Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
largejack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,386
Likes: 651 (281 Posts)
Default The Reptilians are real

The more and more I watch world affairs develop the more convinced I am that David was right all along (and remember he was just passing on information and evidence he'd received) that cold hearted inter-dimensional Reptilian demonlike entities are amongst us.
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #2
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

When you realise just how much we have been deceived over the ages, and how deep the rabbit hole goes, then me too, I believe that this is highly likely that these people who cannot cry in empathy, really are being controlled by some reptilian entity.
Yes and all the symbolism and reptilian stuff thrown in our faces, I agree with you.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #3
siatd
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 62
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The more and more you spend your time listening to people who believe in reptilians, the more you believe in reptilians.

What a stunning and unpredictable self-observation. It's not like religious groups have for years depended on precisely these means of convincing people that metaphysical entities exist. Actually, it is like that. It is exactly like that.

Reptilian multi-dimensional shape shifters may exist, but it'll take a lot more than humans being evil and selfish (or rather, doing evil and selfish things) to convince me. An actual reptilian multi-dimensional shape shifter would be a start.
__________________
The best blog on the web
siatd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
When you realise just how much we have been deceived over the ages, and how deep the rabbit hole goes, then me too, I believe that this is highly likely that these people who cannot cry in empathy, really are being controlled by some reptilian entity.
Yes and all the symbolism and reptilian stuff thrown in our faces, I agree with you.
That is the key sheepster, =where empathy does not exist, and a great pointer to look for when seeking these bastards out.



And good to see you dude
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
newworldengineer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.
Posts: 5,038
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I've seen more evidence of demonic influence than reptillian, having observed my friend get possessed and him acting like something else... didn't shape-shift mind, but scowled at me in this wierd voodoo priest like fashion... wasn't pleasant. So no convincing on my part was needed, more like a surge of intuition telling me "ummmm, that's not your mate anymore"
__________________
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #6
knightbk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 463
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

There is no evidence out there to support that Reptilians exist and no, I am not going to take some guy, who is of questionable character, word on it.

If anything, it pisses me off that David Icke would refer to these people as non-humans, because it removes responsibility for their actions.

Now, are there cold people out there who don't give a damn about other humans? Yes, but that doesn't mean they are being manipulated by people in another dimension or are "reptiles".

Lets face it, there are terrible people out there. They CHOOSE to be terrible and do whatever they want.



I don't know what makes people here believe in Reptiles, Space Armada's off the planet, planets that are supposed to kill us but that nobody can see, etc, etc. However, I think people need to hold these fantasy tales up to a higher burden of proof.
knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #7
mrerisian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,821
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've always found the Reptilian part of the theory the most interesting and I think Icke is sincere in his belief. It's not a metaphor. Actually, to be clear, it's not even his idea. He's a researcher not a fiction writer and he's simply looking at ideas which the establishment used to oppress us only a few thousand years ago. Ie The Divine right of Kings etc.
mrerisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
siatd
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 62
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I've seen more evidence of demonic influence than reptillian, having observed my friend get possessed and him acting like something else... didn't shape-shift mind, but scowled at me in this wierd voodoo priest like fashion... wasn't pleasant. So no convincing on my part was needed, more like a surge of intuition telling me "ummmm, that's not your mate anymore"

Wow, I mean, your friend scowled at you, I can see why that would like, totally convince you of the existence of reptilian shape shifters ruling the planet and demonic metaphysical possession.

ALTERNATIVELY, you friend scowled at you and rather than deal with the emotional impact of this you put it down to demonic possession by the lizard people.

I agree, y'all need to hold your own beliefs up to a higher standard of proof. So far they are about as well explained and evidenced as the story told by the 9/11 Commission. And yes, I mean that in as insulting a way as possible.
__________________
The best blog on the web
siatd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #9
jack5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 313
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatd View Post
The more and more you spend your time listening to people who believe in reptilians, the more you believe in reptilians.

What a stunning and unpredictable self-observation. It's not like religious groups have for years depended on precisely these means of convincing people that metaphysical entities exist. Actually, it is like that. It is exactly like that.

Reptilian multi-dimensional shape shifters may exist, but it'll take a lot more than humans being evil and selfish (or rather, doing evil and selfish things) to convince me. An actual reptilian multi-dimensional shape shifter would be a start.
Totaly disagree.The evidence is quite overwelming that these entities exsist.Thousands upon thouands of reports from a divergent representation of the population of the planet can be accssased.I fail to see how it can be compared to mythical religions and idle superstitions created by mainstream religion.Open your mind for goodness sake.
jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
siatd
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 62
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack5 View Post
Totaly disagree.The evidence is quite overwelming that these entities exsist.Thousands upon thouands of reports from a divergent representation of the population of the planet can be accssased.
Any empirical evidence, or just witnesses?

Quote:
I fail to see how it can be compared to mythical religions and idle superstitions created by mainstream religion.
As I explained, because the same means are used to spread the ideas. You say thousands upon thousands of reports confirm the existence of reptilians. Billions upon billions of people have tesified to religious experiences and the existence of God. Where's the difference, except in what you want to believe?

Quote:
Open your mind for goodness sake.
Just because I don't believe what you believe (and for reasons I can explain, unlike you) doesn't make me closed minded. That's the attitude of a 12 year old finding out someone else doesn't like the same band at them.

It is something you've been trained to say to people who disagree with you, making you the sheep who is just parroting propaganda, making you the closed minded one.
__________________
The best blog on the web

Last edited by gilly; 23-07-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Insult removed
siatd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #11
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #12
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

swearing and the like, truth must be hurting eh !
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.

Last edited by gilly; 23-07-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Removed quotation of deleted post
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #13
jack5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 313
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Easy to insult people over the internet.Quite a different matter in the flesh, my old bollocks!

Last edited by gilly; 23-07-2009 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Removed quotation of deletd post
jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #14
jack5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 313
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatd View Post
Any empirical evidence, or just witnesses?



As I explained, because the same means are used to spread the ideas. You say thousands upon thousands of reports confirm the existence of reptilians. Billions upon billions of people have tesified to religious experiences and the existence of God. Where's the difference, except in what you want to believe?



Just because I don't believe what you believe (and for reasons I can explain, unlike you) doesn't make me closed minded. That's the attitude of a 12 year old finding out someone else doesn't like the same band at them.

It is something you've been trained to say to people who disagree with you, making you the sheep who is just parroting propaganda, making you the closed minded cretin.
Any time.
jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #15
rosix
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 778
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siatd View Post
Any empirical evidence, or just witnesses?



As I explained, because the same means are used to spread the ideas. You say thousands upon thousands of reports confirm the existence of reptilians. Billions upon billions of people have tesified to religious experiences and the existence of God. Where's the difference, except in what you want to believe?



Just because I don't believe what you believe (and for reasons I can explain, unlike you) doesn't make me closed minded. That's the attitude of a 12 year old finding out someone else doesn't like the same band at them.

It is something you've been trained to say to people who disagree with you, making you the sheep who is just parroting propaganda, making you the closed minded cretin.
there are so many things that can be shown to happen (not specifically with regards to reptilians) where 'conventional modern science' if you will cannot even come close to explaining or even accepting proof for, so chill the fuck out!

very innocent mild example, physicians etc. would maintain there is no documented scientific proof of Apple Cider Vinegar curing anything, especially allergies, yet 48 hours after starting taking Apple Cider Vinegar my HORRENDOUS allergies were gone as if I'd never had them. For someone who has truly suffered several years and has tried everything any doctor or nurse has had to offer, I knew in my 'heart' or 'gut' or whatever, if you will, that there was SOME answer out there, and it was very unlikely to come from a doctor practicing 'modern medicine'.

Last edited by rosix; 23-07-2009 at 01:12 PM.
rosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #16
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

I actually believe they are closer than we really think, like on this thread
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #17
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

I think it is fine to lean towards reptilians being real, but that muppet avatar does not inspire confidence in your sincerity.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #18
curtaincat
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,226
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
The more and more I watch world affairs develop the more convinced I am that David was right all along (and remember he was just passing on information and evidence he'd received) that cold hearted inter-dimensional Reptilian demonlike entities are amongst us.
I don't see how anyone who has read a lot over the years can possibly deny what you have said. i dont care a bit if no-one believes me, but it is true.

More people need to read books and not just use "easy ways" like a quick video on the net, or a so-called 'research' on wiki .. and then just say they know what they are talking about.

Go to books, even read Farenheit 451, just actually do real reading, not just think you know.

JMHO

curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #19
curtaincat
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,226
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I think it is fine to lean towards reptilians being real, but that muppet avatar does not inspire confidence in your sincerity.
and yours does?
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 01:26 PM   #20
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
and yours does?
I don't know about you, but I have a lot of respect for Terrence Mckenna. He was no muppet, that is for sure. I'm just saying it is a muppet professing his belief in reptilians with no evidence or anything. Is it a statement about people who believe such things? Not saying it is, I'm just saying it is interesting to note that it could be.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.