Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 17-10-2017, 04:36 PM   #501
the apprentice
Inactive

Here is my home made magnetic polisher.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x1nPNXb5Jt7J/
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 05:14 PM   #502
the apprentice
Inactive

My Home made Queen Bee A I unit.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/R8DH5VANjqaL/

Thanks for watching.
Old 19-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #503
elenita

Apprentice, your posts are so uplifting for me. I have made a decision to make the absolute most of the resources I do have, and learn some new skills. I want especially to make clothes, but can't seem to dedicate the time in between the day job. That's the first problem I must solve.

I am sorry that I rarely contribute to discussions, but I do follow along.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 04:23 PM   #504
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Apprentice, your posts are so uplifting for me. I have made a decision to make the absolute most of the resources I do have, and learn some new skills. I want especially to make clothes, but can't seem to dedicate the time in between the day job. That's the first problem I must solve.

I am sorry that I rarely contribute to discussions, but I do follow along.
Thanks, I am getting long in the tooth for sharing my skills today, but still do as much as I can, but not quite as much as I did ten years ago, one thing I have noticed is our access to recycled materials has been blocked, IE, skips now have barriers around them and covers over them, all under the health a safety paradigm, and more people are looking for decent materials to make things with, so I know that many people are already diversifying as we speak.
The very best way to make time and home made products is in a small group who can share machines and materials, some will try and go it alone and hoard raw materials and learn on their own but its better in a smaller group.

The charities throw out tons of cloths each week, here we often see a skip full sat waiting at the back of the shops, which they have to pay for, so the charity shop is now a bussiness which have to make ends meet.

Things are changing so fast compared to when we started 25 years ago, but there is still plenty of scope to get what you need, hang on in there and you will get what you want if you desire it.

What this forum needs is a weekly do it yourself blog, funded by the members themselves, a sort of IkOp CooP.

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-10-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old 28-10-2017, 01:27 PM   #505
the apprentice
Inactive

My home made marquetry chevalette.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F65BrXsPvTCV/
Old 02-11-2017, 05:43 PM   #506
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Home made horizontal sharpener

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fBUkhGCIVvOn/
Old 22-11-2017, 01:32 PM   #507
the apprentice
Inactive

Default At the bench

Its been a while since I posted anything due to setting up the new workshop, havingalso been distracted by the current political reverberations, but I am now ready to concentrate on getting down to making a few more things this winter.

Pictured below is the new place of all things tinkering at the bench, now fully equipped and as warm as toast compared to the former old wooden workshop outside in the yard, where water in a cup will freeze with no heating on.

Below is a batch of exotic timbers I have had laying around for quite some time, there is many billets of Desert Ironwood, Partridge Wood, Lignum Vitae, two lovely boards of finely grained Bubinga that I plan on making a living room coffee table with turned legs, A nice big board of Zebrano for making place mats with, and finally a huge plank of Pink Ivory Wood with superb flethching and grain patterns, certainly more than enough to keep my mind on making things instead of talking false flags and moaning about the vagaries of the weather and the pice of whiskey.

I have finally finished my rotary tumbler polisher, the container is from ebay with a quick snap fast seal which is ideal for polishing the larger items.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by the apprentice; 22-11-2017 at 02:58 PM.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:04 PM   #508
the apprentice
Inactive

Default Garden Set or also called

Another settle that I made this summer, we now have them in the allotment and back yard, the lathes fit the contour of the back and seated area and allow the air to circulate and prevent sweating.

Total cost for making this came to £38.00.

Old 25-11-2017, 12:15 AM   #509
magritte

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
How did you get along with the bronze tools??

This is what I'm running for soldering today, no need for bottles of expensive gasses, its a fairly good tool but does needs some PTFE tape on the bubbler bottle to fix the loose threads which is a common fault on these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H180-Oxyge...wAAOSwa~BYbTfS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL-MCgbOe-8

These are way better than gas torches for fine intricate work.
I will start bashing some out when I get time to build a work shop in the garden. Working space really comes at a premium down south as your have to compete financially with the London set.

A small child and gardening work that funds the new structure are also hampering progress somewhat at the moment. However your input is really appreciated.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 11:46 PM   #510
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by magritte View Post
I will start bashing some out when I get time to build a work shop in the garden. Working space really comes at a premium down south as your have to compete financially with the London set.

A small child and gardening work that funds the new structure are also hampering progress somewhat at the moment. However your input is really appreciated.
Will you buy a small shed or similar, you don't need planning permission for a shed.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:57 AM   #511
decim

Unhappy

404 - Page not found

Quote:
Here is my home made magnetic polisher.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/x1nPNXb5Jt7J/
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 12:59 AM   #512
decim

404 - Page not found

Quote:
My home made marquetry chevalette.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F65BrXsPvTCV/
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #513
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
404 - Page not found
I deleted a few of these by mistake.