Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 07-01-2015, 01:54 PM   #501
jake_ball

Funnily enough, I saw the BBC "news" today about the Paris terrorist attack/event, and the female news reader was wearing black and white, and throughout the news report the people "taking part" in the event were also wearing black and white (a real lot of them anyway). I think that maybe they are doing this to get us to think of ISIS every time we see a similar news report - So subconsciously we will think that ISIS is responsible for the event.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 07-01-2015 at 01:55 PM.
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 03:15 PM   #502
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Funnily enough, I saw the BBC "news" today about the Paris terrorist attack/event, and the female news reader was wearing black and white, and throughout the news report the people "taking part" in the event were also wearing black and white (a real lot of them anyway). I think that maybe they are doing this to get us to think of ISIS every time we see a similar news report - So subconsciously we will think that ISIS is responsible for the event.
Like real terrorist are never going to figure it out, lol.

Any who, what they had planned was to rile up mass violence in the USA, so they could justify a police state. It didn't work, so they are relying heavily on these false flag events and phony news.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:25 AM   #503
emrys
Inactive

Just a quick update, the male hostage who was shot in the 'siege' was shot execution style as detailed in an inquest.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/lindt-cafe...29-130o75.html
emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:18 AM   #504
illuminumnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendypeace27 View Post
Any who, what they had planned was to rile up mass violence in the USA, so they could justify a police state. It didn't work, so they are relying heavily on these false flag events and phony news.
I think the proverbial police state is already 90% in place in the U.S., with the U.K. currently not a great deal behind. I think that a serious civil war is the last thing the PTB would want. They will always use, or even actively encourage, isolated pockets of violence to suit their agenda.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:30 AM   #505
rebeccapark
Inactive

This is the latest newsletter from the Citiazens Electoral Council of Australia
Sydney siege inquest
What role did ASIO play?

http://cecaust.com.au/pubs/pdfs/flye...dney_siege.pdf
rebeccapark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2015, 01:21 PM   #506
markgobell

Events of 15 / 16 December 2014

The original date relationships for the:

Lindt Cafe "Siege" in Sydney on 15 / 16 December 2014

and the:

16 December 2014 Peshawar school massacre

were posted here at the UK 9/11 "Truth" forum:

Australia, Sydney, Lindt Cafe Event on 15 & 16th December 2014

16 December 2014 also saw the inauguration of Europe's biggest 9 finger salute to the German people at the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin

The timing of which is illustrated here:

Europe's largest menorah at the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin, Germany, inaugurated on 16 December 2014

Last edited by markgobell; 28-05-2015 at 01:22 PM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote