Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 28-02-2019, 07:55 PM   #1
illuminumnuts

Thumbs up The David Icke forum is moving to a new home.

I am sure there are many people who only read 'Today's News' on this forum. Therefore, it is possible that at least some of you have not realised that this forum is moving to a new home. Please see this thread:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323753

'Hello all.
This forum will become read only at the end of February. I think we need a new start, with a new forum that will allow us to add many more features in the future. Unfortunately we are a bit limited where we are. We don't want to lose the masses of information on here, which is why we are keeping it as a read only forum. Our new forum is at https://social.davidicke.com To continue posting after February 28th, please feel free to step across and sign up there!
Regards,
Gareth'
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 08:07 PM   #2
illuminumnuts

Cool Thank you David Icke.

I am trying to stay positive about the new forum, but, for me at least, I don't think it is ever going to match what this forum has achieved. There are various reasons why I think this and I am not going to go into them on this thread. Suffice to say that these are very dark times we are living in. I at least hope that this forum does survive in the long term, as a read only forum, and isn't somehow subjected to any prolonged outages or severe impairments in browsing speed.

I just want to shout out a very big thank you to David Icke, for providing this space for me to democratically air my views, over the last decade or so. He has made a big difference to the world and I hope he keeps at it. Peace and love to all. Life goes ever onwards...
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-02-2019 at 08:24 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:00 PM   #3
metaspiral

Well said that man
metaspiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 09:34 PM   #4
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaspiral View Post
Well said that man
Thank you very much metaspiral. I know you are one of the genuine, good guys and there have always been quite a few snakes in the grass on here, which I am sure you knew full well. I wish I could have contributed more, in the past year or so, but I haven't been able to for various reasons. I was gearing myself up to put in a bit of a spurt, in the weeks leading up to the Brexit con, and it did surprise me a lot to learn that this forum was moving just a month before the fateful date. However, c'est la vie.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-02-2019 at 09:35 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:43 PM   #5
madbomber

Help. I can't sign in. I forgot my password and the account I registered with is no longer working. Please PM instructions on how to proceed without having to re-register.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:46 PM   #6
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb Solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Help. I can't sign in. I forgot my password and the account I registered with is no longer working. Please PM instructions on how to proceed without having to re-register.
You can just open a completely brand new account on the new forum can't you? Then, you can PM admin about how to resurrect you other account.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-02-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:54 PM   #7
Dude111

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts
I am sure there are many people who only read 'Today's News' on this forum. Therefore, it is possible that at least some of you have not realised that this forum is moving to a new home.
Well some of us wont be there..... Its ugly and not at all as good as this...

I DONT LIKE THINGS GETTING WORSE....... This site has been beautiful many years and now he wants to end it..... Why did he even take it to begin with??

He told me last year the VBB site would not change.. Its sad it is.......
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2019, 09:54 PM   #8
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
You can just open a completely brand new account on the new forum can't you? Then, you can PM admin about how to resurrect you other account.
That is what I was trying to avoid. I thought my post was clear about that. I don't know why you're confused.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:58 PM   #9
metak88

Quote:
https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/lostpassword/
Old 28-02-2019, 09:59 PM   #10
illuminumnuts

Quote:
That is what I was trying to avoid. I thought my post was clear about that. I don't know why you're confused.
I thought you meant you imagined you would have to reregister, then be stuck with the brand new account. Obviously not then. Peace.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:07 PM   #11
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Well some of us wont be there..... Its ugly and not at all as good as this...

I DONT LIKE THINGS GETTING WORSE....... This site has been beautiful many years and now he wants to end it..... Why did he even take it to begin with??

He told me last year the VBB site would not change.. Its sad it is.......
I agree with you and it surprised me too, like I already said, but what can we do? Gareth can always change his mind at some stage can't he? Anyhow, at least everyone, who only reads the 'Today's News' forum, now knows a new forum exists. If they choose to frequent it or not is purely down to them.

P.S. Maybe Gareth was worried that this forum would get completely knocked out by the PTB, if it stayed open? Threats made perhaps? Just some thoughts. I would say that I don't think Gareth has always been completely forthcoming with us, about all of his thoughts, since he took over.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-02-2019 at 10:08 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:26 PM   #12
cafe beelzebub

This forum died on it's arse years ago when the old webmaster Sean went on a banning spry, then when TPV went tits up another banning spry occurred to all who were questioning it, 100's of prolific poster were banned across these two events, it's been poor ever since, I suppose the new place will dilute what is already very watered down, the peak of this forum wasn't in this decade.
cafe beelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 03:46 AM   #13
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts
I agree with you and it surprised me too, like I already said, but what can we do? Gareth can always change his mind at some stage can't he? Anyhow, at least everyone, who only reads the 'Today's News' forum, now knows a new forum exists. If they choose to frequent it or not is purely down to them.

P.S. Maybe Gareth was worried that this forum would get completely knocked out by the PTB, if it stayed open? Threats made perhaps?
Yes I was thinking this also....... Maybe he is scared,I just dont know.......
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 03:53 AM   #14
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafe beelzebub View Post
This forum died on it's arse years ago when the old webmaster Sean went on a banning spry, then when TPV went tits up another banning spry occurred to all who were questioning it, 100's of prolific poster were banned across these two events, it's been poor ever since, I suppose the new place will dilute what is already very watered down, the peak of this forum wasn't in this decade.
Fair points, but the PTB have played a constant role in attacking this forum over the years as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes I was thinking this also....... Maybe he is scared,I just dont know.......
If there is a deeper reason, than wanting to add new forum features, then I don't think we are ever going to hear it.

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 01-03-2019 at 03:56 AM.