Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2015, 01:44 AM   #1
georgethepap
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Greece
Posts: 25
Likes: 14 (8 Posts)
Default Mind Hacking

Invading Minds

Using the mind as an apparatus to remote influence.
Likes: (1)
georgethepap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 02:27 AM   #2
Cryptoverse
Senior Member
 
Cryptoverse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Cryptoverse
Posts: 10,222
Likes: 3,186 (1,684 Posts)
Default

Wow. What a darkass voice to use. I couldn't even listen to it just from the audio, the guy looked like a zombie. I wouldn't be taking advice from this, but that is only 2 seconds in(Couldn't stand it).

If anything this guy seems under mind influence, not someone you should listen to. Making his voice like that is really bad decision making IMO. It's like the hotmail sound for skype messages, very dark horrible sound.

Maybe I am just super critical of audio because I am a musician. Maybe others wont care, but I don't see this video going viral...
__________________
My Film Portfolio
“An idea behind using cover stories, such as religious or new age, is to encapsulate the opposition
into a state of inability to identify the real perpetrators.” ~Quote from my upcoming book
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 14-12-2015 at 02:28 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 08:43 PM   #3
judgedread
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Tor network
Posts: 604
Likes: 220 (133 Posts)
Default

"Using the mind as an apparatus to remote influence."

Yes can be done, mind to mind, not sound

it's evil if done from living being to anyone else, dead or alive.

The dead, OK sorry in heaven do this all the time to read our minds but i am not sure quite how much they can influence us.

people up stairs most likly use mind to mind all the time between themselves but it won't be english they speak, needs to be a common langwage all understand.

Keep away from voodoo type shit, it's breaking laws not of this earth and you might end up paying a price if you break it.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 10:32 PM   #4
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,701
Likes: 5,449 (3,673 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedread View Post
"Using the mind as an apparatus to remote influence."

Yes can be done, mind to mind, not sound

it's evil if done from living being to anyone else, dead or alive.


The dead, OK sorry in heaven do this all the time to read our minds but i am not sure quite how much they can influence us.

people up stairs most likly use mind to mind all the time between themselves but it won't be english they speak, needs to be a common langwage all understand.
We are all influencing someone verbally or non-verbally everyday. For example, have you ever persuaded a friend or family to do something? You influence people by the way you dress for good or bad.

Quote:
Keep away from voodoo type shit, it's breaking laws not of this earth and you might end up paying a price if you break it.
Yes, if you believe in karma. We have plenty of discussion on it in the forum. I'd say karma BS.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2016, 04:05 AM   #5
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,264
Likes: 1,349 (877 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense;
Wow. What a darkass voice to use. I couldn't even listen to it just from the audio, the guy looked like a zombie. I wouldn't be taking advice from this, but that is only 2 seconds in (Couldn't stand it).
That is what they have done to most people these days and ITS VERY SCARY!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
mind hacking

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.