Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 04-10-2011, 08:17 PM   #41
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanspirit View Post
The subject is about that loser hitler who was figure head of the nazis.

Thats why the poor nazis are getting singled out.

If the subject was about some other nutcase figure head who was part of a child murdering gang and there was documented evidence then it would be correct to point that out.

The nazis must have been sniveling little cowards if they saw children such as anne frank as a threat to be locked up behind barbed wire and armed guards.
Even though her diary is more than likely fake and her father more than likely a Nazi collaborator.
hadaka_jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:25 PM   #42
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Outlawed circumcision and Kosher animal slaughter too.
Was family orientated and pushed family values.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:45 PM   #43
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Shame he didn't ban Halal slaughter since he courted the Grand Mufti and Bosnian Moslems.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #44
sparkplug

I thought he ended up being Father Krespi or Crespi? Ended up in South America all the same and is now dead. The only priest to have had priceless art work on his walls, the same art work as Hitle some have said.
sparkplug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:15 PM   #45
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
Shame he didn't ban Halal slaughter since he courted the Grand Mufti and Bosnian Moslems.
Don't think there were Muslims living in Germany back then. But now there's over 4 million (old figure) ZOG doings.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #46
warwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadaka_jimmy View Post
Have to agree. Hitler was possibly the greatest leader ever from 1900.

He turned Germany from a European laughing stock into the most powerful nation with in 5 years in Europe. He brought in sweeping reforms for animal welfare which still influences European animal welfare today. He outlawed vivisection, he also gave animals for the first time in history rights, regardless of their usefulness to human beings.
Maybe he took advice re animals from tibetan supermen and his esoteric handlers.

Last edited by warwick; 04-10-2011 at 10:25 PM.
warwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:04 AM   #47
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Thumbs down Hitler was reading this & seen the total sense it

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
I'm sure & convinced Hitler was reading this & seen the total sense it made!

53. His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision useful or not?"

He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother.
Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

Instead letting people getting away with sucking little willy's of children like some Rabbis do for fun .

So am I anti-Semitic for Pointing out sick things like this .... well then I thank God for it to be anti-Semitic to speak the truth & he sent one of his Son to make a clear statement about it!

To sick to even comprehend! ..... I don't even read the text in the link to sick for me!
What [email protected] sick in the head psychopathic Fiat-Jews on this earth!!! >> These individuals practising these sickening thinks & who knows what else should be permanently institutionalised.....
Look at the [email protected] in the background are they learning something from this ????????????

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Talking about blood sucking Vampires .... well here we go could not get more original & appears not to be a Hollywood movie.

Quote:
http://piratenews.org/mohel-rabbi-yo...baby-penis.jpg
Image Here: http://piratenews.org/mohel-rabbi-yosef-weisburg-sucking-baby-penis.jpg

Mohel Rabbi Yosef David Weisburg
The Jerusalem Post Magazine, Nov. 5, 1976, p. 14

Shabbath 19:2
They may perform on the Sabbath all things that are needful for circumcision: excision, tearing, sucking [the wound], and putting thereon a bandage and cumin. If this had not been pounded up on the eve of the Sabbath a man may chew it with his teeth and then apply it.

>>>and any circumciser who does not carry out the sucking procedure is to be removed [from his office].'>>
http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/salafi/KosherTopJobs.htm
I thank God for not being born a Jewish person.

How do I know ... well I still have all my body as is!

Last edited by oiram; 05-10-2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4253 = 14
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:44 AM   #48
redman
Inactive

I didn't know Hitler because I wasn't born, so I haven't got a fucking clue what he was like as a person.

One thing I can tell you though about my experience since I have been born is this.... Whatever the government, media, and history books is pushing is usually the highest grade of bullshit you can come across.

So who the fuck knows what Hitler was like, one thing I do see from his speeches is the exact same problems that face us now ie banking elite, secret societies, and US foreign policies sure haven't changed a bit since the days of WWII.

redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:50 AM   #49
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by non_zionist_jew View Post
Nazi Expert: 'I Have Proof Hitler Died In 1960s'

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...hitler-old.jpg

"The biggest revelation is an authenticated secret German document which lists Hitler as one of the passengers evacuated by plane from Austria to Barcelona on April 26, 1945."

Although official history contends Hitler committed suicide with his newlywed wife, Eva Braun, on April, 30 1945 and their corpses were burned by others in the Berlin bunker, Abel Basti claims proof the story is a fabrication.

According to Basti's meticulous research, the leader of the Third Reich spent his last years as an art dealer and had facial plastic surgery to change his appearance.

Those are just two of the astounding revelations that respected Argentine journalist and historian Abel Basti documents in his book, Hitler's Exile............

http://beforeitsnews.com/ckfinder/us...erclipping.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1163/..._In_1960s.html
Since much of the history we think we know is nothing more than fiction, what this is saying is very possible. If they say he died, he probably lived.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #50
tonesage

Exclamation It Is Past Time

I don't know why anyone is surprised by ANYTHING we hear of these bags of guano. It is time to stop worrying so much about the minutiae of the atrocities these dogs have perpetrated and concentrate on getting as many people to unite in non-violent non-compliance as FAST as possible. (I am a dog lover, btw! 'dog' insults these bloodline swine: They hate it! And THAT is why I say it)

They don't CARE if 4 or 5 billion know what they've done at this point: They are in the midst of closing the deal and we'd BETTER RISE NOW!

I live in central Alabama (the freaking BUCKLE of the "bible belt" in the DSA<-Disjointed States of America) and I have been railing against this for years. It has probably already killed me: I have great insurance but can not get any help whatever for a very serious (but curable) condition.

I am not crying "foul." I knew going in that being in one the most brainwashed regions in the world, speaking out against The War Machine and all the Tin Men that run this place would get me an untimely Transfer. We are ALL born seek and propagate PURE TRUTH! I am not scared to "die" because death is the BIGGEST of illusions!

I don't know how many on David's forum are familiar with this area, but it represents in FULLNESS the disproportionate allocation of wealth among some of the most uneducated people in this country if not THE most (and these people are PROUD to be ignorant! They don't "won't dem ehny at buck lernin'" translated -want them any of that book learning).

I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to have been lucky or aware enough to have never bought into any of this fundamentalist mumbo-jumbo so many are enraptured in, and I thank David Icke for showing me a constructive way to tell those who I come in contact with.

I hold myself HIGHLY RESPONSIBLE for passing this Truth on.

I know that most here do, as well!

'til next time! Whether here or the Next Adventure!
Carly
tonesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:58 AM   #51
non_zionist_jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

I thank God for not being born a Jewish person.

[/INDENT]
We the Jewish people have NO leaders.
All our 'leaders', religious or not, are on the payroll of the Zionist mafia.
less than 1% of Jews around the world describe themselves as Zionists.
we are being led to the slaughter by the Zionists, same as they did to us in Nazi Germany.
SAME AS THEY ARE DOING IT TO THE USA....NOW!!!

KEEP IN MIND
that Hitler offered the American Zionist leaders to take ALL the Jews of Europe in exchange for just 2 million dollars!
The Zionists refused, as they wanted a 'holocaust' to justify the creation of Israhell in the UN.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/clutches_dees.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRyqi0tDDL8
non_zionist_jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 08:20 AM   #52
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwick View Post
Maybe he took advice re animals from tibetan supermen and his esoteric handlers.
Maybe he just loved animals?

Tibetans aren't vegetarians, Lamas or Monks.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #53
no_world_order
Inactive

Quote:
KEEP IN MIND
that Hitler offered the American Zionist leaders to take ALL the Jews of Europe in exchange for just 2 million dollars!
The Zionists refused, as they wanted a 'holocaust' to justify the creation of Israhell in the UN.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/clutches_dees.jpg

Is that really true? I´d love to hear more about this!
Who are the "American Zionist leaders" exactly?
Is this just some myth, something you think you remember to hear at a party or are there some serious quotes or articles or something?
no_world_order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #54
sparkplug

A link to the $2 million for all the jews would be great!
sparkplug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:38 AM   #55
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Post For $2 million they could have all of the Jews in

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
A link to the $2 million for all the jews would be great!
So far I found this!

Well this confirms my theory.
They made a back door deal with England Balfour Declaration.
Quote:
The Balfour Declaration

November 2, 1917

During the First World War, British policy became gradually committed to the idea of establishing a Jewish home in Palestine (Eretz Yisrael). After discussions in the British Cabinet, and consultation with Zionist leaders, the decision was made known in the form of a letter by Arthur James Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild. The letter represents the first political recognition of Zionist aims by a Great Power.

You can read a short chapter from Doug Reed's book, Controversy of Zion, which gives a background on how this came about. You'll also notice how they so casually tossed Theodore Herzl aside, like a piece of rotten meat when he was no longer 'useful' (as in 'useful idiot'). As you're reading about Weizmann, bear in mind he was also cast aside and died a destitute and forlorn and forgotten person, as did Colonel Mandel House, Woodrow Wilson's alter ego and pawn to the Zionist elite.

Anyone who believes that they will escape the same treatment has grossly deluded themselves, including elected officials and appointed bureaucrats who trade their souls for a scrap of bread from their masters.

Jackie -- April 11th, 2003

THE BALFOUR DECLARATION

Foreign Office

November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,

Arthur James Balfour
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/balfour.htm
Then the Jewish side for starters declared War on Germany & the Jewish side did not give a shit about there own people!
Quote:
The piece has been posted for over a year now. A few months ago, a person challenged the authenticity of the transcript, because his version stated that Samuel Untermeyer had used the Columbia Broadcasting studios when he declared a worldwide boycott against Germany -- in his words: 'A Holy War'. We could not debate the issue, having never heard the actual recording of Mr. Freedman's speech. Today, I discovered that we have a cassette tape of the speech, so I listened to the entire tape while reading the posted transcript. According to Mr. Freedman the radio station used by Untermeyer was, in fact, ABC.
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
That's my entire point why would you not get your own people out of a country you declare war on..... 1 + 1 = 2

Then the issue below perfect there own are there tools ..... Well 1 + 1 = 2 in book.

The Jews were expendable: free world diplomacy and the Holocaust By Monty Noam Penkower
Page 184
http://books.google.com/books?id=Qf2...page&q&f=false

Quote:
Jewish Sacrifices for Zionism

Under the 1935 Nuremberg Laws, only two flags were permitted to fly in Nazi Germany, one was the Swastika, and the other was the blue and white banner of Zionism.

Lenni Brenner’s book “Zionism in the Age of Dictators” (Ch.7), explains that the Zionist party was the only other political party in Germany that had a measure of freedom, due to both having a common interest of making Jews go to Palestine.

In Chapters 24 and 25, it is explained how in November of 1942, Rabbi Michael Dov-Ber Weismandel, who was a Jewish activist in Slovakia, approached Adoph Eichmann’s representative Dieter Wisliceny and asked how much money would be needed for all European Jews to be saved. Wisliceny returned from Berlin with an answer— For $2 million they could have all of the Jews in Western Europe moved to the Balkans. Weismandel sent a courier to the World Zionist organization in Switzerland, and his request was refused, with them sending only enough money to save Weismandel and his associates, actually writing: “About the cries coming from your country, we should know that all the Allied nations are spilling much of their blood, and if we don’t sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before the bargaining table when they divide nations and land at the war’s end? ...for only with blood shall we get the land.” (p.237)

Brenner wrote: “Instead of Zionism being the hope of the Jews, their blood was to be the political salvation of Zionism.” (p.238)

“In Chapter 25, Brenner relates how Zionist leader Rezso Kastner agreed with Adolph Eichmann to save a few thousand hand-picked Zionists and wealthy Jews in return for leading more than 750,000 Hungarian Jews to their death. In 1954, when Kastner was accused of collaborating, the Israeli government sprang to his defense.” (I, 149)

Makow writes: “I am Jewish and my family suffered from Nazi persecution. When I first heard his information, I immediately rejected it. It boggles the mind. However, as I learned more about the Illuminati’s ancient plan for world domination, with its Satanic overtones and Masonic plan for rebuilding Solomon’s Temple, I became more receptive. ...I came to the conclusion that Jews must be skeptical of Zionist leaders who have used the Jewish holocaust to gain undeserved moral authority, and to bludgeon Jews (and others) into hysterical unthinking conformity.” (I, 149)
http://www.newsofinterest.tv/politic...kow/index.php#
Quote:
Indeed the most important aspect of the trial was its full exposure of the working philosophy of the WZO throughout the Nazi era: the sanctification of the betrayal of the many in the interest of a selected immigration. Once we understand this, we can deal with Nathan Dror's letter.

The Nazis began taking the Jews of Slovakia in March 1942. Rabbi Michael Dov-Ber Weissmandel, a member of the Agudat Yisrael, an ultra-Orthodox political party, contacted Dieter Wisliceny, Eichmann's representative, and told him that he was in touch with the leaders of world Jewry. Would the Nazi take money for Slovakia's Jews? Money was paid and the surviving Jews were spared until 1944.

Weissmandel became one of the outstanding Jewish rescue figures during the Holocaust because he was the first to demand that the Allies bomb Auschwitz. His post-war book, Min HaMaitzer (From the Depths) written in Talmudic Hebrew, also tells of his further efforts to pay off the Nazis to save Jewish lives. Wisliceny took the matter up with Berlin and told the rabbi, in 1943, that he could have all the Jews in western Europe and the Balkans for $2 million in American money, then a substantial sum. Weissmandel sent a courier to Switzerland to try to get the money from Jewish organizations. The courier brought back a letter from Nathan Schwalb, the representative of the Hechalutz, a youth section of the Labor Party. Dror is Schwalb's Zionist, i.e., Hebrew, name. Weissmandel described the document:
There was another letter in the envelope, written in a strange foreign language and at first I could not decipher at all which language it was until I realized that this was Hebrew written in Roman letters, and written to Schwalb's friends in Pressburg (Bratislava) . . . It is still before my eyes, as if I had reviewed it a hundred and one times. This was the content of the letter: "Since we have the opportunity of this courier, we are writing to the group that they must constantly have before them that in the end the Allies will win. After their victory they will divide the world again between the nations, as they did at the end of the first world war. Then they unveiled the plan for the first step and now, at the war's end, we must do everything so that Eretz Yisroel will become the state of Israel, and important steps have already been taken in this direction. About the cries coming from your country, we should know that all the Allied nations are spilling much of their blood, and if we do not sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before the bargaining table when they divide nations and lands at the war's end? Therefore it is silly, even impudent, on our part to ask these nations who are spilling their blood to permit their money into enemy countries in order to protect our blood -- for only with blood shall we get the land. But in respect to you, my friends, atem taylu, and for this purpose I am sending you money illegally with this messenger.[25]
http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/brenner_adl.htm

Last edited by oiram; 05-10-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4259 = 20
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #56
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

Quote:

Those are just two of the astounding revelations that respected Argentine journalist and historian Abel Basti documents in his book, Hitler's Exile............
*watches for news he's had a CIArtattack*

or gets CIAncer
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 05-10-2011 at 12:57 PM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:05 PM   #57
non_zionist_jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post
*watches for news he's had a CIArtattack*

or gets CIAncer
Project Camelot Forum has more details:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-In-1960s-..-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRyqi0tDDL8
non_zionist_jew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:23 PM   #58
drhemp
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtv View Post
after the plastic surgery.

Rumour has it Hitler had further plastic surgery and moved to England.

drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #59
hadaka_jimmy
Banned

The Forum favourite Bob Jones wrote a fantastic post regarding Hitler and Thatcher.

Possibly the best I've read on this forum ever.
Old 30-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #60
st jimmy

According to the official story, on 30 April 1945 Eva Braun took a cyanide pill and Adolf Hitler blew his brains out in the bunker in Berlin - suicide.
Then some Nazis were ordered by Hitler’s aide Martin Bormann to put the bodies in a bomb crater in the garden and burn them.
Some versions of this history claim that Hitler first took a cyanide pill; why would somebody take cyanide before blowing his brains out?

According to history falsifier Guy Walters it is "2,000% rubbish" to claim that Hitler didn’t die on 30 April 1945, because “The evidence that Hitler was killed is simply overwhelming. For these authors to claim otherwise is simply staggering”.
I never was good at believing all of the ridiculous stories they told me in history falsification. I haven’t found overwhelming evidence that Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide the last day of April 1945 and I label anybody that says "2,000% " an imbecile.

The death of Hitler was announced by the German Nazi propaganda on 1 May 1945. On 2 May the Red Army “liberated” Berlin and shortly thereafter the Soviet Union state media declared that they had found the dead body of Hitler.
Nobody has claimed to witness that Hitler and Braun committed suicide, but a few German Nazis did say that they found 2 bodies in the bunker, one of which looked like Adolf Hitler. The bodies were burned before the Russians invaded...
According to the official story the personal German dentist of Hitler (and Braun), made some kind of model of the teeth of Hitler that according to the Soviets was the spitting image of the teeth they had found of Adolf Hitler. Naturally this supposed model of the teeth of Hitler was never shown publicly.

To silence the rumours that Adolf Hitler didn’t die in April 1945, the “skull of Hitler” was put on display in Moscow in 2000.
In 2009, an investigation by Connecticut archaeologist and bone specialist Nick Bellantoni showed that this skull, with bullet hole, belonged to a woman between 20 and 40 years of age.
Because Braun’s skull wouldn’t have a bullet hole), it is probably also not of Eva Braun: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...skull-fragment
It is very implausible that the teeth that reportedly had been taken from the same skull (of the woman younger than 40) would belong to Hitler.

FBI DOCUMENTS – SIGHTINGS OF HITLER
There are FBI-documents from people who say they saw Hitler, Braun and his entourage arrive in Argentina in 2 submarines: http://humansarefree.com/2016/07/hit...-died-old.html
Here is the disclosed collection of FBI-documents on this topic (a lot of the documents aren’t worth the time): https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/a...-01-of-04/view

Here’s a report from 14 August 1945 - the firsthand account of someone named Guydano. Guydano explained that the escape of Hitler had been arranged by 6 Argentinean top officials.
See the following excerpt:
Quote:
GUYDANO was one of the four men who met Hitler and his party when they landed from submarines in Argentina two and half weeks after the fall of Berlin.
(...)
Hitler... with two women, a doctor, and several other men numbering in or about fifty persons came ashore. (...) at the dusk the party arrived at the ranch where Hitler and his party are now in hiding.
(...)
According to GUYDANO, this affair was arranged by six top Argentine officials as far back as 1944, and GUYDANO further reports that if Hitler is apprehended the names of these six top officials will be revealed.
(...)
GUYDANO is ready also to reveal the names of the three other men who, with GUYDANO, helped Hitler inland to his hiding place.
(...)
GUYDANO advised that he was given $15,000 for helping in the deal... realizing that it is only a matter of time before Hitler is apprehended, he is desirous of clearing himself at this time

Here’s a later FBI reported dated 21 September 1945 that describes that Guydano had told his story to a reporter of the Los Angeles Examiner on 29 July 1945.
Quote:
the subs landed along the tip of the Valdez Peninsula along the southern tip of Argentina in the gulf of San Matias

That German submarines landed on the Argentine coast (on 28 June) is also confirmed by the following FBI report of 14 July 1945.
There were earlier witnesses, “source of unknown reliability”, who claimed that Hitler had landed in Argentina on 20 June.

According to another letter (with typos) to Edgar J. Hoover dated “Nov 2rd 1945” (?); Hitler...
Quote:
is liveing in a great underground establishment beneath a vast hacienda - 675 miles westfrom Florianopolis; 450 miles northwest of Buenos Aires

Former German SS trouper Phillip Citroen contacted a trusted friend, who on 3 October 1955 informed the CIA.
Citroen had told him that he met Hitler “about once a month in Columbia”, and “that Hitler left Columbia for Argentina in January 1955".
There was also a (very vague) photo of Adolf Hitler with Citroen in Tunja (Tunga) Colombia, in 1954. Hitler called himself Adolf Schuttelmayor (Schrittelmayer) at the time.

ARGENTINIAN WITNESSES – EDEN HOTEL, PAVELICH
The following 10:27 video shows 3 witnesses that saw Adolf Hitler in the Eden hotel, La Falda (a hotspot for Nazis). The hotel owners were the Nazi sympathisers Walter and Ida Eichhorn, who during the war regularly corresponded with Nazi Germany and went there at least twice a year.
Witnesses Dr. Montaya and Alejandro Almosni tell about Hitler at the Eden hotel.
Katelina Gamero tells that she personally served Adolf Hitler when he was in the Eden hotel for 3 days in 1947.
Hernan Ancin, carpenter for the Hungarian Nazi Pavelich surviving in Argentina, tells that he drank a cup of coffee with Hitler in 1953, when he arrived with his wife and 3 bodyguards to the building of Pavelich.

Here are 3 photos that show somebody that looks like Hitler in the Eden hotel with the Eichorns.

ABEL BASTI
There are some writers about the faked death of Adolf Hitler that - according to internet - have the highest credibility.
The first is Abel Basti. What hampers his credibility is that he has changed his story along the way. This could be understandable as with better information his earlier claims were debunked. At first Basti claimed that Hitler died in 1962, but later said 1971.
Basti published a book in 2003 “Hitler In Argentina”.
His later book “El exilio de Hitler” (The exile of Hitler) was published in 2010, but if I understand correctly was never translated from Spanish.

Hitler escaped the bunker in Berlin around 20 April via a tunnel and then went to Austria.
There is a reported “authenticated secret German document” which lists Hitler as one of the plane passengers on 26 April 1945 from Austria to Barcelona. In Spain Hitler travelled to probably Vigo or maybe Ferrol (Canary Isles), where he took the submarine to the coast of Patagonia, Argentina.
A document of the British secret services confirms that a Nazi submarine convoy left Spain at the time, and after making a stop in the Canary Isles, continued to the south of Argentina.
The route via the Canary Islands has also been backed up by CIA agent Bob Baer.

Hitler arrived in Mar del Plata, Argentina by German submarine in early July 1945 (why would it take him so incredibly long to get there?).
Hitler and Eva Braun, in a motorcade of at least three cars, drove to Bariloche. They took refuge in a place about 15 miles east of the town San Ramon, some 1,000 miles southwest of Buenos Aires. The Incalco Ranch, located in Villa la Angostura on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi, was the eventual refuge for Adolf and Eva.

Several Buenos Aires newspapers, reported that rubber boats had landed on the coastline with passengers from submarines.
In 1947 the Hungarian Ladislao Zsabó published a book. He had heard that Hitler’s destination was the German Antarctica, from which he should have understood Patagonia, Argentina: http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...s-1163749.html

Hitler spent a decade in Argentina, before he moved to Paraguay, where he died on 3 February 1971.
Basti claims that Hitler was buried in an underground bunker in Asuncion, which is now a hotel.
In 1973, the entrance to the bunker was sealed and 40 people came to say goodbye to Hitler. Brazilian serviceman Fernando Nogueira de Araujo attended the service: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b08078d6e78435

WILLIAMS & DUNSTAN
Abel Basti claims that Gerrard Williams and Simon Dunstan stole his research on the escape of Adolf Hitler to Argentina.
Basti gives the state media more opportunities to make him look like a fool. Williams and Dunstan came to him asking for information on the escape of Hitler to Argentina. It’s stupid that at a later time he complained that they used “his” information: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ina-plagiarism

Gerrard Williams and Simon Dunstan published “Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler” in 2011 and also made a documentary.
A body double took Hitler’s place and an actress stood in for Eva Braun on 27 April 1945.

They write a detailed description of the escape route of Hitler and Braun.
After escaping the bunker by (secret) tunnel they took a plane in Berlin to Tonder, Denmark. Peter Baumgart has confirmed that he flew Hitler to Denmark.
In Denmark they took another plane to Travemunde, Germany; another plane to Reus, Spain; another plane to Fuerteventura, Canary Isles.
On the Canary Isles they boarded a U-boat that brought them to Mar Del Plata, Argentina.

That route is ridiculous. Hitler wouldn’t go to Spain by detour through Denmark, and another stop in Germany...
From Berlin to Austria and then to Spain to board a submarine in the Canary Isles, like Basti claims, sounds more probable.

According to Williams and Dunstan Hitler and Braun had two daughters before Hitler died in 1962 in Patagonia at the age of 73: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Argentina.html

For anybody that prefers to see a video over reading; the following 01:01:38 video is mostly an interview of Gerrard Williams (author of “Grey wolf”) and touches on the most important information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4QDroQlLR4

I plan to add more information in this thread. It’s difficult to filter out the disinformation.
For example some sites wrongfully date the following 1937 picture, at 1947, Argentina. As if that isn’t enough the young girl is said to be Angela Merkel. Never mind the age...

Last edited by st jimmy; 01-05-2017 at 08:49 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote