Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 20-08-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Default Love’s Opposite Vibration

The Biggest Limiting Belief – Fear

Do you know what the opposite of love is? Nope, it’s not hate – although that’s the most common way of thinking about it. Actually, the opposite of Love is the emotion and vibration of FEAR. And fear stems from the biggest limiting belief of all: that we’re separate from love, unworthy of acceptance and alone in the universe.

The purest experience of love has no reason to be. Love just IS. For all those of you who’ve experienced true love, the love-beyond-romantic-sap, and beyond the love-based-on-expectation (aka: conditional love), you know what I’m talking about.

Now think about hate … (well, don’t think about it for too long, eh?) Hate is generated by something. We’re not born hating, we grow into this ugly feeling because we’re prompted to. And what does the promting?

Fear. Yep. Fear.

You see, underneath the feelings of hate or resentment, critical judgement, holier-than-thou-ness, and bi-atch behaviors like revenge and spite, is the energy of fear. This fear is the source and generator of emotional anguish and pain of all kinds.

Fear’s antidote is, not surprisingly, unconditional love and total self-acceptance. This is because, where fear shuts us down and off from connection to ourselves and others, love opens our hearts and raises us above fear’s unconscious, reactionary promptings.

The quantity and proliferation of fear-based stories has been with us for thousands of years now. Whether they’re religious dictates built around ‘god’s smite’ of his (supposed) enemies (yeah, right), or the toxic impatience of unconscious parents, teachers and ‘spiritual’ mentors, this fear has grown and spread like the poison fungus it is.

It’s time to Change

As we face too many planetary cataclysms (nature and man-made), and an absurdly unending war that most of us don’t want, it’s really high time we each make a serious change. It’s time we move from a fear-based consciousness to a love-based consciousness.

Now some people believe that shifting from fear to love is a luxury only the fortunate few can indulge in. They believe that “fighting the ‘good’ fight” or resisting the dominant paradigm are the only ways to create peace on Earth. But I ask you, if we’re not peaceful and loving within ourselves, how can we create a world of peace and love?

It’s time for fear to transform into love-inspired, higher awareness. And this means it’s time that each of us make a vibrational choice: either continue down the fear-inspired road and let these lower vibrations eat you – and the rest of the world- alive, or open your heart to the guidance and higher perspective of love.

Your Turn!

So many people are ‘waking up’ right now and recognizing that we simply must shed the old consciousness based on fear and separation, and embody the love vibration. Have you felt this shift? What brought you to it and how are you bringing the love vibration into your life?

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:23 PM   #2
elshaper

ah...you didn't get a reply on this Getagrip?

The opposite vibration of love must be hate....not fear.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:26 PM   #3
knightofalbion

Or indifference ...
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:27 PM   #4
knightofalbion

Or the absence of God ...
Old 06-12-2015, 02:31 PM   #5
knightofalbion

But a nice idea for a thread.

LOVE has many manifestations - Service, kindness, compassion, mercy, forgiveness, tolerance, refraining from anger etc. all aspects of love.

And when we express love we are attuned to and are as one with the Divine.
Old 08-12-2015, 12:58 PM   #6
oneriver

I agree that the opposite of love is fear. Hate is a by-product of fear.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html

Last edited by oneriver; 08-12-2015 at 01:00 PM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 01:10 PM   #7
elshaper

Fear can be useful just as anger so we need it. It's all about balance.
Fear is a mechanism to save us from danger. If you weren't fearful, perhaps you'll stay in inferno if there is a house fire or keep on standing where a terrorist is brandishing a knife. But there is also fear caused by irrational thoughts which does no good.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 03:15 PM   #8
3nigma

I like this question. The natural response is to say fear or one of its powerful manifestations like hate, however on reflection i wonder if it has an opposite at all.

For me love is like the stillness of water, love IS and thus cannot be defined. You could argue stillness has an opposite, however the disturbance of stillness cannot be maintained, does it therefore follow everything is an expression of love waiting to return to its natural state. By its very nature the virtue of love it is unconditional, thus it accepts all things. Perhaps that is the answer, condition or rejection of all things.

Just thinking/typing out loud.
3nigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 04:22 PM   #9
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I agree that the opposite of love is fear. Hate is a by-product of fear.
And maybe fear is a by-product of ignorance?

If we are all One eternal being experiencing itself in a vast, almost infinite amount of different facets, then love is the thing that shall reconnect us back together, love is the thing that will take us back home.

Whereas thinking and acting like we are all separate individuals doing our own thing, for just one short life, becoming hateful and jealous when things don't go to plan, will ultimately lead us to a desolate feeling of isolation and loneliness.

But then the opposite of ignorance is wisdom..
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #10
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

I have been in situations where my own or some one else life was in danger, and what happend was that I totally lost any fear. it was like my ego stepped aside and I was acting fast and precise without any fear and judgement.
I believe this is one of the things Don Juan was teaching Carlos,
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 04:58 PM   #11
neilbe
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Fear can be useful just as anger so we need it. It's all about balance.
Fear is a mechanism to save us from danger. If you weren't fearful, perhaps you'll stay in inferno if there is a house fire or keep on standing where a terrorist is brandishing a knife. But there is also fear caused by irrational thoughts which does no good.
I'm not sure that this is necessarily true..

Common sense would tell you to get clear of a burning house. So there's no real need for fear per se. in fact fear can paralysis a person, or make them incapable of doing the simplest tasks.

A good education, wisdom, knowledge would work better.
neilbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 08:17 PM   #12
tildatod
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
I have been in situations where my own or some one else life was in danger, and what happend was that I totally lost any fear. it was like my ego stepped aside and I was acting fast and precise without any fear and judgement.
I believe this is one of the things Don Juan was teaching Carlos,
I agree about fear giving way to action and initiative. I think that when an event is not imminent, we have time to indulge in fear and doubts. However, when an event suddenly happens, we act. I've been in situations where I surprised myself with my behaviour, and escaped from all danger.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 08:25 PM   #13
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I agree about fear giving way to action and initiative. I think that when an event is not imminent, we have time to indulge in fear and doubts. However, when an event suddenly happens, we act. I've been in situations where I surprised myself with my behaviour, and escaped from all danger.
yes exactly.

I think its our higher self being "allowed" to act without "ego" or what ever anyone choose to call it interferes.. just for a split second ego will let go knowing full well its not really capable of handeling things in an emergency. its like a dog that for some reason got to be the boss in the pack. its there for a reason but not to be in charge.

that does not mean imo that there is no place for it. but its possible to let go of the fear in ones life. it will mean almost if not all other issues you have will also go away.

Edit: By getting rid of fear to me that mean that one realize that you are the higher mind/sould and not the body or ego. so you know you are spirit and eternal and death is not to be feared. and If you do not fear death and leaving this physical experience you loose the fear. IMO of course

Last edited by eurosianguy; 19-01-2016 at 08:30 PM.
Old 19-01-2016, 08:30 PM   #14
tildatod
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
yes exactly.

I think its our higher self being "allowed" to act without "ego" or what ever anyone choose to call it interferes.. just for a split second ego will let go knowing full well its not really capable of handeling things in an emergency. its like a dog that for some reason got to be the boss in the pack. its there for a reason but not to be in charge.

that does not mean imo that there is no place for it. but its possible to let go of the fear in ones life. it will mean almost if not all other issues you have will also go away.
I wouldn't mind a mind free of fears. Well, is that where the fears stem from first, or is the heart? And fear has many degrees of intensity. Is lack of confidence, or low self esteem, forms of fear? Same for shyness, fretfulness, worry, doubt (not like over whether to eat cake or biscuits... but over serious issues), procrastination, indecision, regret and so on?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 08:39 PM   #15
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
I wouldn't mind a mind free of fears. Well, is that where the fears stem from first, or is the heart? And fear has many degrees of intensity. Is lack of confidence, or low self esteem, forms of fear? Same for shyness, fretfulness, worry, doubt (not like over whether to eat cake or biscuits... but over serious issues), procrastination, indecision, regret and so on?
for sure. I have not lost all this myself and I think someone who did would be considered buddha or enlightent or such.

but at the same time I think there is a source of any fear. any negative believe about yourself is false. And I think the root problem is the fear of death. even though it can seem far fetched in some cases, it can all be traced back to just that.
Old 19-01-2016, 08:57 PM   #16
i_am
Premier Subscribers

Is fear the opposite to love? Does the vibration of love have an opposite, or is fear merely the absence of that love vibration?

Hate is the adsence of love, a complex (inferiority or superiority) self doubt, procrastination etc is the absence of loving one's self for who you are. Everything we 'fear' is the lack of love.

Common sense or awareness does not need to be fear based. It is a process of learning by our mistakes and observation Getting out of a burning house is just common sense although I think any one of us who woke up in a burning house would feel that stab of fear, but then we would react through self preservation.

Fear is attachment and need. With love you let go of attachment and needs.

That's my take on it anyway

Last edited by i_am; 19-01-2016 at 09:04 PM.
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2016, 09:08 PM   #17
white light

One can fear because of love. The bible suggests that it is shame that is love's opposite. That would certainly account for the forces of liberty and control. Beyond that matrix game love probably has no opposite.

Last edited by white light; 19-01-2016 at 09:20 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:58 PM   #18
Xathan8
Inactive

The opposite of love is no love. The opposite of fear is no fear. Both are separate emotions that will need to be transcended. Both these emotions are based on judgment that is based on environmental and social conditioning they can be a strength or a weakness, positive or negative. Both are a reaction that arises in your mind by a external event both are only part of many stepping stones to crossing a river.
Xathan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:06 PM   #19
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xathan8 View Post
The opposite of love is no love. The opposite of fear is no fear. Both are separate emotions that will need to be transcended. Both these emotions are based on judgment that is based on environmental and social conditioning they can be a strength or a weakness, positive or negative. Both are a reaction that arises in your mind by a external event both are only part of many stepping stones to crossing a river.
What's the river? You go from reason to metaphor. Is that what's on either side of it?

Last edited by white light; 09-07-2016 at 08:09 PM.
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 08:10 PM   #20
Xathan8
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What's the river? You go from reason to metaphor. Is that what's on the other side of it?
Enlightenment, self realisation and many other names. Love , fear and all other emotions and human desires that need to be transcended for a complete clear connection to your complete self.
Xathan8 is offline   Reply With Quote