Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 27-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #61
whatistruth
Banned

It isn't disclosure, just a bunch of people saying what they seen, no official word at all.

Interesting that they're talking about aliens shutting down missiles...
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #62
blackstar76

Yeah if aliens are really shutting down missiles and Nukes then thats probally causing all kinds of grief for TPTB. The only thing Aliens won't be able to fuck with is a virus. So my bet is thats what they will use to try and wipe us out.

As for disclosure. I don't know if they will disclose information if they are planning fake contact or prepping for a real one. The public will be outraged if they come clean after the fact. Especially if they reveal technology that they have kept from us that could have helped humanity. The government is really between and rock and a hard place right now. Those bastards must be sweating knowing that the reptilian agenda is falling apart and the good guys are here to help. Desperate times brings desperate measures so it will be interesting to see what unfolds.

Last edited by blackstar76; 27-09-2010 at 11:20 PM. Reason: typo
blackstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 11:44 PM   #63
haukipesukone

UWO = unidentified writing object (maybe it should be UTO = typing object)

erm bump
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #64
ambler1980

aliens have been shutting down nukes for years, it's just now being brought out into the MSM...the MSM is the arbiter of reality for the masses, if it isn't on the news, it doesn't exist to the public...sad and pathetic, but true.
Old 27-09-2010, 11:51 PM   #65
redorbluepill

Some of the CNN coverage from earlier today:

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...iref=allsearch
Old 27-09-2010, 11:52 PM   #66
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar76 View Post
Yeah if aliens are really shutting down missiles and Nukes then thats probally causing all kinds of grief for TPTB. The only thing Aliens won't be able to fuck with is a virus. So my bet is thats what they will use to try and wipe us out.

As for disclosure. I don't know if they will disclose information if they are planning fake contact or prepping for a real one. The public will be outraged if they come clean after the fact. Especially if they reveal technology that they have kept from us that could have helped humanity. The government is really between and rock and a hard place right now. Those bastards must be sweating knowing that the reptilian agenda is falling apart and the good guys are here to help. Desperate times brings desperate measures so it will be interesting to see what unfolds.
how do you know this?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #67
biblegirl

oh no, save us from those awful aliens who are saving us from ourselves

how is it a "threat" when the ability to destroy humanity and the earth is taken out of human hands? ah well....
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2010, 11:59 PM   #68
blackstar76

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
how do you know this?
Well I don't know a 100 percent. Just figuring viruses are not as easy to track and monitor as a nuke. They can be made in any lab really and it would be impossible for the Aliens to watch every lab in the world. Nukes are material tech. Virus is biological. Not saying they can't cure or stop the virus once they know what it is. Just they would have to figure out the cure and then get it into our bodies. That would take alot of time. I am sure these beings are not magic and still have to coincide with the laws of the universe to some extent.
Old 28-09-2010, 02:42 AM   #69
mrindigo
Inactive

I missed it, but by the looks of it, I didn't miss very much. Just a rehash what most of us here already know.

*yawn*

I grow weary of the same rehashed material being covered year after year. Apparently those responsible for these conferences never read the story of the boy who cried wolf. Enough of the games, it's now or never.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 02:50 AM   #70
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrindigo View Post
I missed it, but by the looks of it, I didn't miss very much. Just a rehash what most of us here already know.

*yawn*

I grow weary of the same rehashed material being covered year after year. Apparently those responsible for these conferences never read the story of the boy who cried wolf. Enough of the games, it's now or never.
you didn't miss much, it's a super boring retelling of stuff that happened in the 60s, but for some reason cnn deemed it urgent enough to get the word out....50 years later
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:13 AM   #71
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
you didn't miss much, it's a super boring retelling of stuff that happened in the 60s, but for some reason cnn deemed it urgent enough to get the word out....50 years later
Thanks for filling me in. Stuff like this is a little annoying and patronizing. If they're not going to be serious about it, they shouldn't even bother.

Another thing, why do some people around here keep sensationalizing things? That's not really the thing to do if one wants to be taken seriously. Eventually no one will listen/watch. That might come at a time when something important actually happens.

Sorry for the rant, lol. This is just disappointing on different levels.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 04:40 AM   #72
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
aliens have been shutting down nukes for years, it's just now being brought out into the MSM...the MSM is the arbiter of reality for the masses, if it isn't on the news, it doesn't exist to the public...sad and pathetic, but true.
they also shut down indian point in ny back in the 80s.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/indianpoint1984.html

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #73
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
oh no, save us from those awful aliens who are saving us from ourselves

how is it a "threat" when the ability to destroy humanity and the earth is taken out of human hands? ah well....
Did CNN or some other news agency claim it's a bad thing they're disabling nukes? Of course they might be disabling them so that we couldn't nuke their motherships when the invasion starts, but I hardly think that is the case. If they are disabling nukes that is.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 28-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #74
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Did CNN or some other news agency claim it's a bad thing they're disabling nukes? Of course they might be disabling them so that we couldn't nuke their motherships when the invasion starts, but I hardly think that is the case. If they are disabling nukes that is.
They are disabling nukes to protect us from our evil controllers.
Their time will run out soon.

Quote:
The truth is stranger than fiction.
~Mark Twain
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 02:52 PM   #75
king triad
Banned

The reason ufo's take over nukes is to just let the PTB know that they can...I have inside info that trigger locks have been installed on all the nukes..the earth humans can't be trusted with that power...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #76
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
They are disabling nukes to protect us from our evil controllers.
Their time will run out soon.
That is the most logical conclusion.

- Oone the dreamthief

Last edited by haukipesukone; 28-09-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 28-09-2010, 03:12 PM   #77
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
The reason ufo's take over nukes is to just let the PTB know that they can...I have inside info that trigger locks have been installed on all the nukes..the earth humans can't be trusted with that power...

Wheres this inside info m8?

judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #78
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post
Wheres this inside info m8?

In my head..I have 38 years experience dealing with this stuff Im not just making it up..

Last edited by king triad; 28-09-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 28-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #79
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
In my head..
So how did you get this inside info ?

judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #80
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post
So how did you get this inside info ?

Through my 38 years of contact..I got it from the nordics who installed the fail safe on the nukes..Everyone was worried Bush would use the nukes so they installed the triggers..

Last edited by king triad; 28-09-2010 at 03:19 PM.