Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-05-2015, 05:31 PM   #1
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Amtrak crash in PHILLY, PA.: Hoax, staged, & psyop

Here is more stupid propaganda on FOX news about this fake AmtraK crash.

Ya a train DID crash apparently but NO casulties likely. It was all a DRILL.

This was a "mass casualty" PSYOP .

So sick of the PTB trying do DUPE me. They dupe most ppl on here and A. Jones but they ain't gonna dupe me.

Well , I saw a man they said was dead/victim from the crash (brown headed man)
last night on the news and a red flag went off. IT looked as though he was ACTING and POSING. IT was obvious!!!

So then I freaking decided to SEEEE if this Amtrak crash WAS YET ANOTHER STAGED PSYOP. And then decided to find the evidence on YOUtube.





Here is the evidence: crisis actors etc.


https://youtu.be/xgdGwWsh7M8

https://youtu.be/Vtmqbqmv3hE



There are more links . Just look on youtube.

Last edited by 1zenith; 15-05-2015 at 04:13 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 06:14 PM   #2
davros of skaro
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Skaro
Posts: 320
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

This thread is a PSYOP...Psychotic opinion.
__________________
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79Lmmy2jfeo --> The Mythical Jesus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2e7uhaed594 --> Gospel Fictions
 http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...owtopic=272571 --> The Science Behind Irrational Beliefs
* The Goddess of love Inanna was crucified, and resurrected after 3days/nights. A more than 3,000 y/o Clay Tablet says this, so it must be true.
* Praise Jesus Serotonin Christ and the Holy Dopamine Ghost!
davros of skaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 899
Likes: 77 (55 Posts)
Arrow Shares agenda with Germanwings and Indonesia fake

Amtrak train crash STAGED. Shares agenda with Germanwings and Indonesia fake execution
Amtrak Engineer Brandon = Germanwings pilot Lubitz = brazilian drugs courier Goularte executed in Indonesia.

Snip from last episode:
5. - have the audience accept the (so far covert) genocide of anyone deemed "mentally ill" / "on drugs".
This is why the cast of the "executed" had: a brazilian who had been diagnosed with schizophrenia. Same as countless other psy-ops, from shooter in Sandy Hook school to Germanwings pilot.
Added one day later: "post-execution proof" that "elimination of the mentally ill isn't a crime against humanity": they don't even notice it, "the brazilian did not understand what was happening to him until his final moments".

Notes
The train's engineer, 32-year-old Brandon Bostian, says he has "no explanation" for the crash and "absolutely no recollection of the incident or anything unusual," according to his attorney.
http://news.yahoo.com/eighth-passeng...170333503.html

BASICS
Indonesia: Drugs smugglers: Fake executions. FIVE Agendas:
http://illuminati-agenda.blogspot.co...lers-fake.html

Fake Germanwings Crash ALL staged with actors, the dirty version of 9/11 Shanksville
http://satanic-celebrations.blogspot...st-impact.html
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 08:21 PM   #4
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default You are Asleeeeeeeeeeeeepy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davros of skaro View Post
This thread is a PSYOP...Psychotic opinion.
It takes an ascended psychic brain to see THRU the matrix, honey.

Woops I forgot to mention this guy is kinda angry in the video and cusses a lot.

WE special ones get like that sometimes.

Last edited by 1zenith; 14-05-2015 at 08:22 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 08:51 PM   #5
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
It takes an ascended psychic brain to see THRU the matrix, honey.

WE special ones get like that sometimes.
Ridiculousness...... You aren't ascended zenith, you are mind controlled(judging by your own claims).

Its transhuman D you've ascended to....
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-05-2015 at 08:57 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 09:07 PM   #6
trixie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 68 (49 Posts)
Default

This vid has an interesting observation about the train engineer looking like Tom Hanks character in the movie "The Polar Express"

Amtrak 5-12 Engineer Polar Express

https://youtu.be/1t__ZYRDeYo

__________________
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 09:08 PM   #7
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default YOU are NOT fully awakened either. It it obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Ridiculousness...... You aren't ascended zenith, you are mind controlled(judging by your own claims).

Its transhuman D you've ascended to....
What does that mean D??

YOU theries about aliens are so delusional . I still dont believe they can become physical at any time. YOU are big time mind controlled and you even admitted it. IF you were not, you wouldn't be posting all your weird experiences about your MK ultra experiences.

MK ultra - MIND control. I am NOT one of those victims like you.



I believe the aliens ASCENDED me fully!!!

I don't believe I did on my own. THEY have to help the person undo all their MIND control since birth.

I can't believe you don't believe there are aliens in the other dimension.
I have proof. I have ORBS of greyz inside of them in my house.
There is NOTHING disenfecto about that.

YOU have no proof of aliens. I DO!!!!
I have PICS. SO you can't say i am delusional about aliens.

Which is why I will do my website.

And i really do believe the GOVMNT i s mind controlling YOU to discredit me . I have NO doubts.

YOU even said you think I am mind controlled to discredit you. BUT it is the reverse. It always works out that way. IN psycholgogy it is called TRANSFERENCE.

IT is YOU. YOU have said that 6 times or more.

Weird I think we are both being mind controlled for sure!!!

Cuz I know you are totally delusional ( not about everything)

and you think i am . Weird.



SEEE i even feeeeel that!!! there is some underlying motive why you attack me so much. The govmnt is doing that to you probably.

Last edited by 1zenith; 14-05-2015 at 09:22 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 09:15 PM   #8
legalcrimes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 921
Likes: 363 (163 Posts)
Default

STUXNET WAS USED TO CRASH THE TRAIN, THE ZIO CLAN IS TOTALLY BUSTED

UPDATE: STUXNET WAS DEFINITELY USED TO CRASH THE TRAIN, IT IS TOTALLY PROVEN.

FACT 1: The section of track the train crashed on was a speed restricted section, which means the computer takes over during that section and won't let the conductor go faster than the set limit (in this case 50 mph) even if he wants to. CONCLUSION: The conductor did not cause this

FACT 2: The conductor unexpectedly survived, and said the speed readouts on the train showed 50 mph up until he blacked out. Yet investigators have proven the train was doing 107 mph when it crashed. CONCLUSION: Something was amiss in the electronic controls that provide the readouts.

FACT 3: Survivors on the train said it was riding as smooth as glass up until the crash. CONCLUSION: The tracks were in excellent condition, SO GOOD that they did not have enough bumps and shakes to let anyone know the train was way over speed. This would have hid an impending crash reality from the conductor.

FACT 4: The crash happened at night, which also would have concealed the speed of the train from the conductor. CONCLUSION: He probably just looked at the readouts and believed them, not realizing anything was amiss at all until he woke up after blacking out. At 107 mph, he probably bounced off the interior of the engine and blacked out less than a quarter of a second after the train left the tracks, far too short of a time to realize anything happened at all.

FACT 5: The engine was brand spanking new, far less than a year old. CONCLUSION: It had all the nice new modern perfectly programmed to allow hacking computerized controls on it, and ADDITIONALLY, was new enough so the conductor may not have been fully acquainted with every last sound the motors made, and on top of that, the motors were probably extremely quiet which would also conceal the fact that the train was going way too fast.

FACT 6, AND HERE IS THE CLINCHER THAT PROVES IT WAS STUXNET OR A STUXNET VARIANT:

The control readouts all indicated a low speed at a time when the train was doing over 100. What industrial virus keeps control readouts normal while it destroys a facility and everything goes kablooey? ANSWER: STUXNET, and ONLY STUXNET. This is how Israel wrecked many of Iran's nuclear centrifuges, Stuxnet spun them too fast all the while the readouts said the speed was normal, JUST LIKE THIS TRAIN, there is no difference between a centrifuge motor speed readout and a speedometer, the zio clan is totally hosed with this one, THEY CRASHED THIS TRAIN AND THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF IT.

Now the big question is,Since this train operates in America's main political corridor, WHO was on that train the zio clan wanted killed?

See updates at jimstone: http://82.221.129.208/stuxnetamtrak.html
__________________
Remember, If you’re taking flak from the enemy, you’re over the target
legalcrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 09:15 PM   #9
trixie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,115
Likes: 68 (49 Posts)
Default

Great vid!!!

PROOF Philly Train 188 Disaster Was An INSIDE JOB! UTC 1:23, Taking of Pelham 1:23


https://youtu.be/yqB1-3MY88k



And the movie "Taking of Pelham 123" was directed by Tony Scott who allegedly committed suicide and was I Pet Goat II.
__________________
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17

Last edited by trixie; 14-05-2015 at 09:19 PM.
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 09:18 PM   #10
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
I believe the aliens ASCENDED me fully!!!
You said they were turning you into a cyborg. I am simply going by what you say zenith. Ascending is a psy op. You discredit every other contactee when you say ridiculous stuff like "I'm an ascended brain with an ethereal reptilian penis" or whatever other nonsense you say.

Quote:
I can't believe you don't believe there are aliens in the other dimension.
I have proof. I have ORBS of greyz inside of them in my house.
There is NOTHING disenfecto about that.
There are other dimensions that exist, and beings do inhabit them. So I'm not sure where you got that idea.

Quote:
YOU have no proof of aliens. I DO!!!!
I have PICS.
You have pics of bird footprints in snow etc. One pic you had was curious but nothing that would be considered proof.

Quote:
Which is why I will do my website.
Just as I predicted.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-05-2015 at 09:19 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 09:25 PM   #11
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default I am not using the right word .

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You said they were turning you into a cyborg. I am simply going by what you say zenith. Ascending is a psy op. You discredit every other contactee when you say ridiculous stuff like "I'm an ascended brain with an ethereal reptilian penis" or whatever other nonsense you say.


There are other dimensions that exist, and beings do inhabit them. So I'm not sure where you got that idea.


You have pics of bird footprints in snow etc. One pic you had was curious but nothing that would be considered proof.


Just as I predicted.

NO I have me lots of pics!!!!

I am not gonna post all my good stuff on here.
Because ppl aren't ascended enough on here to appreciate it.
Ascended may not be the right word.

I see thru all bull crap and DUDE111 does too!!!! What should i call it??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 09:39 PM   #12
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
NO I have me lots of pics!!!!

I am not gonna post all my good stuff on here.
Because ppl aren't ascended enough on here to appreciate it.
Ascended may not be the right word.

I see thru all bull crap and DUDE111 does too!!!! What should i call it??
Anything other than ascended. lol I would call people who can figure reality well, discerning. Not ascended.

But you seem to throw it around when people are just exercising skepticism. A sign of a discerning mind is to not always believe or disbelieve, but to be on the fence sometimes IMHO.

I do know the conspiracy crowd is quite transhuman. Both of us included. That means different things for different people. I am in a suppression mind control program, suppression and torture/punishment program. Others are assets of the new age religion psy ops(ascension).

Anyway sry to bring it off topic. I don't necessarily disagree that this was staged. But calling others not ascended because they have a differing belief than you is ridiculous.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 10:25 PM   #13
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default Enlightened is a better word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Anything other than ascended. lol I would call people who can figure reality well, discerning. Not ascended.

But you seem to throw it around when people are just exercising skepticism. A sign of a discerning mind is to not always believe or disbelieve, but to be on the fence sometimes IMHO.

I do know the conspiracy crowd is quite transhuman. Both of us included. That means different things for different people. I am in a suppression mind control program, suppression and torture/punishment program. Others are assets of the new age religion psy ops(ascension).

Anyway sry to bring it off topic. I don't necessarily disagree that this was staged. But calling others not ascended because they have a differing belief than you is ridiculous.
Oh ya I forgot the word ENLIGHTENED. That is a better word.
Ppl have to feel or learn to feel nefarious energies and FEEL between the lines of the physical bull crap that is presented to us and the physical words spoken to us.
Most ppl can't on here. But they will get there some day maybe.
I am not gonna use discernment. That word makes no sense to me. lol :sadface: That is a word of the matrix. Enlightened is a word of the nonmatrix reality.

SO the aliens made us both transhuman? Well that makes sense.

Me and u wouldn't be AWAKENED if we were not a tranny.. Heheeeee.

Last edited by 1zenith; 14-05-2015 at 10:31 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 10:43 PM   #14
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You said they were turning you into a cyborg. I am simply going by what you say zenith. Ascending is a psy op. You discredit every other contactee when you say ridiculous stuff like "I'm an ascended brain with an ethereal reptilian penis" or whatever other nonsense you say.


There are other dimensions that exist, and beings do inhabit them. So I'm not sure where you got that idea.


You have pics of bird footprints in snow etc. One pic you had was curious but nothing that would be considered proof.


Just as I predicted.

Well that was my many true experiences I had . I don't have one NOW.
I had one when I MORPHED into a mean male reptilian in an altered state.
Their 4D state. 2004.
And many many times upon awakening when a hermy reptilian was messing with me 'possessing' me so to speak before waking completely.
IT was fun!!

My Grey finger tip prints were definitely anomolous. That is why I took pics.
I had been talking to the aliens to give me a crop circle. Then within 24 hours I get Grey finger tip prints in my snow and one print that is WEBBED and the other prints I have no idea what they are.
A duck can't only make ONE print.
YOU know that aliens can do stuff to physical things and still remain invisible.

So it may be true that some aliens can make themselves physical whenever they want and hold that form forever, but I have experienced the aliens who can manifest as completely physical but those types could NOT remain that way for long. ONE did for like one hour it seemed.
Another at the fitness center for one hour.
Hen
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 10:51 PM   #15
vagrant
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,673
Likes: 54 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post

...There are more links . Just look on youtube.


Youtube is not evidence of anything.




.
vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 11:03 PM   #16
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
Youtube is not evidence of anything.
I'm not sure about the evidence she is refering to, but evidence can be presented in video form. Youtube is the true media of this generation, and its a huge upgrade from corporate TV.

You can find a lot of truth on youtube, just as you can find a lot of bullshit. To generalize all of it as faulty just because it's on youtube is not right IMO.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-05-2015 at 11:04 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 11:29 PM   #17
vagrant
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,673
Likes: 54 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I'm not sure about the evidence she is refering to, but evidence can be presented in video form. Youtube is the true media of this generation, and its a huge upgrade from corporate TV.

You can find a lot of truth on youtube, just as you can find a lot of bullshit. To generalize all of it as faulty just because it's on youtube is not right IMO.


in many cases its replacing Corporate bullshit for The Peoples bullshit, it may not be a step backwards but i'm not sure if its a step forward either.

Who's to say?
.
vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 11:39 PM   #18
lastprophet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 899
Likes: 77 (55 Posts)
Default The usual references to parallel scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastprophet View Post
Amtrak Engineer Brandon = Germanwings pilot Lubitz = brazilian drugs courier Goularte executed in Indonesia.
The usual references to parallel scripts
1, Vaporization, this time not the entire plane but a tyre and the piece of fuselage with its ID but only part of the train
Emergency personnel work at the scene of a deadly train derailment, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, in Philadelphia. The
Mayor Michael Nutter, who confirmed the deaths, said the scene was horrific.
"It is an absolute disastrous mess," he said. "Never seen anything like this in my life."
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/amtrak-...145607239.html
aerial cityscape
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/amtrak-...200314304.html

2. The bad guy is on stage hours later, served as "psychotic looks hours before":
Amtrak assistant conductor, Brandon Bostian stands by as Sandra Palmer, center, says goodbye to her boyfriend, Clyde Simpson, before he boards the train at the Amtrak station in St. Louis.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/amtrak-...130956211.html

3. Another episode of the series "crippled human cattle in wheel chairs" that had its peak at the fake Boston marathon bombings.
Note the extra parallelism: staged shortly before actor "Joker Tsanaev" is sentenced to death.
http://news.yahoo.com/investigators-...123534389.html

BASICS
Boston Marathon bombings: FIVE illuminati milestones. the last one is not about Joker Tsanaev, it's about YOU:
one of the agendas of this psy-op is to have the audience accept execution of anyone for any "crime"
http://illuminati-milestones.blogspo...actors-in.html
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 11:40 PM   #19
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,223
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
in many cases its replacing Corporate bullshit for The Peoples bullshit, it may not be a step backwards but i'm not sure if its a step forward either.

Who's to say?
.
You have never watched a great lecture on youtube? Or learned something from youtube?

It is a huge step forward. We went from only people like Rupert Murdock controlling the flow of info, to anyone with a computer.

Of course that means there's a lot of bullshit, on top of all the state sponsored psy ops etc. But among all that are gems of truth in media not previously possible.
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-05-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2015, 11:41 PM   #20
vagrant
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,673
Likes: 54 (34 Posts)
Default

if your vid seriously compromises the official version of events Google will take it down
under instruction form TPTB so no progress there.


.
vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.