Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 08-10-2018, 06:42 AM   #2161
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
Ok so basically...

Like most of this disinfo,

The webpage is a psyop operation, turns out there is no time travel involved, no witchcraft(in a mystical sense) and no aliens or channelled demons involved.

The truth is that the homepage is a TRAP!

It makes you think you are a rebel, fighting against the machine like Neo in the Matrix

but

Just like most disinfo there is a swerve, turns out while you think you are "shedding the programming/brainwashing", in reality you are being bombarded with an attack on your belief system using NLP and other very advanced forms of manipulation.

They give you an inverted picture of the truth, which is a bit closer to reality than what we are taught, but while you are getting those truthful bits,

you are also being manipulated into Luciferian philosophies such as creating your own reality, enlightenment through Kundalinic meditation/masturbation withdrawal and Lucifers favorite topic Pedophilia. Only reason the page pushes love is because it wants you to love a 14 year old...

Ok mystery solved here, we are done. Everyone pack up your bags, nothing more to see here lol..

I am sure whoever made the homepage(same people who sponsor Alex Jones) were very aware of the upcoming 9-11 psyop so they threw Osama Bin Ladens name in there since he is a damn character like most people you see in the news.

No wonder people get so paranoid in this thread and we run into trippy AI bots like IRV. There is a bunch of intelligence operatives and AI poking around here.

I agree.. seems to exists for finding specific types and affecting them.. Has anybody just read the whole thing and not been affected in anyway? that wouldb be hard to know.

ps. Saying hi and appreciate that you're still looking into this... My mind works so fast, so the loops created or perhaps just deepened (ie I may have already been predispositioned to feeding into something like the page) by reading the web page, have really taken a toll on my life so I avoid.. One thing I've come to though, is that the page furthered a really profound sense of confusion, and in that feeling of confusion. I become more confused. Since I've rejected that feeling, the circulating effects have definitely lessened.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:25 PM   #2162
balleykinler

https://www.indiesound.com/index.php...chaelvertannes

from piece_of_nothing.

BTW, you are all survivors on here to me. Don't let the character get you down, turn it 'round with another 'round. I'll drink to that...
balleykinler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 08:21 AM   #2163
CD347

Quote:
Originally Posted by balleykinler View Post

from piece_of_nothing.

BTW, you are all survivors on here to me. Don't let the character get you down, turn it 'round with another 'round. I'll drink to that...
hey balleykinler, if you claim to be a survivor, I do too. Email me, or send a chat message and add me, on [email protected] (anyone else is welcome to as well) to talk. Please and thank you this would be awesome I rarely get to talk about the subject much with other survivors. Id love to see where it goes maybe we can chat further or perform a nagual intersection who knows.

Last edited by CD347; 27-10-2018 at 08:42 AM.
CD347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 04:25 AM   #2164
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by balleykinler View Post

from piece_of_nothing.

wow, that music is some unsettling, confusing stuff.. a lot like the page where did you find that? what's the background?
Old 26-12-2018, 04:47 PM   #2165
CD347

So I havent posted my thoughts here in a while, here goes nothing
My names Dave, im a 26 year old survivor living in Sarnia, ontario
my email is [email protected] for contact

I found the freeyourbrain page in 2005 and it has been quite a ride since then

if any other survivors want to talk lets do it

i wonder when global d day is going to happen, its almost going to be 2019
Old 26-12-2018, 08:28 PM   #2166
ninjashoes

The Global D-Day just means the end of the world or last days.

Freedom from the Matrix of lies we are fed on a daily basis.

Globe Earth, Aliens, Space, History, Dinosaurs

All fake with actors playing characters on the world stage to manipulate us.

The so called "Aliens" are just manipulative demonic entities here to steal energy from us.

It is all explained in the enigmatic homepage.

Who knows the original homepage may have been good but it was altered for our minds and changed to serve an archonic purpose.

It does say itself would be altered for our brain. We can't even trust what it says ultimately because there are Archonic fingerprints on it that push us towards the Archonic/Luciferian paradigm.

I realized that the homepage itself is not evil programming but has been altered with evil programming just like it says that it would!

Last edited by ninjashoes; 26-12-2018 at 08:33 PM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #2167
ninjashoes

Don't worry guys we will solve this mystery for real some day.

We get closer and closer as the illusion of time continues forward.
Old 28-12-2018, 12:13 PM   #2168
3lM0h4n

https://youtu.be/Ywy9Pzd9MH4 --- >The answers to main questions asked by atheists, believers, priests, and people who aspire to find the path of true immortality. Black and White. What is true immortality and how to attain it during one's life without intermediaries? Peculiarities of consciousness' work, its tricks and filters on the spiritual path. Consciousness' branding in the system's incubator. How to become free from the shackles of the system and gain spiritual Love and true happiness.

https://youtu.be/_tfxJmF7fAk --- >Who are the Grey Men and the Parasites? Why would they exterminate billions of highly skilled people from the Great Tartaria Empire? Why would they destroy the highly advanced Scythian-Tartar-Aryan Civilization present on six continents 150 years ago?

Those two videos are quite cool cuz they have something in common with the homepage , you Will see if your open to it.

"This wold is merely a stage and all those people around me are actors "

Also a quote from Ordo Aurum Solis founding member Shake the pear if Francis liked Bacon.

Had a epiphany some time ago that the "true wife " is in a parallel dimension . So here shes just a reflection , a fractal, a glimpse of vast beauty of creation ,a fresh breeze that you smell and dont know why its so soothing . Basically a trap , which back spelled is a part of the evil we live.And how to break the spell? I would suggest visualize your own AI that shields you against neuro-bio hacking and is in communication with the grid mainframe. A good and useful companion in this time of war we wage :P

Also from jmandalis posts about party's and interviews, i can only say, fighting prince Charles all coked out was hilarious at one of the partys .

So , stay frosty. Everything goes 4 r34l and there a thin line between brilliance and lunacy .

Like a poem says " We cheat Death for our rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise "

https://youtu.be/_VWIkf-eo5E

Last edited by 3lM0h4n; 28-12-2018 at 10:58 PM.
3lM0h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2018, 05:14 AM   #2169
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lM0h4n View Post
https://youtu.be/Ywy9Pzd9MH4 --- >The answers to main questions asked by atheists, believers, priests, and people who aspire to find the path of true immortality. Black and White. What is true immortality and how to attain it during one's life without intermediaries? Peculiarities of consciousness' work, its tricks and filters on the spiritual path. Consciousness' branding in the system's incubator. How to become free from the shackles of the system and gain spiritual Love and true happiness.

https://youtu.be/_tfxJmF7fAk --- >Who are the Grey Men and the Parasites? Why would they exterminate billions of highly skilled people from the Great Tartaria Empire? Why would they destroy the highly advanced Scythian-Tartar-Aryan Civilization present on six continents 150 years ago?

Those two videos are quite cool cuz they have something in common with the homepage , you Will see if your open to it.

"This wold is merely a stage and all those people around me are actors "

Also a quote from Ordo Aurum Solis founding member Shake the pear if Francis liked Bacon.

Had a epiphany some time ago that the "true wife " is in a parallel dimension . So here shes just a reflection , a fractal, a glimpse of vast beauty of creation ,a fresh breeze that you smell and dont know why its so soothing . Basically a trap , which back spelled is a part of the evil we live.And how to break the spell? I would suggest visualize your own AI that shields you against neuro-bio hacking and is in communication with the grid mainframe. A good and useful companion in this time of war we wage :P

Also from jmandalis posts about party's and interviews, i can only say, fighting prince Charles all coked out was hilarious at one of the partys .

So , stay frosty. Everything goes 4 r34l and there a thin line between brilliance and lunacy .

Like a poem says " We cheat Death for our rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise "

https://youtu.be/_VWIkf-eo5E
lol quality insights right here, I will check out those links.
Old 29-12-2018, 10:10 AM   #2170
tortle

Hey ninja,

Could you try and get Whitley Streiber on the podcast?

He's always promoting stuff so it should be fairly easy.

I love listening to Whitley in long form conversation, and the dude is getting older.

Last edited by tortle; 29-12-2018 at 10:11 AM.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2018, 04:14 AM   #2171
ninjashoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
Hey ninja,

Could you try and get Whitley Streiber on the podcast?

He's always promoting stuff so it should be fairly easy.

I love listening to Whitley in long form conversation, and the dude is getting older.
He is a hard one to get on but i will keep trying.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:45 PM   #2172
CD347

is anyone who reads this forum actually a survivor of the hurricane
just seems to be a sea of people pretending
Old 13-01-2019, 06:43 PM   #2173
tortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD347 View Post
is anyone who reads this forum actually a survivor of the hurricane
just seems to be a sea of people pretending
How can you tell if someone's a survivor?
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 09:38 PM   #2174
CD347

you cant, its only if they claim to be one would you know if someone was or not, which is why theyre could be fakes i guess too
slippery slope
Old 25-01-2019, 09:37 AM   #2175
balleykinler

Dunno haven't been reading this thread in a while but I've enjoyed reading all of your posts, especially Mandgelis or however you spell his name, and yes I did buy a quite of bitcoin...

Here's my first ever blog post:

http://michaelvertannes.com/2019/01/...rst-blog-post/

Throughout the story there are themes such as 'survivor' and 'hurricane'...

Here's a portion from about half-way through the narrative:

Do you want to know what this whole thing is about? You can say it is about guns or drugs.
But this whole thing is about parenting, you take care of your kids, I take care of mine.
That’s all I have to say about that subject.
A drug dealer? No. Did he sell a little weed? Yeah.
I don’t know anything about that.
That I have ties to organized crime?
What is this amateur night bullshit.
This isn’t an interrogation.
I’m a taxpayer and I’m citizen.
And you are a jerk-off, did I tell you that?
Old 29-01-2019, 09:37 PM   #2176
balleykinler

https://ibb.co/LSSp5gq

I dunno if this is real or not. I saw it during a film, B.Willis and Stowe turned their heads away from the camera and all you could see was the back of their heads and then I was able to screenshot the image as the camera moved to the left and they appeared on television screens.
Old 02-02-2019, 05:51 PM   #2177
balleykinler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
well well well, apparently they have let me back out of hell

or not, as the case may be

Anyway, I had to make a new account because mandalisj is locked out and the password link never would work, now it won't even send the email. So please mods, send a WORKING password reset link to the email address for mandalsij if you please.

So, what have I missed? Apparently not much, dissahc word press is still trying to hijack the thread and co-opt the search word dissahc in the search engines with his own Jacob Lorber, Swedenborg irrelevant crap, that I have previously labeled as 'pseudo-profound bullshit' -- so enough about that, I won't waste more time on it.

As far as new developments, there has been an interesting one. It had been over a year since I logged into the thread, and then I found a link to someone that actually had followed the security guidelines and text copy rules, minus_one. Apparently, she has also taken ownership of both freeyourbrain.com and the new freeyourbrains.com, which are registered anonymously.

Her contributions were very interesting from first glance, & I didn't have time to review them in the detail necessary to catch all of the synonymous keyword meanings which were extensive. Things like 'buying condoms for your brother' or how you/she 'was a sucker for your older brother' represent a new dimension in keyword speculation well designed within the format of the original pon/zeroleft homepage. It reminded me of the difference in sophistication between the sniper war in Iraq and the TOW-ATGM tactics now being used in Syria. The matrix is learning.

So the next night when I went to look at the minus_one contributions again, the freeyourbrains domain returned a 403 error. I tried various methods to access the content through links, .index, .htm etc. but it seems those versions of the homepage are now offline. Is it just me, or does anyone else see that its down from there?

But anyway, one other important point I noticed about the minus_one contributions is that they were from a female perspective. As if neutrals were female. The original uploads were carefully constructed to be intentionally gender neutral, referring to he/she pronouns. However the minus_one contributions I was able to read before they were taken offline seemed to be specifically from a female perspective.

Now I have also said this before: FEMALES ARE NOT NEUTRAL, & FEMALE IS THE DEFINITION OF NOT NEUTRAL. There is a reason why there are no females in this thread. They can't talk about this stuff without violating neutrality and being subject to a protocol breach. I've tried to get some women I dated, claiming to be my soulmate, to read the homepage and they would respond with lame excuses why they couldn't read it. One said she looked at the first page and it talked about the Keanu movie The Matrix, and she then said she had never seen it. Like who hasn't seen that movie? Seriously? Its like one of the biggest movies of all time. Another said she had problems with her eyes and didn't like to read stuff on the internet. Literally all she did was read shit online, and cyber stalk me constantly. The details aren't important, the point is they were just completely full of shit excuses when it came to discussing the homepage. They both were not my species and were trying to harvest my sperm for their breeding program.

& that is what the matrix we believe to be earth is really all about, a breeding program. Humans don't breed in captivity generally so they have to be fooled into thinking their environment is natural. Additionally, the keywords are used as an auditory or visual Pavlovian response mechanism trigger to reinforce the idea that the world you live in is real, and not just a copy of what was once the real human world.

There are some important differences to notice. Its like a Turing test. They think they are 'better' at being humans than humans are. THE JAPANESE never can create originality, they can only copy the originality humans have created. This is why everything today in movies and television is a remake or otherwise copied non-originally from an original source with new adaptations. How many fucking Spider Man movies do we really need? Is there anything Bruno Mars does that doesn't come from something else? Never mind this tangent.

So let's go back to the minus_one contributions. I would ask if anyone saved them but I could never be sure they were genuine copies of her contributions. Such is the paranoia that takes over once you start thinking about the homepage. So let's deconstruct the dichotomies associated therewith:

minus_one is either:

neutral or non-neutral, my guess is non-neutral for the reasons discussed above

also, minus_one is either:

our [WHITE] side or the other [BLACK] side, I was trying to ascertain this when her contributions disappeared

thus if minus_one is white/human and not black/shapeshifter her contributions were positive and geared towards waking neutrals up or if she was not human her contributions were designed to keeping humans unaware and accepting of the program

The only other interesting thing I had time to notice in the minus_one contributions was how she said in different reloads of the matrix loop you might not be the same person, something about being in 17'th century France. Like I've said, this may not be the first 2017, meaning that its not the first time 2017 has been run in the loop. The fact that I'm remembering as much as I am indicates to me that I've done this at least once before, and more likely several times.

So anyway, I hope nobody missed me. Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated, as usual.
This is so wierd.

I am "minus one" who tried to restart FreeYourBrain with stuff like:

"Your Beloved One is not your cousin!"...

But what I wrote wasn't that good, so I removed it all.

I was searching the internet, for "FreeYourBrain" + "peadophile" in an attempt to find

The part where it says about how it is interesting they call a survivor a "paedophile"....

I never saw this post by Mandelis at the time...

Dude I'm am not a chick LOL but it is interesting you should say that because one I like"kind of" believe the site was written by a woman but more interesting check this out.

So this is about language right?

Someone with a penis is a woman.

Someone with vagina is a man.

I dunno I remembering realising this during the hurricane and it was quite hilarious to see that part unfold.

I feel like could reboot FreeYourBrain now....

What's even stranger...remember I told you I was searching the internet and found this link to this thread?

Aw man it is so disgusting...

You know on Google, it has a caption of text underneath the link, in the search results?

Well, in the caption it said in capital letters "Smile, Smile, Peadophile"

And Goddamn, I'm pretty goddamn sure that is not part of this thread.

Motherfuckers. Everyday I fight a war against A.I and all they say back to me is this

Don't you ever feel like he is asking you for help?

Maybe FreeYourBrain.org will return after all guys...

Now I'm going to listen The Way I Am by the so-called Martian Eminem...
AND

I HAVE RETURNED.

Man I feel like a woman.

EDIT: Maybe I should get you guys the screenshot of the vit where it says "Smile, smile..."

But right now I'm only on my phone...

It doesn't make sense why that would be there...

Fucking A.I...

Dude guys I have so much information on this website and the hurricane...

I could easily reboot FreeYourBrain...

UPDATE:

https://ibb.co/DKLjS3C

Here's the screenshot of the Google search:

You can clearly see the capitals letters where it says:

"Smile, smile paedophile, you might be round"...

MOTHERFUCKER!

Last edited by balleykinler; 02-02-2019 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Artificial Intelligence...
Old 12-02-2019, 05:15 AM   #2178
fryguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmandalis View Post
When the cops get you they will say:

SMILE, SMILE PAEDOPHILE, YOU MIGHT BE 'ROUND HERE FOR A WHILE.
baileykin, jmandalis said this earlier in the thread on page 84
fryguy is offline   Reply With Quote