Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 29-05-2015, 03:29 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Crowd Lift Double Decker Off Trapped Unicyclist

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/crowd-lift...l?vp=1#3X7Xts3

A unicyclist is in a serious condition in hospital after dozens of people rushed to lift a bus off him after an accident in east London.

The incident happened in Walthamstow at just before 6pm on Thursday.

Video captured at the scene showed the number 212 bus in the middle of the road with crowds of people surrounding it.

The members of the public managed to raise and move the vehicle off the trapped man before he was attended to by the emergency services.

Cafe owner Sami Ullah told London's Evening Standard: "There were so many people gathered there. There must have been about 50 to 100.

"They somehow managed to pull the bus away a bit. We were amazed - it was a heavy bus, a double decker. Police were here straightaway and they took over."

Kyra Sam told the Standard: "I'm really amazed at the strength of Walthamstow - no-one hesitated to push the bus off. I was in shock."

She added: "Everyone really came together to help. It was really nice to see that in the face of something so awful."

Police said there have been no arrests.

This is the bit that got me, is that all the media could come up with.

Watch out establishment, people come together they become one almighty force, once they come together you will have no where to hide.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
kizzie
Inactive

Default Please stop saying we dont care about others anymo

Here is the moment people rushed to lift a double decker off a man trapped under it.

This is the amazing moment around 100 commuters came to a trapped unicyclist's aid, lifting a double decker bus off him after a collision in east London.

The dreadlocked victim, who has not been named but is thought to be in his twenties, was taken to hospital in a serious condition following the smash during rush hour yesterday.

The incredible footage shows dozens of people crowding round after the man was hit by the number 212 bus on Hoe Street, Walthamstow, just before 6pm.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st-London.html

When the video stops look at all the other very similar videos there are..

Last edited by kizzie; 29-05-2015 at 04:17 PM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 03:54 PM   #3
madabouttown
Inactive

I've been searching for the video of the incident myself for a while now. Still no luck though.
madabouttown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 04:07 PM   #4
kizzie
Inactive

Bugger I just posted this in the awakening forum..

video is on there.

I expect Mods will merge it
Old 29-05-2015, 04:09 PM   #5
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Bugger I just posted this in the awakening forum..

video is on there.

I expect Mods will merge it
Done.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2015, 04:17 PM   #6
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Done.
Thank you
Old 29-05-2015, 07:27 PM   #7
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/crowd-lift...l?vp=1#3X7Xts3

... The members of the public managed to raise and move the vehicle off the trapped man before he was attended to by the emergency services.

Cafe owner Sami Ullah told London's Evening Standard: "There were so many people gathered there. There must have been about 50 to 100.

"They somehow managed to pull the bus away a bit. We were amazed - it was a heavy bus, a double decker. Police were here straightaway and they took over."

Kyra Sam told the Standard: "I'm really amazed at the strength of Walthamstow - no-one hesitated to push the bus off. I was in shock."

Police said there have been no arrests.

This is the bit that got me, is that all the media could come up with.

Watch out establishment, people come together they become one almighty force, once they come together you will have no where to hide.
I note the police didn't actually help with the lifting, just appeared "straight away" when it was safe.

I hope the guy recovers quickly and completely.

Last edited by elenita; 29-05-2015 at 07:28 PM.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:05 PM   #8
knightofalbion

I saw that in the paper. So sorry for the unicyclist. But as of a week ago he was still alive.
(He is quite a character! http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10290615.html )

You come to a place like this and you could be forgiven for losing your faith in humanity. But a story like this reminds us that the vast majority of people are good at heart - and could be very good indeed under the right motivation.

Believe in good!
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:55 PM   #9
reve

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
I saw that in the paper. So sorry for the unicyclist. But as of a week ago he was still alive.
(He is quite a character! http://www.standard.co.uk/news/londo...-10290615.html )

You come to a place like this and you could be forgiven for losing your faith in humanity. But a story like this reminds us that the vast majority of people are good at heart - and could be very good indeed under the right motivation.

Believe in good!
Most people are doing the best they can. I would not say the majority are good but they are not evil. They do however allow evil to control their lives so we have one child in four living in poverty in Scotland with obscene wealth living very close. We allow our government to support mercenaries in Syria and Yemen causing mayhem to the innocent populations on a daily basis. Do we see mass demonstrations over this. No and most people voted for a government they thought most likely to line their own pockets. When you get a man like Corbyn who complains about these things and does not want £165 billion spent on Trident but helping the poor he is branded a threat to national security and most people? Well it seems they agree with that slur. When I was a Union rep most people did not want to stop the massive cuts to terms and conditions, the huge number of unnecessary redundancies the vast salaries the board took in what was essentially a charity. they feared for their own positions and interviewed against others for the few jobs left. that is what most people do. It is not evil but self comes first. If you want 'good' then it is over and above that by far and there are very few people in that category. But they run the food banks in their own time, help the homeless and are basically selfless. I have known very few - many who talk as though they are, but hardly any who actually do anything about the poverty, injustice and inequality of our world, the terrible toll it takes of nature and the beasts or corporations that rule us and are running the human off the edge of a cliff.

Having said that the church and the media like to play up how good we are as a nation and how good people like Jimmy Savile are for their charitable work, Live Aid that relied on childrens' savings not pop star millions etc. The church also likes to tell its members that they will be ok in the afterlife which is far from the case. You have to take a stand against evil and know it for what it is, controlling and able to sweet talk or bribe all of us. This site tells me that there are many who take that stand even though they know it probably costs them and their names have been noted. And they certainly see the evil that prevails in our world, the lies and deceit, the killings and torture every day of innocence.
reve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:10 PM   #10
wingwang

A gallant gesture from the crowd, however, it could have all gone horribly wrong. If the bus was preventing an injury from bleeding out when the bus got lifted it is entirely possible the unicyclist could have bled to death. What was he doing riding a unicycle on a London street anyway?
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:15 PM   #11
kizzie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
A gallant gesture from the crowd, however, it could have all gone horribly wrong. If the bus was preventing an injury from bleeding out when the bus got lifted it is entirely possible the unicyclist could have bled to death. What was he doing riding a unicycle on a London street anyway?
You have to make a call, crush injury or bleed out or not breathing..
As a person who knew many bikers and know not to take the crash helmet off in a accident. But if its a choice between breathing and brain swelling you go for breathing every time.

That isnt the point though.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:35 PM   #12
wingwang

All it takes is for one person to do the right thing and others will follow.

As a metaphor, this video shows exactly what I mean...

wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote