Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 10-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #41
jmmk

Default saving yourself

An old wise man once told me- The only one who will save you is yourself.
Years later,I'm now religion-free, and understand what he meant. There are
no Saviors(Jesus, John Wayne, General Patton, Barack Obama) for when I
die and some asshole says-"Follow me! I,m your savior!" I'm not going to fall
for that trick anymore!
jmmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 02:56 AM   #42
solarwindspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm knight View Post
Maybe this is some back-up to reptilians helping humans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-pRW...e=channel_page
And no I didnt watch star ship troopers I play warhammerhammer 40k
more information

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...n01.htm#Videos

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of The Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on.

Last edited by solarwindspirit; 16-07-2009 at 02:56 AM.
solarwindspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 06:39 AM   #43
nicolaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
mind1universe,
Are we the most unique because we were created/mixed/bred with aliens?

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

The wheat shall be seperated from the chaff.
nicolaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #44
rwederfoort
Restricted Profile

Default Hey its NICE to be Ready for the GREAT ESCAPE

It will be a two way attack, Because If the NET is the MAIN Target, and the other Target is to FLUSH the Negative Energy,

It's strange how PRIME CREATOR does his things, but it will be swift.

Most of COMETS, as the MOONs are HOLLOWS are used for Tacticals Attacks, There is Something approaching.

THE MOON can also be moved on it self most Celestial Beings used Hollow Moons, and comets to move arround.

Namaste
rwederfoort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2009, 03:41 AM   #45
solarwindspirit

Daniel 2:43

I think what that passage is stating is that they will think themselves strong but will not be united in heart. In other words no unity with blind ambition.

Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of The Creator. Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on.
solarwindspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #46
ustane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
Its Nice when you know know who we all are, and that we are being used, by these ALien race of reptilians, Cloaking in our Energy, or SHAKRA,

I dont Care any more to feel that negative energy feeding from you.

But I am happy that 2012 is Party Time,all my brothers and sisters will be free. The REalm of happy nes. No More work, no more MONEY, and LAWS, BUT FREEEEEEE
And only 3 years away too
ustane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #47
lyliade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwederfoort View Post
The Reptilian have string a electromagnetic frequency Barrier around the Planet., extended from Planet MARS which they Own. Also own the MOON . It’s a station area for them They work inter dimensionly , and they move between the Physical and the Astral World.

In the Astro World they move Openly. In the physical world their CLOAKed., within people in positions of Power who have the Right DNA and the right disposition this include most of our WORLD Leaders.

Many people think that certain Leaders are Reptilians , this is not exactly true The world leaders have a reptilian symbiot cloaked withing them, this is why
Genetic manipulation is so Important to this hidden RACE . In order for this Astro Form of the Reptilian to be able to inhabit a Human being, they have to have the Right DNA. So while this individuals do have Reptilian Characteristics They in them self are not Reptilians there are Humans. They are simply Being managed and used, by the Repitilian with in.

The Dragon Race is from the constellation of Orion and not Nibiru (Planet X). Planet X is the force needed to bring down this massive NET.
Our True Creator, the ONE , is Furious that we have suffered so much here on Earth. PX is a Repsonse to our cry for Help.

namaste
Finally some truth here! but the serpent race are everywhere on earth not only those on power but in the population as well!
You are right,they are using the elctromagnetic fileds of the planet to hide as human once it's gone you'll see how they'll look alike.
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

"Absorb what is useful,reject what is useless,and add what is specificially your own"
http://www.youtube.com/TruthSearcher4ever
lyliade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:49 PM   #48
hawk

And then they want everyone to be beautiful like their clones and drones and mind-controlled sex slaves. God, where does it end?
Old 05-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #49
lyliade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk View Post
And then they want everyone to be beautiful like their clones and drones and mind-controlled sex slaves. God, where does it end?
No,they don't want everyone to be beautiful,they want to control everyone.It will end soon :-))
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

"Absorb what is useful,reject what is useless,and add what is specificially your own"
Old 05-08-2009, 12:07 AM   #50
hawk

Lets' see , we have the Elohim who are supposed to be our saviors and our friends and we have the Annuniki who are coming to destroy everything that lives and breathes. We are caught in the middle becuz according to the Lacerta files, the Elohim are known to come back and destroy their own creations ,which by the way are us! Somehow that doesn't seem fair becuz we did not ask to be in this fight. But whatever, somebody is going to war and we will be either killed or survive. How, I don't know.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:59 AM   #51
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
mind1universe,
Are we the most unique because we were created/mixed/bred with aliens?

Is Enki the good brother that tried to help us, and Enlil the nasty one that still hates us for having their DNA?

We are a key that fits many doors. Yet it sometimes seems the complete opposite because Humanity on earth has been bullied, indoctrinated, abused and manipulated throughout this existence. We are bombarded by a big universe with an array of beings that are far more advanced than us.

But...... the trutg is lies inside us.

Deep down within us our weaknesses seem to show us the inner strength. This source will bind the all connections to the races within this galaxy and even in this whole universe. No other single race alone could survive this world like we have done. Simply because So many races are within you to complete such a contrast world. The races are in awe of you, because of your belief in faith and holding the inner strength that still drives you to this moment. Despite this constant battlement we all face.(as I've explained above)

I call this world a universe within a universe.

It is time.

Enhil and Enki are meant to have their differences, for differences bring's evolution and difference brings clarity to the conflict. And clarity brings you awarness and of course closer to the one.

When Nibru comes closer to earth so will the Annunaki come to us. Its a time of eye for an eye.

Last edited by mind1universe; 05-08-2009 at 05:16 AM.
mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:02 AM   #52
lyliade

Quote:
Lets' see , we have the Elohim who are supposed to be our saviors and our friends and we have the Annuniki who are coming to destroy everything that lives and breathes. We are caught in the middle becuz according to the Lacerta files, the Elohim are known to come back and destroy their own creations ,which by the way are us! Somehow that doesn't seem fair becuz we did not ask to be in this fight. But whatever, somebody is going to war and we will be either killed or survive. How, I don't know.
yes,but you retrieve the info from a book or website,it's not from personal experience,right? All of my info are from personal experience like Icke was saying in his books.

I don't like to call them reptilians but mainly serpent race because they are serpent hybrids.

Yes,the are in fight with the other race to take control of the earth but they are controled by them as well.

Human are ot the creation of these evil monsters only hybrids,pure humans no,it's our earth and they want to appropriate our paradise and make it evil like now.
The frequencies will change and we will know better soon.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #53
hawk

Read the Lacerta files here on this thread and then give me your opinion as to whowe are going to win this fight.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #54
mind1universe
Inactive

Quote:
Read the Lacerta files here on this thread and then give me your opinion as to whowe are going to win this fight.

mind1universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:44 AM   #55
lyliade

Quote:
We need to resist and tell the truth,fighting is not an appropriate way of winning.

We are already the winner without fighting as frequencies will change for them,we will be liberate from negative,suffering on this earth.

Humans will live in harmony with each other,a new era will be born and paradise will become a reality.

did you read my topic on who are the serpent race?

Old 06-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #56
hawk

I'm reading as much material as I can on all of this. It's alot to absorb. I just don't know to be honest, it makes me tired. Makes me feel like giving up and if I can't do anything to help my own situation,then what else can I do?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #57
curtaincat
Banned

Default re... MINIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
It has nothing to do with the species. You are focusing on the BODY.

It has to do with the incarnating soul that resides within the body. Currently, humans are the vessel on this planet that simultaneously incarnating souls inhabit.

The overwhelming majority of humans alive on the planet at this present time are not higher selves, but are manifestations of the earth spirit, MINIONS, that are animals incarnating human bodies.

Focusing on whether or not the SPECIES is superior is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the body at all.
This is something that i cant figure out... but it seems to be true. When i go out and about, it does seem that people just be rude to each other, ie no manners, eat like pigs , litter their environment, etc. And love to swear just for the sake of it ( sort of like an animal claiming their territorial rights or something). and being polite or kind will not work with these kinds of people. Also , they tend to breed in massive numbers, sort of like animals in the wild, for survival.

I really hope that this post doesn't come out all wrong, but i feel that they are impossible to awaken.
just would like some feedback from anyone who has experienced this, and no answers please from anyone who thinks i am being snobby. i am not, in the least.
just wondering if i could hear more of the opinions that some 'humans' dont have the spark. and the way some parents talk/scream at their kids is so freaky and scary... it is like an animal with its young in the wild , not like a loving human soul with another soul.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 PM   #58
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
This is something that i cant figure out... but it seems to be true. When i go out and about, it does seem that people just be rude to each other, ie no manners, eat like pigs , litter their environment, etc. And love to swear just for the sake of it ( sort of like an animal claiming their territorial rights or something). and being polite or kind will not work with these kinds of people. Also , they tend to breed in massive numbers, sort of like animals in the wild, for survival.

I really hope that this post doesn't come out all wrong, but i feel that they are impossible to awaken.
just would like some feedback from anyone who has experienced this, and no answers please from anyone who thinks i am being snobby. i am not, in the least.
just wondering if i could hear more of the opinions that some 'humans' dont have the spark. and the way some parents talk/scream at their kids is so freaky and scary... it is like an animal with its young in the wild , not like a loving human soul with another soul.
don't fall into the trap of believing that you're substantially different from the "masses".

lordzoma can write a thousand books on his beliefs, be he will hardly be able to prove anything.

beliefs are the key to everything, because they influence our behaviour and our perception of the other.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #59
curtaincat
Banned

Default beliefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
don't fall into the trap of believing that you're substantially different from the "masses".

lordzoma can write a thousand books on his beliefs, be he will hardly be able to prove anything.

beliefs are the key to everything, because they influence our behaviour and our perception of the other.
my beliefs are usually positive or in questioning mode. i didnt say i believed lordzoma, it was more of a question than anything.

i just dont feel anything at all for the 'so-called masses' that eat like pigs in food-halls, they can scoff a donut in 10 seconds, and eat ten times more than me.

i do feel a whole lot different from the greedy selfish 'masses', and i think most people can tell the difference. and that is not being snobby or anything like that.
I think it is called actually thinking for yourself. i prefer not to be tarred with the same brush because i know that i am different from a lot of greedy people.

i wouldn't be surprised if he is on the right path, at least he is searching.

thanks for answering.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:56 PM   #60
truthseeker1980

Quote:

I dont believe that there are any non sacred, divine humans, we all are. The ones you are referring to are just far further stuck in their brain wash program, but the vibrations are changing they will come round eventually.

Just keep positive, dont let them get to you, keep mentioning snippets to these people, i've experienced people who used to mock me suddenly become really interested in this as much as i am and u lot are, my Dad is now even starting to wake up and the amount of arguments i have had with him since 2003 about all this stuff.

You got to realise that we are brain washed from absolutely every single angle, even down to language IE speaking and even every single current alphabet used globally, all leters are designed symbolically as parts of our dna to further entrap the pineal gland from working as it should. Obviously you are aware the education system is actually an uneducation system, what with forcing us to use the left brain more than the expressive, creative side, then there is the poison in our food which again is made to calcify the pineal glad, the flouride in the water, the chemtrails, the subliminal negative programming through TV, wireless home networks which use blue tooth (similar to brain waves) and the mobile mast frequencies which are blast at us constantly.

These people know nothing of what we know, i know very little and strive to know more but these people are not interested, due to the above programming since Atlantis, it doesn't mean they are not sacred divine beings, they all have PINEAL GLANDS dont they? so they are exactly as we are just not got through even the start of de-programming like most on here have.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote