Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 09-11-2016, 11:23 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Dance

A lot of what David says focuses on people in power. Some behind the scenes but I feel that a lot more needs to be done to look into this area. Call me crazy but I feel that the root of most evil in the world is dance. I cannot elaborate at this stage except my experiences of them through my photography. Ballet especially is nasty
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 12:23 PM   #2
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
A lot of what David says focuses on people in power. Some behind the scenes but I feel that a lot more needs to be done to look into this area. Call me crazy but I feel that the root of most evil in the world is dance. I cannot elaborate at this stage except my experiences of them through my photography. Ballet especially is nasty
Sounds suspiciously like the ideas of those controlling sects that believe music and dance are evil.
Old 28-11-2016, 12:13 PM   #3
mannybash

Music and dance are not evil. I am a lover of opera classical music and I do tango which is why I am in a position to have a good impression of what is happening. It is simply that dance is on the hands of not very pleasant people
Old 28-11-2016, 12:18 PM   #4
andy1033

This idea of dance, comes from people fearing what they cannot do. There are reasons why some people can dance better then others, and others cannot understand it to well.

This is probably where the idea that dancing is evil.

In some religions, males are not allowed to dance.

So what you touch on, is a very basic idea, but it goes alot deeper. The idea that some people know something, most do not.

People are always suspicious of those that know something they do not, and how can they know.

So there is something to the idea that dance does something to you, but it also has alot of ignorance on the observer side, to how people can dance like that.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-11-2016 at 12:23 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 01:22 PM   #5
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
WHen we dance we are fully in conversation with reality and the music. The same can be said for films or art. They want us distracted all the time. That's why the elite don't have to do much to control our sense of reality. They just need to get us to do things. Work being the main one. Spare time is deadly to the elite. Suppose we all started wondering what the point of life is. We might realise it was pointless. We see this world and we think we are free. We don't think the world is too bad a place. But the trick is subtle like the serpent. The innocuous world of entertainment is a gaudy veil of Maya. Even building model planes is evil.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 06:30 PM   #6
mannybash

I am not trying to suggest the art itself is evil but that it is being used in an evil way. Through the dance connections are made to business, crime and so on I am an artistic person others use it as a cover for something else
Old 30-11-2016, 12:32 PM   #7
mannybash

You will be amazed at the connections these top dancers have. One didn't want to pay me for use of photos. I decided to find out where she lived she had three properties. Also she was a close friend of a certain very well known children's author. Another dance instructor when I did a search on you tube found someone else who was the designer for the cover of sergeant pepper which according to david has loads of illuminati symbols in it