Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-03-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
empath_
Senior Member
 
empath_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mother Earth
Posts: 883
Likes: 661 (321 Posts)
Smile Are you an empath?

Hello,
I've been on the forum a few months, I set up a new account this morning as it was saying I had no account..

Anyway, I wanted to write a post about Empath's - after researching the traits I finally found an answer to constantly feeling drained/affected by others energy. Also, the state of this world is extremely overwhelming - having to understand war mongerers, gross inequality, austerity, ecological effects of capitalism etc.. is just ridiculous to even comprehend at my end. I've been truth-seeking for a few years now so I'm more leaning towards enriching my and other's souls to continue, but I'd like to hear anyone else's thoughts if they are an empath or know of an empath.

Like when the TV is on (I don't own a TV but unfortunately at work everyone salivates over it. I see the newsperson talking about people from the middle east as if they are a different species, it makes me stomach churn and my soul feels.. sore? But I look around and people are literally so de-sensitized to the brutality it makes me feel like I'm going insane!

It'd be interesting to hear if anyone on this forum feels the same

Love, Light & Peace:luv:
empath_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 05:15 PM   #2
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,676
Likes: 2,870 (1,981 Posts)
Default

I empathise with that.

But I can switch off to news horrors, not all the time, but I don't find it helpful to be affected all the time.
Likes: (1)
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 05:54 PM   #3
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default Ohh is that what that means?

Quote:
Originally Posted by empath_ View Post
Hello,
I've been on the forum a few months, I set up a new account this morning as it was saying I had no account..

Anyway, I wanted to write a post about Empath's - after researching the traits I finally found an answer to constantly feeling drained/affected by others energy. Also, the state of this world is extremely overwhelming - having to understand war mongerers, gross inequality, austerity, ecological effects of capitalism etc.. is just ridiculous to even comprehend at my end. I've been truth-seeking for a few years now so I'm more leaning towards enriching my and other's souls to continue, but I'd like to hear anyone else's thoughts if they are an empath or know of an empath.

Like when the TV is on (I don't own a TV but unfortunately at work everyone salivates over it. I see the newsperson talking about people from the middle east as if they are a different species, it makes me stomach churn and my soul feels.. sore? But I look around and people are literally so de-sensitized to the brutality it makes me feel like I'm going insane!

It'd be interesting to hear if anyone on this forum feels the same

Love, Light & Peace:luv:
Then yes i am one.
Well my problem is large crowds and the matrix period.

I can't stand all the polution I smell.
Gas smells in the air, oil, alcohol meth smells.

Last edited by lobuk; 12-06-2015 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary comment
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 08:25 PM   #4
oneisall
Senior Member
 
oneisall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Searching...
Posts: 1,532
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Unf yes, doesnt have to be ppl, just hearing a crow sadly croaking on the ground near her nest cause it fell from the tree is enough.
__________________
The blind stare with a million pair of eyes, looking hard but wont realise that they will never see the peace.
Better a grave, then a slave.
A law must not be obeyed if it is inhuman, inhuman laws are a method of enslavement.
The hardest place to do good is in the silence of your own heart.
Those who dig holes underneath others fall into them themselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bWXazVhlyxQ
oneisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 08:36 PM   #5
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,245
Likes: 1,220 (705 Posts)
Default

Everyone is unique, and see this in slightly different ways.

If you stumbled over something good for you, but do not expect your abilities to be exactly like others. You are unique.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 08:46 PM   #6
mr man
Senior Member
 
mr man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF SCOTLAND
Posts: 438
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Yes, i am
mr man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2015, 08:53 PM   #7
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,575 (1,689 Posts)
Default

Definitely not.
( according to Mrs GMP)

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2015, 12:01 AM   #8
patb
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 558
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Here's someones take on what an empath is:

http://themindunleashed.org/2013/10/...of-empath.html
patb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2015, 01:56 AM   #9
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 58 (50 Posts)
Default

Empaths are most likely introverts also.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:24 AM   #10
knowman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 714
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Thumbs up Fresh air

Quote:
I can't stand all the polution I smell.
Gas smells in the air, oil, alcohol meth smells.
Bloody hell my sister lives up on the mountain. Bloody hell THE AIR up there I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT. This city is small 200,000 people or something but the AIR ON THE MOUNTAIN is so bloody wonderful compared to in the city.

I am not an empath. It is weird when you have spent most of your life feeling nothing really, just ruminating and doing left-brain intellectual things all the time. Getting maggo and what have you. General low-life activities. I am a left-brainer me psychic abilities are pretty shit. I cannot do OBE's or any of that shit. I have bloody well tried - I went through a period where I was lying on me bed for bloody hours trying to do an OBE but I never got any air-time. So no not an empath.
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:32 AM   #11
kizzie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,484
Likes: 3,691 (1,801 Posts)
Default

I have only just found out I am a empath.. I always knew I was sensitive to somethings. but never really gave it much thought. Thought my head was always full of crap and nonsense and fear and confusion. How I feel crazed around some people and calm around others. Didnt dawn on me I was just picking up what they are feeling rather than my own thoughts.

Its explained so much of my life to me. I so wish I had known it many years ago.. might have saved me a life of pain .

I am off for a rest at my son's home tomorrow .. I always feel calm there as they( him and his wife) are very calm without any crap going on.

Last edited by kizzie; 12-06-2015 at 08:33 AM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:38 AM   #12
relentless
Senior Member
 
relentless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,298
Likes: 69 (40 Posts)
Default

Are you an empath?

R U ?
__________________
"The body is made for moving"
- K Mulholland

Last edited by relentless; 12-06-2015 at 08:39 AM.
relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #13
i_am
Premier Subscribers
 
i_am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,014
Likes: 1,292 (627 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Empaths are most likely introverts also.
Really?

I don't believe I am at all introverted
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:31 AM   #14
knowman
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 714
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Really?

I don't believe I am at all introverted
Actually for once I reckon I agree with "I Am". What the bloody hell does psychic ability have to do with introversion or extraversion. Same thing with athletic ability, intelligence or whatever. It is totally irrelevant. Actually I have nothing against you "I Am" despite appearances. This is the truth. This is a fact.
knowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:48 AM   #15
kizzie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,484
Likes: 3,691 (1,801 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
Really?

I don't believe I am at all introverted
I am actually a extrovert a lot of the time.. But if overloaded I can then spend days being a introvert.

I am agoraphobic and yet have flown three times to the USA on my own meeting people I have never met before and even staying in their home. I always went clubbing on my own.. nothing scared or worried me. Life of the party

Yet have to brace myself to go into the supermarket
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 10:52 AM   #16
the worm that returned
Senior Member
 
the worm that returned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,508
Likes: 459 (251 Posts)
Default

Feeling a bit overwhelmed? Try this short 8 minute meditation that I found on YouTube. After doing it I felt absolutely amazing and any fear I had disintegrated!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzfFJAHYhLQ
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #17
i_am
Premier Subscribers
 
i_am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 37,014
Likes: 1,292 (627 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
I am actually a extrovert a lot of the time.. But if overloaded I can then spend days being a introvert.

I am agoraphobic and yet have flown three times to the USA on my own meeting people I have never met before and even staying in their home. I always went clubbing on my own.. nothing scared or worried me. Life of the party

Yet have to brace myself to go into the supermarket
I hate supermarkets with a passion. Rarely go there and do my shopping online. I used to hate going to any place where there were a lot of people because I picked up on everyone's emotions. Horrible, but I can shut it out now. Also at parties or other gatherings, I picked up on couples who were having a problem. I thought I was going crazy as no one else noticed anything.

Yep, I mostly travel alone. New places, new friends, new experiences. Love it :luv:
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:21 AM   #18
kizzie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Hertfordshire UK
Posts: 5,484
Likes: 3,691 (1,801 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am View Post
I hate supermarkets with a passion. Rarely go there and do my shopping online. I used to hate going to any place where there were a lot of people because I picked up on everyone's emotions. Horrible, but I can shut it out now. Also at parties or other gatherings, I picked up on couples who were having a problem. I thought I was going crazy as no one else noticed anything.

Yep, I mostly travel alone. New places, new friends, new experiences. Love it :luv:

Per my first post on here. Didnt know that I was a empath, I have only just realised that most of the crap in my head isnt mine.. If only I had known!

I could always tell when people have had a row but didnt realise if I sat next to someone that my head would fill up with what was in their head and I would think it was my crap ..

Maybe that is why I am being called to go to Cornwall to a secluded place.. So I cannot pick up anything, but what is mine.. That way when I really let it all go, im letting go of my real"crap" and not what I think is mine.

Everything seems to be falling into place for me this last few mths.

I just need to find out how I block what isnt mine.. for the first time the other day I said to myself (when chaos came into my head from nowhere) "This isnt yours" Never known that before.. so maybe now I know what was wrong , I can now get on with defending myself from it.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:30 PM   #19
1zenith
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: In a Huge Dark Damp Cave
Posts: 5,396
Likes: 10 (10 Posts)
Default Ya very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Empaths are most likely introverts also.
That is MEEEE.

Most ppl annoy the hell out of me and I find NO beauty really at all in any human being or hybrid. AND its getting worse second by second.

I have always been that way.

I have NO friends. I find beauty in animals.

AND they LIKE me too.

Last edited by 1zenith; 12-06-2015 at 03:31 PM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 04:03 PM   #20
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 14 (14 Posts)
Default

extremely empathic, but introverted because i dont think most are ready for a disciplined and decided practitioner of higher self, I probably lack the mastery to be relevant in general.

Last edited by verndewd; 12-06-2015 at 04:50 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
de-sensitize, empath, energy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.