Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 11-04-2016, 09:34 PM   #21
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
what did you think of the criticisms of the kurdish 'left' in this recent corbett report?

Rojava revolution is local direct democracy based on decentralized stateless governance by the people co-operative eco based economy, seems a rare genuine revolutionary ideal worthy support..

Stopped listening where he started calling them Stalinist commies and cultural marxists, the guy seemed ignorant, and an obvious wing nut..

The accusations of YPG war crimes is hugely exaggerated, there have been a load of bogus reports by ngos making accusations... the ones against the western backed Peshmerge kurds that let Turkey hunt down and bomb ypg , pkk and other separatists, that might have some truth..

I get the feeling the west are trying to sway Rojava away from their ideals and use them as prawns for their planned partition, I am sure they know this..The democratic con federalism they started out as is not divisive it could work for all the region.

Last edited by h2pogo; 11-04-2016 at 09:40 PM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2016, 11:29 AM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

from ickes headlines today; i'm not sure i agree with the sentiment that the left is dead, but i would say that the authoritarian-left is as equally anti-worker as the authoritarian-right. It is the authoritarian-left and authoritarian-right which are represented in the 'two party system' and who are given a platform by the british mainstream corporate media so it is no suprise that both turn out to support the elite who hide behind a powerful state which they control and it is no suprose to find both dissapointing the workers

We don't need to ditch the left entirely (just the authoritarian mindset) as Gilad says below but we do need to all understand this false left/right paradigm offered to us by the system and reject it by building grass roots alternatives that empower the workers; that's a big challenge because it needs a shift in how people view things after living their lives under various authoritarian regimes but its a challenge we must all embrace (jew and gentile) to build a harmonious future:

Corbyn's Labour is not a Party, More Like Occupied Territory
April 26, 2016 / Gilad Atzmon

For years I have suggested that the Left is Jewish by proxy, but Corbyn’s Labour exceeds the realm of proxy. Corbyn’s Labour is now unequivocally a spineless club of Sabbos Goyim. The Labour party’s policies are now compatible with Jewish culture: intolerant to the core and concerned primarily with the imaginary suffering of one people only. These people are not the working class, they are probably the most privileged ethnic group in Britain. Corbyn’s Labour is a Zionist Occupied Territory. I should be happy with the current development. It proves my theses that the Left is not a friend to Palestine, the oppressed or the workless people.

I would have never believed that Jeremy Corbyn would engage in such colossally treacherous politics. I did not anticipate that Corbyn would become a Zionist lapdog. Corbyn was a great hope to many of us. I guess that the time has come to accept that The Left is a dead concept, it has nothing to offer. Thedissent to Global capitalism and Zio-con barbarism should take a different shape.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016...pied-territory

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-04-2016 at 11:31 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2016, 08:09 PM   #23
fromthatshow

I definitely agree with Alex Jones and others when they say that we should not be having a left vs. right debate, that is should be a freedom vs. tyranny debate. The problem is that people like Alex so viciously attack sincere left wing activists like those in the Bernie Sanders campaign. If we really want to change things, we've got to be able to find common ground between sincere lovers of freedom, liberty, and humanity on both sides.

I think that your political leanings is probably something that you were born with. Whether you tend to believe slightly more in collectivism or individualism. It doesn't matter. What matters is that we unite against a small number of elites who don't give a shit about ANY of us. We need to stop these petty arguments, and try to LISTEN to one another, and find common ground.

I myself have always had more sympathies with the left. But that does not mean I don't understand what is going on! It doesn't mean I don't understand what the left does in the US where I live, internationally, and within major political parties all over the globe. It doesn't mean I don't understand the history, the corruption, the FAKEness of it all. I think we could have more unification and reach out to more people if we recognize that people with sympathies for left ideas are not necessarily "duped" or automatically unable to understand facts and the true nature of what is going on.
fromthatshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 06:50 AM   #24
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
from ickes headlines today; i'm not sure i agree with the sentiment that the left is dead, but i would say that the authoritarian-left is as equally anti-worker as the authoritarian-right. It is the authoritarian-left and authoritarian-right which are represented in the 'two party system' and who are given a platform by the british mainstream corporate media so it is no suprise that both turn out to support the elite who hide behind a powerful state which they control and it is no suprose to find both dissapointing the workers

We don't need to ditch the left entirely (just the authoritarian mindset) as Gilad says below but we do need to all understand this false left/right paradigm offered to us by the system and reject it by building grass roots alternatives that empower the workers; that's a big challenge because it needs a shift in how people view things after living their lives under various authoritarian regimes but its a challenge we must all embrace (jew and gentile) to build a harmonious future:

Corbyn's Labour is not a Party, More Like Occupied Territory
April 26, 2016 / Gilad Atzmon

For years I have suggested that the Left is Jewish by proxy, but Corbyn’s Labour exceeds the realm of proxy. Corbyn’s Labour is now unequivocally a spineless club of Sabbos Goyim. The Labour party’s policies are now compatible with Jewish culture: intolerant to the core and concerned primarily with the imaginary suffering of one people only. These people are not the working class, they are probably the most privileged ethnic group in Britain. Corbyn’s Labour is a Zionist Occupied Territory. I should be happy with the current development. It proves my theses that the Left is not a friend to Palestine, the oppressed or the workless people.

I would have never believed that Jeremy Corbyn would engage in such colossally treacherous politics. I did not anticipate that Corbyn would become a Zionist lapdog. Corbyn was a great hope to many of us. I guess that the time has come to accept that The Left is a dead concept, it has nothing to offer. Thedissent to Global capitalism and Zio-con barbarism should take a different shape.

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016...pied-territory
I've been out of the loop, but what is it exactly that Corbin did to be considered a zionist lapdog ?
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 06:54 AM   #25
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthatshow View Post
I definitely agree with Alex Jones and others when they say that we should not be having a left vs. right debate, that is should be a freedom vs. tyranny debate. The problem is that people like Alex so viciously attack sincere left wing activists like those in the Bernie Sanders campaign. If we really want to change things, we've got to be able to find common ground between sincere lovers of freedom, liberty, and humanity on both sides.

I think that your political leanings is probably something that you were born with. Whether you tend to believe slightly more in collectivism or individualism. It doesn't matter. What matters is that we unite against a small number of elites who don't give a shit about ANY of us. We need to stop these petty arguments, and try to LISTEN to one another, and find common ground.

I myself have always had more sympathies with the left. But that does not mean I don't understand what is going on! It doesn't mean I don't understand what the left does in the US where I live, internationally, and within major political parties all over the globe. It doesn't mean I don't understand the history, the corruption, the FAKEness of it all. I think we could have more unification and reach out to more people if we recognize that people with sympathies for left ideas are not necessarily "duped" or automatically unable to understand facts and the true nature of what is going on.

Alex Jones exists for the very reason of DIVISION. He is basically a mainstream Republican and his operation has complete antipathy for left leaning people. You should have figured this out by now. I ditched him a long time ago, used to be an everyday listener, but he just kept revealing his true colours and I had had enough.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 09:29 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I've been out of the loop, but what is it exactly that Corbin did to be considered a zionist lapdog ?
He is backing the EU and look at his weakness now with this 'anti-semitism' furore in the labour party

The zionists control the labour party and they are clamping down and asserting their control as we speak
Old 05-05-2016, 07:49 AM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Brilliant interview, from Icke's headlines, on the missuse of NGOs

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-05-2016 at 07:50 AM.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:57 PM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

The fake-left is nothing more than a vehicle for social change being used by croporate fascists to bring about their planned for world government

In the clip below we see how the corporations are in bed with legislators and how they draw up and vote on legilsation in a total perversion of democracy. This is corporate fascism in action:

Old 26-05-2016, 11:26 AM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Political Correctness: A Comprehensive Dictionary of Oblivion
May 25, 2016 By Branko Malić

The death of language

Finally, we propose a hypothesis that political correctness is a method of manufacturing both moral and political consent through “creative destruction” of language. We illustrate the point by analysis of German sustainable development policies, exemplified in document named Dialogue Zukunft, which contains a so called Verbarium, the list of the words which document’s authors want to see decommissioned by the year 2050.

As this document caused quite a stir in Germany, because in the wake of the so-called (i)migrant crisis someone noticed that Verbarium, among other things, deletes any notion of country of origin to be used in the language of future, we discuss the PC aspects of weaponized demographic shifts and media usage of emotionally laden symbols to provoke desired reactions.

read more here: http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/05/2...y-of-oblivion/
Old 26-05-2016, 05:05 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Grey, lifeless, beaurocratic, archontic control grid depicted in the film 'the lives of others' about a left-brain heavy repeater realising how empty his soul is as he learns to be human

Old 31-05-2016, 06:47 PM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

Self Censorship – Coming to a Laptop Near You
May 30, 2016
By Graham Vanbergen

The word panopticon sounds sinister as well as actually being so. It describes a type of institutional building designed by the English philosopher and social theorist Jeremy Bentham in the late 18th century. The concept of the design is to allow all (pan-) inmates of an institution to be observed (-opticon) by a single watchman without the inmates being able to tell whether or not they are being watched. Although it is physically impossible for the single watchman to observe all cells at once, the fact that the inmates cannot know when they are being watched means that all inmates must act as though they are watched at all times, effectively controlling their own behaviour constantly. It appears that Bentham’s design is being adopted as a government playbook for future civil rights and liberties.

Bentham’s panopticon is a useful tool used by governments all over the world, Britain and America included, to change the behaviour of the masses. It does so as Bentham designed, to instill despair and anxiety in order that those in power continue their reign of anarchy across the world, be it a corporate takeover of sovereign nations such as TTIP, CETA and TTP or en masse taxation crimes to name just a couple, whilst everyone else bows their heads, eyes to the floor for fear of being caught looking up.

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/05/...-near-you.html
Old 06-06-2016, 11:51 AM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

Old 01-07-2016, 08:38 AM   #33
porridge
Banned

Bump,

Big up Iam, all the warnings you have been saying about the fake left have well & truly 'mushroomed' the past week.

Last edited by aster; 01-07-2016 at 09:53 AM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:20 AM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

If Labour keeps telling working class people they're saying the wrong thing, they'll start talking to Theresa May

Everyone has Google, but not everyone has been given the tools to educate themselves. You might have missed the memo on the ins and outs of intersectionality if you didn’t have an expensive private education

Holly Baxter
@h0llyb4xter
15 hours ago

.....And now the Tories are going to be the “new workers’ party”, according Theresa May’s conference speech this week. She justified the claim by saying that Labour hates “the public”, finds northerners ridiculous and southerners parochial, has abandoned its central ideology and become a gigantic safe space for “left-wing human rights lawyers”. The line works well for the Conservatives specifically because Labour’s so-called “grassroots movement” is now dominated by PhD students who roll their eyes when people like Jackie Walker open their mouths and wander off message – or, worse, shut them down entirely.

When you’re the party of the workers, your members won’t always say the right thing. They won’t have the privilege of a fantastic education or the subtle training in personal PR offered by parents who are lawyers and bankers, whose dining rooms are an early training in how to handle supper with the CEO. It doesn’t mean that their ideas are unintelligent or foolish, merely that they could be unpolished. If you want inoffensive soundbites, honed until they’re stripped of meaning or controversy, then perhaps a fringe event at the Labour conference isn’t where you should be.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7349071.html
Old 13-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

.....the thesis behind a provocative book, Theology of Provocation, launched in France earlier this year.

The central thesis, as exposed by Professor Gérard Conio, is that neoliberalism, as imposed by practitioners of the New World Order and financial elites, is not the opposite of totalitarian communism, but rather its apex, with a tiny minority of masters wielding life-and-death power over a vast majority of slaves.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/362656-tr...d-war-nuclear/
Old 14-10-2016, 12:08 AM   #36
bendoon

Marx was influenced by Hegel, the ideas of Hegel are followed by the Global elite, ie the Hegelian dialectic. The Hegelian dialectic is what DI refers to as PRS. Thesis - Anti thesis - Synthesis, thesis is Capitalism, antithesis is Communism and the synthesis is Global Corporatism.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 02:43 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

i could have equally put the following article in my NWO imperialism thread but its about fitting the minds of the young for collectivism so i'll put it here (from davids headlines today)

Common Core – Standardized Reality and the Slow Kill of Divergent Thinking
By WakingTimes October 13, 2016 6 Comments
Nathaniel Mauka, Staff Writer

We’ve come a long way in education since the 1960s, but not necessarily in a positive direction. The psychologist J.P. Guilford once drew a distinction between two forms of thinking: convergent and divergent. One produces alternative theories, creative ideas, and useful solutions, the other, the dogmatization of information and a ‘single’ correct answer which can be force-fed to students on standardized tests and in common core classrooms.

Divergent thinking is done by a mind that is turned ‘on’ and engaged in the constant questioning of reality, instead of passively ‘dumbed down’ by rote solutions force-fed through memorization and shallow learning. Divergent thinking creates fantastical worlds such as those imagined by the likes of Nikola Tesla, Buckminster Fuller, Beethoven, Einstein, Pythagorus, Leonardo Da Vinci, Marina Abramovic, and similar personalities.

Standardize Everything

Standardized education in America causes the slow death of divergent thinking, in its aim to create psychologically muted and Pavlovian-trained followers who won’t buck the system.

Dr. Joseph Farrell, and Gary Lawrence, authors of Rotten to the (Common) Core, state:

“Standardized Testing in America has a troubled history. Its agenda has long remained veiled behind “expert opinions” and “latest studies.” The future of American education stands in a tradition of social engineering, data mining, pseudo-psychology, and dumbing down classroom strategies.

Common Core promises great advances though its true benefits are monetary ones for software companies and partner politicians.

It it is our contention that the goal of Common Core, or rather, of its assessment process, is nothing less than a massive addition to the power of the surveillance state, to the privileged corporations destined to manage it, to the further drastic curtailment of our civil liberties, and to the eventual inhibition of any individual creativity, genius, responsibility, and any general or popular intellectual culture resulting from them.

Our argument is different than that leveled by many critics against the Common Core standards, for our focus is thus not upon pedagogy, or content but rather upon its assessment process and its implicit consequences for parents, students, and the teaching profession.

Our goal is to stimulate not only discussion of Common Core’s radical agenda for the consolidation of the surveillance state, but for its ultimate rejection.”

read on here: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/10/1...gent-thinking/
Old 31-10-2016, 11:44 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

from Davids headlines today...a good look at the management of perceptions through razz matazz bumfluffery

This Parody Of Every TED Talk Ever Is Absolutely Perfect

Old 03-11-2016, 01:24 AM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Where Do SJWs Come From?

Old 14-11-2016, 08:41 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Veteran Reporter Exposes The New York Times’ Arrogant, Disconnected, Agenda Driven Perspective
Michael Krieger | Posted Friday Nov 11, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Yesterday, Michael Cieply, a 12-year veteran of the New York Times who left this past July, wrote a phenomenal article at Deadline Hollywood titled, Stunned By Trump, The New York Times Finds Time For Some Soul-Searching.

With its dishonest and shifty endorsement of Hillary Clinton, I believe the New York Times has finally come out of the closet as an unabashed gatekeeper of the status quo. I suppose this makes sense since the paper has become the ultimate status quo journalistic publication. The sad truth is the publication has been living on borrowed time and a borrowed reputation for a long time. Long on prestige, it remains very short on substance when it comes to fighting difficult battles in the public interest. Content with its position of power and influence within the current paradigm, the paper doesn’t want to rock the boat. What the New York Times is actually telling its readers with the Hillary Clinton endorsement is that it likes things just the way they are, and will fight hard to keep them that way. It is as much a part of the American establishment as any government institution.

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2016/1...n-perspective/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-11-2016 at 08:41 PM.