Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #1
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default RIP for Whistleblowers

I believe that I am being subjected to covert surveillance by M15. I believe that both my landline and mobile phone are being tapped, that all activity on my computer is being watched. Further, I believe that I am being listened to both in my car and anywhere where there is access to listening devices/CCTV/video equipment available.
I believe that the information obtained by this surveillance is being used as an oppressive tactic: to intimidate and threaten me as I have raised complaints about the way my court cases have been handled in court and particularly, to try and stop me making an application to the European Court of Human Rights.
The actions have resulted in
- The influencing of most of my contacts to co-operate with them to obtain access to me in order to obtain information/make threats on me or my life.
- Actions taken to ensure that I am isolated so that I cannot continue with my appeal to the ECHR by scaring away friends, family and even a lawyers firm
- Attempts to cause distress to me as an ME/CFS patient and my contacts by making numerous nuisance and silent calls
- Influencing other government departments including hospitals to cause me harm or further financial losses. Those departments appear to be contravening the Data Protection Act.
- The police making false statements in their attempt to section me under the Mental Health Act
- A firm of solicitors continuing to make false and frivolous claims against me causing me severe financial losses.
However, I have been unable to obtain a proper response from the Home Secretary.
I have started a thread on avaaz.com.
Please support me ...
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/A_r...P_Act/?eqZRedb

Thanks. Any help/suggestions are very welcome.

Regards
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #2
jdeadevil
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Lancashire, UK
Posts: 2,017
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

And with that, welcome to the forum!
__________________
"He who is the cause of someone else becoming powerful, is the agent of his own destruction." ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze
jdeadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #3
dontpushme
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,359
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

check out

www.ipt-uk.com


also city councils are known to abuse ripa, so i wouldn't jump to conclusions about mi5


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ds-report.html


welcome to communist Britain!

Last edited by dontpushme; 26-01-2013 at 03:51 AM.
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 04:25 AM   #4
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,406
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Welcomed to the site!!!!!


What makes you think such actions are being done against your person?? (Probably happens to everyone )
Likes: (1)
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 08:18 AM   #5
substance_x
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your rear view mirror
Posts: 774
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Just start using certain "key words" in your conversations and watch them come in through your windows.
__________________
Seriousness is an illness.
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
check out

www.ipt-uk.com


also city councils are known to abuse ripa, so i wouldn't jump to conclusions about mi5


http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ds-report.html


welcome to communist Britain!
Yes, but I dont believe that they have access to the technology that can have access to all your conversations - or does it?
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
spiraltrance
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,837
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default

Sucheta why are MI5 watching you? What court cases are you involved in?
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Well you are amongst friends and the like minded here.Welcome to the site and good luck with that surveillance issue.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #9
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Welcomed to the site!!!!!


What makes you think such actions are being done against your person?? (Probably happens to everyone )
I have had to move and each time I move things start happening there as well. All sorts of noises have been heard - so loud it made me believe that they were about to cause the boiler to blow up! However, once a family member also started to hear the noises, they suddenly stopped!

They are also monitoring my computer activity - if I type something that they dont like, want to stop me, they will generate a noise at that moment.

I have written to the Home Secretary but have only received a response saying I could complain in case of 'excess or inappropriate' activity. I am trying to take it up with my MP.

So far, the two newspapers I have approached, have not responded positively.

Because of the sustained and regular events I have experiencing I can only imagine its MI5.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 01:00 PM   #10
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Well you are amongst friends and the like minded here.Welcome to the site and good luck with that surveillance issue.
Thanks.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance View Post
Sucheta why are MI5 watching you? What court cases are you involved in?
Where the judges have tampered with the tape transcriptions.

Where the courts have forced a court case when both parties were willing to negotiate.

Where the lawyers on the other side have overstated the costs in court.

Where the lawyers on the other side made false statements to confine me to prison.

Where the lawyers on the other side have breached a signed contract and are refusing to disclose material facts.

Where a judge said that I should appeal a case, and then failed to give me written evidence. Luckily I had an independent witness who backed me up.

Evidence of widespread corruption/incompetitence has cost me thousands of pounds in costs, when I have done no wrong.

I had to go it alone in the end, and once I threatened the ECHR, things started happening to my phone etc etc
Likes: (1)
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #12
spiraltrance
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,837
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
Where the judges have tampered with the tape transcriptions.

Where the courts have forced a court case when both parties were willing to negotiate.

Where the lawyers on the other side have overstated the costs in court.

Where the lawyers on the other side made false statements to confine me to prison.

Where the lawyers on the other side have breached a signed contract and are refusing to disclose material facts.

Where a judge said that I should appeal a case, and then failed to give me written evidence. Luckily I had an independent witness who backed me up.

Evidence of widespread corruption/incompetitence has cost me thousands of pounds in costs, when I have done no wrong.

I had to go it alone in the end, and once I threatened the ECHR, things started happening to my phone etc etc
You still haven't answered what court case you involved in. Is it criminal or civil and what's it over? If it is true MI5 are bugging you it must quite serious.

Last edited by spiraltrance; 26-01-2013 at 01:28 PM.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 02:56 PM   #13
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance View Post
You still haven't answered what court case you involved in. Is it criminal or civil and what's it over? If it is true MI5 are bugging you it must quite serious.
It is a civil matter related to property (buying of a freehold which should have been a simple and straightforward process).

I found a way of buying the freehold (using an old law) very cheaply. This law threatens the very big landlords owning large nos of leasehold properties.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #14
dontpushme
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,359
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
Yes, but I dont believe that they have access to the technology that can have access to all your conversations - or does it?
i believe the councils have access to directed surveillance (that is being followed in the street etc) and covert human intelligence sources (moles in your circle of people) where as interception of communications, covert surveillance (hidden cameras, tracking devices etc) and interference of private property is the domain of police/mi5/mi6

from what i remember, i also believe that the ipt guys can only judge on the lawfulness of the ripa order, and not be used as leverage to get the order removed, but if you believe your subject to a ripa order then it might be worth consulting these guys to test your theory (i'd be VERY sure about that, else you might find yourself subject to a section 3 mental health act)

there are some pages on the site that explain the different orders and who can issue em

* NOTE: i'm not a legal expert so don't take my information at face value without further consultation

Last edited by dontpushme; 26-01-2013 at 03:18 PM.
dontpushme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #15
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
i believe the councils have access to directed surveillance (that is being followed in the street etc) and covert human intelligence sources (moles in your circle of people) where as interception of communications, covert surveillance (hidden cameras, tracking devices etc) and interference of private property is the domain of police/mi5/mi6

from what i remember, i also believe that the ipt guys can only judge on the lawfulness of the ripa order, and not be used as leverage to get the order removed, but if you believe your subject to a ripa order then it might be worth consulting these guys to test your theory (i'd be VERY sure about that, else you might find yourself subject to a section 3 mental health act)

there are some pages on the site that explain the different orders and who can issue em

* NOTE: i'm not a legal expert so don't take my information at face value without further consultation
Thanks for that - I believe they have used 'moles' who were my 'friends' until things became quite serious. As for covert surveillance, I believe they are able to use my car, TV, computer and other household appliances, without having to access these directly. My debugging device goes off on many items. They appear to be able to generate sounds and lights from ordinary household items. Before you think I am completely bonkers, I have witnesses so some of the events.

Also see this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...e-cameras.html
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 06:21 PM   #16
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
i believe the councils have access to directed surveillance (that is being followed in the street etc) and covert human intelligence sources (moles in your circle of people) where as interception of communications, covert surveillance (hidden cameras, tracking devices etc) and interference of private property is the domain of police/mi5/mi6

from what i remember, i also believe that the ipt guys can only judge on the lawfulness of the ripa order, and not be used as leverage to get the order removed, but if you believe your subject to a ripa order then it might be worth consulting these guys to test your theory (i'd be VERY sure about that, else you might find yourself subject to a section 3 mental health act)

there are some pages on the site that explain the different orders and who can issue em

* NOTE: i'm not a legal expert so don't take my information at face value without further consultation
I've been in touch with the IPC but their leaflet says that evidence submitted must be of Judicial Review standard.

Regarding the 'lawfulness' of the order, it appears that they can use it practically for any purpose. How could I establish that it was unlawful?

I would also need to establish that one has been 'ordered' before I can go about trying to get it overturned. Any ideas where I would go to get it overturned? Thanks.

Last edited by sucheta19; 26-01-2013 at 06:25 PM.
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #17
glyix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 196
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
I believe that I am being subjected to covert surveillance by M15. I believe that both my landline and mobile phone are being tapped, that all activity on my computer is being watched. Further, I believe that I am being listened to both in my car and anywhere where there is access to listening devices/CCTV/video equipment available.
I believe that the information obtained by this surveillance is being used as an oppressive tactic: to intimidate and threaten me as I have raised complaints about the way my court cases have been handled in court and particularly, to try and stop me making an application to the European Court of Human Rights.
The actions have resulted in
- The influencing of most of my contacts to co-operate with them to obtain access to me in order to obtain information/make threats on me or my life.
- Actions taken to ensure that I am isolated so that I cannot continue with my appeal to the ECHR by scaring away friends, family and even a lawyers firm
- Attempts to cause distress to me as an ME/CFS patient and my contacts by making numerous nuisance and silent calls
- Influencing other government departments including hospitals to cause me harm or further financial losses. Those departments appear to be contravening the Data Protection Act.
- The police making false statements in their attempt to section me under the Mental Health Act
- A firm of solicitors continuing to make false and frivolous claims against me causing me severe financial losses.
However, I have been unable to obtain a proper response from the Home Secretary.
I have started a thread on avaaz.com.
Please support me ...
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/A_r...P_Act/?eqZRedb

Thanks. Any help/suggestions are very welcome.

Regards
Here's the deal:

Quit being so paranoid. Who gives a shit if "they" are watching and listening to you? You are the only one who cares. Once you stop being so paranoid then you won, and "they" lost. You're not giving into the fear of being watched.

If you're being watched then what the fuck does it matter? For real, what changes if your being watched. Only your attitude, and level of fear is changing. Like you said its just an intimidation tactic.
__________________
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

"What is mine, is yours"

Last edited by aster; 13-10-2015 at 11:24 PM. Reason: removed line, could be taken as incitement to violence
glyix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #18
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucheta19 View Post
I believe that I am being subjected to covert surveillance by M15. I believe that both my landline and mobile phone are being tapped, that all activity on my computer is being watched. Further, I believe that I am being listened to both in my car and anywhere where there is access to listening devices/CCTV/video equipment available.
I believe that the information obtained by this surveillance is being used as an oppressive tactic: to intimidate and threaten me as I have raised complaints about the way my court cases have been handled in court and particularly, to try and stop me making an application to the European Court of Human Rights.
The actions have resulted in
- The influencing of most of my contacts to co-operate with them to obtain access to me in order to obtain information/make threats on me or my life.
- Actions taken to ensure that I am isolated so that I cannot continue with my appeal to the ECHR by scaring away friends, family and even a lawyers firm
- Attempts to cause distress to me as an ME/CFS patient and my contacts by making numerous nuisance and silent calls
- Influencing other government departments including hospitals to cause me harm or further financial losses. Those departments appear to be contravening the Data Protection Act.
- The police making false statements in their attempt to section me under the Mental Health Act
- A firm of solicitors continuing to make false and frivolous claims against me causing me severe financial losses.
However, I have been unable to obtain a proper response from the Home Secretary.
I have started a thread on avaaz.com.
Please support me ...
http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/A_r...P_Act/?eqZRedb

Thanks. Any help/suggestions are very welcome.

Regards
You will only get back, some control in your life - when you say, "fuck 'em!" I don't give a flying fuck who listens to me - what i do - or anything else for that matter!! Infact - i enjoy telling them about themselves!! Especially on this website!! Do you really think that David Icke cares who's watching him? Stay strong!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
Likes: (1)
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #19
sucheta19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 728
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default

They are more subtle than that. They use your contacts and put fear into them so that they will carry out their orders. If not fear then they pretend to your contact/friend that they will be safe if they comply. But I have evidence that what they do is then try and cause a rift between the contact/friend, destroy any trust between you. This is so that they can then blame what they have done onto the contact. They have tried to do this with at least 4 people I know. They have also tried to accuse me of being paranoid/needing 'help' by producing lights/noises - another excuse to put you away.

Last edited by aster; 13-10-2015 at 11:29 PM. Reason: removed quotation of post deleted (from post 17)
sucheta19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 03:05 AM   #20
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,406
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glyix
Quit being so paranoid. Who gives a shit if "they" are watching and listening to you? You are the only one who cares.
Only people who have been UNWILLINGLY reprogrammed by the elite to NOT CARE ABOUT THIER PRIVACY say this!!!


ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT THIER PRIVACY CARES VERY MUCH BUD!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.