Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 15-12-2014, 01:58 AM   #21
keksi

Interesting,not far from there movie Matrix was filmed.

Famous scene with Woman in Red when he was explained how Matrix works and in second movie where Neo and Agent Smith are fighting.

keksi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 02:04 AM   #22
rooey

on the news coverage they are contantly showing a sign that says

'Bro's Burgers'

yeah I bet the 'bro's' are trying to cook something up

Last edited by rooey; 15-12-2014 at 02:04 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 02:04 AM   #23
porridge
Banned

Jabhat al Nusra is one of these Jihadi nuts US is funding to terrorise Syrians.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 02:22 AM   #24
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Jabhat al Nusra is one of these Jihadi nuts US is funding to terrorise Syrians.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Nu...t_organization
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 02:37 AM   #25
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Quote:
The group announced its formation on 23 January 2012, during the Syrian Civil War.[30] Since then, it has been described as both "the most aggressive and successful"[31] and "one of the most effective rebel forces" in Syria.
Like I said this is who the yanks are funding to terrorise Syrians.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 02:37 AM   #26
dark86

http://www.waykiwayki.com

Last edited by i_am; 15-12-2014 at 03:26 AM. Reason: Please resize oversize pics
dark86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 03:20 AM   #27
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by observed View Post
It's 15th December in Australia.
Yep
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 03:46 AM   #28
absurddesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrys View Post
So it's finally arrived here in Oz.

Not surprised since it's pretty well timed. The Govt/PM is Doing VERY poorly in polls and budget amendment is meant to be announced today. They'll slip a lot under the radar with this.
I fully agree - Also I bet this is an gov intel inside job probably involving a mind controlled patsy or informant.
absurddesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 03:46 AM   #29
kiwi_

Three hostages released.
kiwi_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 03:53 AM   #30
keksi

Of course,right bellow Martin Place where they gathered all of workers there is a PARK.

And this one is a GOLDMINE.
Just like Ottawa false shooting there was a park,there is a library across from it (Ottawa shootings was in library),there is a war memorial,there is a Saturn Hexagon fountain inside of Sun with Appolo on top of it with some kind of man/beast creatures,there is an 22 meter Obelisk on other side of park...and one of monument was put in place by
Independent Order of Odd Fellows.

I mean entire park is a GOLDMINE of Satanic/Demonic/Egyptian/Masonic statues and symbols.
I dont think I ever seen so much in one place.

Here are some of pics I found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Park,_Sydney

Last edited by keksi; 15-12-2014 at 03:54 AM.
Old 15-12-2014, 03:55 AM   #31
keksi

Watch this video of a guy covering all of occult symbolism with Ottawa shooting.

Sydney seems to me to be 100 times more powerful than Ottawa.

Old 15-12-2014, 04:19 AM   #32
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juan juan View Post
Noewhan ^

What an idiotic post.

Youve just defined yourself then as a Western terrorist.

If u generalise all Muslims because of the actions of a tiny few then you really are dumb.

Very dumb.

Try thinking a bit.
How do I explain this situation, & myself?

1. Watch documentaries (one being "Ch4 Pakistans Hidden Shame"), where the Muslims themselves come out and say the truth - "We rape women and children, force the Burka & other covers because we can't control ourselves." That's their words, not mine, but paraphrased. They condemn themselves.
And that's just the start.
If these people do not want to be labeled as horrible creepy filthy diseased ridden child molesters to the mass western world with more horrible creepy filthy diseased ridden child molesters, then they should at least try. But I guess it's good that at least one can tell the truth.

2. Yes, indeed if one generalizes, they are foolish. So they are foolish to generalize themselves, in number 1.
I personally do not dislike all Muslims, just as long as they don't hurt or inject fear into people. Hence why I capitalized ALL. It was a troll if you will.

"actions of a tiny few" - it's a bit more than a few. Are you just saying the attackers in Sydney represents the entire ISIS operation going on right now?

3. They (ISIS & other Muslim extremists) have generalized the entire Western world. Attacking Sydney for one just proves that even further. Isn't this obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emrys View Post
So it's finally arrived here in Oz.

Not surprised since it's pretty well timed. The Govt/PM is Doing VERY poorly in polls and budget amendment is meant to be announced today. They'll slip a lot under the radar with this.
Our Government, has been protecting us from ISIS & other groups for a while now actually. The public just doesn't get the info it seems.
Some Australians are actually joining ISIS, and have been for the last few months.
Our budget is a mess, but it's going through a phase of actually being fixed.

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 15-12-2014 at 04:25 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 04:25 AM   #33
keksi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
How do I explain this situation, & myself?

1. Watch documentaries (one being "Ch4 Pakistans Hidden Shame"), where the Muslims themselves come out and say the truth - "We rape women and children, force the Burka & other covers because we can't control ourselves." That's their words, not mine, but paraphrased. They condemn themselves.
And that's just the start.
If these people do not want to be labeled as horrible creepy filthy diseased ridden child molesters to the mass western world with more horrible creepy filthy diseased ridden child molesters, then they should at least try. But I guess it's good that at least one can tell the truth.

2. Yes, indeed if one generalizes, they are foolish. So they are foolish to generalize themselves, in number 1.
I personally do not dislike all Muslims, just as long as they don't hurt or inject fear into people. Hence why I capitalized ALL. It was a troll if you will.

"actions of a tiny few" - it's a bit more than a few. Are you just saying the attackers in Sydney represents the entire ISIS operation going on right now?

3. They (ISIS & other Muslim extremists) have generalized the entire Western world. Attacking Sydney for one just proves that even further. Isn't this obvious?
Sydney is a FALSE FLAG,another excuse to pass more laws to take more freedoms and take over world.
ISIS was put in place by CIA just like Al-Qaida.

Islam FORBIDS harassment of children and Pakistan is not a Islamic country but just another messed up place on Earth.
Pakistan flag has crescent moon and star which is blasphemy in Islam,it is not Islamic symbol and fact that Pakistanis dont know that shows how much they know about Islam.
Old 15-12-2014, 04:33 AM   #34
hypophos

Was watching the broadcast on sky news and the clip started to rewind and then a menu came up with things like load video written on there.
If anybody is taping this it is worth a look.
hypophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 04:34 AM   #35
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keksi View Post
Sydney is a FALSE FLAG,another excuse to pass more laws to take more freedoms and take over world.

Islam FORBIDS harassment of children and Pakistan is not a Islamic country but just another messed up place on Earth.
Pakistan flag has crescent moon and star which is blasphemy in Islam,it is not Islamic symbol and fact that Pakistanis dont know that shows how much they know about Islam.
Pakistan is a mix, like almost every other country on Earth.
There's false flags, and then there's plain foolishness.
The laws already exist. Your freedom will not be effected by this event.
It's impossible to take over the world. There's just so many good people, who out flank, out maneuver, out-live & expose the corrupt.

I'm no pro.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2014, 04:37 AM   #36
i_am

Quote:

I think you need to do some homework. Yes it is, about 97%!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Pakistan

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...stan/islam.htm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/islam-in-pakistan/
On May 11, the world's second most populous Muslim country, Pakistan, marked a historic election. But as Pakistanis rushed to the polling stations to cast their vote, more than 4 million people sat home, separated and disenfranchised.

Last edited by i_am; 15-12-2014 at 04:43 AM.
Old 15-12-2014, 04:45 AM   #37
keksi

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
If Pakistan was Islamic country it would not bear SATANIC symbol on its flag.

Just because I wear white coat doesn't mean I am a doctor and Pakistan saying it is Islamic doesn't make it so.
If all it took for someone to make claim to be something then all of us would be doctors and lawyers and actor just because we say so.

Last edited by keksi; 15-12-2014 at 04:47 AM.
Old 15-12-2014, 04:46 AM   #38
keksi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noewhan View Post
Pakistan is a mix, like almost every other country on Earth.
There's false flags, and then there's plain foolishness.
The laws already exist. Your freedom will not be effected by this event.
It's impossible to take over the world. There's just so many good people, who out flank, out maneuver, out-live & expose the corrupt.
End goal is NEW WORLD ORDER and if you think they "passed laws" you have no idea what they are planning.
They will keep PASSING LAWS until they dont take control of entire world.
And these events are used to accomplish that.

Since 9-11 more laws restricting rights were passed then ever before.
Old 15-12-2014, 04:49 AM   #39
i_am

Quote:
If Pakistan was Islamic country it would not bear SATANIC symbol on its flag.

Just because I wear white coat doesn't mean I am a doctor and Pakistan saying it is Islamic doesn't make it so.
If all it took for someone to make claim to be something then all of us would be doctors and lawyers and actor just because we say so.
Oh Get a grip
Old 15-12-2014, 04:54 AM   #40
keksi

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Oh Get a grip
Both in Islam and Christianity it is FORBIDDEN to worship images or symbols of ANY KIND.

Both religion teach to pray to God DIRECTLY,there is no "middle men" and that includes symbols,statues,images or signs.

In fact in Islam it states angels do not enter homes with statues.

If Pakistan was Islamic country they would know RULES,what makes you a Muslim is OBEYING THOSE RULES not inventing your own or worshiping wrong things.