Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 27-03-2018, 11:30 PM   #1
JumpRogue

Default 7th-grader suspended for drawing stick figure with gun

A 7th grade student in North Carolina was suspended for drawing a stick figure armed with a gun.

In what sounds like a satirical story from The Onion, Roseboro Salemburg Middle School suspended a 13-year-old boy two weeks ago for nothing more than a few harmless doodles.
The student’s father, James Ray Herring Jr., says there was nothing wrong with the drawings, one of which was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

“I see a guy in a race car souped-up. I see a tower that he built. I see him holding his gun, he’s a deer hunter. I see him with a magician and I see him as a Ninja Turtle,” Herring said. “(He’s) just expressing himself, nothing violent.”

Herring said his son hunts, but added that all firearms are safely stored at home.

I can see if he had it where he was blowing up people, had some hate words or something like that, but that picture is totally innocent,” added Herring.

The school’s superintendent, on the other hand, argued the drawings could have met one of the school’s threat categories, and cited the current anti-gun culture for the decision.
“There are some things that list possible threats or things like that. We have categories – category one, two, three and four – which sort of grades potential incidents and the level of seriousness,” said Sampson County Superintendent Eric Bracy.
“Due to everything happening in the nation, we’re just being extra vigilant about all issues of safety,” Bracy explained.

Herring’s father says the punishment was too severe for something that’s normal for kids to do.

“They could have at least given him a warning and said don’t draw that picture,’” he told The Sampson Independent. “My son is a very loving son. My son cried for two days because of this. Every day he would say ‘all of my friends are at school and I’m here.’”
Herring also defended law-abiding gun owners, explaining firearms are common in Sampson County.

“Every other truck you see has a rifle in the back window, but does that [make] them bad people? That’s my point. Guns are not bad. It’s the idiots that have guns and do the damage,” he told The Independent.
The seventh grader has returned to class, but Herring has scheduled a meeting with the school board to appeal the suspension.
He also says his son made the drawings prior to the Parkland High School shooting last February, reports WRAL.
Superintendent Bracy warned parents the incident should teach them to watch what their children do more closely.
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 01:05 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Superintendant Bracy is a dick, don't be like Superintendant Bracy.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 01:30 AM   #3
quadrati

Too bad. He'll now grow up to be a pussy cos he's been told to.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 02:38 AM   #4
oz93666

This is nothing new , I remember Alex Jones reporting on cases where police were called on kids as young as 5 for drawing pictures of guns or playtime shooting in the playground ... this was 17 years ago ....

This is a policy to indoctrinate kids to hyperventilate at the thought of guns , this way they hope the new generation to be accepting of laws outlawing gun ownership.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2018, 03:07 AM   #5
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This is nothing new , I remember Alex Jones reporting on cases where police were called on kids as young as 5 for drawing pictures of guns or playtime shooting in the playground ... this was 17 years ago ....

This is a policy to indoctrinate kids to hyperventilate at the thought of guns , this way they hope the new generation to be accepting of laws outlawing gun ownership.
And grow up as pussies.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 08:46 PM   #6
Dude111

Totally insane!!

A DRAWING??
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #7
tinfoil hat

Lol, he must have used a black pen
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 09:08 PM   #8
Sabrina
Inactive

Yeah but if he's obsessed with guns and draws them a lot that is significant.

His father may take him hunting but maybe there is more to this...

we all know that it starts with obsessions about weapons and killing animals...
I reckon this is part of the story.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 09:18 PM   #9
tinfoil hat

I used to do flicker pics of people stabbing each other or some weird accident in the corners of my school books pages cos I can cartoon draw quite well.

But that was back before safe spaces and all this weird shit.

I would be in a strait jacket in a padded room for such crimes of boredness these days.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #10
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I used to do flicker pics of people stabbing each other or some weird accident in the corners of my school books pages cos I can cartoon draw quite well.

But that was back before safe spaces and all this weird shit.

I would be in a strait jacket in a padded room for such crimes of boredness these days.
Ha ha I used to draw pyramids and eyes and egyptian symbols - I'd be called satanic, illuminati or a Katy Perry fan today...
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 10:22 PM   #11
jake_ball

Re OP

Did it ACTUALLY happen, or is it just another psyop to scare parents ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote