Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 24-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #21
h2pogo
Inactive

Default Manu Chao

The only largley succsesfull artist who has not sold out that i can think of...Known the world over sings in countless languages but not so known so much corporate UK.

h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 04:36 AM   #22
urbanprisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetopaz View Post
communist manifesto bathed in lyrics
urbanprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #23
wormhole888

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce wayne View Post
only corrupted minds think there is anything sinister in satan. satan is as sinister as your average dumbell or barbell down the gym.

an adversary satan can make you grow.
so it dosent want to keep divine energy trapped in this material labyrinth then? it just wants to get along side by side ...
wormhole888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 11:13 AM   #24
insideimscreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewillwin View Post
I think limp bizkit - hence their immense wave of popularity that was muted and turned them into the world's most hated band.
Their song 'Crushed' was used in the film End of Days which was a film about...satan .

But yes, satan isn't all he is made out to be.

Last edited by insideimscreaming; 31-03-2013 at 11:15 AM.
insideimscreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #25
bluetopaz
Inactive

bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 02:13 AM   #26
urbanprisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce wayne View Post
only corrupted minds think there is anything sinister in satan. satan is as sinister as your average dumbell or barbell down the gym.

an adversary satan can make you grow.
"he was a liar from the beginning"

"the devil walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour"

nothing sinister there eh?
urbanprisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 03:36 AM   #27
bluetopaz
Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...D02ZVa1iAXeFOc
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #28
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetopaz View Post
Love the natural beauty of the woman. Natural, hair , make up and simple dress. CompaRed to some of the butt ugly sights you see on the goggle box and other places theses days, that lady makes a nice change.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #29
martg
Inactive

@perceptionreality, I've recently started listening to Solfeggio 432Hz meditation stuff on youtube, if you like chillout stuff it's nice to listen to.

Last edited by martg; 09-08-2013 at 08:17 AM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:19 AM   #30
niltox

Lowkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OI0GUCI_A

Karunesh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfF0TPrcVI

The genius Mark Hollis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw0rzonn8qA
niltox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 09:47 PM   #31
south0african

I was censored on fb over the influence Satan has in the music industry. This happened today. Even christian bands have hidden occultic messages in their music and album covers.

Non illuminati music? Any garage band or non huge profit band that self releases their music.

As I lay dying turned atheist and many Christian metal bands have broken up in the last 5 years. Many members joining more popular atheist or occult influenced. Forgive my vague referencing. I am just tired of been censored for educating people.
south0african is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #32
spiraltrance

Dead Can Dance
Rajna
Irfan
Cocteau Twins
Jonathan Goldman
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2014, 11:01 PM   #33
jondoeuk
Inactive

Most harddance and hardcore even though a lot of the big festivals in Europe have symbols on display
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 12:02 PM   #34
princeofblacks

Default re: Music not influenced by Satanism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perceptionreality View Post
Any ideas about what there is in popular culture that is free from all this corrupted stuff?

I am a Born Again Full Gospel Christian, who escaped from Organized Pentecostalism, with no idea what was going on with myself, nor the World around me, until I encountered the work of Carlos Castaneda and L. Ron Hubbard.

Every artifact contains a Living Imbuement of the Entity that created it, and everything and being that has come in contact with it. This is the basis of Divination.

When you raise your Consciousness on Dynamics Levels:

Quote:
. THE LEVELS OF EXISTENCE. L. Ron Hubbard.
1. Beliefs. 2. Thoughts. 3. Words. 4. Physical Actions. 5. Postulates. 6. Total Understanding.
. THE TONE SCALE OF AWARENESS. L. Ron Hubbard.
40. Serenity.
30. Postulates.
22. Games.
20. Action.
8.0. Exhilaration.
6.0. Aesthetics.
4.0. Enthusiasm.
3.5. Cheerfulness.
3.0. Conservatism.
2.5. Boredom.
2.0. Overt Hostility.
1.8. Pain.
1.5. Anger.
1.4. Hate.
1.2. No Sympathy.
1.1. Covert Hostility.
1.0. Fear.
0.9. Sympathy.
0.5. Grief.
0.1 Apathy.
0.0 Body Death.
. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS. L. Ron Hubbard.
1. Self. 2. Family. 3. Groups. 4. All Mankind. 5. All Living Things. 6. The Physical Universe. 7. Spirits. 8. God.
. THE AWARENESS LEVELS NEEDED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.
8. Self. 12. Groups. 15. All Mankind. 22. Games. 32. Spirits. 40. God.

(I hope that those "quotes" from FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT and SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics came out all right. I used to know HTML!)

you can be aware of these imprints, Telepathically Read them, and Telekinetically Influence them. This is the basis or Sorcery, Voodoo, Juju, and so on.

The Good News about this is that such "Reading" and "Influence" are a two-way street. If you are in a state of SELF DETERMINISM, NOBODY can screw with your spirit, soul, nor body. If you are more Self-Determined than the.... Jerk trying to Hack you, you can screw them up worse than they were trying to do to you, and do them an eight-course menu of damage with a select "whine-list!"

Quote:
. LUKE 11:21-26.

21. "When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace.
22. "But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
23. "He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
24. "When the Unclean Spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and finding none, he saith,
'I will return unto my house whence I came out.'
25. "And when he cometh, he findeth (it) swept and garnished.
26. "Then goeth he, and taketh (to him) seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the Last (State) of that man is worse than the First."

. LUKE 12:39.

39. "And this know,
'That if the Goodman of the House had known
what hour the thief would come,
he would have watched,
and not suffered his house to be broken through.' "

THERE IS A SPIRITUAL SITUATION, WHICH JESUS TAUGHT us about, 2,000 years ago, but Mankind never positively picked up on, namely, that Satan and his Devils FEED on Human Life Force- WHILE WE ARE "ALIVE," such that the average adult Human has only about 1% of what their vitality should be.

Our Life Energy is being fed to us all the time, in packets like balls or rings of Living Fire, that impact on our body just beneath our navels. Left to itself, our Life Energy will gradually build to full.

The Devils' HIGHEST Priority is to KEEP THAT FROM HAPPENNING.

If they don't keep our Spiritual Energy Levels controlled, our Spiritual Powers would begin to come back on-line:

Quote:
THE HIERARCHY OF POWERS.

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. ESP.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

THE WAY to totally mess yourself up in the pursuit of Power is to try to acquire them in the wrong order.

That leads to their complete loss.

Quote:
. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them;
8. "When thou art bidden of any (man) to a wedding, sit not down in the Highest Room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee,
'Give this man place;'
and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
10. "But when thou art bidden, sit down in the Lowest Room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee,
'Friend, go up Higher:'
then thou shalt have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."

LIKE WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO ACCESS SPIRITUAL POWERS THEY HAVE NOT EARNED. For instance, trying to enter the "Upper Room Assembly" of those who SEE AND CHAT WITH GOD?

. LUKE 8:11-12.

11. "Now the Parable is this:
'The Seed is The Word of God.
12. 'Those By The Way Side are
They that hear; then cometh The Devil,
and taketh away The Word out of their hearts,
lest they should Believe and be Saved."

ATHEISTS GENERALLY TELL US THAT THEY PROVED GOD DOES NOT EXIST BY ATTEMPTING TO *SEE* HIM (2nd Talent Power), AND SUMMON HIM FROM HEAVEN (5th Talent Power).

They HAD the LIVING BELIEF that such a thing IS POSSIBLE.

Since they failed to apply applicable Spiritual Laws- such as the CARDINAL "Law of Synchronicity:"

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?"

THEY FAILED- and SATAN REMOVED the LOGOS VITALITY from the part of their LIFE FORCE that Channels THAT Word-of-God.

For which they blame GOD.

If they had been diligent, they would not have let The Devil rob them of their Divine Birthright. They would have PLOTTED HIS EGRESS-STRATEGY, and been READY for him!

What this all has to do with MUSIC being of The Devil or not, is that SATAN didn't invent Music- he STOLE it from The Kingdom of God. Consequently, HE cannot KNOW as much about it as GOD does, without DESTROYING HIMSELF!

Quote:
. MATTHEW 6:22-24.
22. "The Light of the body is the eye;
if thine eye therefore be single,
thy whole body shall be full of Light.
23. "But if thine eye be Evil,
thy whole body shall be full of Darkness.
If therefore the Light that is in thee be Darkness,
how great is that Darkness!
24. " No man can serve two masters:
for either he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."

MUSIC IS BASED ON PLEASURABLE SYNCHRONIZATION WITH BRAINWAVES. There is no pleasant way not to be susceptible to Music. I can appreciate the music of my ancestors, with all its shortcomings, relative to the Western Music I was raised to. But the reverse is generally not the case.

My local brethren, who cannot appreciate Classical Music, even though they like Pop Music, tend to be Stupid Robots, at best, and at worst- not even capable of unimaginative repetitive tasks! Those who do not appreciate ANY Western Music at all tend not to know from dick. No CAPACITY whatsoever.

Satan knows all about Brainwaves, Left and Right Cerebral Hemispheres, Endocrine release, and all the other Junk in the Trunk: IT IS OUR DUTY to KNOW MORE that HE does.

The only way to get such Knowledge is FROM GOD.

Why CHRISTIANS have not led the World in Science and Technology since the 19th Century or so, is that it was about then that Atheists and Satanists realized that there was money to be made in ideas they had used to suppress and laugh down. (They knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they laughed Trevor Bayliss to scorn! I think that anyone who invents a "Clockwork Laptop" will probably have an 18-Wheeler motor accident in his bedroom, or something.)

Meanwhile, Christian minds got Deceived by Riches and Cares of This Life- including Public and Academic Recognition, and were derailed from SEEKING TRUTH TO GLORIFY GOD and LOVE THEIR NEIGHBOUR.

DWIGHT L. MOODY'S NEW 3-MINUTE INSTANT BORN AGAIN NOODLE CHRISTIANITY was a GREAT help in Titanicking Christianity! When it was proven that you can park your brains in the parking lot, and still live a happy, fulfilled Christian Half-Life- or 10% Life, as the case might be- Christian Intellectualism became an oxymoron.

Satan not only had all the best tunes, he also had the best equations..... ALL of them, actually. Christians couldn't invent for... Kitty Litter.

Quote:
. LUKE 16:8.

8. "And the lord commended the Unjust Steward, because he had done wisely:
For the Children of this World are in their Generation wiser than The Children of Light."

When a Christian says that they want Music not influenced by Satan nor Satanism, they say they want someone else to invent some for them- so they can continue to slack off.

WHY DON'T ALL OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SAID THAT THEY WENT TO HEAVEN, OR SAW JESUS, OR TALK WITH GOD IN TWO-WAY COMM, COME OUT WITH NEW MUSIC NO ONE EVER HEARD BEFORE ON EARTH?

That is how you know these experiences are fake.

It would have been much better to ask:

"HOW CAN I KNOW GOD, SO THAT HE CAN TEACH ME MUSIC, FOR HIS GLORY?"!
princeofblacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2014, 12:04 PM   #35
princeofblacks

I'm thinking that maybe the Formatting didn't work?
princeofblacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 06:58 PM   #36
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Yes - Awaken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-iBpbEbNk

Jars of Clay - Frail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBFLdD6WhlM

Joseph Arthur - Good About Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ33bNMxe4

Robert Wyatt - Sea Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExfewKLuoNc

Makes me happy :luv:
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 02:27 AM   #37
silverleaf
Inactive

http://divine-lightwork.com/index.ph...l-music-video/
i found this post there are some pretty songs lisen to it
silverleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2015, 04:00 AM   #38
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanprisoner View Post
communist manifesto bathed in lyrics
no wonder i enjoy the song so much.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #39
cosmicpurpose1.618

Most music is not illuminati/satanist agenda based.

If you want mainstream artists, Robert, Damian, and Ziggy Marley

Capleton, Burning Spear, Peter Tosh.

Many underground rappers are against the system
Like Immortal Technique, Diabolic, Low Key, and the group Jedi Mind Tricks come to mind

"Because it is so unbelievable, the Truth often escapes being known." - Heraclitus

Taking a life is easy, restoring one is another matter.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2016, 11:43 PM   #40
decim

Harmonic.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 30-08-2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: placed embed as OP requested
decim is offline   Reply With Quote