Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-08-2009, 02:51 AM   #241
the om

I'm not sure if this is somewhere else in this thread (I don't remember seeing it, but may have missed it...), but what about Coral Castle?

http://coralcastle.com/

http://www.crystalinks.com/coralcastle.html

Its a fascinating story, no one knows how the guy built it... The most fascinating story I've heard is that he sang the stones to where they are. Like, meaning he used frequency manipulation (through singing) to move them.

"So I ask you what is it that you always wanted to hold in the palm of your hand since your birth? Wood? Metal?
Or Another Hand?" - Emaho
the om is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 04:09 AM   #242
veritasvoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by the om View Post
I'm not sure if this is somewhere else in this thread (I don't remember seeing it, but may have missed it...), but what about Coral Castle?

Its a fascinating story, no one knows how the guy built it... The most fascinating story I've heard is that he sang the stones to where they are. Like, meaning he used frequency manipulation (through singing) to move them.
Even from a basic engineering standpoint, Coral Castle completely blows my mind. Consider this:

* Edward Leedskalnin weighed less than 100lbs; he always worked alone, mostly at night, by the light of a lantern.

* Over 28 years he single-handedly quarried and shaped 1,100 tons of oolitic limestone.

* The stones in the castle weigh on average 15 tons each.

The largest stone weighs 30 tons and the tallest stones are two monolithic stones standing 25 feet (7.6 m) high each.

If I remember right, the average stone in Stonehenge weighs 20-25 tons, with the highest being 13 feet high above the ground. (If I'm off, feel free to correct me).

* At one point, he moved the entire structure, a process that took him three years.

* The stones are fastened together without any mortar. They are simply set on top of each other using their immense weight to keep them together. However, the craftsmanship detail is so skillful that the stones are connected with such precision that no light passes through the joints.

* The eight foot tall vertical stones that make up the perimeter wall have a uniform height. Even with the passage of decades and a direct hit on August 24, 1992 by the Category 5 Hurricane Andrew, which leveled everything in the area, the stones have not shifted.

* The most famous feature is a nine-ton, 8-foot tall revolving gate. The gate is carved so precisely that it fits within a quarter of an inch of the walls on both sides. It was so well-balanced that a child could open it with the push of a single finger.

* When the gate stopping working, in order to repair it, six men and a fifty ton crane had to be utilized. Once the gate was removed, the engineers discovered how Leedskalnin had centered and balanced the nine-ton piece of rock. Leedskalnin had drilled a hole from top to bottom of the eight-foot-tall gate with no electric tools and inserted a metal shaft.

But according to skeptics, all of the above was just done by one man working with pulleys and ropes...

No other forces needed, right?

Last edited by veritasvoice; 14-08-2009 at 04:09 AM.
veritasvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 08:58 AM   #243
who elsie

Yes, the Coral Castle is a truly remarkable achievement. It seems Leedskalnin had obtained a secret knowledge from somewhere and it was clearly a secret that could not under any circumstances be shared. Otherwise, why not at least reveal some of the mystery before he died, that could maybe be of benefit to humanity.

But from who or where did this knowlwdge come from?

This revolving door is particularly impressive:

who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #244
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
Yes, the Coral Castle is a truly remarkable achievement. It seems Leedskalnin had obtained a secret knowledge from somewhere and it was clearly a secret that could not under any circumstances be shared. Otherwise, why not at least reveal some of the mystery before he died, that could maybe be of benefit to humanity.

But from who or where did this knowlwdge come from?
maybe it was something he discovered indipendently, why not.

as for the reason why he didn't reveal his secret, i really don't know.

he was a strange man, he may have had some completely personal reasons.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:40 AM   #245
who elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
maybe it was something he discovered indipendently, why not.

as for the reason why he didn't reveal his secret, i really don't know.

he was a strange man, he may have had some completely personal reasons.
Yes, this is possible too, but the total secrecy is puzzling. In fact it is the same kind of secrecy that is still practised by tptb (Illuminati or whatever you want to call them) that prevents us learning many of the secrets of the ancients, such as how/why/when the pyramids of Egypt were built etc. (Indeed, regarding many other aspects of our lives too)

He could have made an absolute fortune from revealing this secret. Or if that didn't interest him, why not at least leave some written records, so that others could benefit in the future? Was he really that bitter & twisted?
Old 14-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #246
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by who elsie View Post
Yes, this is possible too, but the total secrecy is puzzling. In fact it is the same kind of secrecy that is still practised by tptb (Illuminati or whatever you want to call them) that prevents us learning many of the secrets of the ancients, such as how/why/when the pyramids of Egypt were built etc. (Indeed, regarding many other aspects of our lives too)

He could have made an absolute fortune from revealing this secret. Or if that didn't interest him, why not at least leave some written records, so that others could benefit in the future? Was he really that bitter & twisted?
he apparently left a clue:

Ed Leedskalnin showed every indication of being a natural geomancer, one who senses the unique telluric forces of the earth. He was highly intuitive and knew how to observe nature for signs of anomaly, ultimately leading him to the discovery of vortex energy, and the ability to harness the natural elements of magnetism. He understood the critical nature of identifying the most energetic location to erect his massive Castle, and seemed to have known the secrets of anti-gravit,y and its relation to cosmic events. Ed proceeded to develop a means of leverage power, generated from the geo-magnetic grid, and produced a system to generate anti-gravity waves. Ed Leedskalnin knew exactly what he was doing when he created his fantastic Castle.

In 1951 Ed took his secrets to the grave. The mystery of Coral Castle was never revealed. A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom that read, "The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."

http://www.labyrinthina.com/coral.htm

(bottom of the page)

an interesting discussion on the enigmatic plaque:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...hp/t70858.html
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:54 AM   #247
who elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
he apparently left a clue:

A plaque was found in Ed's bedroom that read, "The Secret to the Universe is 7129 / 6105195."
Maybe that's God's mobile phone number!
Old 14-08-2009, 01:29 PM   #248
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Thanks for sharing! I just read up on the Turkey and Africa finds. Very exciting! Human history's story readjusted.
Göbekli Tepe... Had to google it cos I couldn't remember its spelling, haha.
This one site rewrites everything we're told about civilisation... when it evolved and where.
Some of the stuff posted here is ignored by the mainstream but this 12,000 year old temple is right there, carved in stone
THEY CAN'T IGNORE THIS MUCH LONGER!
Time to get their erasers out and order a large portion of humble pie.
This validates a lot of what "nuts" like Graham Hancock have been saying for years.
I hope they offer him an apology for the disgusting personal insults they threw his way.
Not holding my breath though.

The following is an incredibly conservative summary of its importance from Wikipedia:-

Quote:
Not only its large dimensions, but the side-by-side existence of multiple pillar shrines makes the location unique. There are no comparable monumental complexes from its time. Nevalı Çori, a well-known Neolithic settlement also excavated by the German Archaeological Institute, and submerged by the Atatürk Dam since 1992, is 500 years later, its T-shaped pillars are considerably smaller, and its shrine was located inside a village; the roughly contemporary architecture at Jericho is devoid of artistic merit or large-scale sculpture; and Çatalhöyük, perhaps the most famous of all Anatolian Neolithic villages, is 2,000 years younger.

Schmidt has engaged in some speculation regarding the belief systems of the groups that created Göbekli Tepe, based on comparisons with other shrines and settlements. He assumes shamanic practices and suggests that the T-shaped pillars may represent mythical creatures, perhaps ancestors, whereas he sees a fully articulated belief in gods only developing later in Mesopotamia, associated with extensive temples and palaces. This corresponds well with an ancient Sumerian belief that agriculture, animal husbandry and weaving had been brought to mankind from the sacred mountain Du-Ku, which was inhabited by Annuna-deities, very ancient gods without individual names. Klaus Schmidt identifies this story as an oriental primeval myth that preserves a partial memory of the Neolithic.[11] It is also apparent that the animal and other images are peaceful in character and give no indication of organised violence, i.e., hunting.

At present, Göbekli Tepe raises more questions for archaeology and prehistory than it answers. We do not know how a force large enough to construct, augment, and maintain such a substantial complex was mobilized and paid or fed in the conditions of pre-Neolithic society. We cannot "read" the pictograms, and do not know for certain what meaning the animal reliefs had for visitors to the site; the variety of fauna depicted, from lions and boars to birds and insects, makes any single explanation problematic. It is not known why more and more walls were added to the interiors while the sanctuary was in use, with the result that some of the engraved pillars were obscured from view. The reason the complex was eventually buried also remains unexplained. Considering that only a fraction of the site has so far been excavated, these and other mysteries may eventually be cleared up
What else is buried beneath the sands awaiting discovery??
This culture didn't just appear, fully formed.
Anyone fancy a bit of Indiana Jones-style exploration?
Old 14-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #249
nihil

Default Out-of-time artifacts

Giza and Baalbeck : So precise and so huge that no-known human civilization,

from the past or actually exisiting, could recreate .
Old 14-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #250
the om

Quote:
Originally Posted by nihil View Post

The Mayan temples in the Yucatan are like that too. They're actually said to mirror the pyramids at Giza.

Also, I found this thread about the numbers '7129 / 6105195' from Coral Castle:
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com.../t70858-0.html

The people on there are suggesting some pretty solid ideas (and really delving pretty deeply into the numbers).

Peace

"So I ask you what is it that you always wanted to hold in the palm of your hand since your birth? Wood? Metal?
Or Another Hand?" - Emaho
the om is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #251
phildee3

Quote:

You don't know that.
They could be from known civilizations but the knowledge of the technology is lost.
Old 14-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #252
branjo

Yes that guy who did Coral Castle seems like he is on the money, I mean there has to be a reason why the Giza pyramids are all "tuned" with perfect harmonics, he had to have used the same techniques as the pyramid builders. Fascinating stuff.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #253
coco

Quote:

Lest we forget Tiwanaku in Bolivia!

Precision stonework that confounds the experts of today.

http://www.crystalinks.com/tiahuanaco.html

...........Building was begun at some time before A.D. 500, and there is evidence of additional construction (c.1100­1300). About 1000, Tiahuanaco culture spread to E Bolivia, N Chile, and Peru; the culture flourished for about 200 years. Built of massive blocks weighing up to 100 tons and brought from several miles away, the structures of Tiahuanaco are superb examples of masonry. The stones, fitted together without mortar, were cut, squared, dressed, and notched with a precision equaled in no other aboriginal South American civilization, not even the Inca. Construction is largely of the platform or monolithic type decorated by conventional incised carving or heads in low relief. The creators of Tiahuanaco also excelled at ceramics; Tiahuanaco painted pottery is one of the great achievements of pre-Columbian art..............

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #254
chattanova

History Channel - Ancient Aliens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH66L...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH66L...layer_embedded

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #255
chattanova

Giant Petroglyph Footprint
Quote:

This photo, taken in August of 2008, shows a detail of "Newspaper Rock" [Canyonlands National Park, Utah]. Notice the giant footprint has six toes.

--Matt Jordon

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/40888

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #256
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post

Giant Petroglyph Footprint
Some people are born with six toes.
It's not too uncommon.
Perhaps this tribe considered it a sign of divinity?
Old 08-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #257
branjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Some people are born with six toes.
It's not too uncommon.
Perhaps this tribe considered it a sign of divinity?
I bet the shoe makers of the time thought it was one big pain in the ass..
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:55 PM   #258
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post

I bet the shoe makers of the time thought it was one big pain in the ass..
Nah. They figured that one out easy.
They just had 'em put their feet on a rock and they spray painted 'em on!
Old 08-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #259
coco

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Nah. They figured that one out easy.
They just had 'em put their feet on a rock and they spray painted 'em on!

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #260
axel

Quote:
Originally Posted by the om View Post

Wow. That is easily the most interesting thing I've read in a long time. Wow! My mind is kind of blown.