Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 20-11-2018, 12:58 PM   #441
iamawaveofthesea

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-11-2018 at 12:59 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 01:02 PM   #442
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #443
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:03 PM   #444
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:06 PM   #445
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:10 PM   #446
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:11 PM   #447
iamawaveofthesea

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-11-2018 at 01:12 PM.
Old 20-11-2018, 01:12 PM   #448
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #449
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:13 PM   #450
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:14 PM   #451
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #452
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:18 PM   #453
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #454
iamawaveofthesea

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-11-2018 at 01:22 PM.
Old 20-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #455
iamawaveofthesea

Old 20-11-2018, 03:59 PM   #456
elshaper
Inactive

Default Aren't real...

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 05:25 PM   #457
iamawaveofthesea

^ see how they have one person there making perfectly reasonable points while she is harangued by two corporate media mouthpieces and a guest

so the reasonable voice is attacked from three sides at the same time. Now that can have an effect on a number of levels

On one level it creates an illusion of a consensus where the viewpoint of the three people is presented as the majority view when in fact it isn't

Most people respect the sanctity of womanhood and of motherhood and that has got NOTHING to do with having any bad feelings towards anyone else

at one point the trans person asks the woman why she is so angry and yet she had expressed no anger at all. Now that is classic NLP because what she is doing there is an injustice towards that person by accusing them of something they are not guilty of and it is in fact designed to try and PROVOKE an anger response which is sometimes the response of people who are being subjected to an injustice

on another level what this does is it strips the person of social validation and at the end of the day we are social animals and if you push people into isolation it then has negative effects on their mental wellbeing

We see this ostracising behaviour from so called 'liberals' ALL THE TIME

The silent majority needs to start speaking up because then we start to reassert sanity by showing that these people do not hold the majority view nor will they get away with bullying individuals
Old 21-11-2018, 08:59 AM   #458
white light

[QUOTE=iamawaveofthesea;1063048578]
Quote:
are you saying that the logo was created by that branch?
No.

Quote:
My understanding of how corporations operate is that such a decision would be made at a higher level. It would probably be the regional manager or even higher who would be responsible for the logo of the disney store.

The point being is that high up in the disney command structure is someone or someones who have put 666 in the logo. Except they didn't just put 666 out of nowhere, they took it from the pre-existing disney logo
Which one?

Quote:
also you are failing to face the roots of disney in the de molay organisation as well as ignoring the existence of their current 33 club

On top of this disney is one of the big 6 mega-corporations that now dominate the US media and this means that it is fully integrated into the freemasonic system
Failing to face? Lol. No, I'm discussing the Walt Disney signature.

Quote:
except the siganture chose not to use dots but to use flourishes shaped as 6's

those 6's were then laid out as a 666 in their corporate logo
They may be shaped like sixes in your imagination, not in mine. I've mentioned the other things I see in the signature, but you refused to answer my points and questions upon that. Why is that?.

Quote:
lets be brutally honest you never say anything of any worth period. All you do is try and piss on what other people are saying, in a very unconvincing way

years

i have been answering your questions so i don't know why you keep repeating that. You seem to feel very entitled as if something is owed to you. Nothing is owed to you
Give over. You haven't answered any of my questions. It's a bold faced lie.

And you can show as many pics as you like. That stuff doesn’t suprise me in the least. Corporations can be occultist. Who’da thunk. Tell me something I don’t know? Crikey oh riley! there’s occult stuff in the world. Tell me something I don’t know?

You’re trying to prove to someone or other that I don’t think there’s occultish stuff. Lol. I never ever said there wasn’t occultish stuff. So, that’s just something you’ve constructed to tell a bogus narrative with. Probably to deflect from answering my questions about stuff you present as occult which more than likely aren’t, because you know that I know precisely why you are presenting them.

And after my asking countless times you still haven’t actually said what 666 does for them or what they do for it. The best you could come up with is “they control the astral fire”. What does that mean anyway? Is that the fire that has made you in the past falsely accuse me of being a “new age hippy”? Lol.

So, what is actually wrong in any of those pics? There are some sexual images that you’d have to be a religious fundementalist to not simply laugh at. There are some illuminati symbols that may be part of the film’s narrative for all I know. Many film’s present mystical images to indicate…..erm…..mysticism, within the film’s context. There are some hand gestures. So what? People use hand gestures including that one every day. The hand is constructed such that it’s extremely difficult not to unconsciously adopt that hand position at times. The pic where it’s shown behind the woman’s head looks like it’s definitely part of the film’s narrative, as does the three girls sitting (presumably in triumph) over the bloke. Even if it is used to represent some dark intent of the characters, what does it actually mean other than that? It's not like after 50 years of it being a feature of heavy metal music symbolism people don't recognise it. There’s a swastika. Does that mean that the animators are buddhists, nazi sympathisers, jokers, illuminati or what?

And there are some 666’s. Well, does 666 have any power or not?
Not over me. Does it over you? You seem all worked up about it.

I’m not interested in arguing if there are occult things or not. What a ludicous argument you make. Indeed things are so occult that those images may never have existed in the original cartoons. They could be at the least digitally doctored or most likely Mandela effected into existence by the minds of people like you who have intent to make them so. The same people who try and convince me that there is an objective reality to it all whilst presenting paredolia as fact. Lol.

You don’t need to convince me that there is occult. Doh! None of those pics prove there to be 666 in the Disney signature though. It’s an important distinction, ‘cos if you are seeing stuff that isn’t there and thinking it’s real, then you’ve lost. If you can prove that an alleged 666 was deliberately put there then I'll concede the point, but you can't prove it by alluding to other things, and there's no need to get uppity for my asking.

Anyways, as usual you’ve completely misrepresented my arguments without answering any of my questions. How very occultish of you.

And you're right. You don't owe me an explanation, and I don't owe you trust in anything you say or present as "fact".

Last edited by white light; 21-11-2018 at 11:34 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2018, 07:08 PM   #459
iamawaveofthesea

oh look the progressives have no problem with disneys animators putting subliminal symbols and sexual imagery in the movies your children watch

what a surprise
Old 21-11-2018, 10:03 PM   #460
metak88

Quote:
‘Simply not age appropriate’: Parent Slams Elementary School’s Transgender Awareness Campaign
‘We are saddened that this highly controversial and divisive topic would be invited to be presented to such young children’

The parent of a student at a Colorado elementary school is raising concerns over a transgender awareness indoctrination workshop.

The Superior Elementary School in Boulder County will show students as young as five-years-old videos from the Queer Kid Stuff Youtube channel, ahead of a performance in late November from the “Phoenix, Colorado’s Trans Community Choir.”

“We really don’t believe that you can be too young to learn about inclusivity and differences in the community,” said Boulder County Chief Communications Officer Randy Barber.

But one parent says it’s too early for elementary school children to be learning about transgender issues, and reportedly feels the district is “forcing” the agenda on them.

“(The lesson) goes beyond a simple message of tolerance and acceptance. [We support tolerance and acceptance, but this is simply not age-appropriate],” one anonymous parent wrote to CBS Denver. “We are saddened that this highly controversial and divisive topic would be invited to be presented to such young children.”
The Queer Kid Stuff videos “address modern issues surrounding gender roles, identity and terminology,” according to CBS Denver.

Barber said parents are allowed to opt their children out of the presentation, scheduled for November 30.

A post from the Phoenix Trans Community Choir’s Facebook page suggests the group was disappointed with how they were portrayed by CBS Denver, whose reporter they claim was only interested in “reporting the controversy and stirring up hysteria.”
https://www.infowars.com/simply-not-...ness-campaign/

Last edited by metak88; 21-11-2018 at 10:04 PM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote