagon.

anything further to add?

You may as well go the whole hog DE,and enlighten other forum members also,I do like to get to the crux of the matter.

It appears we have a + 1 without any statement above she as still got a bee in her bonnet I feel.

Bearing grudges will wear one down over time.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 17-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #67
mariag

Quote:
I, and mariag, are both already familiar with the masked ball in Eyes Wide Shut. The ritual is very similar to the foundation of Luciferian/Christian doctrines (please note I consider them the same religion both sun worhip cults that have intertwining reliance on each other). The man in red robes represents the run, the 12 women around him represent the 12 signs of the zodiac or the 12 disciples (same thing) and the kissing of them one at a time in a counterclockwise fashion reprsents the pr0sesion of the zodiac. They are selected when he stamps his staff (a sign of royalty) in front of each based open a date sequince they wish to effect the energy of. They skipped the sacrifice and blood drinking that should have taken place in the ritual at this point. The women then leave the circle to select sexual partners based open the energy and genetics they sense in the men in the room that will yield the desired energy from the next stage in the ritual. The high preistess with the feathered headress is the woman among the group with the highest/purest genetics and she represent Queen Semiramis/Isis/Mother Mary in addition to her position within the zodiac. She would also be the focal point in the next step of the ritual which is not shown in this.

No need for adding anything as I agree with you
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2009, 11:57 PM   #68
lightgiver

Default Crux

Quote:
No need for adding anything as I agree with you
So what is all about then and what is the aim and purpose,I and others would love to know.seeing you had a + 1.I just love them ones.

Lets cut to the chase and get it out in the open so to speak.

Last edited by lightgiver; 17-04-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 18-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #69
cheeb
Banned

Default Ft'ang....!!!

Quote:
Hey...
Leave Cthulhu Out Of This Please...!!!

That Is As Offensive To Us Thelemites,

As A Cartoon Is To The Islamics...!!!

Respect Lord Cthulhu...

O.K....!!!

cheeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #70
mariag

Quote:
So what is all about then and what is the aim and purpose,I and others would love to know.seeing you had a + 1.I just love them ones.

Lets cut to the chase and get it out in the open so to speak.
You have to wait though my dear , this little maria is going to bed .
So if you can wait for my reply it would be ever so nice, as I a´m sure you would be as you are Lightgiver
Oh the reply will be tomorrow after I have made the windows clean , so much work so little time,
Cheerio dear ttyl
We don't wanna kill no mexican
But we've got ten itchy fingers
and one thing to declare
mariag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 12:06 AM   #71
notthisshitagain
Inactive

Quote:
anything further to add?

You may as well go the whole hog DE,and enlighten other forum members also,I do like to get to the crux of the matter.

It appears we have a + 1 without any statement above she as still got a bee in her bonnet I feel.

Bearing grudges will wear one down over time.
Lmao, so funny.
notthisshitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 12:07 AM   #72
lightgiver

Default Experience

Quote:
You have to wait though my dear , this little maria is going to bed .
So if you can wait for my reply it would be ever so nice, as I a´m sure you would be as you are Lightgiver
Oh the reply will be tomorrow after I have made the windows clean , so much work so little time,
Cheerio dear ttyl
Of course,as long as your knowledge is from experience and not google

Good or god night and sleep tight.

Nice One NTSA I have a good memory

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-04-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 18-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #73
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeb View Post
Hey...
Leave Cthulhu Out Of This Please...!!!

That Is As Offensive To Us Thelemites,

As A Cartoon Is To The Islamics...!!!

Respect Lord Cthulhu...

O.K....!!!

Cheeb, no offense was intended. Use a video with the original audio from the movie on it (the clip linked here is remixed and the soundtrack has been altered) and listen for yourself. I have a copy of the entire movie myself.

BTW I was unaware you were a practioner of Thelema, or that Thelema had anything to do with Cthulhu.

Ai ai Cthulhu fhatgn! ROFL... j/k
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 12:22 AM   #74
limelady
Inactive

I'm probably stating the obvious here, but the word Cthulhu is very close sounding to Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa's Chitahuri

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Chitahuri
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 06:32 AM   #75
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Interesting thread and valid points. The owl at the Bohemian club most definately does not represent Molech. These belief systems far predate Christianity or even Judaism. The same families involved in this are the same family lines which created and spread Christianity... and as previously stated Christianity created Satan. The "elites" do not worship the creation of their creation. This is disinformation to keep people on a blind goose chase.

The owl there represents the the wisdom of the mother goddess... Semiramis, Isis or whatever other names you chose to give her. Anyone who approaches these things from a limited Christian perspective is unable to see, because they are looking at a small part of the picture with blinders on and lenses which filter the information they are seeing so that it fits neatly into their pre-existing, and fabricated, perspective of reality.
early "christianity" was a reaction to the corruption and depravity that were already present.

"satan" wasn't created by christians, they only gave a name to an ancient dehumanizing system.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2009, 06:37 AM   #76
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sade View Post
What Im trying to say is this: Maybe behind all of this "satanic" elite and so on is not really a "satanic" elite, but a christian? The Vatican?
nothing changed in 2000 years, at the top there is a "jewish" elite that secretly practices cruel pagan rituals.
Old 18-04-2009, 06:39 AM   #77
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
do you have any proof on the rituals of the elite and how far back they go?
On May 1, 1989, a "nice Jewish girl", age 29, appeared on the Oprah Show and said her family was part of a Satanic cult that dates back to the 1700's.

Although they appear to be upstanding citizens --lawyers, doctors, police officers etc.-- they engage in Satanic ritual human sacrifice, incest and cannibalism, often in synagogues. They drink blood and eat babies.

She is describing the Illuminati which originated in the Frankist Movement in the Eighteenth century. Jacob Frank, born Jacob Leibowitz (1726-1791) led a major Satanic heresy that shook the Jewish world. They believed that the Messiah would return if the world went over to evil completely, so they encouraged all sexual licence and Satanic Evil as the ultimate Good. Financed by the Frankist Rothschild banking syndicate, they subverted all religions and national elites by assuming every religious and political hue. They took over Freemasonry and are now in the final stage of establishing their world government a.k.a "globalization."

The abuse Polin suffered is a textbook example of how Illuminati families --Jews and non-Jews-- treat their children. George W. Bush and Barack Obama may have suffered simllar trauma and, (like Polin,) have multiple personality disorder. Vicki is from Chicago and there is no telling how many Chicagoans surrounding Barack Obama are part of this Satanic cult.

http://www.henrymakow.com/incest_sur...d_veil_on.html
Old 18-04-2009, 06:57 AM   #78
runciter
Inactive

Do you like real stories where unsolved cases are reopened? A “cold case” over 500 years old recently made international news. Ritual Murder is a particularly ugly and perverted crime. Essentially it involves extreme torture and bloodletting leading to death under religio-magical rites, thus is sometimes called Ceremonial Homicide. This is a universal and multicultural phenomenon, an ancient archetype of evil, occurring in all times and among all races and nations – including the Judaic peoples. Judaic ritual murder is a subject, formerly much debated, but rarely mentioned anymore. The last twentieth century book, written in 1943, was seized and burned after WWII. Nonetheless, the so-called “blood libel” surfaced again in 2001. But even more surprisingly, it made the news in 2007, centering on a Judaic author.

Dr. Ariel Toaff, the son of the former Grand Rabbi of Rome, is a professor of medieval and Renaissance history at Israel’s Bar Ilan University, serving as a guest professor in Italy. Early in 2007, he released, in Italian, Pasque di Sangue, Ebrei d’Europa e omicidi rituali or Blood Passovers, European Jews and Ritual Homicides, (Unauthorized English translation, 2007). But under pressure from ADL and other Judaic groups, he withdrew the book “in order to reframe those sections of it misunderstood by readers and mischaracterized in the press”. In further capitulation, Toaff promised to donate any money earned from book sales to the ADL, which had previously condemned the scholar. The famous case of St. Simon of Trent was a central feature of his book.

An earlier work reopened this ancient and contentious topic. It was called Blood Ritual: An Investigative Report Examining A Certain Series Of Cultic Murder Cases (National Vanguard Books), released in 2001 under the pseudonym, Philip de Vier. His image was that of an offbeat investigator, somewhat like Inspector Abberline as portrayed by Johnny Depp in From Hell, a 2001 production based on the Jack the Ripper ritual crimes of 1888. In the movie, Abberline bravely pursues all the leads, but dies in the end. De Vier is not dead at all, and I hereby reclaim my other persona. This is one of my pen names. As did Toaff, Blood Ritual deeply explored the 1475 case, affirming its validity. In March 2009 we are pleased to see Dr. Henry Makow join the list of righteous Jews who are not Ritual Murder Deniers. See “Incest Survivor Exposed Illuminati Satanists”. http://www.savethemales.ca/ .

http://gnosticliberationfront.com/st...f_St_Simon.htm
Old 18-04-2009, 07:04 AM   #79
runciter
Inactive

Moreover, this Trento crime was not an exception: Toaff discovered many cases of such bloody sacrifices connected with the mutilation of children, outpouring of blood and its baking in Matzo (unleavened bread) spanning five hundred years of European history. Blood, this magic drink, was a popular medicine of the time, and of any time: Herod tried to keep young bathing in blood of babies, alchemists used blood to turn lead into gold. Jewish wizards meddled in magic and used it as much as anybody. There was a thriving market in such delicacies as blood, powder made of blood and bloody matzo. Jewish vendors sold it accompanied with rabbinic letters of authorization; the highest value was blood of a goy katan, a gentile child, much more usual was blood of circumcision. Such blood sacrifices were "instinctive, visceral, virulent actions and reactions, in which innocent and unknowing children became victims of the love of God and of vengeance," Toaff wrote in the book's preface. "Their blood bathed the altars of a God who, it was believed, needed to be guided, sometimes impatiently pushed to protect and to punish."

This somewhat cryptic remark can be understood by reading Israeli professor Israel Yuval’s book Two Nations in Thy Womb. Yuval explained that blood libations were necessary (in the eyes of Jewish magicians) to bring forth Divine Vengeance upon the Goyim. He also quotes an irrefutable (i.e. not denied by Jews) instance of blood sacrifice by a Jew. ( Read about it in my article Bloodcurdling Libel.) Toaff improved upon Yuval by stressing the ordinary magic use of blood by Jews in the Middle Ages, and by allowing for the anti-Christian element: crucifixion of victims and the cursing of Christ and Virgin. Here his book is supported by (admittedly, more timid) Reckless Rites: Purim and the Legacy of Jewish Violence by Elliott Horowitz. Horowitz tells his reader of strange rituals: flagellation of the Virgin, destruction of crucifixes and the beating up and killing Christians.

http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
Old 18-04-2009, 09:21 AM   #80
bowtiedaddy

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Whb-...e=channel_page

(Please watch the video above so you'll know what Im talking about)

After finding out about this, I did my own research and I have not found one source that would say Moloch was an owl,
so what exactly are these twats then worshipping? Is it all just a big joke fueled with heroin and booze?

This whole Moloch thing seems to be coming from both Icke and Jones, who said that the owl they were worshipping at BG was Moloch,
but Moloch is represented as a bull, so something is clearly off. If who they are worshipping in the Bohemian Grove is indeed Minerva,
it would explain the dollar bill, since there's clearly and owl and the webs of a spider, that being Arachnes web!

It has lately started to cross my mind that maybe the elite are hardcore-christians who are trying to get rid of some other group who might just be on our side? A bit like the illuminati version of Dan Brown. There is also no evidence that they have really killed anybody in those rituals, so who is trying to make who look bad and why? Satan is also a christian invention, so why is all the elite stuff associated with it? Is perhaps a christian organization, behind all of these accusations?
The ancient gods had a lot of different depictions. All symbology is like that, really. You can find 10 different ways to depict the same concept.
bowtiedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote