Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 03-10-2014, 06:04 PM   #961
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
What's with all the "zionist" shit? Whenever I see that, I see someone who actually believes that Jews run the world. Are you serious?
It's not about Jews, Zionism corrupted the Jews and infested them.

Zionism is a shit wall, a cover, it has no real integrity, it's like dry wall, what today's christianity is compared to what it really was.

Jehovist Christianity is Zionism. Masonry is like a zionist cream The night templars were zionist scum bags. The temple of Solomon is the temple of Zion. Zionism dates all the way back to the legend of Communist Atlantis where the idea and concept of the NWO came from, a New world communist order with people as puppets that play roles.

The reptiles are the zionists, it's time to wake up from this mascarade.

Last edited by pepsi78; 03-10-2014 at 06:07 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:26 PM   #962
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post

Zionism is a shit wall, a cover, it has no real integrity, it's like dry wall, what today's christianity is compared to what it really was.

Jehovist Christianity is Zionism. Masonry is like a zionist cream The night templars were zionist scum bags. The temple of Solomon is the temple of Zion. Zionism dates all the way back to the legend of Communist Atlantis where the idea and concept of the NWO came from, a New world communist order with people as puppets that play roles.

Zionism is the belief in and movement towards creating a Jewish homeland. That's all it is and all it ever was. So, unless you do believe that Jews are trying to take over the world or are at least the primary movers of this, then the context in which you're using the term makes no sense.

And the origins of the movements of Zionism and Communism are quite well known, seeing as how they are both relatively recent creations. I have no idea why you believe either of those things date as far back as you do. And Atlantis? Really?
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #963
pepsi78

Zionism is much older than the Jew State, Summeria shares the same concept with the gods that fashioned man, these gods made man, did not create him instead they gave him roles to play as a servant when the true creator intended man to be independent.

If you read the summerian stories you will catch up fast how man became just a drone, a worker drone that is working the yoke of the gods, providing food for them. Atlantis may be just a legend, but like all legends it has it's truth.

Yahweh or the I am is just these spirits, wake the hell up, Yahweh is a fallen son of the creator, he is a beast.

Masonry is part of this communist institution, masons know this and are cowards going along with the plan.

Their time is almost up. Today's Judaism is the past's day Babilonism.

Last edited by pepsi78; 03-10-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #964
ksigmason

Quote:

How ironic that you would call someone a scumbag.

Quote:
Masonry is part of this communist institution, masons know this and are cowards going along with the plan.
This is only something you believe, it has no basis in reality.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #965
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Zionism is much older than the Jew State, Summeria shares the same concept with the gods that fashioned man, these gods made man, did not create him instead they gave him roles to play as a servant when the true creator intended man to be independent.

If you read the summerian stories you will catch up fast how man became just a drone, a worker drone that is working the yoke of the gods, providing food for them. Atlantis may be just a legend, but like all legends it has it's truth.

Yahweh or the I am is just these spirits, wake the hell up, Yahweh is a fallen son of the creator, he is a beast.

Judaism did not exist in the time of Sumeria. So your explanation makes no sense. So there were people fighting to create a Jewish state long before there was even a such thing as Judaism? That's absurd.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #966
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:

And communist countries suppressed freemasonry just like they suppressed everything else that went against their Nationalists ideals.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #967
pepsi78

Quote:
Judaism did not exist in the time of Sumeria. So your explanation makes no sense. So there were people fighting to create a Jewish state long before there was even a such thing as Judaism? That's absurd.
Judaism is not the pre Jewish culture, Zionist Judaism is imported from babylon and summeria with the summerian culture.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #968
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:

And since you're inviting me to read the Sumerian Stones, I must assume that you're referring to Zecharia Stitchin's interpretation of those stones, often repeated as an authority by people such as David Icke. Zecharia Stitchin is a proven fraud.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:27 PM   #969
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Judaism is not the pre Jewish culture, Zionist Judaism is imported from babylon and summeria with the summerian culture.
What are you even talking about? There's no such thing as "Zionist Judaism". You're just making terms up.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #970
pepsi78

Quote:
And communist countries suppressed freemasonry just like they suppressed everything else that went against their Nationalists ideals.
Yes because they have their own agenda, but the people who invented communism that first sprang out in Russia were these people, the Zionist Communists came with it to Russia, these are not real Jews but Zionist fake jews, the sinagoge of Satan
Old 03-10-2014, 08:36 PM   #971
pepsi78

Quote:
And since you're inviting me to read the Sumerian Stones, I must assume that you're referring to Zecharia Stitchin's interpretation of those stones, often repeated as an authority by people such as David Icke. Zecharia Stitchin is a proven fraud.
Did you even bother to look at the Atlantis Legend ? Atlantis the city of gold (Zion) and how it sank because they were practicing witchcraft in atlantis, they were all magicians sort of speak, Atlantis was so dirty and corrupted that the higher power just pulled it, and that these people were communists in the sense that they became in the end just mindless drones of this evil force, of the spirit gods of the old. They were a mix of gods and men, the gods mixed with people to form atlantians.

It's just a legend but you should read it.

It's the same legend with Zion, if you look in the movie "the matrix" there is a city name Zion, morpheus is one of the "atlantians" Zionist. Why do you think they called it Zion.

Then what they did is invent this Yahweh to take over the true creator, now he was supreme god, a vile evil entity that controled and fed upon others

Zion and communism in the sense that people become drones and are given roles in this social structure, same with the sumerian culture, same with zion, same with atlantis, it's these evil spirits posing as the :supreme ruler of the universe"
Old 03-10-2014, 08:37 PM   #972
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
How ironic that you would call someone a scumbag.

This is only something you believe, it has no basis in reality.
If I were you I would be ashame of my self, better off a dirt bag, crawling thu mud than like you taking part in this infestation of people with this criminal fucking animal farm.

Last edited by pepsi78; 03-10-2014 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:46 PM   #973
pepsi78

Quote:
What are you even talking about? There's no such thing as "Zionist Judaism". You're just making terms up.
You don't understand what Judaism is, translated it means Judge, Judging (Judaism) From the old gods that judge.

These asshole so called gods are fallen entities and have the nerve to judge others because they think they can;'t be judged but can judge others.

They are in for a surprise.

There is enough to have them hanged.

Last edited by pepsi78; 03-10-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #974
dunadan

Default American Idiot

Quote:
I'm not a huge fan of blind, reactionary prejudice. Or misguided ignorance.

No, but if you wish to assume that I secretly am, feel free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
I can show you pictures if you want.
'Don't wanna be an American idiot.
Don't want a nation under the new mania
And can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind fuck America.

Welcome to a new kind of tension.
All across the alienation.
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.
Television dreams of tomorrow.
We're not the ones who're meant to follow.
For that's enough to argue.

Well maybe I'm the faggot America.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Now everybody do the propaganda.
And sing along to the age of paranoia.

For that's enough to argue.

Don't want to be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

For that's enough to argue.'

dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:08 PM   #975
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Yes because they have their own agenda, but the people who invented communism that first sprang out in Russia were these people, the Zionist Communists came with it to Russia, these are not real Jews but Zionist fake jews, the sinagoge of Satan
It's true that Jews were heavily involved in the Bolshevik Revolution, but considering how they were oppressed and even murdered under the Czarist Regime, can you really blame them for rebelling?

Afterward, once Communism was the law of the land, there was a split amongst Jews between those who wanted to convert Russia into a Jewish homeland (Zionists) and those who wanted to become assimilated into Soviet Nationalism, erasing their Jewish identity. The latter side won and the Zionists lost.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #976
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
You don't understand what Judaism is, translated it means Judge, Judging (Judaism) From the old gods that judge.

These asshole so called gods are fallen entities and have the nerve to judge others because they think they can;'t be judged but can judge others.

They are in for a surprise.

There is enough to have them hanged.
No and no. I'm sorry, while you are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #977
lightgiver

Arrow Sliders and 1 liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Lighten up.

Why are you so interested anyway?

Are you a pinny wearing buddy?
Troll pinny wearing buddy...Probably a mate of cowpats..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...34&postcount=4..Lo and Behold 1 minute...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2560

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=580
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...57627&page=126

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-10-2014 at 10:50 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:48 PM   #978
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Yes, those who disagree are ONE OF THEM! AGENTS! AGENTS EVERYWHERE!
Old 03-10-2014, 10:52 PM   #979
dunadan

Quote:
No and no. I'm sorry, while you are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.
It's called esoteric knowledge, it isnt in the history books, that's why we discuss it here.

For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Whilst I dont advocate violence as like attracts like, self defense is coming ever closer - as the 'good book' says sometimes fire has to be fought with fire. But whilst we all argue we create more negativity.

In many old texts, including the Old Testament and its precursors (inc Jewish works) there are many aspects of these writings that demonstrate the issues surrounding 'god'. In brief, it is highly likely that the beings mentioned were ET/ID/TD. That Earth bound hierarchy has been protected by various human cabals for thousands of years.

The dead are already rising as many trapped and lost souls are being set free of the shackles of the Earth.

I find it amusing when, so called - and self proclaimed - experts, accuse myself and others of the very things that they do themselves, especially when it is they that have closed minds, closed ears and closed eyes - and are forcing their own form of dogma upon us whilst accusing us of doing just that.

I have come to expect that from the establishment, TPTB, shills and trolls - your time is running short. Humanity will not be enslaved forever and the truth will out.

If you had you ego under control then you wouldn't be so angry and accusational, you would also listen, filter and assimilate knowledge.

Also whilst your ego isnt under control you vibrate at '666' and leave yourself wide open to all sorts of otherworldly interference.

With this in mind you cannot be trusted - ergo neither can the information (your writings) that you attempt to disseminate.

I am apolitical and have no religious bias, which sets me free to think - try it, you might like it.

Go in peace.

Last edited by dunadan; 03-10-2014 at 11:05 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #980
ksigmason

Quote:
If I were you I would be ashame of my self, better off a dirt bag, crawling thu mud than like you taking part in this infestation of people with this criminal fucking animal farm.
And yet, here I am, not ashamed of myself.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote