Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 28-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #81
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
That is the most logical conclusion.

Hence the controller feed us NWO BS. They are scared, and manipulate us into being scared too.
The "ET" are not hostile, me thinks, but actually our friends, since decades.

Last edited by tinyint; 28-09-2010 at 03:19 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #82
dreammerobin

Talking CNN is waking people up

I DO NOT CONDONE CNN.But this is their UFO Press Conference.Sleeple info,conditioning,programming.CNN is waking people up.Uh,er,duh,we are much more advanced than this info,what I am getting at here folks is that,the average sleeple is being conditioned now,say being programmed,to BELIEVE!!!!!!! This is only the "tip" of the TRUTH iceberg!!!! Welcome SLEEPLE!!!! And my thanks to the powers that be!!!! Get ready folks....Its a beautiful ride home!!!!! This is now public domain information!!!! Holy Krikees BATMAN!!!!!!! GO LISTEN YALL!!!!!!!~SHIFT EMMINENT!!!!! Wherever you are DAVID,WOW !!!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!~ http://

Last edited by dreammerobin; 28-09-2010 at 03:24 PM.
dreammerobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #83
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
Through my 38 years of contact..I got it from the nordics who installed the fail safe on the nukes..Everyone was worried Bush would use the nukes so they installed the triggers..

Have you got any evidence to support this m8 ?

As this is a wild claim so to speak

judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #84
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post
Have you got any evidence to support this m8 ?

As this is a wild claim so to speak

I guess if they nuked each other I could prove it...but no just file this under a theory about ufo's and nukes...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #85
judge360

Quote:
I guess if they nuked each other I could prove it...but no just file this under a theory about ufo's and nukes...
Ok

But weve used Nukes before they werent stopped then

Old 28-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #86
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Ok

But weve used Nukes before they werent stopped then

The triggers weren't installed until late 2000....and they effect every country with nukes..basically through advanced technology the Nordics control the nukes on earth now..Do you really think that our leaders can be trusted with a button to end the world?..

Last edited by king triad; 28-09-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 28-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #87
water versus ice

try edit it and preview it till u make it work , well UN names an alien ambassador, CNN talks abt aliens? maybe we will see "aliens" soon

EDIT* http://blip.tv/play/AYH_7AoC%22%20 Hope this is the link u wanted to put, but dsnt work for me idk why

Last edited by water versus ice; 28-09-2010 at 03:32 PM.
water versus ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:31 PM   #88
purplepebble

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammerobin View Post
I DO NOT CONDONE CNN.But this is their UFO Press Conference.Sleeple info,conditioning,programming.CNN is waking people up.Uh,er,duh,we are much more advanced than this info,what I am getting at here folks is that,the average sleeple is being conditioned now,say being programmed,to BELIEVE!!!!!!! This is only the "tip" of the TRUTH iceberg!!!! Welcome SLEEPLE!!!! And my thanks to the powers that be!!!! Get ready folks....Its a beautiful ride home!!!!! This is now public domain information!!!! Holy Krikees BATMAN!!!!!!! GO LISTEN YALL!!!!!!!~SHIFT EMMINENT!!!!! Wherever you are DAVID,WOW !!!!!!! HERE WE GO!!!!!!!~ http://
CNN are not waking people up. They are intentionally drip feeding you with bullshit.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #89
dreammerobin

Talking

They are talking about being lied too.Made to suppress.Asking folks not to be afraid.OMGsh,this is it!!!!!!Talking about average joe who doesnt care and more worried about car,job,house!!!!!Yall go watch!!!!!!!!!!!Go watch the SHIFT making its way further !!!!!! I cant contain my excitement!!!!!!!!!(small note)This is HUGE!!!! It will most likely end up on utube today.If you dont wanna click to go watch cause its on CNN,maybe its on utube already,or it will be.I dont blame ya,I dont condone CNN as well,because of past fear mongoering.So eventually it will show up hopefully where people are comfortable watching it.~ WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!Davids gonna be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are ACCEPTING the fact!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #90
freethinker

front page of the Star newspaper

nuclear misiles in the UK have been tampered with by ufo

officers have been talking about it

see here

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...iens-cover-up/

the site was close to rendalsham forest

looks like some disclosure is happening
Old 28-09-2010, 03:40 PM   #91
lobuk

It is better to always treat everything that comes from any MSM very cautiously. There is always a motive and agenda. They are completely controlled and only report what they are told to and should never be trusted.

There has been a very obvious agenda running for a while now with putting the whole "Aliens Are Real and maybe even dangerous" thoughts into the public minds. There is most definately a reason for this which i am sure we will all soon find out. Possibly even a faked alien invasion to try and bring in a single threat against humanity to usher in a One Wolrd Government, hence NWO.

Not saying that the Military Guys Press Conference wasnt good, because it was. It only repeated what most open minded people already know though.

All i am saying is its best to keep an open mind guys.

It is possible that this is a good thing and it is also possible that there is a hidden agenda as there almost always is.

Edit - BTW, There is already a thread on this here - http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136558

Last edited by lobuk; 28-09-2010 at 03:42 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #92
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
front page of the Star newspaper

nuclear misiles in the UK have been tampered with by ufo

officers have been talking about it

see here

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...iens-cover-up/

the site was close to rendalsham forest

looks like some disclosure is happening

No disclosure m8 just the same old same old thats resurfaced, Nothing official from govts just Ex Military rehashing old cases.

Old 28-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #93
king triad
Banned

Quote:
No disclosure m8 just the same old same old thats resurfaced, Nothing official from govts just Ex Military rehashing old cases.

Don't you love the irony of all this...they say ufo's took over the nukes..but in the same breath they tell you ufo's don't exist..I can't get over it lmao
Old 28-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #94
dreammerobin

Talking

Quote:
They are talking about being lied too.Made to suppress.Asking folks not to be afraid.OMGsh,this is it!!!!!!Talking about average joe who doesnt care and more worried about car,job,house!!!!!Yall go watch!!!!!!!!!!!Go watch the SHIFT making its way further !!!!!! I cant contain my excitement!!!!!!!!!(small note)This is HUGE!!!! It will most likely end up on utube today.If you dont wanna click to go watch cause its on CNN,maybe its on utube already,or it will be.I dont blame ya,I dont condone CNN as well,because of past fear mongoering.So eventually it will show up hopefully where people are comfortable watching it.~ WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!Davids gonna be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are ACCEPTING the fact!!!!!!!!!!!
We are very much further than this info,FOR SURE.What I am getting at here,is the fact that CNN/Government is making this info public,public domain information.Conditioning the sleeple to BELIEVE,and letting this info out publically.I KNOW better,thanks!!!We are much further along than this info,its the sleeple they are trying to get this info to through CNN/whoever else is broadcasting from the conference.Its converging knowledge of UFO sightings,interactment,and giving it to the sleeple.Hence,merging into more awakened,awake immenent sleeple.Hence *SHIFT EMMINENT* ~SHIFT HAPPENING~Welcome to our BEAUTIFUL ride HOME!!!!!!~
Old 28-09-2010, 03:48 PM   #95
judge360

Quote:
Don't you love the irony of all this...they say ufo's took over the nukes..but in the same breath they tell you ufo's don't exist..I can't get over it lmao

Aye they totally contradict themselves all the time lol.

Old 28-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #96
realy

Quote:
We are very much further than this info,FOR SURE.What I am getting at here,is the fact that CNN/Government is making this info public,public domain information.Conditioning the sleeple to BELIEVE,and letting this info out publically.I KNOW better,thanks!!!We are much further along than this info,its the sleeple they are trying to get this info to through CNN/whoever else is broadcasting from the conference.Its converging knowledge of UFO sightings,interactment,and giving it to the sleeple.Hence,merging into more awakened,awake immenent sleeple.Hence *SHIFT EMMINENT* ~SHIFT HAPPENING~Welcome to our BEAUTIFUL ride HOME!!!!!!~
i get what your saying shift could be the et are forcing this to be reported by w/e means. anything to get people thinking again should be good.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #97
dreammerobin

I believe they were asking people not to be afraid.But I understand what you are saying.I know we are much more advanced than this info they are putting out.I just thought it was great that they are releasing to the public/sleeping people is all.It makes for more people to be curious,look into it,stop on that utube video they passed up because they didnt believe before and passed it up,check out that DAVID ICKE guy,or others that sleeple dont believe or didnt in the past.Waking up peoples minds is eminent because of this and will happen regardless,therefore more to join the eminent SHIFT into INFINITE CONTIOUSNESS.
Old 28-09-2010, 04:02 PM   #98
frase

Link?
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 04:08 PM   #99
dreammerobin

Smile

Well I didnt know this thread was here.Sorry folks,I accidently started one in my EXCITEMENT.<<<<<>>>>>>Welcome to our beautiful ride home!!!!
Old 28-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #100
dreammerobin