Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 18-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #1
heidih

Default What is happiness without sadness?

I love the idea of a World in peace. A World where everyone are happy.

But; How can a person know happiness if the person don't know sadness? Would the feeling be recognized?

If not, it would "just" be a balance, with no happy or sad feelings. Would this be like a artificial intelligence, without emotions?

I would love to wrap off all the negative energies, however, I keep struggle with these questions.

Everything in our World is + -
We know from quantum entanglement that if one particle goes up, the other goes down. If everything is connected, like yin/yang.

At the same time consider that nothing can be good or evil, but just "is", a perception of the reality, and the way we respond.

In our World we like to point fingers at others. Find someone "guilty", someone we can punish. However, we forget, that we all affect everything around us, we are all in response for everything we see in the World today.

The more I look into making a better World, the more I end up the same place as I began. everyone have different experiences in their life, taught differently, and who says my way is the "right way"? As I just said there is no right or wrong.
Since I tend to disagree with majority of people, and dislike how our World is, this might just be my reality that has a flaw, and everyone else got it right.
Maybe only solution is to restart humanity on Earth, or let it be as it is.
heidih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 11:58 AM   #2
andy1033

My attitude is people deserve each other.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 12:41 PM   #3
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

I could do with more ups than downs.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:43 AM   #4
tommorgan

Today I am a realist not an idealist, I have changed, and am increasingly atheistic and rational. Not sure if this is a good thing and it may be because I have no love in my life, to give, or receive. I do feel centred, though, and in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Popper (1902-1994)
Those who promise us paradise on Earth never produced anything but a hell.
What need there be for hell without its antonym, paradise? What need there be for war without its antonym, peace?
tommorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:49 AM   #5
paddy_blake

I've no idea why people want to avoid negative emotions or pain. There's often pieces of music or movie scenes that will make me cry. I embrace such emotions, I don't want to take a pill and go to sleep, that's part of the control matrix (See THX 1138).
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:35 PM   #6
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
I've no idea why people want to avoid negative emotions or pain. There's often pieces of music or movie scenes that will make me cry. I embrace such emotions, I don't want to take a pill and go to sleep, that's part of the control matrix (See THX 1138).
TRy 25 years of depression. GIVE ME THE PILL. Indeed I do take pills but they just level you out. You feel nothing.
Old 12-09-2016, 01:48 PM   #7
paddy_blake

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
TRy 25 years of depression. GIVE ME THE PILL. Indeed I do take pills but they just level you out. You feel nothing.
Oh please, you're not the only person suffering in the world.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 02:04 PM   #8
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy_blake View Post
Oh please, you're not the only person suffering in the world.
WHo said I was?
Old 15-09-2016, 04:05 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

That old 'light n shade' argument that you need sadness to be able to enjoy happiness just doesn't convince me at all.
Happiness beats sadness every time IMO.
Deffo know which one I'd rather be and that aint 'sad'.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 04:15 PM   #10
white light

I quite like melancholy. It has a rich texture, enables empathy, magnifies the universe. Paranoia can be interesting, rattles along at a pace. No so keen on depression, too apathetic.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 05:02 PM   #11
knightofalbion

We are in a 'school' remember. Learning lessons, hard lessons in a hard school ....

In his masterpiece 'De Profundis', Oscar Wilde wrote about the 'meaning of sorrow and its beauty'.
I've had my share of sorrow and whilst I certainly didn't enjoy it at the time and I certainly wouldn't want to go through it all again, from it I learned compassion, empathy and understanding.
And for that I am profoundly grateful.
Seeing the bigger picture, my sorrow was the best thing that ever happened to me.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 09:45 AM   #12
fudgetusk
Restricted Profile

We are told that the infinite came into being in a state of pure love. It must have meant nothing to them if they had never experienced sadness. I'm sure this infinite has never felt sadness. What a blandness awaits us when we evolve. I've often said that the infinite is in a state of non-existence, or close to it.
Old 18-09-2016, 08:32 PM   #13
trebor8

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post

In his masterpiece 'De Profundis', Oscar Wilde wrote about the 'meaning of sorrow and its beauty'.
I've had my share of sorrow and whilst I certainly didn't enjoy it at the time and I certainly wouldn't want to go through it all again, from it I learned compassion, empathy and understanding.
And for that I am profoundly grateful.
Seeing the bigger picture, my sorrow was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Truly is an awakening experience
trebor8 is online now   Reply With Quote