Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 08-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #41
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergionuneslima View Post
Ok

1993 so it' s a symbolic date as everything?
What does GLOBAL D-DAY mean to you when you read it?
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:47 PM   #42
irvking

Interesting if true:

From First Page "Iron Curtain" :

"Their characters live in two different realities at the same time: the Stage and the Backstage They try to sell a dreamworld that doesn’t exist based on hypocrisy, doubletalk and cynicism. They use terrestrial shapes to live as characters in disguise, infiltrated in society practicing the art of pretending and human mimicry on the Stage Earth. They try to distort reality in the stage world by influencing survivor’s beliefs with fallacies, false dichotomies and false premises about life backstage of the matrix in the real world. They read survivors minds to manipulate language and synchronicity to keep them under control with delirious rules that create illusory dreams of freedom. The manipulation of their doubletalk is devised to anchor the perception of survivor’s minds in order to become a trap in the Matrix Stage World Reality.

The Matrix is a system of control based on thought reading, the Pavlonian association of ideas and the manipulation of language and doubletalk. Their characters create a hurricane of speculation that explores similarities between their lives and survivors that is intended to create a sick self image from aspects of the past. Their characters intentionally explore mathematical similarities from the intelligence behind the masks and survivors minds to control them with conflicting descriptions of reality.

Survivors can learn to see the illusion of the matrix by analyzing descriptions of reality piece by piece to classify, categorize, label and compartmentalize it into their own definitions. A survivor can train to keep their soul and free themselves from the matrix by following their heart to know the true self for spiritual awakening. Survivors can increase their level of spiritual kundalinic energy and train to keep the assemblage point raised upwards to exercise willpower and the ability to own ones destiny free of control."

......what are you going to DO!?
Old 08-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #43
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
I have been looking for other people about this concept for quite some time and it seems the only one to find a this moment is
"Piece_Of_Nothing's" protege "Dissahc"

I am Irv and here TO HELP YOU

YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY

Explain this to me as I have said this others earlier today,

I have been reading a concept theory and it explains about 2 alien factions going war against each other and majority of earth is filled with aliens in disguise.....

Anyways, today I "coincidentally" put on a film called "Aliens vs Predators 2:Requiem" on channel FX and it is about 2 aliens fighting each other on Earth

Question is:

Do I have mind superpowers?

or Is life planned out? and/or "pre-programmed" like a scientist told me?

or the "Matrix programmers" are subliminally behind this???

Interesting huh

Peace & Love to all my soul brothers and sisters.

I wrote this about 3 months ago (Already 90 Mornings/Nights)

and I still see coincidences!

Alot of theories of this wonderful life!

WTF!
Old 08-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #44
sergionuneslima

Default Global D-Day

Quote:
What does GLOBAL D-DAY mean to you when you read it?

I have no idea have this really means; I imagine that would a end of this dream we live; can you help me "understand" it right???
sergionuneslima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #45
sergionuneslima

Sure, when it was 1996 a.c january I begun to travel in time front late to early, unknow "people" surrounded me from all spacies that I saw, I travel unconciousnely in all Rio Janeiro Capital with a man who paid all the several buses tickets and only stopped in a bar to buy a beer glass and said nothing; how could I travel in several buses from on to another with any money(someone said to me that I was invisible) at late at night mainly the travel bus (nobody travels on this from a city to another city, the entire travel with consense of the driver, that asked me to stay and smiled to me. Very strange, coincindence?(since I never used alucinogenes drugs). The only thing that one bus full of people asked to do is to ask "may I come in? This very serious, never happenned to me again since then.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #46
sergionuneslima

That it's the "xeque-mate" biggest question by knowing and tracing about our virtual reality since ever. Why even our brain having scientific proves like 2+2=4, 'we' insist in 'live' this 'life' anyway? This a big quote for a forum and big conference.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #47
sergionuneslima

Default Telepathia

It'a used all the time, even we not perceve it.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:32 AM   #48
irvking

Olá, irmão de alma!

"Global D-DAY"...."I imagine that would a end of this dream we live"

Perhaps this could be true.

I see "coincidences" in my life that blows your mind!

"That it's the "xeque-mate" biggest question by knowing and tracing about our virtual reality since ever. Why even our brain having scientific proves like 2+2=4, 'we' insist in 'live' this 'life' anyway? This a big quote for a forum and big conference."

Agree,irmão de alma!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #49
sergionuneslima

Default Opnion Help

Quote:
Sure, when it was 1996 a.c january I begun to travel in time front late to early, unknow "people" surrounded me from all spacies that I saw, I travel unconciousnely in all Rio Janeiro Capital with a man who paid all the several buses tickets and only stopped in a bar to buy a beer glass and said nothing; how could I travel in several buses from on to another with any money(someone said to me that I was invisible) at late at night mainly the travel bus (nobody travels on this from a city to another city, the entire travel with consense of the driver, that asked me to stay and smiled to me. Very strange, coincindence?(since I never used alucinogenes drugs). The only thing that one bus full of people asked to do is to ask "may I come in? This is very serious, never happenned to me again since then.
Loved Brother Irvking:

What did you think about that stratosferic experience that I had? (speaking in coincidences).
Old 10-06-2012, 02:42 PM   #50
sergionuneslima

Quote:
I wrote this about 3 months ago (Already 90 Mornings/Nights)

and I still see coincidences!

Alot of theories of this wonderful life!

WTF!
Some people may have more mind superpowers
ALL INDICATES THAT EVERYTHING IS PROGRAMMED.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #51
irvking

This goes for everybody in this thread:

Old 11-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #52
sergionuneslima

Default video

Hi everybody and irvking:

The video is suspensed.
Please, comment something about the strange things happenned to me in 1996 ( I wrothe almost all story above)

That's why I later came here.

Sergio.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:17 PM   #53
irvking

Quote:
Hi everybody and irvking:

The video is suspensed.
Please, comment something about the strange things happenned to me in 1996 ( I wrothe almost all story above)

That's why I later came here.

Sergio.
The video works just easyliy click on youtube link.

If not,
just copy and paste this link soul brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpxmbsrIosg

and actually the video can help you out on your experience......

Put it this way,the event you had experienced is simulated (perhaps) like this video I am showing you.

A simulation experiment.

Irmão de Alma!
Old 11-06-2012, 05:22 PM   #54
sergionuneslima

Default Great

Thank you irmão de alma!

That's so. The oly explanation for all that 'absurd' is it because it's a 'mind' simulation. The only thing I wanted to know how do that by freewill, naturaly.

The soul/espirit is why we still live. The real reason.

Sergio.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #55
mandalisj

Quote:
Thank you irmão de alma!

That's so. The oly explanation for all that 'absurd' is it because it's a 'mind' simulation. The only thing I wanted to know how do that by freewill, naturaly.

The soul/espirit is why we still live. The real reason.

Sergio.
Hey there, I would watch out for links from Irving King. He sent me a link to download some song from an upload site that had a rootkit in it.

I've read his posts on here, he tries to come off sincere but I should post the stuff he sent me on youtube.
mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 PM   #56
mandalisj

It has been remarked by some that freeyourbrain is just propagnda to get humans to breed with lizards. That would fit more with the David Icke worldview than the fyb website does.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #57
mandalisj

Quote:
Hello:
I'm Sergio, from Brazil. São Paulo:

I have a question about this site's message: This spiritual hurricane occured in 1993, in 1993 or it always existed, since we cannot define the begginning of language as we know it?

Thank you very much.

Sergio.
According to the website, it goes back to ancient Greece or biblical times. The hurricane in 1993 was the beginning of the war when the vast majority of remaining neutrals were killed.

Last edited by mandalisj; 12-06-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:37 AM   #58
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
Hey there, I would watch out for links from Irving King. He sent me a link to download some song from an upload site that had a rootkit in it.

I've read his posts on here, he tries to come off sincere but I should post the stuff he sent me on youtube.
hahaha my old man friend Mr.M!

I am happy to see you here!

I already told you that it was a public file and not my music file.

LOL

I am glad you are here.

Jeffrey,do not forget that we are in a "wonderland"..!
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 AM   #59
irvking

: )

Anyways,

Mr. M,

Do you remember the "Auric Sacrifice Doctrine"..?

&

Do you consider it to be an authentic article?

Old 12-06-2012, 03:19 AM   #60
irvking

Music for you all

<3