Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 14-10-2015, 12:11 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default The beatings will continue until morale improves

What I am about to write is as painful to write as it will be for you to read yet it must be said. Yet it is important that it be said because when I realized this it suddenly all made sense.

David has often talked about that the greater reality is a world of unbelievable love and peace. He is right. We are in a prison here on Planet Earth. An unbelievably harsh prison that is getting worse by the day and the plans are to make it unbelievably bad. Literally, to turn this world into the lowest level of hell and to drag all of us down into it. Actually, we are in a SELF imposed prison. A prison we are ALLOWING to get ever worse.

The question is "Why? Why is this world an unbelievably harsh prison that is getting ever worse by the day? Why are we allowing ourselves to sink into this nightmarish quicksand?"

So we get back to the question of "Why?" Here is the simple answer although you aren't going to like it. Everyone of you knows it in your heart.

So why is this happening? Here is the answer you don't want to hear: Because we are collectively CHOOSING to allow it to happen.

In other words, we are punishing ourselves into an ever worse hell because of our own unresolved stuff, our shadow self, our super secret self hate. We are punishing ourselves ever more in lieu of dealing with our stuff.

You see, the Demons/ Archons are simply self punishment programs (thought forms) that we created to punish ourselves until we realize we don't need to do this anymore and we start to love ourselves. When we do this we will naturally deal with our own stuff. We will LOVE and TRANSFORM our shadow selves.

We THINK they give us power when the power was freely available to us all along! It was (and is) there for the taking!! We only "needed" them because we THOUGHT we needed them! The ultimate self fulfilling prophecy/ vicious cycle! How ironic!

So there we have it. This is our choice: we can LOVE and TRANSFORM the shadow self or we can continue to punish ourselves ever more severely and complete the transition of this world into pure hell.

This is why the ironic saying "The beatings will continue until morale improves" is true. We will continue to punish ourselves until we love ourselves enough not to do something so foolish.
Old 15-10-2015, 01:30 AM   #2
oz93666

That's pretty good , bj, I'd just disagree with one part.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
..... we can LOVE and TRANSFORM the shadow(self)...
I would say , it's more about understanding we don't have a shadow self only the self.

The shadow self , was a lie, to try to make us behave badly, and feel guilty.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 01:48 AM   #3
optimalunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
What I am about to write is as painful to write as it will be for you to read yet it must be said. Yet it is important that it be said because when I realized this it suddenly all made sense.

David has often talked about that the greater reality is a world of unbelievable love and peace. He is right. We are in a prison here on Planet Earth. An unbelievably harsh prison that is getting worse by the day and the plans are to make it unbelievably bad. Literally, to turn this world into the lowest level of hell and to drag all of us down into it. Actually, we are in a SELF imposed prison. A prison we are ALLOWING to get ever worse.

The question is "Why? Why is this world an unbelievably harsh prison that is getting ever worse by the day? Why are we allowing ourselves to sink into this nightmarish quicksand?"

So we get back to the question of "Why?" Here is the simple answer although you aren't going to like it. Everyone of you knows it in your heart.

So why is this happening? Here is the answer you don't want to hear: Because we are collectively CHOOSING to allow it to happen.

In other words, we are punishing ourselves into an ever worse hell because of our own unresolved stuff, our shadow self, our super secret self hate. We are punishing ourselves ever more in lieu of dealing with our stuff.

You see, the Demons/ Archons are simply self punishment programs (thought forms) that we created to punish ourselves until we realize we don't need to do this anymore and we start to love ourselves. When we do this we will naturally deal with our own stuff. We will LOVE and TRANSFORM our shadow selves.

We THINK they give us power when the power was freely available to us all along! It was (and is) there for the taking!! We only "needed" them because we THOUGHT we needed them! The ultimate self fulfilling prophecy/ vicious cycle! How ironic!

So there we have it. This is our choice: we can LOVE and TRANSFORM the shadow self or we can continue to punish ourselves ever more severely and complete the transition of this world into pure hell.

This is why the ironic saying "The beatings will continue until morale improves" is true. We will continue to punish ourselves until we love ourselves enough not to do something so foolish.
We are in HELL!

Love and transforming your self achieves nothing when you still have to wake up and earn a dollar to put food on the table, for you your family.

Until we control our resources we will not find our true selves.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #4
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
We are in HELL!

Love and transforming your self achieves nothing when you still have to wake up and earn a dollar to put food on the table, for you your family.

Until we control our resources we will not find our true selves.
This is totally backwards..

Transforming yourself achieves nothing when we still have to earn a living...

So you put money above Enlightenment? You would put the material above the Spiritual? You would put profit above an end to suffering? Resources above the Source?

Actually, earning a living means nothing, even becoming the worlds richest man means jack, if you die an ignorant fool.. Which is exactly what will happen if anyone listens to this advice..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 05:12 PM   #5
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbe View Post
This is totally backwards..

Transforming yourself achieves nothing when we still have to earn a living...

So you put money above Enlightenment? You would put the material above the Spiritual? You would put profit above an end to suffering? Resources above the Source?

Actually, earning a living means nothing, even becoming the worlds richest man means jack, if you die an ignorant fool.. Which is exactly what will happen if anyone listens to this advice..
Yes. But spirituality encompasses the material. No separation. That's not an excuse to get greedy, but an acknowledgement that material struggle is part of the experience.

Last edited by white light; 15-10-2015 at 05:13 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 05:21 PM   #6
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yes. But spirituality encompasses the material. No separation. That's not an excuse to get greedy, but an acknowledgement that material struggle is part of the experience.

Yes you are right...

Spirituality does encompass the material, but the material life only, will get you reborn time and time again...

Much better to live a humble life like a monk and dedicate yourself to spiritual matters, rather than try to gain control of all the worlds resources, in my opinion anyway..
Old 15-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #7
white light

Quote:
Yes you are right...

Spirituality does encompass the material, but the material life only, will get you reborn time and time again...

Much better to live a humble life like a monk and dedicate yourself to spiritual matters, rather than try to gain control of all the worlds resources, in my opinion anyway..
What are spiritual matters?.

Is there a spiritual realm separate from the material?. Even the astral realm references the material universe to give it form.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #8
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
What are spiritual matters?.

Is there a spiritual realm separate from the material?. Even the astral realm references the material universe to give it form.
Spiritual matters in the sense that I was alluding to is basically Mental Alchemy.

Any work on the inner mind, to know thy self...

You keep on asking, is the spiritual separate from the material? But my original statement was simply to ask, would you put the material above the Spiritual?

So would you?

I'm not saying they are separate....
Old 15-10-2015, 06:05 PM   #9
white light

Quote:
Spiritual matters in the sense that I was alluding to is basically Mental Alchemy.

Any work on the inner mind, to know thy self...

You keep on asking, is the spiritual separate from the material? But my original statement was simply to ask, would you put the material above the Spiritual?

So would you?

I'm not saying they are separate....
No difference as far as I'm concerned. It's all the same thing.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:09 PM   #10
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
No difference as far as I'm concerned. It's all the same thing.
Well relatively speaking there is a difference, the rate of vibration.

Ultimately speaking, it's all the same energy..so no difference ultimately.

Old 15-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #11
white light

Quote:

Yep, so all we have is the question of purpose. And that seems to be the cause of much disagreement.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #12
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Don't sweat the small stuff ..... "A rose by any other name", an all that malarkey.

A really nice thread, Blackjack.

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 06:22 PM   #13
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Yep, so all we have is the question of purpose. And that seems to be the cause of much disagreement.
Perhaps? I'm not sure.

Optimumunity wants to transform the self the same as I do. The difference being that he wants to control the material aspect first. And I'm saying that we should focus less on the material, and dedicate ourselves to the spiritual side of things..

If as we have both stated we want to transform ourselves..

We transform the Mind first, then we have a chance to create a better world.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:31 PM   #14
neilbe
Inactive

What was it that Einstein said?

Something about no being able to solve a problem with the same mentality that created it...

We elivate our minds Spiritwards first and foremost.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:42 PM   #15
white light

Quote:
Perhaps? I'm not sure.

Optimumunity wants to transform the self the same as I do. The difference being that he wants to control the material aspect first. And I'm saying that we should focus less on the material, and dedicate ourselves to the spiritual side of things..

If as we have both stated we want to transform ourselves..

We transform the Mind first, then we have a chance to create a better world.
It's sorta the same thing, just using differing aspects of the same energy.

Society functions for the masses. It's not perfect. The material merry-go-round keeps most folks busy and stops them going too nuts.

Spiritual folk are often not so much a part of that, although there's plenty of religious occupations.

Spirituality is destructive. It destroys belief. If you want to transform the material through spirituality you have to choose to park your bus somewhere, before you lose that belief.

So perhaps both is best.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:44 PM   #16
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Quote:

Quote:
What was it that Einstein said?

Something about no being able to solve a problem with the same mentality that created it...
We elivate our minds Spiritwards first and foremost.
Are you saying; The line is the same ( Love/Hate - Good/Bad) but it's all about what frequency we choose to vibrate upon that line?

If that is the case, then I can see how we attract, what we do attract into our lives. People/circumstances, etc. So would that put 'Money' and ' Enlightenment' onto the same parr?

I'm guessing it would and that to me proves so many things ( to myself) about 'reality' and what it's made up of.

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #17
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
It's sorta the same thing, just using differing aspects of the same energy.

Society functions for the masses. It's not perfect. The material merry-go-round keeps most folks busy and stops them going too nuts.

Spiritual folk are often not so much a part of that, although there's plenty of religious occupations.

Spirituality is destructive. It destroys belief. If you want to transform the material through spirituality you have to choose to park your bus somewhere, before you lose that belief.

So perhaps both is best.
I'm not saying that we ignor our physical, material world. I would love to do my bit to help bring about some kind of Heaven on Earth.

It's just that the only way to achieve this is through living a life full of compassion and wisdom. The higher we vibrate, the better everything shall become, the happier everyone shall be, and all the worlds natural resources will be shared according to need..

We can ALL live fantastic lives. Full of love, light, and laughter...

But the Mind needs to change first...
Old 15-10-2015, 07:12 PM   #18
white light

Quote:
I'm not saying that we ignor our physical, material world. I would love to do my bit to help bring about some kind of Heaven on Earth.

It's just that the only way to achieve this is through living a life full of compassion and wisdom. The higher we vibrate, the better everything shall become, the happier everyone shall be, and all the worlds natural resources will be shared according to need..

We can ALL live fantastic lives. Full of love, light, and laughter...

But the Mind needs to change first...
That'd be the collective mind though, otherwise it would have happened when Buddha got enlightened.
Old 15-10-2015, 07:22 PM   #19
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
Are you saying; The line is the same ( Love/Hate - Good/Bad) but it's all about what frequency we choose to vibrate upon that line?

If that is the case, then I can see how we attract, what we do attract into our lives. People/circumstances, etc. So would that put 'Money' and ' Enlightenment' onto the same parr?

I'm guessing it would and that to me proves so many things ( to myself) about 'reality' and what it's made up of.
Yes the emotion of love and hate are the on the same line, different poles of the same emotion.

And yes, it's by asserting our will power, we get to vibrate upon that line whereever we like.. This is the basis of Mental Achemy..

I think we attract exactly what we put out there, energetic wise. This is why what we think and feel are so important... As we think, so we become. And as we feel, so we think, and so we become..

Always it comes down to the Mind...
Old 15-10-2015, 07:35 PM   #20
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
That'd be the collective mind though, otherwise it would have happened when Buddha got enlightened.
What would be this collective mind?

I'm just talking about individuals taking responsibility for their own actions..

Everybody doing what they can to help out..

But first and foremost we work on the Mind.

Love and compassion = a higher vibration, which in itself = a happier and healthier life...primary for oneself but ultimately for the benefit of everyone.