Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-02-2019, 12:11 AM   #81
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
a 'bad actor poisonning the well'... poisonning the well like Jews were said to be doing, right ?

so I'm a freemason, a bad actor, a 'Jew'... what else ?

does life really suck that much in Scotland ? .
what are you talking about?

i never said anything about you or about jews poisoning wells!

good grief!

here is a definition of what the term 'poisoning the well' means and ironically by just falsely accusing me of saying something i haven't said you have just provided an example of the technique of ''poisoning the well'':

''Poisoning the well (or attempting to poison the well) is a type of informal logical fallacy where irrelevant adverse information about a target is preemptively presented to an audience, with the intention of discrediting or ridiculing something that the target person is about to say.''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2019 at 12:16 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 01:21 AM   #82
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what are you talking about?

i never said anything about you or about jews poisoning wells!

good grief!

here is a definition of what the term 'poisoning the well' means and ironically by just falsely accusing me of saying something i haven't said you have just provided an example of the technique of ''poisoning the well'':

''Poisoning the well (or attempting to poison the well) is a type of informal logical fallacy where irrelevant adverse information about a target is preemptively presented to an audience, with the intention of discrediting or ridiculing something that the target person is about to say.''
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
Like the clip you posted then?

Last edited by white light; 23-02-2019 at 01:29 AM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 01:22 AM   #83
white light

Quote:
go on then...watch the original clip of gates giving his presentation and you'll see him saying what that clip says he said

if you are really a truth seeker you'd do that

Ok, I’ve watched the “offending” 2010 Ted Talk from Bill Gates.

From my investigations, the Bill Gates depopulation scare appears to come from Alex Jones and was picked up by Paul Joseph Watson and later folded into the “grand conspiracy theory” and hence regurgitated as a meme, as in the clip you posted.

This is what Paul Joseph Watson said in 2010 “Quite how an improvement in health care and vaccines that supposedly save lives would lead to a lowering in global population is an oxymoron, unless Gates is referring to vaccines that sterilize people”

And he goes on to attempt to uphold this sterilization statement by citing things that have absolutely no reference to Bill Gates.

And his accusatory statement about Bill Gates contains no reference whatsoever to population study findings and the stated belief that lessened child mortality rates through “vaccines, health care and reproduction services” lead to an eventual reduction in populations due to peoples with those benefits being more likely to naturally have less children if their children are more likely to survive, and that the socio economic benefits of that loop back into the equation.

So, rather than having twelve children and four of those surviving into adulthood they have two children and both survive.

It’s quite a simple hypothosis based upon population studies that would perfectly explain the quote without the need for hysterics. But Watson’s statement actively pretends that these population studies that I’ve seen cited half a dozen times now to explain Bill Gates quote, don’t exist. His use of the word “oxymoron” denotes that he either hasn’t the vaguest clue about it, or wilfully ignores it.

Why did Watson ignore all that and instead just blurt “it’s a sterilization program”? If you’re gonna run with this conspiracy theory, first you have to debunk the scientific studies that the Bill Gates quote (and logically therefore his mindset) is supposedly based upon. You can’t just ignore it. That would be either stupid or dishonest.

And none of what I’m saying here makes me an anti conspiracy theory troll. Quite the opposite. I want to know why Paul Joseph Watson ignored all that stuff. Otherwise I might be inclined to surmise that there’s a conspiracy at work to discredit Bill Gates.

I’m not even taking sides, I’m just looking at the evidence pertaining to the Bill Gates quote you insisted I look at. I’ve looked at the mainstream view and I’ve looked at the alt view. From my investigations thus far the alt view doesn’t stand up so well as it completely ignores the very thing that the mainstream posits and that the quote is supposedly hinged upon.

If you’re gonna go around accusing people of genocide, or attempted genocide, you’re gonna have to come up with something better than these weak offerings.

Or perhaps it's you that's not really a truth seeker.

I eagerly await your response of ad hominim attacks, irrelevant spam and cries of “you’re not looking at the big picture”.

Last edited by white light; 23-02-2019 at 07:57 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:14 AM   #84
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Ok, I’ve watched the “offending” 2010 Ted Talk from Bill Gates.

From my investigations, the Bill Gates depopulation scare appears to come from Alex Jones and was picked up by Paul Joseph Watson and later folded into the “grand conspiracy theory” and hence regurgitated as a meme, as in the clip you posted.

This is what Paul Joseph Watson said in 2010 “Quite how an improvement in health care and vaccines that supposedly save lives would lead to a lowering in global population is an oxymoron, unless Gates is referring to vaccines that sterilize people”

And he goes on to attempt to uphold this sterilization statement by citing things that have absolutely no reference to Bill Gates.

And his accusatory statement about Bill Gates contains no reference whatsoever to population study findings and the stated belief that lessened child mortality rates through “vaccines, health care and reproduction services” lead to an eventual reduction in populations due to peoples with those benefits being more likely to naturally have less children if their children are more likely to survive, and that the socio economic benefits of that loop back into the equation.

So, rather than having twelve children and four of those surviving into adulthood they have two children and both survive.

It’s quite a simple hypothosis based upon population studies that would perfectly explain the quote without the need for hysterics. But Watson’s statement actively pretends that these population studies that I’ve seen cited half a dozen times now to explain Bill Gates quote, don’t exist. His use of the word “oxymoron” denotes that he either hasn’t the vaguest clue about it, or wilfully ignores it.

Why did Watson ignore all that and instead just blurt “it’s a sterilization program”? If you’re gonna run with this conspiracy theory, first you have to debunk the scientific studies that the Bill Gates quote (and logically therefore his mindset) is supposedly based upon. You can’t just ignore it. That would be either stupid or dishonest.

And none of what I’m saying here makes me an anti conspiracy theory troll. Quite the opposite. I want to know why Paul Joseph Watson ignored all that stuff. Otherwise I might be inclined to surmise that there’s a conspiracy at work to discredit Bill Gates.

I’m not even taking sides, I’m just looking at the evidence pertaining to the Bill Gates quote you insisted I look at. I’ve looked at the mainstream view and I’ve looked at the alt view. From my investigations thus far the alt view doesn’t stand up so well as it completely ignores the very thing that the mainstream posits and that the quote is supposedly hinged upon.

If you’re gonna go around accusing people of genocide, or attempted genocide, you’re gonna have to come up with something better than these weak offerings.

Or perhaps it's you that's not really a truth seeker.

I eagerly await your response of ad hominim attacks, irrelevant spam and cries of “you’re not looking at the big picture”.

get that from snopes did you?

so bill gates doesn't say in that clip that we have to reduce CO2 to near zero?

he doesn't hold up humans as one of the things creating CO2 thereby implying that humans are one of the things that need reduced?

Bill gates is not heavily invested in GMO's, Monsanto, geoengineering and vaccines?

Are those things all about helping your two children to survive? Because taking all of the things he is involved in into account would be seeing 'the big picture' wouldn't it?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:41 AM   #85
iamawaveofthesea

Bill gates says we have met a new 'restraint' which he depicts as:

CO2=temperature rise=negative effects

By doing this he is pushing the elites 'climate change' agenda which argues that we are the problem (not the elites polluting corporations) and that we therefore need to be reduced in number and that we need to accept the elites technocracy which is coming for example in the form of cortez's 'green deal'

''CO2 is warming the planet'' says Bill gates and the effects will be ''really bad''

But is that true? What if it is solar activity that is the main driver of climate change? What if the covert geoengineering programmes of the elites are also messing with the climate?

According to gates he has spoken to the 'top scientists' and they have apparently told him that we need to reduce CO2 to 'near zero' otherwise the temperature will continue to rise

To achieve this he gives us another equation with four factors:

CO2=PxSxExC

P=people
S=services individuals use
E=Energy per service
C= the CO2 put out per unit of energy

he then says that one of these things is going to have to be taken down to near zero ***nervous laughter from the audience***

So what you are hearing here is one of the elites spokespeople telling us their excuse for imposing their technocracy. here's a clip of gates saying this with no one elses text or voice over....just pure gates:

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:25 PM   #86
white light

Quote:
get that from snopes did you?

so bill gates doesn't say in that clip that we have to reduce CO2 to near zero?

he doesn't hold up humans as one of the things creating CO2 thereby implying that humans are one of the things that need reduced?

Bill gates is not heavily invested in GMO's, Monsanto, geoengineering and vaccines?

Are those things all about helping your two children to survive? Because taking all of the things he is involved in into account would be seeing 'the big picture' wouldn't it?
Why don't you explain the mainstream view of the quote so that I can understand that you understand it. Because I see no reason to debate this with you unless you understand both sides of the argument. Otherwise I'll just surmise that you are confused.

Last edited by white light; 23-02-2019 at 04:26 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:28 PM   #87
white light

Quote:
Bill gates says we have met a new 'restraint' which he depicts as:

CO2=temperature rise=negative effects

By doing this he is pushing the elites 'climate change' agenda which argues that we are the problem (not the elites polluting corporations) and that we therefore need to be reduced in number and that we need to accept the elites technocracy which is coming for example in the form of cortez's 'green deal'

''CO2 is warming the planet'' says Bill gates and the effects will be ''really bad''

But is that true? What if it is solar activity that is the main driver of climate change? What if the covert geoengineering programmes of the elites are also messing with the climate?

According to gates he has spoken to the 'top scientists' and they have apparently told him that we need to reduce CO2 to 'near zero' otherwise the temperature will continue to rise

To achieve this he gives us another equation with four factors:

CO2=PxSxExC

P=people
S=services individuals use
E=Energy per service
C= the CO2 put out per unit of energy

he then says that one of these things is going to have to be taken down to near zero ***nervous laughter from the audience***

So what you are hearing here is one of the elites spokespeople telling us their excuse for imposing their technocracy. here's a clip of gates saying this with no one elses text or voice over....just pure gates:

I watched the whole talk. I don't think you understand what is being said.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #88
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Why don't you explain the mainstream view of the quote so that I can understand that you understand it. Because I see no reason to debate this with you unless you understand both sides of the argument. Otherwise I'll just surmise that you are confused..
if you have such a good grasp (ie you've been off looking at snopes and your other go-to debunking sites) then why don't you explain what it is that he is saying?
Old 23-02-2019, 04:40 PM   #89
white light

Quote:
if you have such a good grasp (ie you've been off looking at snopes and your other go-to debunking sites) then why don't you explain what it is that he is saying?
I have. You've ignored it just like PJW did.

And no I didn't look at "snopes". Never heard of it until I did my research last night. It came up in a few google searches but I didn't click on those. Still, thanks for the heads up. Might be worth a look.

Last edited by white light; 23-02-2019 at 05:08 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #90
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I have. You've ignored it just like PJW did.
you mean this line:

''So, rather than having twelve children and four of those surviving into adulthood they have two children and both survive.''?

But you then ignored my point that he is saying that in his equation one of the factors has to be reduced to 'near zero'

That means that either the population has to be reduced to near zero or the services that people use has to be reduced to near zero or the energy output of those services has to be reduced to near zero or the CO2 output per unit of energy has to be reduced to near zero

So that means that either they must reduce the population, cut what we can all use which i suggest is what the technocracy will do or reduce the energy out of the services that the technocracy makes available to us eg by rationing our energy use which is what smart meters are all about or reducing the CO2 put out for example through carbon capture

But gates is a member of the 'billionaires club' that has made its number one priority to be the reduction of the earths population and bill gates was the main driver for that:

Secret billionaire club seeks population control
Gates, Rockefeller, Turner, Oprah, Buffett, Soros, Bloomberg attend meeting
Published: 05/24/2009 at 6:48 PM

WASHINGTON – Some of the richest men and women in the world met secretly recently in New York to conspire on using their vast wealth to bring the world’s population growth under control.

The meeting included some of the biggest names in the “billionaires club,” according to the London Times – Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

The meeting at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel Prize-winning biochemist and president of Rockefeller University, was the inspiration of Gates and took place three weeks ago.

“The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at ‘security briefings,'” the Times reported today.

Stacy Palmer, editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, speculated that the secrecy surrounding the meeting may have been due to concern that “they don’t want to be seen as a global cabal.”
https://www.wnd.com/2009/05/99105/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 23-02-2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:56 PM   #91
white light

Quote:
you mean this line:

''So, rather than having twelve children and four of those surviving into adulthood they have two children and both survive.''?

But you then ignored my point that he is saying that in his equation one of the factors has to be reduced to 'near zero'

That means that either the population has to be reduced to near zero or the services that people use has to be reduced to near zero or the energy output of those services has to be reduced to near zero or the CO2 output per unit of energy has to be reduced to near zero

So that means that either they must reduce the population, cut what we can all use which i suggest is what the technocracy will do or reduce the energy out of the services that the technocracy makes available to us eg by rationing our energy use which is what smart meters are all about or reducing the CO2 put out for example through carbon capture

But gates is a member of the 'billionaires club' that has made its number one priority to be the reduction of the earths population and bill gates was the main driver for that:

Secret billionaire club seeks population control
Gates, Rockefeller, Turner, Oprah, Buffett, Soros, Bloomberg attend meeting
Published: 05/24/2009 at 6:48 PM

WASHINGTON – Some of the richest men and women in the world met secretly recently in New York to conspire on using their vast wealth to bring the world’s population growth under control.

The meeting included some of the biggest names in the “billionaires club,” according to the London Times – Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

The meeting at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel Prize-winning biochemist and president of Rockefeller University, was the inspiration of Gates and took place three weeks ago.

“The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at ‘security briefings,'” the Times reported today.

Stacy Palmer, editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, speculated that the secrecy surrounding the meeting may have been due to concern that “they don’t want to be seen as a global cabal.”
https://www.wnd.com/2009/05/99105/
No, that's not it. Try again.

A little hint. It's not population reduced to zero, but population growth rates reduced to zero, which he admits is not actually possible with the proposals.

Last edited by white light; 23-02-2019 at 05:01 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 05:22 PM   #92
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No, that's not it. Try again.

A little hint. It's not population reduced to zero, but population growth rates reduced to zero, which he admits is not actually possible with the proposals.
well sure if you have compromised peoples health and fertility through various means that will affect population growth rates

''Why would a californian biotech company called Epicyte patent a gene in 2001 that makes men and women sterile and infertile if ingested? Why would they genetically-engineer the gene into corn seeds? Another 'why'- why would Monsanto and Dupont form a joint venture to buy the Epicyte company to 'commercialise' the Epicyte gene? Epicyte president Mitch Hein said: 'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies' and he suggested this could be the solution to overpopulation.''- David Icke, The Phantom Self p317
Old 23-02-2019, 05:25 PM   #93
white light

Quote:
well sure if you have compromised peoples health and fertility through various means that will affect population growth rates

''Why would a californian biotech company called Epicyte patent a gene in 2001 that makes men and women sterile and infertile if ingested? Why would they genetically-engineer the gene into corn seeds? Another 'why'- why would Monsanto and Dupont form a joint venture to buy the Epicyte company to 'commercialise' the Epicyte gene? Epicyte president Mitch Hein said: 'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies' and he suggested this could be the solution to overpopulation.''- David Icke, The Phantom Self p317
Hey, I didn't say there wasn't bad shite in the world.
Old 23-02-2019, 05:32 PM   #94
iamawaveofthesea

GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed
Robin McKie, science editor
Sun 9 Sep 2001 10.49 BST
First published on Sun 9 Sep 2001 10.49 BST

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food

Genetic Engineering, Eugenics and the Ideology of the Rich

Social Control In The 21st Century
By Colin Todhunter
Global Research, March 29, 2013
Gates senior is co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and a guiding light behind the vision and direction of the Gates Foundation, which is heavily focused on promoting GMOs in Africa via its financing of the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).

The Gates Foundation has given at least $264.5 million to AGRA. According to a report published by La Via Campesina (The Peasants’ Way) in 2010, 70 percent of AGRA’s grantees in Kenya work directly with Monsanto and nearly 80 percent of the Gates Foundation funding is devoted to biotechnology. The report also explains that the Gates Foundation has pledged $880 million to create the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP), which is a heavy promoter of GMOs.

Rather than embrace a move towards genuine food sovereignty and address the underlying political and economic issues that cause poverty, the Gates Foundation has chosen the promotion of corporate-controlled agriculture which has led to the disempowerment of farmers.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/geneti...e-rich/5329025
Old 23-02-2019, 05:42 PM   #95
white light

Quote:
GM corn set to stop man spreading his seed
Robin McKie, science editor
Sun 9 Sep 2001 10.49 BST
First published on Sun 9 Sep 2001 10.49 BST

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.

The pregnancy prevention plants are the handiwork of the San Diego biotechnology company Epicyte, where researchers have discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm.

By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.

'We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies,' said Epicyte president Mitch Hein.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2001/sep/09/gm.food

Genetic Engineering, Eugenics and the Ideology of the Rich

Social Control In The 21st Century
By Colin Todhunter
Global Research, March 29, 2013
Gates senior is co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and a guiding light behind the vision and direction of the Gates Foundation, which is heavily focused on promoting GMOs in Africa via its financing of the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).

The Gates Foundation has given at least $264.5 million to AGRA. According to a report published by La Via Campesina (The Peasants’ Way) in 2010, 70 percent of AGRA’s grantees in Kenya work directly with Monsanto and nearly 80 percent of the Gates Foundation funding is devoted to biotechnology. The report also explains that the Gates Foundation has pledged $880 million to create the Global Agriculture and Food Security Program (GAFSP), which is a heavy promoter of GMOs.

Rather than embrace a move towards genuine food sovereignty and address the underlying political and economic issues that cause poverty, the Gates Foundation has chosen the promotion of corporate-controlled agriculture which has led to the disempowerment of farmers.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/geneti...e-rich/5329025
Yeah, I'm against it. I didn't say that I endorsed Bill Gates and his vision. You asked me to look into the depopulation quote. I did. Misinfo just muddies the water though.
Old 23-02-2019, 05:43 PM   #96
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Yeah, I'm against it. I didn't say that I endorsed Bill Gates and his vision. You asked me to look into the depopulation quote. I did. Misinfo just muddies the water though.
no i actually encouraged you to look at the big picture...
Old 23-02-2019, 05:53 PM   #97
white light

Quote:
no i actually encouraged you to look at the big picture...
Well, from my research the big picture certainly includes misinfo (like the obvious misinterpretation of the depopulation quote) from conspiracy theory folk like yourself.
Old 23-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #98
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Well, from my research the big picture certainly includes misinfo (like the obvious misinterpretation of the depopulation quote) from conspiracy theory folk like yourself.
i have not misinterpreted that quote

he says something must be reduced to near zero ie one of the 4 factors

Its all there on video!

but in order to put that into context we have to step back and take in the whole picture
Old 23-02-2019, 06:08 PM   #99
white light

Quote:
i have not misinterpreted that quote

he says something must be reduced to near zero ie one of the 4 factors

Its all there on video!

but in order to put that into context we have to step back and take in the whole picture
Which you have still yet to do.
Old 23-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #100
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Which you have still yet to do.
I have given you context not just in this thread but across the forum of a move by elites to build a technocracy that micro-manages everyones energy useage and robs everyone of their individual rights, freedoms and privacy so that they become helpless slaves of the technocrats who run the planned economy from the centre

I have also spoken about how they intend to use the argument that manmade CO2 is the cause of climate change to justify building that technocracy

If you want more clarity then the following documentary is very good...if you are looking for the truth that is...

Why Big Oil Conquered The World