Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 21-10-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
elshaper

Default The final countdown - Darkest Fantasy on Neptune

I dedicate this thread to those that have been suffering in silence.

On Neptune (the Fantasy planet), absolutely everything is possible.
What is your darkest fantasy to speet up the collapse of the satanic empire?
Let's make it difficult for them.

Quote:
WARNING: This thread is not for the faint hearted or 'love & light' folks. If you inclined to contribute your brief fantasy, please do not bring in a weapon of destruction such as stubbing, bombing (including nuke), administering poison or shootings and likes. In a real world, you'll get caught and end up in prison. We need you out here.
Things like causing one of the politicians to have a heart attack is OK. People have heart attack all the time, it's natural!
But let's be realistic, if one goes out, it will be replaced by another like a virus.

Here are my fantasy prayers.
I personally have a fantasy about making Hadron Collider to malfunction constantly. There is a group of people already doing this by prayer and be successful btw. Even satan needed a help from humans to bridge one world to another and Hadron Collider is another which the project is trying to make another hole so that the aliens can access our world.

I would love to create a situation to corner many vicars/teachers who's been malesting children so that there will be arrested.

How about influencing the masses...(yes, it involves mind control ) by making people to boycott iphone or make them complain about cashless society. We need to wake them up, don't we?

OR Chaos in the House of Common? I don't know what Chaos that would be though. lol

WHAT'S YOURS. Let's get started.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 21-10-2015 at 02:19 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 05:18 PM   #2
elshaper

Another thing come to my mind is to eliminate Narcissists. Imagine the world without problems caused by narcissists? May be people will start to pay attention to other people other than....ME ME ME?
Do you think anyone would be offended if their narcissistic (very difficult to spell this word ) trait was taken away?

If God existed, it/he/she needs our help to change this world.... after all miracle hasn't happened for at least 2500 years and counting.
If God doesn't exist.. more so, we need to get up and do something to change the world.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 23-10-2015 at 05:19 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote